The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [IC/PG-13/Moved to NCM for Finale]

Merci

Tyranitar (Whoops!!)

Tyranitar nudged at Itsu and the Pokemon was so big that he could almost topple Itsu to the ground. If Itsu remembered correctly, Silver had left her one of his Pokemon to help her repair her ship, but it seemed he would be preparing for a battle rather than repairing a ship. This fact might have been clear to Silver at the time of him loaning his Pokemon to Itsu but it would most likely effect him in the future. It couldn't be helped now, Tyranitar was already instructed to listen to and follow Itsu's instructions by his master.

Kiotso Senju (Upper K-2, entering lower J-2 at the end of the post)

Snow continues to fall.

Although the sand was unsteady, it was no harder to walk in than snow, and Kiotso had plenty of experience in that area of travel. The snow falling from the hot desert sky was only making a small inch thick coat on the sand;it would need to quicken its pace if Kiotso were to ever utilize its full power. He knew his powers were being slightly effected by the desert, but his endurance and ability to defend himself were still great. There was no one to see as of right now; no more desert enemies just yet and no members of the Counter Corps to battle. Kiotso took another step, closed his eyes while breathing in, and opened them while breathing out; his breath still visible as he exhaled. He pressed on.

Nero

Nero was standing next to Zaraki and overheard his talk of strategy and plans; he decided he might jump in on that conversation. "There's going to be a lot of opposition." Nero said, sitting down across from Zaraki and beginning to draw in the dirt. "Say our team marches in, we will then be judged by the desert and our entire group's power will be measured. Then, after what I expect to be mere minutes, some type of beasts will come forth and try to obliterate us. Just like when we entered the Shadow Realm and the stronger of us were attacked by the stronger creatures." Nero explained and then looked into Zaraki's eyes, suspecting he already knew what Nero was saying. "With just you alone, we're bound to encounter high-leveled enemies. I suggest that we all run through the portal together, and then keep running, as far as we're able. Then, when we have to stand and fight, we can fight as a group so it should be far easier to win so long as the numbers stay even." Nero explained, his drawings becoming surprisingly detailed as he drew the group fighting monsters. "Sorry, active imagination." Nero said.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At The Portal to Desert Seth:

Itsu was able to keep her balance from the Tyranitar's "nudge" and turned around to smile at the big guy. "Alright, you. You're going to help me make a whole bunch of communicators." She rushed back to her ship, while her motorcycle friend asked out. <WHO AMONGST THEE SHALT RIDE ME INTO THINE APERTURE AND THROUGH THE CURSED LANDS BEYOND?>

Foster grinned at the questions to his gun, which he stowed away on his RIG. "You'll see in a bit, but for now, I need to make a little present for when Itsu gets back." He stepped off to the side, found a flat spot at the bottom of the hill, and extended out his hands, blue energy crackling between the fingertips as a glowing wireframe outline started to form in front of him, approximately the size of a minivan. Four large tires supported this open-canopied vehicle, which combined smooth and curvy with some edges to give it a distinctive profile, complimented by what appeared to be a pair of tow-hooks on the front. Slowly, that wireframe began to gain definition as more and more details were added.

Back at the Inch of Will, Itsu managed to find her fabrication unit, a strange metal industrial copier-sized unit, and queued up 50 of one of the selections. She then rummaged through the wreckage to find a tray, and just barely was able to catch a small silver segmented spiral-like object about 10 inches in length and having sections not as wide as an average adult human pinky, one end having a dome-shaped black mesh tip, the other white with small holes inside. Another of the objects popped out, followed by another, and another. Itsu picked up the first one, and placed it near her left ear, where the object sprung to life and coiled around part of her ear, the white end placing itself inside of her ear, while the rest of the object rested itself an inch from the surface of her cheek and the black end stopped just an inch from the edge of her lips. Immediately, the advanced relay connected to Bradbury, who managed to provide a network for the communicators to work.

Foster watched as his creation definitely formed into the shape of a futuristic jeep-like vehicle, a rounded nose with railings along the sides going to the windshield providing some ability for gear to be placed on the front, as the primary set of headlights were just below the nose of the vehicle and above the distinctive tow-hook array. Two bars, one on each side of the vehicle, connected the windshield to two back triangular pylons, which were just before its bed, while two seats in the middle section rested in their holds, one for a driver, the other for a passenger. In between the two seats was a console, and to its left was a complicated dashboard. Behind the middle section was a circular stand that appeared to be able to rotate, followed by a flat surface with hardpoints for connecting belts so gear or passengers could be stored. Finally, attached to the back of the bed were some various additional supplies. Foster continued to concentrate, the old semi-translucent object in front of him now gaining cohesion, color, and weight. The tires, black and ribbed with complex chevron designs for traction, pressed slightly into the ground from the vehicle solidifying, the entire craft's shell cloaked in a lovely military olive-green. In the dim sunset light, the lights on the front and attached to the rollcage of the middle of the vehicle came online. A few decals painted themselves onto the vehicle, including a white image of an eagle with outstretched wings overlooking a planet with "UNSC" emblazoned on it. Foster grinned happily, the object completing its materialization as the circular blue bar on the back of his RIG finishing dipping down to half of its full amount.

Itsu also had reasons to be happy, the last of the 50 communicators she ordered finishing their fabrication. She gave the tray to the arrived Tyranitar, and started to very short walk back when she saw the beautiful Light Reconnaissance Vehicle sitting against the backdrop of the sky of the Unlimited Blade Works, and rushed over, tears of joy running down her face. "DUELHOG!!! IT'S REALLY YOU!!!"

UBW, At the Portal to Desert Seth

"Just like last time," Zaraki thought while listening to Nero's strategy.  He began to draw in the dirt in front of Zaraki and eventually the dirt drawing became a full draw battle plan.  "I also heard something about communicators mentioned.  I'll have Yachiru relay anything important to me through it.  I don't want anything interfering in my fights," he said with a malicious grin.   Yachiru immediately hopped down from Kenpachi's shoulder and tightened her cloak around her neck as she stared curiously at Nero's drawings.  They excited her because she knew this meant many fights for Kenpachi.  "So what do you think Sora?  It's true what Nero says.  The big ones will be coming our way with all this power in one group.  It's a good thing over all for the team, but I feel like it divides our power unevenly until we know which of the Divine members will be in which location."

