The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [IC/PG-13/Moved to NCM for Finale]

Merci

Unexpected, but something to adapt to nonetheless...

Richard's opportunity into the secret passage was perfect. But something came about almost instantly the moment he attempted at finishing the job. The Shadow Realm was collapsing, and the time to change his game plan was now. Especially when his Fallen Knight were being sucked into the wormhole in which oblivion may occur. Wait, that's it! He knew what he must do. To avoid elimination of him and his universe for all eternity, he realized that his Fallen Knights must be protected in order for them to still be used. However, Richard could only save himself.

Without hesitation, Richard transformed into Redemption Mode, choosing not to return to Isamy's castle. He knew what would come of that if he did. Given no other choice, Richard begins to exert himself towards the wormhole in a levitative fashion. And then, using the equivalent of half of his elven power to create an impenetrable barrier, he ascended into the wormhole. But before he disappeared, he spoke in a calm yet stern voice, his normal eyes appearing in his mode as he spoke. "Counter Corps, I shall return when things turn in my favor; farewell."

With that, Richard's eyes glowed white again as he ascended into the unknown...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before the Return to Base

Riley decided to activate the heavy railguns, which continued to pelt the Void Dragon until he decided he dealt enough damage to it and shut them off. It was now or never. Before Bradbury could do anything, Riley back-flipped out of his seat and charged straight for the door, before jumping out of the hole in its wall and onto the Void Dragon, controlling it with the spell he had gotten from Vigilance. Now, with the Void Dragon under his temporary control, Riley had it fly away from the Inch of Wall, and soar the skies in search of Xeta. But it was no use. Xeta was nowhere to be seen, and the Shadow Realm was already beginning to disintegrate the moment Riley made his escape. Eventually, Riley decided there was nothing for it, and willed himself to return to Isamy's base before he could be cast into oblivion.

The Bases

With the Inch of Will damaged, Sarah remained outside of it, sitting down where she could, and wondering if she would ever get O'Riley's Book of Demons back. No doubt Emiya would send everyone to another realm that was also nowhere near where the book actually was. Sarah was already starting to get sick and tired of this; in truth, she didn't know how much more she could take. But there wasn't anything she could use to vent her rage on... or anyone for that matter.

However, Sarah wasn't the only one to have doubts with her team. Riley was too, to the point that he was seriously considering defecting the entire Divines. After all, it was probably their fault that Xeta got captured in the first place, and one of them even refused to help Riley out in saving him. At this point, Riley decided that he was only in this for himself, just like the rest of them. He was just about to leave the outside area which he went to to contemplate on things when all of a sudden, a huge Mecha unit landed nearby. Its cockpit opened up, and an unorthodoxly dressed woman exited the cockpit and dropped down.

"Hey, um... is this where The Divines normally meet up?" the woman asked.

"Yeah, just inside," Riley stated.

"Cool. I'm going with you."

"That's fine. Wasn't going anywhere myself."

"No, I mean...!"

"Riley, to the throne room for the next briefing," Vigilance intervened the woman, before turning to the woman in question, "Azumi, get back to your post,"

Riley was willing to oblige to his order from Vigilance; it would at least help him get the war between the two factions over with already. But the woman, Azumi Tsuchito, was none too happy about hers. Her Mech wasn't built to just sit there and idle for long lengths of time as it would've been doing.

"Look, it's been a long day... and all I've been doing is wasting fuel," Azumi said, in a tone that implied she was looking for an excuse, "My ass is sore too,"

"And if a wave of intruders were to try and...?" Vigilance to asked hypothetically, but...

"funk the intruders!" Azumi intervened angrily, "I can't help you lot unless you actually put me in front lines like I asked you a thousand times! And you need my help anyway; if we lose this war, then my people will have to deal with a second satellite and we'll be trapped for all eternity!"

Partly because he could see the passion in Azumi's eyes now and partly because he was sick of arguing with her, Vigilance sighed, supposing she was right.

"Fine, both of you report to the throne room," with that said, Vigilance turned to leave.

The Desert Seth

With the disintegration of the Shadow Realm under way, Lerna immediately retreated into her Barrier, before opening a portal between it and a new realm. Normally, Lerna would ensure this portal be closed after 5 to 10 Troys had passed through, but this time it remained open for several minutes, allowing for almost every single one of them to set foot into the area where it had opened up; on the floor of a pyramid located in the centre of The Desert Seth. Lerna didn't mind the storm of Troys so much. After all, even if they had abandoned their will to obey her, they could still be of use to her; if the Troys were to engage the enemy, then Lerna would still be aware of the enemies presence in this realm regardless. Then, Lerna herself began to emerge into the realm of The Desert Seth.

Fairy Tail OST: Laxus Bousou

As she clambered out of the portal using each of her arm heads as they emerged, it became clear that even the pyramid itself struggled to contain Lerna's colossal size. Ceilings and walls around her had been reduced to rubble, and as she arose, she was becoming more and more cramped... as difficult as it was to imagine such a thing. However, one of the rooms that Lerna had unintentionally destroyed seemed to contain a orb of some sort. It seemed relatively ordinary at first, but as Lerna studied it, she realized that she could cast the entire multiverse into despair, and she would need to do was dispose of Isamy and her followers.

Taking this map with her, Lerna vanished from sight, but not before leaving a message for Isamy in Witch Runes.

Castle of Necrophades 2f

Jecht sighed as he felt a new presence appear behind him. It was much larger the majority of counter corps, and he could already tell that it was here for him. Glancing over his shoulder, Jecht met the gaze of the middle aged soul reaper; only offering the man cocky smirk, before shooting forward at extreme speeds. “You chose the wrong opponent pall!”

Byakuya reacted quickly to Jecht’s sudden assault, raising his sword just before a clawed hand collided with his face. Sensing the power resonating from the punch, Byakua decided to let himself to be pushed through one of the castles walls, only bring himself to a halt once he and his opponent were a good distance away. “You’re much stronger than the others I've encountered.”  The soul reapers voice was emotionless, as he began analyzing his opponent. “But you are mistaking, it is you who is facing an opponent that they have no hope of defeating.”Jecht let out an amused grunt. “I’ll give you points for confidence, but let’s see how long it lasts…” 

“Very well” Ending their stare down, Byakua extending his hand towards his opponent, before dropping his blade into what appeared to be an infinite pool of water. Almost immediately, thousands of blades appeared behind him, visible for only a moment, before exploding into a seemingly infinite amount of cherry blossoms. “Bankai, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi.”

Jecht watched the display with a bored expression, before summoning his own sword. “Real pretty, but are we gona fight any time soon?!” Having no intention of waiting for a response, Jecht leaped into the air, intent on crushing the smaller man under his feet. 

Watching as his opponent began rapidly descending; Byakua swung his left hand upward. “You fool, you’ve already sealed your fate.” Following their master’s command, a large mass of cherry blossoms rose to meet Jecht, forming a razor sharp wall. 

“BRING IT!” Waiting to the last possible moment, Jecht evoked his flaming aura, using the added power to smash into his opponents’ defense. The sound of thousands of blades grinding against each other resonated through the air, as the cherry blossoms began to weaver under the massive amount of force. The soul reaper had no doubts that his opponent would break through,forcing him to order the blades to shoot forward, sending Jecht skidding backwards. 

Glancing down at his now shredded leg, Jecht could only laugh. “Those things pretty sharp aren't they? That’s a nasty weapon…” The massive amount of blood that had been leaking from Jecht’s leg began to evaporate, as he wounds started to regenerate. “But you’re gona need a lot more than that party trick, I’m-“ The Champion's words were cut short, as Byakua sent out another wave of cherry blossoms, this one much denser then the first. “Won’t work… JECHT BEAM” Not bothering to dodge, Jecht unleashed two massive beams from his eyes, which then exploded upon making contact with the cherry blossoms. 