Meanwhile, Ratchet, Clank, and Alexander had returned.  Mr. Zurkon laughed heartily with glee as he hovered down to the team of five now, which included himself and Foster.  "Mr. Zurkon is prepared for battle," he said hovering over Foster's head.  "When does Mr. Zurkon get to kill?"  He quickly hovered over to Clank's side and froze in place, saying nothing.  Then, whipping out his megaphone again, he changed his voice to match Clanks.  "Ehehehehehehe!" He laughed.  He repeated his maneuver and mocked Ratchet now.  "Mr. Zurkon is the best!"  He finally returned to his original position above Foster and mimicked Foster as well.  "I don't know Mr. Zurkon," he said in Foster's voice.  Mr. Zurkon then pulled out his blaster and hovered extremely closely to Foster's right ear, blaster primed.  "You will know Mr. Zurkon.  Mr. Zurkon. . .  .is Mr. Zurkon."  He fired several shots into the air and zipped around the group excitedly, taunting them as he went.  

Arthur & MachGaogamon - K8

Arthur fell right out of MachGaogamon's hand, catching even the Digimon off guard. Arthur rubbed his head, coughing up sand. "Name's Arthur, but first of all, what the hell do you think you're doing?"

"This boy attempted to tame me earlier," MachGaogamon explained.

Arthur looked at the boy with a raised eyebrow. "…How?"

"He suspected that I was what he called a Pokémon."

Arthur shook his head and approached Silver. "Okay, let me explain this to you. MachGaogamon is a Digimon. Second, I'm MachGaogamon's partner, so don't even think you can tame him."

MachGaogamon looked at the area around them. "Perhaps it would have been best for us to not act so hastily."

Arthur shrugged. "You're strong enough, MachGaogamon. So… 'Silver', what can you do?"

MachGaogamon raised his hand. "I hear something." Sniffing around, he could tell that the scent was familiar, but he recognized his faintly from Isamy's castle, and not from Unlimited Blade Works. "Show yourself!" MachGaogamon cried out as he thrust his arms forward in the direction of Sayer.

Eria - Unlimited Blade Works

Eria rolled her eyes at Jeanne's teasing. "He just owes me a favor, that's all~pyon." Still, Eria was happy. Arthur and MachGaogamon rushed off into the portal together, in spite of Foster's warnings. She hoped that soon she'd be able to rush into battle with Gagagigo at her side as well, and that's why she was determined to head inside. "Mind if I tag along with you then~pyon? I've gotten some new powers, I think, but they'll be useless in the desert, and I need someone I can rely on~pyon. I mean, you want to know about what's going on with me and Arthur, right~pyon?" Eria blushed as she heard what she was saying. It was so humiliating talking about something like this, but Jeanne was constantly bringing it up, and she really did need someone to work with.

Sora - Unlimited Blade Works

Sora was surprised at how big his team was getting. Still, Kenpachi did suggest a main strike force. "Hi, there I'm Sora!" the Keyblade wielder said to Lyon. He looked back at the portal, thinking about how carelessly Arthur and MachGaogamon rushed in. In spite of everything, the two of them were friends that were determined to save everything. The best friends Sora had were Kenpachi and Yachiru, but it had been years since he'd seen them. Everyone felt so distant, and yet they still wanted to fight together for a common cause. Sora hoped that when all this was over, everyone would still remember each other.

The Renegade was one of the later ones to jump through the portal. Without the slightest hesitation, he laughed before doing an elegant dive through the oval-ish form of the magics Isamy had cast.

Suddenly reappearing miles in the air, he fell slightly, but caught himself. He knew that he might be seen if he was that high up, even if most don't tend to look up, as well as being attracted to motion in their fields of vision. Instead of using his special powers, he just used his Joker powers to keep himself still, while slightly bending light around with his vector manipulation. This would make it look as if there was a general heat haze if one peered towards the sky. Looking down, near right below him, he noticed the being who controlled the eyeballs. Funnily enough, the fact that they were mostly organic and in such a sandy environment seemed to be causing a good deal of stress. Not the slightest bit concerned for him, as the Renegade just didn't care, he kept looking around. A half-kilometer or so away from the being, he noticed two men in a red cloak and a massive robot construction that seemed to be some sort of wolf of sorts. Not remembering them from Isamy's room, he knew these were opponents. Turning around to look a brief bit more, he noticed the weird feminine thing from Isamy's room which seemed to radiate chaos moving towards the robot and his two companions. All done looking for now, he now rotated himself so he would be facing down vertically, and then blasted himself to the ground using his vector powers. Even those with the quickest of sights would notice just a peculiar shimmer.

Landing on the ground gently enough that only a few sand particles were disturbed, the Joker turned to peer at the being who was tending to his eyeballs right now. "Well, looks like eye should help you!" Placing particular emphasis on the "eye" word so Sayer would get it, he laughed. Waving a hand over the general direction of the eyeballs, he briefly used a burst of vector power. This would keep away sand or other minor nuisances from them. The Renegade didn't do it out of any sort of sympathy, but because this would affect the being's fighting, which could cause a problem in a battle. "Also, you know, that feminine alien radiating chaos is coming this way as well. Why? Not for you, that's sure. But about a half-kilometer from you, there's a hero trio. Well, off to clean them up!" Briefly thinking where the heroes were in his mind's eyes, he faced their direction, then leaned forward as if he was about to run. Suddenly disappearing, the sand particles were not even slightly disturbed, being have manipulated as not to give away his original position. To a person who didn't know this was merely boosting his own speed with vectors, then canceling all direction vectors in the sand around his path, one would seem as if the Joker had teleported. The Renegade already knew of the troubles of teleporting, and so fell back on this technique.

Once he got just close enough to the heroes that he would be out of their field of vision he heard the lupine yell for the eyeball man to show himself. The Renegadee stopped, and slowly walked towards the trio. "Hey, can you give me some directions? They're for you. How do you get to Hell?" Laughing, he proceeded. "But seriously, this is disappointing. I can barely feel any power from all 3 of you combined. Isamy sent me to clean up these worthless brats? Tch. I could match gods. I get a rusty tin of bolts and two hunks of flesh." He was partially true with his statement, but he could feel some power from the robot. The older of the two humans seemed to be its close companion. The younger one was pathetic, and although he could feel something strange, as if the teenager had some dimensional storage items, he knew the kid was just a plain human, and the only way he got some slight power was through his equips and whatever was in those items. The adult seemed a lot stronger, being strangely radiating in his aura. The Renegade would clean up these three easily. Laughing a lot louder now, he flicked out his wrists. The hot air and sand was sucked into what seemed the shape of a slightly long blade, and a bolt of black energy sealed it all together. The blade itself was pitch-black, but if one looked at it from a certain angle, they could see the glow of fire reflected off the blade from some unknown thing. Suddenly disappearing again, he reappeared right next to the older male, an ugly sound of multiple bones snapping following a split second afterwards. His right arm looked as if it had uppercutted the person in the solar plexus. This would be bad enough except for the fact that a blade nearly a foot long and maybe two and a half inches wide had been plunged into the person as well. Finally, almost as if to rub more pain in, the Renegade had plunged the blade all the way through to the point his fist had smashed into the solar plexus as well, snapping the bones around that area, possibly puncturing a lung. The Renegade spoke into Arthur's ear.  "It was knife to know you." Laughing maliciously, he ripped the blade out, causing Arthur to fall face-forward, a shocked expression twisting his face. A trickle of blood was running down his lips, and the sand around him rapidly turned dark as it became saturated with blood. This all happened before any of them realized what happened, and as the Joker backflipped back to a safe distance away from the remaining duo, he landed in a slightly bent position before standing back up. He didn't need to lean to run, as he could do everything within fragments of a second. His speed was near god-like, being able to go near 150 feet in around 1-2 seconds with slight strain, and even faster and farther with a bit more. The blood on the blades ran off, not leaving the slightest trace.