‘There.’ Using the smoke that was generated from the two attacks as cover, Byakua used Shunpo to appear behind his opponent, forming a blade from his bunkai, and then preforming Senka on the unsuspecting fool. Everything seemed to go silent, and as the smoke cleared; Jecht was left standing with a blade protruding from his chest, and Byakua at his back, confidently holding said blade. “You were a fool to underestimate me, now die quietly.” After receiving no response, Buyakua relinquished his grip on the blade, before turning towards the direction of the castle. 

“I thought I told you, party tricks won’t work on me?

‘What?!’ Before the Byakua could react, Jecht’s massive blade slammed into his chest, sending him soaring backwards, before crashing violently into a mountain. Quick to recover, the Soul reaper instantly got to his feet, stumbling out of the crater that he formed, with a massive gash across his chest. “How? You should no longer be able to fight…”

Not one to let his opponent rest, Jecht appeared in front of Byakua, slamming his knee into the man’s stomach, before wrapping his hand around his tinny throat. Jecht’s eyes no longer had any sense of warmth, as he began gathering energy." … I’m Sin, ya know.” The palm of Jecht’s hand began glow a brilliant blue and the entire mountain seem to tremble from the vast amount of powered that was being charged. "TRIUMPHANT  GRASP!"  Two were suddenly enveloped in a large blast, that seemed to eat way at the mountain, leaving complete nothingness in its wake. 

Somewhere near the blast site

"I-Im possible, so much raw power..." Byakua mumbled in disbelieve, as he looked down at the bloody stump that used to be his right arm. He had managed to escape the majority of the blast using his speed, but was still heavily damaged; his hair was now bloody, and matted, and his wounds seemed to be releasing an unnatural amount of blood. The soul reaper began healing his injuries, but assumed a fighting stance once Jecht appeared a few meters in front  of him. 

"You look like a wreck, but good job surviving that though." Jecht seemed to have returned to his normal state, as he began slowly walking towards his opponent. "I had a momentary laps.. but, now I'll give you a man's death." 

"My life wont end here..." Bursting into a flurry of movement, Byakua sent forth an uncountable amount of cherry blossoms, all of which surrounding Jecht. In only moments the Champion was enveloped in what seemed to be an ocean of brilliant pink, that  seemed to flow forever. I wave of relief  washed over Byakua, as he was sure nothing could survive an attack on this scale. He had vanquished his foe.

The soul reaper was about to reseal hes sword, when he felt a sudden resistance from within his ocean. 'Impossible.' Something within his attack was moving, and heading right towards him. Byakua attempted to form Shūkei Hakuteiken to defend himself  only to realize that he was out of energy. 'Is this how I'm meant to die?' Time seemed to slow down, as Jecht's upper body shot out from the the sea of blades, fully transformed into his final Aeon form. 'What will become of my world?' Jecht said nothing has he thrusted his blade forward, running Byakua through, and sending an enormous shock wave throughout the realm. All the cherry blossoms vanished in an instant, leaving Jecht standing over his defeated opponent. "I'm sorry, but I'll do anything for my dream..." With that, Jecht vanished, accepting the call back to base. 

Frankram could feel the pull of the Divine, and he allowed himself to be taken. This new enemy he has made would need some study to confer upon his weaknesses, and the nature of himself as well. Frankram dissolved into purple particles as he was whisked away.

Big Boing was sitting cross legged on the cliff, and felt unsure of herself, especially when flames suddenly consumed her. She panicked greatly, until she was returned to the UBW, alongside her comrades.

[After Timeskip]

Big Boing had cleaned up her stuff, leaving it nice for the Counter Corp who would take the plot. She sighed deeply as she left a sealed envelope on the table. Before her was a shimmering portal, the way back to her Universe granted by Emiya. Closing her eyes, she took a daring leap and left.

The house disintergrated and the note fluttered on the winds of the Bladeworks, until they landed it at the intended destination: Emiya. If he were to open the note, it would read:

"Dear Emiya,

I am very sorry that I must leave you and the Counter Corps. Though I intended to represent my universe for the sake of justice, I fear my abilities are not enough for this undertaking. I will return to my world and my family, and I wish you all the best. And, I do hope that my replacement is a more capable fighter than I was.

Lots of love, Big Boing XOXO"

The replacement in question, was none other than Emporio Ivankov, usually refered to as Iva, and sometimes Okamakov. He was a recent recruit due to the distortion caused by Isamay stealing Strawhat-boy's hat, a fact that no one else seemed to notice.

Regardless, with the situation under his skirt, Iva had already started on training for the next battle. "Newkama Aesthetic Technique Number 44 - HAIR REMOVAL FIST!"

Iva's hand ruthlessly stabbed at the training dummy he was sparring with. His hands jabbed clean straight into the wood, and once he was done, it fell into splinters. "HEE HAW!" he proclaimed loudly.

Jeriii's room was completely underfurnished, she liked it like that. There had been furniture, but the Chaos that poured from her body melted it away like acid, until there was nothing left. As for her, she slept within a grey crysalis that clung to the floor and roof of the room, as she slept within a gurgling and chruning boil of Chaos.

There was a knock on the door, and her voice rang out clear from her coccoon. "WhAt?!"

It was Vigilance's voice that answered, and he told her to join the others in the throne room for Isamy's address. Isamy, that wretched human. It pained Jeriii to even have to work amongst them, but, she needed the Reaper. She needed to remind the Digital World that the threat was real. She needed the world... to be cleansed. The only way she could achieve that, was the wretched human...

Slowly, Jeriii levitated out of the coccoon, its slimy walls allowing her to phaze out. Chaos dripped from her body as her limbs stretched out from her crouched position. Bones did not crack, for she didn't technically have any. She was a being of Chaos, and would always remain as such. She was also exceptionally irritated at cutting her rest so short, but, she was forced by her agreement to deal with Divine matters.

The doorknob melted as she grasped it, provoking her to merely kick the door open. It crashed into the opposing wall, but Jeriii did not care. "WrEtChEd HuMaN!"

Frankram had spent his free time healing after that assault from Jin, well, he would have, had he not been automatically healed when he had returned from the battle. Either way, his time had been spent working on the Mimigar ZZZZZZZ again, but the same problems were turning up. Maybe such ~moe~ was not meant to exist. No, that's impossible, the world can never be bereft of ~moe~, for all was ~moe~.

Though, that divine being was going to be a problem if he was to be faced again. Sadly, that Sealing Spell has been relatively ineffective, so, perhaps a way to better track or bind him completely was in order... Blast. Vigilance knocking at the door broke Frank's train of thought. Either way, he too joined the cavalcade returning to the Throne Room. The idea of a new world was exceptionally exciting, and, it was worth it to ask Isamy if she could summon his Mimigar ZZ Uber from his universe. Then he could really unleash the ~moe~ on the CC.

Shinka Kuroki

What might this place... be...

A second or so ago she was in Academy City. Now, she was in this bizzarre place. She remembered being questioned by a little girl if she wanted to 'join her' and stuff.

She lady gazed about at the new surroundings. This must be related to the mysterious occurences around the world. How is it possible that the fabled 'Imagine Breaker' is unable to prevent this? Well, forget that...

Shinka chanted a few words that appeared to be of another language, summoning what appeared to be a horse-faced giant bird of sorts. This was a Shantak, a noble steed in the Cthulhu Mythos.

Shinka mounted the horse before it took flight, surveying the air. She approached a castle in the distance...

Arthur wandered the wasteland of Unlimited Blade Works, leaving MachGaogamon and Eria alone. Sora had also shown him some compassion, but Arthur couldn't find him, and looking around would no doubt require him to be very careful to avoid certain people. He looked at the countless blades scattered across the area, most of which seemed to have red veins - the same kind that were taking up most of Emiya's deformed body. Arthur held up his crossbow and sighed. "Apollo, can you still hear me? I don't know what I should do. MachGaogamon is all I have left of the Digital World, and I've got nothing from Earth. I know that leaving Baxter and Sam behind can't ever be forgiven. I left them behind, and they're probably dead either way. Please… father. Wherever you are, I'm still hoping that you'll help your son. Please!"

Arthur stared at the gear-filled sky, desperate to see a sign from the Gods, but to his dismay, there was nothing. He threw his crossbow to the ground and grit his teeth. "Damn you. Damn you all. You didn't even try to claim me when I was thirteen like you were supposed. Why I should I still count on you after seven years?" He walked towards the array of swords, looking for one that wasn't covered in veins. Fortunately, there was one sword that caught his interest. The sides of the hilt were curved, forming a thick guard. Two bands crossed along the hilt like an "X", giving the impression of a black sword with golden bands. The blade itself was thick, made of a blackened silver and adorned with golden covers. Arthur smiled, admiring the form of the sword. He grabbed the red grip of the sword with both hands, pulling the blade from the ground. He held his new weapon up high, watching as a faint glimmer of light reflected on the metal surface. "To Hell with the Gods."

He thought back on Isamy and her woefully immature behavior in her throne room. He looked around at Unlimited Blade Works, and the corruption that befell it. He took out his Digivice, which still flickered, awaiting Arthur's command. No matter what, MachGaogamon was still his friend, and he had told Arthur to atone for his part in what happened to Eria. Clutching his Digivice and resting his new sword on the ground, Arthur sighed. He turned back to the facilities of Unlimited Blade Works, looking for Eria.

Eria wiped the tears off of her face, knowing that she may very well be attracting attention to herself. Ignoring anyone who tried to approach her, she went to the place that looked like her old house. However, the roof was now completely missing, and the walls were more decayed, likely a due to Emiya's corruption. Fortunately, the bed was still in good shape, so Eria rested down on that, burying her head in a pillow. However, as she pressed her glasses against the pillow, she couldn't help but think of her increasingly unfitting outfit. The "moe" that Frankram had wanted was not at all suitable for how she was feeling right about now. She took out her staff, attempting to fire a stream of water against the wall, but nothing happened. Enraged, Eria threw the staff against the wall, curling up in her bed. "I'm useless~pyon. I can't save Gagagigo like this~pyon."

Sora met up with Kenpachi and Yachiru, but looked around, surprised to see that not all of the Shinigami were there. "Where's Byakuya? Wasn't he with you guys?" Byakuya couldn't be dead, could he? Emiya had already told them who had died, and Byakuya was not among them. Of course, neither was Nero, the other Keyblade wielder. Were there perhaps those among the deceased that not even Emiya knew about? In Emiya's current condition, Sora wouldn't be surprised if there were some people he miscounted for. However, there were a few people slowly making their way into Unlimited Blade Works. Some of the people, Sora recognized from when he first entered the area, but never really got the chance to know. Perhaps that was why some of the people died before. If Sora got the chance to know them, he would have been able to save them. All the more reason to save the worlds. Still, they didn't destroy Isamy's soul. Had the others simply died for nothing?

BEFORE THE TIMESKIP:

Itsu quickly grabbed the injured Sarah, running for the portal at top speed, as she saw her ship suddenly lose its shields before whipping back around, guns blazing, and send several powerful blasts at the dragon that attacked it. She then saw the same idiot that attacked her ship leap out and onto the dragon, but her ship continued to fly away, gliding back down towards the portal. She managed to leap into the swirling vortex before everything disintegrated into discord and destruction...

Foster tried his best to convince his comrades to leave, but in a blinding moment, he could feel his entire existence be consumed in incredible fire and pressure, and was at peace, letting himself accept his demise...

Judaihime attempted to take on the larger craft, but in a flash, she found herself somewhere else...

Melvin, similarly, was about to strike his foes, when the next moment, he found himself lying in a bunch of sand in a glaring hot desert. The Castle was the same distance away that it was before, but his surroundings were completely different. However, a slight tremor in the sand indicated something nearby, and he turned to see a massive worm-like creature swimming through the desert, causing the maniac to grin even wider and start heading towards his new friend...

Unlimited Blade Works:

Itsu and Sarah just barely made it back, but quickly, their surroundings morphed as the Blade Works grew darker. The light in the distance seemed weaker than before, and the shadows were much longer and thicker. She turned to her companion after setting her down and asked her in a maternal tone. "Are you alright?"

Foster, along with the others, returned to existence as soon as they "died", and Foster hyperventilated briefly before collapsing on the ground. "I don't know if I ever want to do that again..." He set to work with recharging his Virtualization Energy, which had depleted itself a fair share, and saw the demonic creature nearby mutter to himself, at which point he asked aloud. "Emiya?"

Castle Necrophades:

Judaihime woke up in her rooms, Yubel beside her, and blinked a few times before looking at her hands. All of her power, and she was utterly useless...She couldn't even help anyone...She started to cry, and Yubel went to her mistress to comfort her once more.

The Renegade flicked out its wrists, an ink-black blade forming from the icy air of death itself, and becoming followingly colder as suit. Its opponent was a rather strange one, a malevolent Devil that had a monstrous appearance with a cracked exoskeleton, sort of like a dried road that cracked. It possessed golden feline-like slitted eyes, and had leathery black wings with wicked claws on the ends. The Devil possessed two long swords of a shiny dark grey metal that were on a purple fire, clenched tightly in its brutish fists. Levitating silently, the hooded figure showed no response, angering the Devil. Lunging at the figure with a hideous roar as it slashed with its blades in a powerful x-cut, it grinned in triumph when it suddenly felt like its clawed hands had been utterly broken. Still floating silently, the blades had not even touched the figure, bouncing back as hard as they had hit, slinging the Devil back nearly forty feet and shattering the blades. Turning to look at the figure, it spoke in a voice devoid of any emotion.

"̡͡͡Y̸̢͏́̕ơ̵̶̵͜u̶͞r̶͟ ̡̨́́l̴̶ì̷̕͟͜f̸̡̢́ȩ̴̢ ̴͏̛i̢͏s̶̨͝͡ ̧͜͡͏̀f̷͢҉ǫ̷͟͝r̀f̶̢̢́͞é̕͘͠͞i̸̵͞͠t̴͟.̕͞"̡̢

ts eyes glowed red brightly before settling into a constant glow. The figure suddenly disappeared, and a large, ugly, gaping hole was punched into the Devil's torso. The Renegade was apparently right next to the figure, its arm at the center of the massive hole. There was no blood, as the Devil was not a living thing, but the fate that would befall upon the Devil would be much worse. Disappearing again, the Renegade Joker reappeared forty paces away where he originally was, clutching a black, pulsating sphere in his hand. This was the Devil's essence or soul you might say. The owner of it was barely remaining standing, suddenly looking terrified and desperate, shaking his head frantically. Gazing at the sphere without any remorse, the Joker inserted his two wrist blades into the sphere, the Devil screaming in pain as it plunged in. Suddenly, a intense light shines from the where the blades tips had met, in the center, before fading seconds later. This was lightning, and to the Devil, this was the worst torture it had ever experienced, screaming and roaring in pure pain. After shocking it a few more times, the Renegade grew annoyed of the screaming.

"̛̀O̷̡͡͠h҉̡̀͘͠,͟͏ ̢̀͢s̴͢h́͠҉͜ú͡ţ̶̕͝ ̕͜ù͘͞p̧͝.҉̸͢"̨̀͜͏

A deafeningly loud keening sound erupted from the sphere, sending pulsating vibrations spiraling out. This made the sphere vibrate unbelievably fast, and it started to shred apart as it came into contact with the blades, before exploding all together when the Renegade shocked it for a final time. Dusting off its black gloves, the blades retracted when the Joker felt a strange pulling sensation. Slightly intrigued and not the slightest bit worried, it let the feeling continue, closing its glowing red eyes.