End Location: Around the vicinity of K8.

Sora looked at how big their group was starting to become. Kenpachi was right, they were dividing up their power very unevenly. "Maybe we should split up?" he suggested. "Nero and I can join up with some other people, and the rest of you can work together. Then again, the sandywrms might overwhelm you all." Sora looked at Nero to see what he had to say, then looked over the rest of the Counter Corps. "Maybe we should split up all the people who aren't as strong, and have our most powerful members lead them, sort of to protect them." Sora scratched his head, feeling awful for talking about the other people like they were weak. "I mean, I know these people can defend themselves, but it's like you said, we have to make sure that every team is equally strong."

Sayer (TD)/Desert Seth K8

"Hm?" As he was minding his own business, Sayer picked up on an essence rapidly charging toward him, with obvious intent to assault him.  "COMSELH" (Circle)  The Glyph of the Orichalcos Seal appeared around Sayer, encircling him in a teal-green barrier.  And just in time, too, as MachGaogamon's fist collided with the barrier, halting the Digimon in his tracks.

"Well, if it isn't our dear MachGaogamon," Sayer chimed, "looking" at the blue-furred mecha-wolf.  "If you're here, I'm guessing your partner Arthur is, as well.  My my, now this is quite the surprise.  For a moment, I actually thought the two of you were lost to the collapsing of the Shadow Realm... but I guess you've since defected from our "Happy Little Family" and went to the Corps.  Such a shame, really." Sayer continued to speak, smirking slyly even if MachGaogamon decided to continue striking at his barrier. "But, really, is this any way for a "hero" to act, striking at an individual, an "enemy", even, without the slightest bit of provocation?  How unsportsmanlike.  And here I am, little ol' me, just minding my own business and tending to my poor eyeballs.  But then again, I applaud you for taking the initiative."

It was then that the Renegade Joker ("Ugh, this f**knut, again," Sayer thought to himself) decided to stick his nose in Sayer's business.  "Blah, blah, blah" went the Renegade, who then went and did something to Sayer's R.O.D.s.  Whatever it was, it was now helping to keep the sands from blowing into the eyeball-like devices.  Sayer knew in the back of his mind that the Renegade was either showing off, as usual, or was simply thinking about the mission and thought to give Sayer an assist.  Either way, Sayer held back his gratitude, knowing it would most likely be wasted on--OH! and would you just look at what the nutjob just did to Arthur!

"Well, that was passive-aggressively excessive, don't you think?" Sayer uttered as he watched Arthur slump onto the sand, his blood being absorbed by the desert.  Not that whatever happened to Arthur mattered to Sayer.  It merely meant one less traitor to deal with.  "Oh, well.  I've wasted enough time here as it is."  Calmly, Sayer took a seat on one of his R.O.D.s (((please don't read that the wrong way, @__@))), which began levitating him off the ground.  Using the possible distraction caused by the Renegade Joker's near-evisceration of Arthur, Sayer proceeded to make his egress, flying off on his magic eyeball whilst the remaining eyeballs swarmed off, to survey the desert from all angles.  "Well then, MachGaogamon," Sayer called out as he left, "I must make my leave now.  But please, do keep in touch.  Arthur, too, if he somehow manages to survive.  Toodle-loo!"

Sayer's current location: heading toward I7, while his various R.O.D.s are positioned at each other square (like a Checker Board)

UBW

"Duelhog?" Russell Oxford said as he appeared from Alexander's Deck.  "Well, that is a familiar, err, "face"."

"You've seen it before, Rusty?" Alexander asked.

Russell nodded.  "Yeah.  It was at an abandoned factory back in my dimension.  It was used a few times...."  Russell trailed off as he remembered what happened then, remembering that it carried Gabriel and the other Duelists chosen by the Legendary Knights of Atlantis after a brief battle against the corrupt Castle and his military patrol, and that it was also almost destroyed during a freak "zombie outbreak"... as he continued to reminisce, his thoughts moved toward Gabriel, making him all the more determined to rescue his friend.

Alexander nodded, as if understanding Russell's shift in body language.  "Say no more, Russell.  We'll get your friend back, I'm sure of it."

"Zurkon.  Chill Pill. Take one," Umbris blurted out as he formed his cape into numerous tendrils, which immediately grabbed at Mr. Zurkon and bound him in place, or so he thought.

"Silly shapeshifting fuzzball," Mr. Zurkon droned on, "nothing can hold back Mr. Zurkon.  Mr. Zurkon is the Unstoppable Force capable of moving the Immoveable Object."  As if the prove his point, Mr. Zurkon continued to zoom around, now dragging the poor Neo-Spacian around like a leashed dog to its walker.

"Well, Zurkon's certainly raring to get going," Ratchet said as he watched on.

"Not surprising," Clank replied curtly, clearly irritated by Mr. Zurkon's antics.

Silver

Silver sat-up, and then could only watch in horror as Arthur was beaten so easily and was then laid in the sand.Silver was quick to react, he allowed his aura to rush from his body to form a protective dome around Arthur; this barrier would also heal Arthur slowly over time. "Flygon, use Dragonbreath!" Silver shouted, having already tossed the pokeball in the air. When the green dragon-like creature emerged from its ball it immediately fired a stream of purple flames at their new found enemy. Silver glanced at the enemy that MachGaogamon was no fighting with and then back at his own battle. Two enemies for the price of one, eh, one sale I didn't want to be a part of. Silver thought.

Nero

"I don't think that's a bad idea at all, Sora. Just remember, you and I are fairly strong as well." Nero thought, then frowned at himself. At least I used to be... Nero glanced over his shoulder toward his keyblade again and sighed. "How about you and I on a team, and we'll take Lyon as well, Ed can go with Kenpachi and Yachiru. Yarchiru has more than enough charisma to carry the three of them into battle." Nero said offering the small shinigami a high five as a victory reward for being an awesome pillar of enthusiasm.

Kiotso Senju

Snow continues to fall.

His footprints were now becoming tracks in the snow instead of holes in the sand; it was far too hot here for his powers to spread all across the Desert Seth as he intended. How much area this snowfall would reach he didn't rightly know, but he knew that it was here and that's all that mattered at the moment. Kiotso then saw a figure in the distance, he couldn't make out too much detail of the figure yet but he knew that he didn't desire any confrontation until he was at the pyramid. No use fighting enemies that weren't actually in your way yet. Kiotso's body suddenly sank down into the snow, as if merging with the now icy cold ground.

Sir Jecht, King of the Desert

“Why am I always the one stuck with the field hazards?”Jecht grumbled to no one in particular, as he continued to walk through the vial of sand. Behind him he dragged the corps, of what seemed to be a mix of a triceratops, and a dragon. The unfortunate Diablos had appeared from the sand only moments upon the champs arrival, or course trying to make a meal out of him… Needless to say, this morsel with a large weapon was much stronger than it’s usual pray, and the beast was dead in only moments.

“I guess I just look tasty…” Jecht grunted, as another monster erupted from the sand, only a few feet ahead of him. This one was large, and resembled some sort of lizard, with bright green armor scales, that seemed to be releasing even more of the irritating sand. “Tyranitar!” The creature managed to yell out what Jecht assumed was its name, before he clubbed it with the corps of the Diablos. "Jecht-sama"

Not bothering to try, and see where he had launched the oddly polite creature. Jecht continued to travel through the sandstorm, completely unaware that he was steadily amassing a large herd of monsters, all attracted to the cent of the Diablos's blood, and the massive amount of energy that was constantly released from Jecht. These creature's sizes varied from humanoid, all the way to small buildings, and their varying abilities were causing the sandstorm to follow Jecht as well. "Sir Jecht, King of the desert..." His senses dulled by the storm, the champion continued his trek into the unknown, his stalkers not far behind. "Heheh, has a nice ring to it."

Darcy - Desert Seth, G1

Hovering slightly above the sand, Darcy concentrated on the spell they had been given this time, throwing out her magic into the sand beneath and around her. Finding something, she started to worm her way into the semi-intelligent creature's consciousness, carefully placing suggestions into the back of it's mind, rather than just trying to control it straight up. Finishing them off, she followed the path it started to take as it slithered it's way through the sand underneath her, moving towards the pyramid in the centre and the artefact that was supposed to lie within, and by the looks of it, heading towards a small gap in the large sandstorms she could see in front of her.

Ayame and Naomi - Unlimited Blade Works, Next to the Portal to the Desert Seth

Ayame attempted to walk straight for the portal when it opened, only to be stopped by Naomi before she could reach it. "Wait, teams remember. And we should probably wait to obtain the communication device those two spoke of." "Fine, but then we'll go as a team between the two of us." "I'm acceptable with that, makes it easier for us that way after all, and if this is a desert, I should be able to fly us around without worrying about humungous flying creatures like in the shadow realm." That sorted out between them, they stood near the portal, waiting for the communicators to arrive.

Lyon - Unlimited Blade Works, With Nero, Sora, Ed, Kenpachi and Yarchiru

"I would be fine with that arrangement." Lyon said, in response to Nero's plan. "I will likely be at a disadvantage in the next realm anyway, water mages don't tend to do well in desert areas, but my swordsmanship won't be affected by that." Looking around at the group that seemed about to split into two groups, Lyon gave a grim smile towards the others, before looking across to where the pair who had tried to get everyone to get organised had declared that they would make communicators for them. "A way to keep in contact, if it works, will be quite good to have access to when we go out there as well."

UBW, Near the Portal to Desert Seth

Kenpachi slowly raised an eyebrow as he got to his feet.  He placed a gentle hand over Sora's head and messed the boy's hair.  Softly he spoke aloud, "Great idea Sora.  But if you ever suggest any of these things can beat me again, I'll kill ya," he said jokingly, a crazed smile on his face.  Yachiru giggled as she was offered a high five by Nero.  She happily obliged, with a loud "Yeah!" as she jumped up to high five Nero.  "What do you think Ed?" Kenpachi asked turning around to face the swordsman.  He could read Ed's strength like a book.  It was always fun to meet someone strong, even if the levels of strength differed vastly.  It was comforting for him to know his closest friend, Yachiru, was also valued.  As much as he wanted to save each different Universe, Yachiru's safety came first in the front of his mind.  However, jeopardizing allies was not something he wanted to resort to.  He had to formulate his own plan to keep Yachiru able to fight but safe at all times while at the same time assisting his fellow Counter Corps members. 

You're nothing but fools fighting for a false reality...

I still have hope that I can stop you...!

You have nothing left, how can you dare to face me now...?

I stopped shedding blood with you, but now you leave me with no choice...

Matthew's last attack slowed the sandwyrm down to the point where Tsunugai could trap it. His eyes turning bloodshot, all that could have been seen by Matthew were 3 blinding slashes to different parts to the Sandwyrm. The Sandwyrm then screeched in agony before being sliced apart in multiple areas. When Tsunugai's eyes return to normal, he felt the pain and stress on his body for using this "other" mode of his, known as Blood Diamond. He fell to his knees, sore and exhausted.

Although he didn't use that mode for more than 5 seconds, the fact that he pushed himself to do it quickly that brought forth notable injuries. Tsunugai then turned to Matthew and said, "Don't expect me to use that again any time soon unless I'm forced to." He then got up and stretched a little to ease enough pain and advance forward. "So, shall we advance?" He gestured for Matthew walk in front of him. "It's up to you. But I'd think quickly before we waste anymore time."

Unlimited Blade Works

Ed stood silently by while the others formulated a plan, since he wasn't exactly a a strategist outside of a fight. He noticed that everyone on his team were already acquainted with each, besides him and Lyon. Then the one named Nero brought up the idea of splitting the team into two smaller ones, then proceeded to high five the enthusiastic, pink-haired Yachiru. Ed couldn't help but smile at the adorable display. Then Kenpachi asked him for his thoughts on the situation. "I don't exactly have much to say about all this. Sure, like Sora said, it would be a good idea to distribute the strength, the strong protecting the weak. While practical, it's not the best thing to do in this kind of problem. I think concentrating the strong while leaving a few in reserve is the best plan of action. The strong, that would be us in this situation, will attract the big ones away from the weaker teams with the reserve getting the stragglers that happen to go after the others. That's just me, though." After his little rant, Ed noticed how Kenpachi looked at Yachiru, the look of wanting to protect, yet having other matters to attend to. "You know, Kenpachi, I may be a war machine that only knows how to fight, but that doesn't mean I'm incapable of protecting something of value, or someone, for that matter."