When the sensation came to a stop, it opened its eyes again. It was in a room of sorts, somewhat decorated and fancy. An empty set of armor of a dark blue-black color walked into its room, and the Renegade peered at it, not the slightest bit concerned. "My mistress requests an audience with you." Walking out, he navigated his way to a rather grandiose room. Several beings were there, some more powerful than others. Among them consisted of a woman with long dark blonde hair and purple clothing, a being that appeared to be human but felt off, another human that seemed to be enhanced, a normal-ish human, a man that seemed to be infected with some black thing, a robot that seemed to be based off some lupine creature,a greenish human that looked like a zombie almost, a rather busty woman with magenta hair and heterochromatic red/blue eyes, some massively powerful being that appeared human but obviously wasn't, a man in a black and dark blue robe with reflective glasses and what appeared to be elfin ears pointed sideways and rabbit ears pointed up from the top of his head, a purple skinned demon thing dripping with something corrosive, and a young busty human girl with glasses and blue hair that seemed sort of off her rocker.

"̶̨̢͡W̢͞͡͞͡h̸̨҉à̴̴̵͠t̨̢́͟ ̧͜͝a͘͟͏͢n̨͜͜͝ ̧̨̕u̴̡̢͞n̸͡r̨͘ų̷͜҉l͝y̴̷̸͜ ̴̡͢g̴͡r͘͢͡o͜͡u̵͝p̸ ̧̨̧͢͜o͡f̸́͡ ̨͝b̢̀̕͜͏a̶̕s̸̕͢t̡̨́ą̛͘ŕ͜͡d̸͡͞͡͡s̸҉̛.͏̧͢"͏̷͜͞

Bored, and near indestructible with his Reflection on, he just levitated slightly off the ground silently as he waited near a wall, as it seemed that there were still more to come.

Unlimited Blade Works/Alexander's Living Quarters

"... FU*K!!!" Alexander immediately blurted minutes later, suddenly becoming frantic.  "The safe house!"

"What about it?" calmly asked Russell as he, Wildheart and Umbris sat at a nearby table, enjoying a small snack of sandwiches and tea.

"What about--?!" Alex was completely stunned by the audacity of the reply.  "We just left everyone else back at the safe house, and the DAMNED SHADOW REALM JUST WENT UP INTO OBLIVION!! HOW CAN YOU GUYS BE SO F--?!?!"

"Okay, first off, Alex, I'm pretty sure the Shadow Realm did not get pulled into the realm of Oblivion," Umbris interrupted in a nonchalant manner.

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M GETTING AT, UMBRIS!!!"

Wildheart merely sighed at this development.  "Umbris... you mean you didn't tell him?"

"TELL ME WHA--?"  (ಠ_ಠ)7 Alexander immediately went calm, yet still fuming. "... Umbris, what didn't you tell me?"

Umbris sighed.  "Something that didn't seem important at the time we left...."  Umbris went over to one of the bedside tables, reached for Alexander's Deck, and rummaged through it until he found the card he was searching for.  "... I'm surprised you didn't notice this card in your Deck before we left the Shadow Realm."

"Go on," Alexander said, motioning for Umbris to continue.

"Right."  Alexander then strode over to the door to Alexander's closet.  "I'm also surprised that you didn't notice how big the inside of the safe house was compared to the wrecked shack on the outside," Umbris said as he slapped the card against the door, which seemed to flash for a moment. 

"I did notice, actually," Alexander stated matter-of-factly.  "It was Hammerspace Technology, right?"

"Actually," Umbris replied as he knocked on the door: *tap-tap, tap-tap, POUND!, POUND!*, "it's Card-space Technology."

Alexander was at first confused.  His confusion gave way to astonishment as his closet door opened up to reveal Legendary Knight Hermos standing on the other side.

"I forgot to mention," Ratchet said as he and Clank joined the others in Alexander's quarters, "but it's good to see you again, Umbris."

"Likewise, kiddo," Umbris replied with a smile, giving Ratchet a fist-bump: the last time the two had met (which was in an almost similar situation to the one the Counter Corps were currently facing), Umbris had sacrificed himself in order to keep Garlandolf, King of Destruction at bay, giving Ratchet, Bayonetta, Alexander and Marcus Fenix the opportunity to escape their adversary the first time.  After Garlandolf was taken down for good, it was revealed that Umbris had returned from the afterlife, reincarnated as Chrysalis Pantail.  "So, you two staying out of trouble?"

There was a brief silence amongst Umbris, Ratchet and Clank before the three of them laughed knowingly.  Ratchet's laugh was cut short, however, when he suddenly began coughing almost violently.

"Ratchet, are you alright?!" asked a worried Umbris.  Ratchet, still coughing, held up a hand as if asking for Umbris to give him a moment.  He gave a few more coughs before drawing in a deep, wet-sounding breath, then unceremoniously spiting out a rather large wad of saliva.

"... okay, eew~!" Alexander said upon seeing this.  "And in my bedroom, too?"

"Oh, whoops," Ratchet said, realizing his error.

"Still, that was a rather nasty cough, Ratchet," Umbris spoke.  "How long have you had it?"

"It had developed some time after Emiya extracted us from the Great Clock," Clank spoke ahead of Ratchet.

"Yeah, but, it's nothing, really," Ratchet said, trying to sound reassuring.  And failing.

"He has also been experiencing moderate to severe chest pains--"

""Severe"?! Clank! Seriously?" Ratchet blurted in an incredulous tone of voice, getting up from the table.  "I'm fine, really!  There's absolutely nothing wro--"  Ratchet made a small gasping noise as he immediately clutched his right hand to his chest, while he tried to support himself on the table with his left.  His breathing was reduced almost to a rasping sound as he began wheezing, his face contorting with pain.

"Ratchet!!" "Ratchet!!"

Alex and Umbris rushed over to the younger lombax, just as everyone else began to notice the commotion.  Umbris attempted to support Ratchet as he fell to his hands and knees, gasping for air.  "Ratchet, hang on!!"

"Not again," Clank uttered in horror, looking on helplessly.

""Again"...?" Alexander looked over at Clank, wondering what the little robot had meant.  Putting this thought at the back of his mind for now, Alexander began calling out for help: "Healer!  We need a Healer here!!  No, wait," Alexander said, suddenly remembering.  "Clank, do you have any Nanotech with you?!"

"Ah, yes!" replied the small robot as he pulled out from his chest compartment a syringe-like device, filled with a glowing bluish-white substance.  He handed the device over to Alexander, who then immediately jabbed the one end of it into Ratchet chest, injecting the Nanotech into his system.  In a few, apprehensive moments, Ratchet's breathing slowly returned to normal.

"Thank the gods...," Alexander sighed out, relieved to see that Ratchet was going to be fine....

"I'm not trying to put you on blast about this, Ratchet," Umbris said to the young lombax moments later, at Ratchet's garage, "but you really should have told someone about this, not hide it."

"I know," Ratchet said quietly, still visibly shaken by his close-call.  "But... I just didn't want anyone to worry."

"Being told not to worry is when we worry the most."

Ratchet nodded solemnly.  "... I'm sorry...."

"Well, don't apologize to me, kiddo," Umbris said.  "It's Alexander who's been the most worried."

"I just...," Ratchet spoke, clenching his fists, "... I can't just sit here and... tch... ... if there was only a way I can help out there...."

A sudden, rapid beeping brought Ratchet and Umbris' attention to the nearby workbench, where a device was flashing its red light.  The two looked back at each other for a second before a voice called out from the direction of the device, startling them both: "YOO-HOO~!"

"Huh?!  Mr. Zurkon?!"

Alister Azimuth (TD)/Isamy's Castle/Unconscious in his living quarters

[spoiler=... ... ... ... ...] "Do not get in my way!"  Alister shouted as he fired a barrage of energy blasts at Alexander, who deftly dodged them.

"You don't get it, Alister!" Alexander yelled, returning fire with an energy blast of his own.  "You do this, and you'll put all of our dimensions in peril!"

Alister managed to simply deflect the blast with his wrench, swatting it aside.  "No, you're wrong!  I will undo my mistake, and I will ensure our race's future!" 