Matthew Supplex

Matthew spun the cylinder of his revolver so that it would land on a particular bullet. He then pointed his weapon at Yagato and fired, a flash of green energy flashed around him; it was a spell that would leave him feeling re-energized and healed of all wounds or exhaustion. "Agreed, moving on would probably be for the best." Matthew turned towards his newest beasts and smirked. "Follow us underneath the sand, feeling for vibrations other than ours; burrow up if you feel anything." Matthew commanded, his serpent-like beasts doing as they were told and returning to the harsh sands. "The spell I cast upon us within the battle is known as Hastega; we can run much faster through the desert, even if we just walked it would be much faster. Those serpents should be able to keep up, they found us pretty quick after all." Matthew explained, holstering his weapon and then running off, dust being kicked up as he went.

[spoiler=Effects]

Matthew cast Curaja on Yagato.

Kiotso Senju
Snow continues to fall...

He had made it to his intended destination, and he smirked as he rose out of the thin layer of snow that was able to form in this area. He predicted that his power had only just started there a few minutes before his arrival. He approached the Oasis and held up his right pointer finger and thumb so that he might form an ice shard. This would be a different process than when he had used the ability within the Shadow Realm; those shards were previously infused with energy and ready to use. The oasis was quite large in size so this shard would require a better power investment on his part. He allowed his energy to flow into the shard and tossed it into the Oasis; the entirety of the Oasis had been turned into a large dragon made of solid ice. There were a few water-based creatures flopping around in anger; Kiotso quickly dispatched them with ice shards flung from in-between his fingers.

"Quickly now, they'll be coming with haste." Kiotso said to his creature, jumping onto its back. A moment after the creature flew into the air, a Sandwyrm's mouth had clamped shut onto the very spot Kiotso had been standing. A second Sandwyrm had joined the first, hoping to get a quick and easy meal, but sadly the Sandwyrms could not fly. Kiotso didn't give any thought to fighting them, he had gotten what he came for and now he was heading towards the location he came to defend. His dragon took of with a great gust of wind...

Nero

"I think the other team will be fine, they even have a big green beast of a creature over there waiting to battle." Nero pointed out and then looked at Sora and Lyon, who seemed ready to depart. "Let us move as is, we'll have the communicators shortly and then we can keep in touch with each other no problem." Nero looked towards the portal and started walking forward just so that he might wait for the others. He knew he would eventually have to fight a member of the Divine, and he knew that during that fight he might need to draw his keyblade. He only hoped that his keyblade was still up to the task of being swung.

B8

With thunderous roars and massive explosions the worms that had targeted Butlerok were falling to their deaths. Butler had let out a heavy exhale as he wiped the some sweat off his brow. He had to admit that there was a lot of work. Those beast were rather impressive. Unfortunately these beast lacked magical abilities and the dry desert air made it so that his lightning attacks weren't very effective. This meant that he had to use raw power to simply subjugate the beast. How unfortunate for them seeing that even though eating such unique souls gave him some new abilities they still enhanced Ragnarok's overall offensive capabilities. He cracked his neck and he decided on the best approach to go forth and find the pyramid. The only thing he had to do now was find out which direction was the actual center of this small world. 

Unfortunately he didn't have time to think about it. Ragnarok could easily feel the presence of someone letting loose in this world. This was clearly a darker person meaning that it was more like someone on his same side. OOOOH someone is having fun! I wanna have fun tooo! Calm down. First we must find the pyramid. If all of the forces are scattered however, we should try to eliminate threats before the enemy uses its superior numbers to deal with us. Ragnarok started to let his eyes roam about then he looked dead ahead. Hey! Wait a minute I can tell there is someone directly in front of us. What do you mean directly in front? Well just a little ways ahead, but there is someone there. And their strong too! Well lets get to it them.

Butler concentrated for a second and a pair a giant bat wings came out of his back and he immediately took flight over to the looming power level. It took a couple of minutes to get there but while he was overhead he witnessed a cloaked man slaying his own three worms opponents. Interesting that he seemed to be having more trouble than he was. This was probably due to the fact that he wasn't going all out. These beast seem to be attracted to power so the more you display the more you attract. Smart strategy. Unfortunately he seems alone. COOOL let's kill him! Butler began to let loose his madness making his presence known to the stranger and he gently landed on the ground with his Alpha Stigma completely revealed. The least he could do was give this person a fair warning of what was about to happen. Normally, Butler would have shot him from behind and end this mess rather quickly. But now he needed to try out his new abilities. This forewarning shall be the only act of nobility I give you. So prepare yourself.

Butler with his Demon sword in hand took a fighting stance when a loud explosion of sand erupted barely 10 ft away from Emiya and Butlerok. When the sand fell two figures were standing. One was the black armored dragon man known as BlackWarGreymon and the other was Butler's boss and master Dorian Von Schroeder. Dorian and BlackWarGreymon could feel the power coming from Emiya and Butler as they were fighting the sandworms and they immediately decided to pursue those powers. So it seems great minds think alike. Follow the unfamiliar powers to take out the good guys while they're separated. BlackWarGreymon immediately took a combat stance. I can tell this one is very strong indeed. Dorian started to glow gold and so did his Nyame ring. Well I'm just lucky that you two are strong as well.

Hibari was falling, his two tonfa clutched tightly within his increasingly paling hands.

He wasn't exactly sure how far up he was, but he knew that he was above even the height of the sandstorm he spotted to the northeast. He glanced downward, his normally narrow eyes even narrower in irritation at the sand that continued to whip up into his face, and the fact that he was falling to his death. Even if he were to flood his body with his flames, he knew would die from the impact despite the sand being there to "soften" his fall.

He supposed he could use his hedgehog to provide a cushion. After all, he did possess Cloud flames. And all the herbivores he knew seemed to believe that clouds were actually soft and cushion-y despite it being a mass of condensed water and differing fronts. Of the things herbivores seemed to depict so wrongly, that was one he wanted to be the most correct in this situation.

He reached for his box weapon, letting go of both of his tonfa in the process. They quickly flew above him and away from him, becoming pinpricks in the sky. It didn't matter, just like how it didn't matter whether or not clouds were soft and cushion-y or not; He would not die from falling on sand, of all things to die from.

Hibari lit one of the rings on his fingers as his other hand grasped the hand sized box within his suit jacket. He paused, briefly, as he spotted blue and green directly beneath him before he continued his action. He did not believe that the water would stop him from being reduced to paste like it did for the hero of an anime he had once observed on TV within the Sawada household.

He knew was no hero. The water wouldn't prevent him from dying by itself. There would be no miracle for him to survive on if he fell against to the water alone. His mind raced even faster as his doom slowly but surely began to expand across his vision...

Suddenly, his mind stopped. A sly smirk slithered across the sharpness of his face.

Why was he trying to cushion his fall with something solid, when he had an abundance of liquid there to do it for him?

After all, didn't balls with plenty of air inside them float and bob upwards despite their size anyways?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The water boomed.

No. That wasn't right term; not even close. The water didn't boom, didn't crash onto the land, didn't tumble against the trees, didn't fall into the lungs of the wildlife.

It roared. 

The water surged from the oasis, a miniature tidal wave against the grassy incline of the land around it. It thrashed and charged against the trees, their trunks creaking from the sheer amount of force being pushed against them. It quashed the bones and flooded the lungs and stomachs of the poor, unlucky fauna who had been quenching their thirst from the sun, now forever sated in their watery graves.

The water calmed just as quickly as it raged. The savage and unnatural fury had only lasted but a few seconds. The oasis was still, save for an enormous, lavender ball of spikes bobbing peacefully against the water, a stark contrast against the wrecked foliage and fauna surrounding it.

"Wow," came Hibari's voice from atop of the giant, spiked ball. He was crouched against a spike as his hand creaked from a continuous grip on the jutted material. He rose from his crouch, and deliberately and carefully, slowly released his death grip on the spike.

He stood still, waiting, his eyes unblinkingly and quietly analyzing the amount of destruction he had set forth on the surrounding. He stood, his aloof demeanor not once betraying his brush with death, diverted through luck, ingenuity, and some power from his box weapon. He stood, as calm as the water around him, without a trace of it's state of wrath with only the victims and the destruction left behind as evidence it had even happened.

He stood there- and as just as quickly and suddenly as the water's rampage- he blinked, looked up to the sky and, with the both of his hands, caught his falling tonfas.

Unlimited Blade Works

While Foster was making his angry speech, Sarah was still trying to find the woman that had spared most of her shame. She couldn't find her, but she did find Eria asking someone else (Jeanne) if she could make an alliance. Thinking she should probably do the same, Sarah approached said woman.

"Actually, I should probably tag along as well, if ya don't mind," Sarah told her, "At least that way we have three ladies sticking together..."

The Desert Seth

F5

"Testing, one two three, testing," said Azumi in a drearily quiet voice, before adjusting the dials for the audio and repeating this saying in the same drearily quiet voice. Yet after a grand total of 5 attempts, nothing. Things looked bleak when it came to contacting Isamy or Vigilance, until...

"Do you mind turning that down?" she suddenly heard from nowhere, "It sounds as though you're trying to yell."

Taking offence to that, Azumi immediately picked up her headset and put it on, before giving this mystery man a piece of her mind.

"Hey! I don't know who you are or why you're responding, but you're certainly not...!"

"Good grief, that sounds even worse," the voice intervened, before actually deciding to address Azumi specifically, "In any case, my name is Juubey, and I'm responding because you woke me from my slumber and, since I've been trapped here for days, I've obviously nothing better to do,"

"Yeah, whatever," Azumi stated, "Can you go get the boss for me?"

"Not from here I can't; It's your boss who's trapped me here in the first place,"

"So she's not in the vault? Huh..."

"What was it you wanted to tell her anyway?"

"Well..." Azumi hesitated, note sure if she wanted to tell Juubey about the mission that Vigilance had set everyone.

G5 --> G4

Meanwhile, Riley had arrived at the two pillars situated nearby the ruins of the pyramid, watching... waiting for someone or something to arrive. Something, however, had caught his eye. Out in the far yonder, a strange being that appeared not unlike a stick figure was battling a sandwyrm with two "stick" swords. The battle went on for a whole fifteen seconds, but the faster, more alacritous figure won, and slashed the sandwyrm into thousands of pieces. However, as soon as it was finished with the sandwyrm, the strange thing had charged Riley's position at full gusto, barely giving the poor ghoul any time to react.

"Oh sheet!!" Riley raised both Shishkebabs in an effort to defend himself, which worked surprisingly well. He had tried to counter-attack as well, but his new-found opponent reacted way too quickly for him, and continued to dominate the battle and push Riley into a corner; quite literally as he found out with a look over his shoulder. Should Riley fall off, only pure void was awaiting him rather than a lower desert that he could see. His only hope now was to bank that this... "thing" would fail to notice this and make a reckless lunge. Sure enough, it made it and Riley dodged, causing the being to fall to its demise.

"Bon voyage, dipstick!" Riley called out in a mocking manner, before turning back to The Jaws of Hell, "Should really inform Azumi about this..."

|_)Data Horror Jeriii (_|

As the horrible Reaper Agent progressed into K8, her rage near exploded as she focused onto what was clearly a Digimon. And, how fortuitous; the wretched creature's partner was already injured, no doubt by her comr- one of those she is merely tolerating did that to him. Though, there appeared to be a second human as well, with some strange dragonfly-like creature. It didn't really manifest much great power, so, it was not a threat. But the Digimon he needed to go.

Thankfully, the desert skies provided excellent coverage from view, as the harsh sun would blind all who cast their gaze upon it. And most importantly, the Digimon seemed mostly concerned with the damage done to his partner. A weeping Digimon, how apt. The Chaos coating Jeriii's bodies slowly moved and congealed in her outstretched hand, forming a sickening ball of blood red goo. With all her might, she hurled it right at MachGaogamon and then she slowly descended, after all: When murdering another, it's always good to get a front row seat.

(Location: K8)

(_|Magical Girl Lydia|_)

One interesting fact you might want to know about deserts: They aren't interesting. Lydia had been puttering along south for a little bit now, and not much action had been occuring. There was maybe the most briefest of explosions, but their noise was lost amongst the roaring sands and the large distances between all who cluster in this zone. She covered her mouth as she sighed, as to not inhale a tonne of sand.

(Location: C7)

|_)~Moe~ Scientist Frankram(_|

The desert storms were certainly quite vast, it would be nigh impossible to breach them without sufficient protection or the ability to nulify the storm completely. But maybe those of the desert could aid him. The idea of teleporting was also another option, but given what happened in the Castle of Necrophades, in all likelihood using the spell now would have dire consequences that simply were not worth it.

So, Frankram felt at the ground; the burning hot sand should be scalding his fingers, but the spell gifted to him saved him from the heat, and allowed him to feel down a bit to a mind sleeping beneath the sands. "Rise, let us unify for the duty of ~moe~" he called.