"I would say it's a noble goal," Alexander replied, drawing closer as he continued to fire at Alister with an assault rifle, "but it's nothing if not a bit self-serving!"

""Self-serving"?!"  Alister roared out as he spun his OmniWrench in front of him, deflecting the steady stream of bullets being fired at him.

"Your motivation for even doing this," Alexander continued, "is purely out of guilt over your actions.  That, and...."

"Enough!!"     Seeing Alexander reload his assault rifle, Alister took the opportunity to rush at the other lombax, charging up another energy blast in his OmniWrench.  Alexander, panicking, jams his rifle by accident.  He hastily attempts to rectify this slip-up, but by then it was too late; Alister slammed the charged end of his OmniWrench into Alexander's chest, unleashing the blast upon impact and sending Alexander flying toward the edge of the platform they were fighting on.    "It's over, Alexander."

Alexander, struggling with pain, begins to stagger to his feet, clutching at his chest. "Alis... ter...," he croaked out, blood dripping from his mouth.  "How... how could you...?"

Alister's heart almost jumped out of his own chest; before his very eyes, Alexander Abernathy's form was change... to that of Ratchet's. "Ratchet?!  But... how...?"

"Why... couldn't you let... let the past go...?" Ratchet sputtered, coughing profusely.  "The past... has to stay... as it is...."  Ratchet's balance beginning to fail him, he started to stumble backward, toward the edge of the platform.

"Ratchet...?  Ratchet, no!"  Alister began to ran toward the young lombax, trying to stop him from falling off.

"Just... let it be...," Ratchet uttered weakly, before once again changing, this time into a form Alister was all too familiar with... Kaden, "... forget... forget about...."

"NO!"  Alister made a desperate dive, trying to reach out for Kaden's hand... all for nothing.  Kaden's body tumbled off of the platform, into the endless abyss below.  "KAAAAAAAAAAADEEEEEEEEEEEENNN!!!!!"

"NOOOOO!!" Alister awoke with a start in a cold sweat, his breathing short, shallow.  He was all alone, in that room... alone, as he had been for so many years... nightmares weren't anything new to Alister, and yet... this was just so much for him to take.  All Alister could do was hang his head and sob quietly....

Unlimited Blade Works/A few yards away from Alexander's quarters

While Ratchet and Umbris were talking over at the garage, Alexander was having a conversation with Clank.  "So... this has happened before, you say?"

"Yes," Clank nodded, a solemn look on his face.  "The first time we had all arrived at the Great Clock, Alister... lost control of himself, and he... ... ... he shot Ratchet."

Alexander's expression instantly became that of horror.

"It was only due to my use of the Great Clock to travel back in time by six minutes that I was able to save Ratchet.

"I have theorized," Clank continued less-than-enthusiastically, "that when time had crashed in our world, the parallel timelines had somehow converged into one, and with it, everyone in our universe was combined with their parallel selves.  That must be how Ratchet acquired his condition."

Arthur was calling Eria's name, but felt embarrassed while he was doing it. It just seemed way to suspicious, and it's not like Eria was in any mood to talk with him. However, Eria could hear him, despite her efforts to bury her face in her pillow. "That bastard~pyon." Eria slowly rose from her bed and opened the door, seeing Arthur moving farther away. "What do you want~pyon?" She noticed his sword, but put it at the back of her mind. No doubt he thought that he could just take anything from the area for himself.

Arthur sighed. "I was starting to hope that you wouldn't answer me."

"And why is that~pyon?"

"MachGaogamon says that I need to earn your forgiveness."

"There's no way I'll forgive you~pyon."

"I know that, and that's why it's so hard. If I help you guys out and expect you to forgive me, it wouldn't be right."

"You should have thought of that before you joined the Divine and made me fight my friends-pyon!"

"I had no choice!"

"Yes you did-pyon! You enjoyed it, didn't you-pyon?" Arthur looked away, and Eria simply scoffed. "I thought so~pyon."

"What do you want from me?"

Eria went back inside her house, but did not shut the door. After a few moments, she came back out, holding the two pieces of her staff. "Look at this~pyon. My staff is broken, and now I can't use my powers~pyon."

"And?"

"If you're that desperate to help me, I'll tell you what you can do~pyon."

"I'm listening."

"On my world, I was known as a Charmer~pyon. A Charmer is a spellcaster who can manipulate an element~pyon. Mine was water, but my other friends had similar powers~pyon. Hiita controlled the fire, Wynn had power over the wind, and Aussa manipulated the ground~pyon. Then, we were given familiars associated with our elements~pyon. Looking at how they were as void creatures, I'm assuming that they were fused with their familiars~pyon."

"And what happened to yours?"

"Gagagigo was his name~pyon. I found him when was still inside his egg, and…"

Eria began to tear up again, but Arthur simply nodded, walking up to the door of her house. "Come on. We'll stay in here." Eria didn't protest, and simply followed him in side. Eria sat down on her bed, while Arthur leaned against the way. "So, what happened to Gagagigo?"

"A man named Erebos attacked~pyon." Arthur snarled as Eria mentioned the name. "You know him~pyon?"

"Let's just say he's a very distant relative on a part of my family that I don't want to talk about."

"So is that why you joined the Divine~pyon? Because you're trying to run away from my family~pyon?"

"I didn't run away! They abandoned me, so what should I care if I'm not going to let myself be their slave?" Eria shook her head, and Arthur relented. "Sorry. You're the one who's supposed to be upset here."

Eria sighed. "We're all upset, Arthur~pyon. Maybe there are some people in the Divine who have their reasons, just like you did~pyon?"

Arthur cringed at the way Eria said his name. "Maybe. Please, just continue your story. I mean, if it's not too much."

"No, it's fine~pyon. It keeps my mind on what I'm fighting for~pyon. Erebos ravaged many of the towns in our kingdom, and Gagagigo and I had been partners for many years~pyon. He was stronger than he used to be, and tried to fight back~pyon. He saved a lot of people, but it still wasn't enough~pyon. He said he'd find a way to get even stronger, but I never saw him after that, until we were at the castle~pyon."

"Then I'll probably know him. What does he look like?"

Eria shuddered as she thought of Gagagigo's new appearance. "He looks like a lizard~pyon. His skin's turned completely red now, and now he's covered in golden armor~pyon."

Arthur stepped forward, horrified by what she was saying. "That was Gagagigo?"

Eria jumped up. "You saw him~pyon?"

Arthur took out his Digivice. "I had to go to his boss to repair this. It's my Digivice. I use it to help give MachGaogamon more power."

Eria took the Digivice from Arthur, and held it up. "How does it work~pyon?"

"It only responds to my commands. More importantly, the one who made it work so well was controlling Gagagigo."

"Purple man with horns and a lab coat~pyon?"

"That's the one."

Eria returned the Digivice Arthur, he took it and immediately put it back in his pocket. "Then that's what you can do to help me~pyon."

"Are you asking me to kill for real this time? Seems hypocritical of you."

"No, don't kill Gagagigo, or even the scientist that's controlling him~pyon!"

"Then what should we do?"

"There was something on Gagagigo's head~pyon. I think that's how the scientist is controlling him~pyon. If we can get that off of him, without killing Gagagigo, then we should be fine~pyon."

"Emiya would probably want us to kill the scientist, though. And even if we do get the device off of Gagagigo, do you think you can control him?"

Eria looked at the remnants of her staff, and sighed. "No~pyon. MachGaogamon was fighting him before we were all called back, so if you could give him more power, then maybe he could defeat Gagagigo~pyon. Maybe make it possible for Emiya to bring him back here~pyon."

"Alright, I'll tell MachGaogamon the plan, then."

As Arthur began to leave the house, Eria stopped him. "Thank you, Arthur~pyon."

"For what? I haven't done anything yet. As far as you should be concerned, I'm some guy who made you think you killed some your best friends, and I control one of the only things that could possibly kill the last friend you've got."

"My master, Doriado, always valued the good in people~pyon. I guess, a part of me wants to think that someone like you can still has good in him left~pyon."

"Don't think that just because it's what your master would say. Save it for when we bring Gagagigo back." He looked back at her, shaking his head over her outfit. This wasn't someone he wanted to be admiring the looks of, but the outfit looked rather good on her. Eria raised an eyebrow and covered her chest with her arms. "Sorry. It's just, hearing my name as 'Arthurpyon' is kind of unsettling. You sure you can't stop that?"

"I'm tired of it too, but it can't be helped~pyon. Either I wait this out, or I find something that can reverse this. Do you think there's something here that do that?"

"It's nothing but a field of swords, Eria. I doubt there's anything that could help you." Arthur took up his sword, and pointed it at Eria. "Unless you think I can cut you or stab and it will magically make everything okay."

Eria carefully stood up, making her way out the door. "Let's ignore that for now~pyon. Come on, we should try to train and not waste this much time talking~pyon."

"You're that dead set on going, aren't you?"

"You said it yourself, Gagagigo is the last friend I have left~pyon."

"You don't have a single friend here?"

Eria nodded. "I do~pyon. I also have you and MachGaogamon~pyon."

Arthur sighed. "Before I came here, the only one I thought who would trust me is Sora. Thanks, Eria."

"Oh, you met Sora~pyon?" Eria slapped herself on the forehead as she messed up another person's name, much to Arthur's laughter.

"Yes. I guess he showed me just how nice the people in the Counter Corps could be."

UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS

Kenpachi and Yachiru began to worry.  Yachiru sprinted around furiously looking for nay sign of Byakuya.  "Kuchiki-san!" she cried aloud!  "Kuchiki!" Kenpachi mimicked.  But even amongst the subtle talking of his allies they couldn't hear even a single response.  "It can't be.  Did he get trapped inside?  That has to be it.  Byakuya is still inside the castle!  He's--" Kenpachi caught himself.  He realized that if Byakuya was indeed still inside the Castle of Necrophades as it was collapsing, he may not have survived.  "Kuchiki," he began.  He stabbed the sand beneath his feet in frustration, hoping and wishing that he was wrong.  But in the back of his mind, he knew Byakuya had perished in the end.  "Your death will not be in vein."  He clenched his fist as he continued to stare deathly at the ground, before he heard the voice of Sora in front of him.  "Where's Byakuya?  Wasn't he with you guys?"  "He was Sora.  But no longer.  I'm sure of it now.  Byakuya was still in the castle when it collapsed.  He's--"  Yachiru finally got the memo and ran back over to comfort Kenpachi.  "Don't worry Kenny.  We'll make the bad guys pay for this.  Just watch," she said tearing up as her voice began to crack.

"I'm a little funking pissed off is what I am!" Sarah exclaimed rather harshly, before realizing her mistake, "I...! Otherwise I'm fine. Really."

Why she yelled at Itsu instead of someone she actually hated was beyond Sarah. But perhaps the Shadow Realm was the cause of all this. After all, Emiya did warn everyone of its abilities to drive mere humans into madness, and there was no other explanation for the rage that was now surging through her system.

But that just begged the question: was the trip to the Shadow Realm really necessary? Why couldn't the Counter Corps just raid Isamy's castle and get their stuff back? And what about all the people that had lost their lives upon the Shadow Realm's collapse? As much as she wanted to pin it all on Emiya for having this stupid plan of attack that ultimately failed on everyone... Sarah didn't know what to think. Just having a clear thought process for one minute was a tall order right now.

"I need a drink..." she decided to say.

UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS, ALEXANDER'S LIVING QUARTERS

Mr. Zurkon stirred before crashing to life.  He hovered into the air slowly before turning his blasters to full power.  He zoomed around the room at high speeds before stopping inches before Ratchet's face.  "You thought you had seen the last of Mr. Zurkon?"  Mr. Zurkon laughed and circled the room a few hundred times more, observing every nook and cranny, including a new person he had never met before.  Mr. Zurkon slowed down his pace and began circling Umbris, closely examining him.  "You are not familiar to Mr. Zurkon.  Does Mr. Zurkon get to kill you?" he questioned as he turned his head to Ratchet while his blaster powered up preparing to fire at Umbris.  Then Mr. Zurkon a missing nuisance, his blaster winding down.  "Where is little robot?  Mr. Zurkon must remind him that his technology is inferior to Mr. Zurkon."  Zurkon began a quest to search for Clank who wasn't too far away.  "YOO-HOO.  Little robot.  Your antenna is stupid," he taunted as he drew nearer to Clank and Alexander.

Alexander (CC)/Unlimited Blade Works, yards away from his living quarters, talking with Clank

"YOO-HOO.  Little robot.  Your antenna is stupid." 

Clank seemed to cringe at the sound of the voice that was apparently addressing him.  His face made what could only be assumed to be a rather sour expression. 

Alexander turned to look at the source of the voice.  "A Mr. Zurkon?  Where'd he come from?"

"Vapid fuzzy one, there is only one Mr. Zurkon," Mr. Zurkon said, pointing his laser in Alex's face.

"So he believes," Clank uttered to Alex.

"Alex!" Umbris, in his regular feral panther form, came running after Mr. Zurkon, with Ratchet riding on his back.

"Sorry about that.  Mr. Zurkon just up and activated by himself," Ratchet explained in an apologetic tone.  As soon as he and Umbris reached the spot, Ratchet hopped off of the Neo-Spacian's back, allowing the Dark Panther to return to his NEX form.

"That is what happens when a certain furry one refuses to call upon Mr. Zurkon to do what Mr. Zurkon does best," Mr. Zurkon retorted, now pointing his laser at Umbris once again.  "So, this furry one can change form!  Mr. Zurkon is impressed.  NOT!"

"Hmph!" Umbris scoffed at the floating android that was staring him down.  "Look who's talking."  Umbris then began to change form again, this time shape-shifting into a copy of Mr. Zurkon, except with a more feline-shaped head.  "Mr. Zurkon enjoys referring to Mr. Zurkon in the third-person," Umbris babbled, copying Mr. Zurkon's voice perfectly.  "Mr. Zurkon likes to act like he's the big man, when it is clear that Mr. Zurkon is overcompensating for something."

"Mr. Zurkon does not sound like that!"  Mr. Zurkon objected.  "If you are going to imitate Mr. Zurkon, you have to do it right!  And even then, you can only hope to be half the Mr. Zurkon that Mr. Zurkon is."

"Oh, I dunno," Ratchet said with a slight chuckle, "I think Umbris did a pretty good impersonation."

""Pretty good"?" Umbris said in his own voice.  "Oh, c'mon now, Ratchet, I was doing a lot better than just "pretty good"."

The two lombaxes and Clank couldn't help but to laugh at Umbris's and Mr. Zurkon's ego battle.

Isamy's Castle

"I know," Sayer said as he walked past Vigilance in the hallways, already aware of the armor's intent of calling him to the meeting.  "Just make sure that Alister is done crying like a little bi--er, baby."  With that, Sayer made haste toward Isamy's throne room.

Vigilance merely shook his head-helmet at Sayer before proceeding along his way, calling the other members of the Divine to the throne room as he made his rounds.  He eventually entered Alister's quarters, the lombax apparently busying himself with assessing his armor and supplies.  "General Azimuth--"

"I'll be there," Alister curtly replied, his back still turned to Vigilance as he began calibrating his OmniWrench.

Vigilance, instead of going on his way, lingered for a moment. "... Azimuth.  Are you currently in the proper mindset?" he asked the lombax.

Alister seemed to pause in place for a moment before calmly placing his Wrench against his workbench.  He then turned his head to look at the animated armor, revealing that the areas of his face beneath his eyes were still damp.  "... why should you care?" Alister replied calmly, a vexed tone underlying his voice.  "Go on."  Alister then returned his attention to his OmniWrench, which he intended to be the cue for Vigilance to leave.