The mind seemed to respond in kind, burrowing up and up and up until it burst through the sand five feet away; the cascade of sane coated Frankram as he marvelled at the unusual sand creature before him. It was much like a mantis, but coloured a golden yellow, much like the sands of the desert. Whils tit stood like a biped, it had three pairs of arms; two, long, thing with sharp fingers clearly designed for grabbing, and then two pairs of scythe like blades (cookie goes to whoever knows where this is from). The Sand Beast gazed upon this strange man warily, for it did not know what ~moe~ was; though the man's voice felt sweet to its mind.

"Do not fear me noble beast. I offer you no harm, though, I do offer you the chance to achieve greater things. Please aid me, locate the pyramid and take me there."

The creature considered this option, for the sweet voice trickled like honey alongst its spine. But a sharp pain tried to drive the sweetness out. The spell of the Artefact was strong, very strong. But the man's voice, so sweet. But the duty, THE DUTY! The Sand Beast convulsed until finally, its head exploded violently.

The lumbering body collapsed before Frankram, who gave no pause. "Hmm, it would seem trying to get them to disobey the Artefact is not quite the right way to go. I should be less direct next time".

(Location: E2)

UBW

While others sat around nonchalantly, Mr. Zurkon continued his spat with Ratchet and Clank.  More so, Clank.  "Why do you hate Mr. Zurkon?  Are you jealous of Mr. Zurkon's vast superiority?  Poor little robot.  Also, your antenna is stupid."  They went on for quite some time as they awaited the completion of communicators.  There was a lull in the atmosphere as other teams rushed through, but surely they would be fine on their own, specifically Emiya.  His strength wasn't exactly unknown, but many could not fathom what he held behind his hands.  His very presence was unnerving, even for Mr. Zurkon.  Still he retained his excited but annoying position on the battle forthcoming as he continued to tease Clank.  "Your eyes are huge like furballs, but they are not filled with stupid emotions.  At least you are not a Lombax.  HA HA HA." 

Portal To Desert Seth:

Itsu started to hand out the little silver worm-like communicators to anyone and everyone that she could, showing them how to place it along their ears and let the device do the rest. Foster made sure he had one, and gave some to his new teammates. "Be careful. We have no idea what we might encounter in there." Foster hopped into the driver's seat of the Duelhog and started up the engines, motioning for Alex, Ratchet, Clank, and Mr. Zurkon to get in. "We'll be fine. Hogs are known for their resilience." Once everyone was inside, Foster gunned the vehicle, speeding it forward before turning the wheel to let it power slide into position, then straightening out the Duelhog and charging it straight into the portal.

Desert Seth, F5:

All of a sudden, at the base of the pyramid, a massive build-up of sand could be seen, causing the ground around it to rumble. Then, out of nowhere, a giant sandworm burst from the sand and started to coil about the pyramid, sending bricks falling down its sides. Atop the sandworm was a young man with insane white hair and Middle Eastern skin with crazed purple eyes, holding onto the sandworm with a golden rod in his hands. "FATHER!!! FATHER!!! THE F**KER HAS AWAKENED!!!" Miraculously, despite the sandworm wrapping around the pyramid in a spiral, the structure remained standing. The mind-controlled sandworm roared out once it reached the peak, its master looking out over the Desert to see if he could find any of his so-called "teammates".

UBW

"Thanks miss.  I'll be giving mine to Yachiru so the dang thing doesn't interfere in my fights," Kenpachi responded to Itsu.  This would assure him that he knew what was happening between his allies at nearly all times.  Finally the time had come to press on.  He picked up Yachiru and placed her on his right shoulder, then took his Zanpaktou from the ground.  "Sora.  Lyon.  Nero.  Ed.  We have a lot of work to do," he said as he placed one leg in the portal and reached an open hand to his comrades. Kenpachi watched Foster and his allies fly through in some kind of motorcycle moving extremely quickly through the portal to the other side of what was to be Desert Seth.  "And Ed," he said recalling his remarks towards Yachiru (however subtle they were).  "Thank you."  Yachiru smiled as she had never heard Kenpachi thank many people before.  This was quite a rare occasion.  "Let's do it!" Yachiru squeaked.  Kenpachi laughed and dove head long into the portal.

Meanwhile, Mr. Zurkon was abruptly boarded into a highly advanced vehicle with Ratchet, Clank, Foster, and Alexander.  "Mr. Zurkon does not want to be cooped up with furballs!" he complained as the Duelhog  zoomed forward through the portal. Since no one was talking, Mr. Zurkon turned his free hand into a stereo, and searched for driving music.  "Mr. Zurkon needs tunes."  He found various forms of death metal and hard rock amongst his collection, some random bits of opera, a few hits of pop, but finally he came across his favorite song:  his own.  He opened the stereo and pulled a cassette tape crudely labeled "Mr. Zurkon's Greatest Hits" and shoved it inside.  A crashing sound and an explosion sounded over the stereo before the song began.  "KILLING STUFF IS SO MUCH FUN, DOO DA, DOO DA.  ZURKON KILLS STUFF ALL DAY LONG.  ALL THE DOO DA DAY~" he sang along.  He annoyingly nudged clank to get his fellow robot to sing with him.  "Sing little robot.  We shall be victorious because Mr. Zurkon is here."

Nero

This was it, and there was no more waiting to be had; Nero was still uneasy as he strapped on the communicator and followed Kenpachi to the portal. I don't necessarily know if I can fight as well as I once could, but for the sake of everyone, I need to try my hardest. Nero said, and then looked up to watch Kenpachi enter the portal. He walked up into the portal and considered the sight for a moment. He put his hand through and then pulled it out as if he was testing the water in a pool or something. Nero's team of Sora and Lyon would walk through the portal just after Zaraki's team, so as to separate their power levels from the desert beast's detection abilities.

UBW/A few moments earlier....

"I call shotgun!" Ratchet blurted as he hopped into the passenger's seat of the Duelhog, with Clank seated on his lap.

Alexander, smiling a bit at Ratchet's enthusiasm, merely shrugged.  "Guess that leaves me, more or less, with the Dueling Seat."  With a leap, Alex somersaulted onto the back platform, where the retractable Dueling Field deployed itself, as if sensing Alexander's status as a Duelist.  "This should be fun," he mused to himself as he slid his Deck into the Deck Slot.

"If you say so," Umbris's voice emitted from within the Deck.

Meanwhile, over with (the yet-to-be-official) "Team Jeanne", the girls received their communication devices from Rodin, who had randomly volunteered to help distribute them.  Jeanne was personally thankful that the worm-like devices were discreet enough to not clash with her outfit.