Throne of Isamy's Castle

Dorian and his two new and improved bodyguards was waiting patiently inside the throne room and he seemed to have a wave of new energy. It was as if he didn't just get from having two serious fights and being drugged to the point of paralysis and unconsciousness. He then realized that he might as well get more acquainted with his new friend. Dorian looked up at BlackWarGreymon and the hulking massive dragon man looked back down at him.

Soooo we never got around to this, but what is your name you mass of raw power.

I am know as Blackwargreymon. I was created in the digital world to destroy the digidestined, however that cannot be my sole purpose of existence and as such I am here to find that. 

Dorian simply nodded at the massive creatures words. Hmmm Black...War...Greymon that's a definite mouth full. How about we just call you Bob, yes I like Bob. Anywho my name is Dorian and in the world I came from most high level issues are solved by card games and supernatural powers that are somehow related to those card games. This here is my Butler, Butler. Butler simply nodded at BWG and BWG nodded in return. Dorian was pleased to see that everyone was getting along. Of course this couldn't continue as his peace of mind was boisterously interrupted.

HEY WHAT ABOUT ME! Dorian turned around in shock looking at Butler because that is where the noise came from. BWG looked at him as well not sure of what was going on. Even Butler looked at himself though he knew what was going on. A face started to form on Butler's chest and Dorian's face changed from shocked to combative while BWG simply stood there confused. Ragnarok emerged from Butler's chest and swirled himself around the Butler's body and rested a little above his hosts right shoulder. What's the sitches bi**hes! I'm the Demon Sword Ragnarok and I eat souls for a living. Ragnarok looks at Dorian and sees his glowing gold soul. LIKE YOURS....*shot* the demon sword's head exploded as a bullet went through it. One would see Butler with his Desert Eagle drawn and pointing at what used to be the Ragnarok's head. Dorian's eye was twitching as he was unfortunately close to that loud shot so his ears were hurting. Well that was an imposing name. Dorian said rather condescendingly. Really, you talkin that good ish now that yo bodyguard is here. Dorian was annoyed at the weapon's words. This could only mean that the thing wasn't dead after all.

As Ragnarok reformed Dorian simply had to ask. What are you?

Glad you asked, where I come from I'm a weapon. I eat souls to get more and more powerful. Wicked human souls ,like some of the people in here, are supposed be eaten in order to make sure madness is purified...blah blah blah. Or some boring stuff. But I like to eat pure and unrefined souls. Their flavor is the best. 

So what have you done with my Butler? 

Really? Does it look like I'm in control here!! Dorian looked confused and stunned for a second as to what this meant. 

I think he tried to eat my soul master. Inside the egg I would assume that my soul was being possessed by the two souls of him and his associate. It seems as if mine won. Dorian couldn't even hide his grin seeing how powerful his Butler was. Though I don't understand is if that my soul ate yours how am I like this. 

Oh that's simple, eating your soul was the last step of devouring you. I swapped out all of your blood with me. Ragnarok smiled showing all of his teeth which revealed he actually had a mouth. Yeah, I mean your body is much more durable that Crona's and I was able to store Crona inside your body. HAHAHA you're stuck with me! Its not all bad though I can humbly say I'm pretty powerful. Ragnarok starts flexing his muscles then he remembers the initial fight with Dorian. Wait a minute I wanna ask what are you? No way a regular human could withstand the madness I had oozing out.

Oh right, well I guess you can say that I had some help in that aspect. See my soul is pretty much occupied by over 10 different entities. Thus making it hard from me to be affected by attacks on the soul and mind.

HMMM I'll take that for now. But what am I doing here anyway?

The short story is that multiple dimensions are distorted by having important artifacts taken out of existence as it were. Now it seems that our leader here the Goddess of Chaos and Entropy is somehow responsible for this. She wants us to help her get to some door that allows her  rewrite existence throughout the multiverse. As a prize we get to get a glimpse of this power and rewrite existence from the world we come from. I guess since you don't anything about this you must be one the artifacts that got snatched out of space and time. 

That sucks but still how do we help her find the door thingy?

Oh that's the fun part, have you ever paid one of those tower defense games? Ragnarok shook his head. Okay then, simply put we're basically playing keep away with our boss. Ragnarok's head turned upside down. Yeah apparently her opposition also recruited some people who are against the rewriting of existence and we're here to make sure they don't get in the way of her search. 

Ragnarok and BWG both nodded as they understood their situation as it stood. Now all the group had to do was wait for the next mission.

UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS

"Bullseye."

The Gentleman was sitting down on a wooden chair in his living/training quarters, which resembled almost perfectly the ambient of a bar, with all chairs and tables occupied, and the pool tables had their cue sticks leaning on to them, with the pool balls scattered around on the surface. The "Pub", as it was named by the small wooden plaque above the front door, could be considered a popular place, without the strange fact that every single occupant of the establishment, with the exception being Jackson, was a mannequin.

Each mannequin had a different type of clothes and in a different position, some of them even lying on a ground, as if in a drunk stupor, and every single one had cards stuck on their plastic bodies.

John held in his right hand a glass cup filled with a brownish liquid, from whom he had been sipping every now and then, and in his left, a small fan of cards, which was slowly vanishing due to each throw. John's last thrown card was lodged in the "assistant" bartender's left eye, which smile happily while holding a bottle that was no long intact.

He sighed, drinking the remaining liquid and gently placing the cup on a vacant spot of the table, which was stacked with bundles of cards.

"Impatience is starting to get the best of me. Perhaps I should leave, explore the world. It is likely that I have neighbours..." The Gentleman threw a look towards the door, pondering his options. "Maybe later." He reached for a bottle who stood on the ground, close to his chair. He poured a small amount of the liquid on the glass, and continued on the chair, taking the glass to his lips.

UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS, Shinigami Party w/ Sora

Kenpachi hadn't lost an ally in a long time.  It was only a short time ago before he lost his son.  Some months after his wife, Yoruichi, was assassinated.  Ichigo had fallen ill to a brain tumor via the stress of regaining his Shinigami prowess, resulting in his death as well.  Captain after captain.  Ally after ally.  Kenpachi failed to protect them.  His closest remaining friend, Yachiru, now stood at his side with eyes full of tears as she mourned the loss of their friend, Kuchiki Byakuya.  Kenpachi had failed once again to protect his friends, and now, it had brought sadness to Yachiru.  Kenpachi promised he would never allow Yachiru to be hurt, and he had failed.  His many failures plagued his mind as he recalled what Sephiroth had told him in their previous skirmish.

"You will be the cause of her death. . . ."  This angered Kenpachi.  His single knee still to the ground, he clenched his left fist and pounded it into the ground as he tightened his grip around his Zanpaktou.  The air around him grew thin, but before Kenpachi got out of control, Yachiru hugged him tightly.  "It'll be okay Ken-chan.  We'll find Kuchiki-kun.  No matter what."  Kenpachi nodded, remaining silent.

All is lost....

Why do you still fight...?

You lost who you swore to protect; you are nothing....

What makes you think fate has given you a second chance...?

It appears we meet again...Yagato....

The nightmares, the memories, all leading to one definitive action within the young Paladin's past. What does it all mean? thought Tsunugai. Knowing absolutely nothing of who he truly is was bad enough. Now he sees things that he wishes he could unsee. But that's not the problem. Now that time has altered for the worst in his universe, nobody is safe. He lost who he tried to protect, and now he has nothing left. He can get it all back to where it was before tragedy struck. He can undo everything, but put his entire journey as a Paladin at risk.

Next he thing he knew, Vigilance knocked on his door, requesting him to the thtone room. And so it begins...