"By the way, Jeanne," Rodin gruffly added as he handed Jeanne some provisions and other supplies, "I figured I should let you know; Bayonetta managed to contact us--GAH!!"

"WHAT?!" a suddenly fuming Jeanne screeched, grabbing the demonic bartender by his coat and shaking him vigorously.  "AND JUST WHEN THE HELL WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME THIS?!!  WHERE IS SHE?!  WHERE ARE THEY KEEPING HER?!  DAMMIT, YOU [[Lemon Surprise]], AT LEAST TELL ME CEREZA'S ALL RIGHT--!"  The end of Jeanne's tirade was cut short as Rodin retaliated with a well-placed palm thrust to Jeanne's forehead, knocking off her makeshift witch hat in the process.

"Yeah, she's fine," Rodin replied bluntly as he readjusted his shades.  She's just being held up in that Isamy-chick's vault along with the other things and people she stole.  She managed to get something close to a year's supply of lollipops and some animated stuffed lion plushie to keep her company."

Jeanne heaved a great sigh of relief upon this reassuring news.  "Of course, I should remember that Cereza's capable of fending for herself."  Despite her relief, Jeanne was now more determined than ever to rescue Bayonetta.   ... oh, but of course, she couldn't forget that she now had a few teammates to accompany her on the next mission.  "... hang on," Jeanne said after a moment, scanning the area.  "Where's Little Miss Wardrobe Malfunction?"

Emiya, The Desert Seth, B6

"Seems like there's a sandstorm up ahead." Emiya muttered to himself, looking at the swirling torrent of sand not too far onwards.

How long did it go along for? And would he even arrive at the pyramid on the other end, or would it all be for naught? Without anything to give him directions, it wouldn't be easy. But unlike him, it seemed that Foster and the others who hadn't left yet managed to establish communication with each other via devices, which would probably help a lot in the long run. After all, he wasn't expecting them to be separated in the first place. Or, perhaps he was, but the corruption clouded his mind and judgment... It couldn't be helped.

The Counter Guardian was contemplating these things all the while taking down more sandwyrms, when he sensed an extremely dark- no, mad aura erupt from above him. Shortly afterwards, a muscular stranger with bat wings descended down to the ground, taking a fighting stance with a demonic sword in hand, and the power emanating from him was no joke. Following through with it, an explosion occurred from about ten feet away, and when the dust cleared, there was a unknown human being who didn't seem too powerful as well as what appeared to be a Digimon. As far as he knew, it was like a black version of WarGreymon, and WarGreymons weren't very safe to combat against.

Oh well.

"Hmm. I suppose you all are members of the Divine? If I had to guess, they're also responsible for getting us separated. Have to admit I should've saw that coming from the successor of Maximus." Emiya said with a shrug, well aware of the fact that he looked like some kind of demon. "It doesn't matter now. Since you've shown yourselves to me, it's only right that I introduce myself."

Taking a few steps back from each of his opponents, he had twin crescent swords - one white and one black, both lined with crimson veins resembling void creatures - materialize into his hands.

"Hello. My name is Emiya, Counter Guardian. My hobby is saving the multiverse." He introduced himself in a sarcastic tone, before throwing out both swords, sending them flying at Dorian and Butlerok. However, should they have been dodged, they would both swerve back towards BlackWarGreymon and cut him down.

???, The Desert Seth, ??

"Hi, everyone! Did you miss my voice?" The same voice as earlier barged in, straight into the minds of every Divine member present. "It seems like four thousand feet is the limit of this world, but I think I can see enough from here. There was an oasis earlier, but Kiotso turned it into some kind of huge ice dragon. And apparently, there's a huge sandstorm swirling around the pyramid at the center of the desert. Not only that, but powerful stickmen are wandering about, and I'm not sure what they're supposed to be. Maybe they're related to the distortion that Sir Viligance was talking about?"

In the background, thick sand could be heard. It was possible that she was flying above the sandstorm somewhere.

"But anyway, it seems that you're all heading in the right direction. Arthur, MachGaogamon, and Melvin have each been spotted in the area, so it's very possible that they defected from us to join the Counter Corps. Take them down on sight - oh, the Renegade just killed Arthur... WELL, you're all expected to do the same thing to the others! That would be all. From here on out, I'll be contacting you one by one."

Completely oblivious to the fact that she might've been interrupting their lines of thought, annoying them, or anything of the sort, she cut off the line of communication from just about everyone, before reestablishing it with two certain members of the Divine.

"Sayer and Jecht. You two are less than a mile away from each other, so perhaps you should team up. After all, one of you has good support skills and the other is the third most powerful member of the Divine."

Lyon, The Desert Seth, ???

After taking one of the offered communicators and putting it in, Lyon replaced his helmet on his head and walked up to the portal with the rest of his team, waiting for them before walking into the portal alongside Sora and Nero. In the blistering heat of the desert, Lyon pulled his cloak a bit tighter over his body, flowing a small layer of water he was keeping cool around his body to prevent himself from overheating in his armour. With a glance across at the other two, he spoke, "Do either of you have any idea which way we're supposed to go from here."

Ayame and Naomi, The Desert Seth, High in the sky of J2

Communicators in ears, the two girls walked through the portal shortly after the Duelhog had gone through, coming out far over the top of what looked like an Oasis, about two and a half thousand feet in the air. Reacting quickly, Naomi transformed into her dragon from, flying down to catch Ayame before surveying the space beneath them to see what was going on. Far below them, the water of the Oasis on the ground had been moved, turned into some sort of ice construct in the form of a dragon. Naomi could see no glimpse of the red cloak the Counter Corps on the construct or it's controller, started shooting at it with high frequency spheres of sound, hoping to destroy the ice construct with a shot. From her back, and without much sight of the construct, Ayame kept watch over the sky around them, directing Naomi to fly towards the sandstorm, ascending further up as they went. While that would make it harder to hit the ice construct, Ayame was hoping to find a way above or around the sandstorm so they could avoid flying straight through it.

Darcy, The Desert Seth, G2

Approaching the wall of sand, the Sandwyrm she had been following started to panic and turned away, no longer following her commands, and left to find something to eat. Disengaging her contact from the creature, Darcy looked at the swirling wall of sand, remembering better days of having fun riding around storms Stormy had created. Shaking off the nostalgic thoughts, she threw her consciousness out once more, before being interrupted by the voice from earlier, telling them that the world went up to about 4 thousand feet, as well as various other pieces of info about the world. With all that taken in, she started to float upwards, heading for the top of the sandstorm in front of her, hoping to just fly right over it and descend back down on the other side.

Archived