Nero, The Keyblade War Hero

His eyes were closed, there was a warmness, a fire that had surrounded him as the frozen ground of the shadow realm had turned into the grainy dry dirt of Unlimited Blade Works. What happened He thought as his eyes struggled to open to the light inside of Unlimited Blade Works. He tricked himself into not remembering, but he actually remembered all too well. They were riding his keyblade, the assassin and himself, trying to outrun the world's collapse. A particularly short branch tripped Nero and flung the both of them; Nero had slammed his head hard onto the ground and just before he blacked-out, he saw the Assassin being engulfed by the darkness. He was here now, laying in the dirt, a slight tear forming for the life he could not save. Nero sat up and lifted his keyblade so that he could see it and be filled with some sort of confidence. However, it was different now: the once beautiful colors of the blade were now pale and rusted, the grip was tattered and worn, half the guard was missing, and the chain had been broken in half. "I don't understand." Nero said aloud, standing and holstering the keyblade on his back. Nero, with no other answers and tons of questions, started wandering the world in front of him, looking for anyone he might recognize.

~Nero's ability in magics have increased.
~Nero's keyblade has become deteriorated for unknown reasons and cannot be swung as often and can also not be used as hoverboard any longer.

Jecht

As Jecht strolled up to the entrance of the throne room, he instantly noticed Mathew at the door. “Glad to see you made it out in one piece, friend. You really held your own out there.” As he spoke, Jecht placed his hand on Mathew’s shoulder in a friendly manor, before continuing into the room.

Glancing around, he noticed that a few of his teammates had been replaced by a new set of recruits.“Ah, Looks like we got a few subs in!” Jecht shouted to none in particular, before nodding at the guy in the black hood, and cloak.

As he began sizing up the new members, the champions gaze fell on the Dragon like man, standing near the boy and butler combo. This entity gave off a similar feel to MachGaogamon, and suddenly Jecht couldn't help but wonder if the kid was still alive...

Quickly pushing the thought out of his mind, Jecht moved over to the group; raising his muscular hand as a greeting, before speaking in his usual hardy tone. "How ya doing? The names Jecht." After offering a firm handshake to the two human's, he turned his attention to the 'Digimon' "hey, you wouldn't happen to be one of those Digiman would ya?"

Sephiroth.

Sephiroth watched as Jecht entered the room, signifying that the large man had won his duel in the shadow realm. Leaning against the pillar closest to the throne, the fallen hero's face took on a distant expression, as he appeared to be observing something unseen to everyone else. Memories of his own battle seem to drift through his mind, before final halting at the face of the soul reaper, and of course the child he carried with him. "That man, was he from your world?" Using his knowledge from the life stream, Sephiroth attempted to whisper to the soul reaper's very being. "What you feel now, is only a taste of despair."

Indifferent about the success  of his message, Sephiroth closed his eyes, waiting for the next orders to be given. 

Otto Penelope Joltingson

"We're back?"

Her two dragons nodded.

Otto gazed upon the field of swords and the red sky. It appears that the red Archer's life was still Unlimited Blade Works. His body, on the other hand... wasn't exactly the same.

"Wha-" Otto turned nearby and saw Gin. "What happened here?"

"Must've been the Shadow Realm. I remember my mother almost facing a similiar fate from her own deeds..."

Otto then pulled out a unique blade from the ground, before raising it up a little.

"I wonder if I could use this..."

"Focus, Otto..." Gin commented.

Matthew Supplex

Jecht had placed a hand on Matthew's shoulder in a friendly manner, Matthew had no real objections so he merely accepted the man's kindness. "Yes, my skin didn't even need to be stretched on that one." Matthew said, as Jecht walked on to another group, asking questions and staying within his friendly demeanor. Matthew finally took a look around the room for the first time in a good while. They had lost a few but had also gained, were the Counter Corps losses greater than their own? Matthew reached into his suit jacket and pulled out the elegantly crafted Ceremonial Revolver, he opened the chamber and examined the empty shell casing that once contained Ifrit. "Surely that man couldn't have survived long against Ifrit, so that is at least one down. I know Jecht wouldn't leave his opponent standing and still be that happy, so that's at least two. Hm, and then there's Kiotso who was fighting that keyblade wielder with little effort, I wonder if he managed to kill him." Matthew thought, looking over at Kiotso who didn't seem to be injured or weary at all. "Did anyone actually manage to kill any enemies out there?" Matthew asked generally, not wanting to insult anyone's power by asking directly.

Kiotso Senju

He was sitting at the base of a pillar, minding his own business and enjoying the cool silence of the throne room. Jecht had then walked in and had started speaking with everyone in the room, normally a minor inconvenience but Jecht's voice was always booming. Kiotso shrugged it off as his voice had to quiet to await an answer from a newly arrived Divine member, but then Matthew asked a general question to the group, thus breaking the silence again. "No, my opponent ran away and I let him, I had more interesting things to investigate." Kiotso responded, fading into the silence once more.

Jeriii had eventually decided to join the others in the throne room, and was still thoroughly unimpressed by the garish display Isamy constantly used. Where were the dripping red wires? Where were all the mechanical abominations. In style, this girl had none. Which is funny really, since logically Jeriii shouldn't even have a sense of style as a Reaper Agent.

Keeping to the back she closed her eyes and drifted off. Isamy probably wouldn't care that she was sleeping, but to Jeriii's chagrin some annoyance was talking to loudly. She ignored him for the most part, humans had very little to actually say, prefering to pad out their conversations with pointless smalltalk. "Hey, you wouldn't happen to be one of those Digiman would ya?"

Hey eyes bolted open as her senses followed the source of the loud man, and, there it was: A BlackWarGreymon, a rather rare occurence in the Digital World. Her whole body twitched spasmotically as the Chaos on her body slowly began to condense into a sphere on her hand. Her rage was overwhelming to the fact that such a disgusting creature should ever be allowed here. She almost hurled the ball at the horrible thing, but the small bit of self control she had gatherede halted her. There will be a time, and a place for that. No doubt the creature is on high alert. She'll tolerate it for now, but blindside him later, yesss.

The sphere of Chaos was released and the contents slithered back to coat her body.

Frankram had kept to the back as well, for the good of his health mainly. Isamy had such a perfect gothic lolita look going, and such concentrations of ~moe~ in close proximity isn't good for his health. Well, that's what Sakuma would do anyways. While the man had a very different idea on what conceptualized ~moe~, he was still brilliant none the less.

Dorian had just finished his explanation of event when he heard the loud voice of Jecht. It was interesting that one of the more powerful members of this team would show up at this exact moment. BWG looked at this large man and wondered what type of jolly soul he was. BWG hadn't been alive that long so didn't know of any digimon who had that kind of personality. Nevertheless he soon found himself in the company of this man. Dorian put on a smile as he shook the massive man's hand. He did try to give a firm grip but at the same time he had to wonder how effective that would have been. Butler on the other hand was more than confident in himself thanks to the new bond with Ragnarok there was literally no doubt in his prowess. 

Once the man asked BWG about his origin of being a digimon he was taken aback. That is true. I didn't know my kind was so commonplace. It seems we are...distinguishable. I told you we already had one on our side. It was a blue dog like one called...Mukamukamon....or something like that. Dorian interrupted and added. 

While they were busy conversing Butler had turned his attention towards the door. He could sense the murderous intent and Ragnarok was feeding off the madness. This ill will made souls ripe for the harvesting, but when Butler turned around he didn't notice anything particular. Interesting. He said not paying anything no heed but he realized he must be on guard there must be something strong to contend with here. Butler looked at the boy who asked the question about killing their opponents and gave him a silent head shake signaling that they did not vanquish any of their opponents. Though in his mind it would have been good to note that they did have a shot at the other digimon and his master. Doesn't matter this mistake will not be repeated.

Tsunugai entered the Throne Room, not knowing of what to expect. And as he viewed hís suuroundings he saw nothing but inhuman creatures. Only a few could be considered "human", especially two individuals. One appeared to be of a tan skin tone, shirtless with a multitude of unrecognizable tattoos and what appeared to be a demonic claw as a hand and upper arm. The other made Tsunugai uneasy. He had long silver hair, a black vest-like shirt exposing his chest and an impossibly long sword sheated on his side. The very presence of the one known as Sephiroth made his body shake uncontrollably.

If this is what Tsunugai must deal with, he will indefinitely...

Archived