The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [IC/PG-13/Moved to NCM for Finale]

Merci

Arthur & MachGaogamon - K8

MachGaogamon snarled as Sayer made his escape, but it was his words about Arthur that horrified MachGaogamon. The Digimon turned around and say Arthur lying in the sand, blood dripping from his body. MachGaogamon rushed to see his partner, who was being protected by some magical wards. Tears ran down MachGaogamon's eyes, but he could tell that Arthur was alive. He sighed in relief, but his joy was cut short when he heard something speeding towards him. Turning around, MachGaogamon a ball formed of a red substance heading towards him. Instinctively, MachGaogamon batted by the ball away, but as he did so, the red goo burned through MachGaogamon's armor, melting the gauntlet and burning his hand. MachGaogamon howled in pain as the chaos began to infect his body. MachGaogamon's form began to vibrate as particles forming his body shifted, his body somehow losing its ability to maintain his form.

MachGaogamon struggled to look at his surroundings, but he was able to see a blue humanoid figure flying towards him. He didn't recognize the creature, so he figured it had to be a part of the Dvine. He cried out "Howling Cannon!" at the monster, hoping to send it flying backwards. However, he was slowly growing weak, and it hurt his throat to attack the monster. He kept his eye on it, but couldn't help thinking of Arthur. He had to keep this monster at a distance, knowing that just one attack from that monster was enough to make him lose . Silver and Arthur were in danger, and the one who attacked Arthur was still nearby.

As MachGaogamon tried to stave off the attackers, Arthur slowly stirred. He felt a searing pain in his chest, but he could also feel his flesh restoring itself at an irregularly fast rate. He slowly pushed his hands against the ground, trying to get up, as he could hear the sound of MachGaogamon fighting back, and Arthur wasn't leave him behind. Whoever it was that suddenly attacked Arthur, he was going to get him back. However, MachGaogamon was roaring in pain, and Arthur knew how to help him. He looked at Silver, trying to get an idea of what to do. He noticed the Flygon that was flying around, figured that Silver was commanding it. "Hey," Arthur muttered, now sitting on his knees, but slowly finding the strength to stand up. "You got more like that?" He grabbed his sword in one hand, and reached for his Digivice with the other. He held the sword up, keeping an eye out in case he'd be attacked again, while he tried to operate his Digivice without, hoping that it could finally work."

Eria - UBW

Eria scoffed when Sarah approached, suggesting that she should join up with them. "Why would I want to join up with you~pyon?" she asked. She looked around at the people still in Unlimited Blade Works, putting on the communicator she had received, but Eria couldn't help but think about Arthur. He hadn't been gone for that long, but she was starting to wonder if something had happened to him. She just had to go and see how he was doing. With a sigh, she told Sarah "Fine, come along if you want. Just don't get in my way~pyon." Eria's head started to hurt, and the Water Charmer was trying to find out why. Why was she being so hostile towards this girl? Because she was naked earlier? It's not like Arthur saw her or anything. Or did he? Eria shook her heard, trying to purge the thought from her mind, and turned to the women she was now obligated to team up with. "Anyway, my name is… Eria is my name~pyon. I don't think I ever caught your names~pyon."

Sora - UBW

Sora was rather disturbed by how casually Kenpachi could joke about killing him. Then Ed suggested having their strong team distract the strongest enemies away. It was a dangerous suggestion, yes, but everyone had to be willing to make the sacrifice, and that's why they were all here. Nero in particular seemed especially excited to enter the portal, and Sora slowly stepped towards him, bringing a communicator he had taken for himself. As everyone else seemed to be ready, Sora simply nodded, following his own party inside, awaiting what lied on the other side of the portal.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeriii had reached a safe hovering distance to watch the slow evisceration of the Digimon, even though the Chaos she had thrown was only enough to really destroy half the creatures form. In her own discovery of self-satisfaction, she was unaware that it had even counter attacked.

Her eyes caught an unusual bright light from down below, which gave her just enough time to see an energy ball flying right for her. Instinctively Jeriii guarded herself as it struck and blew her back a few feet. As the smoke cleared she uncoiled from her defensive position, and was relatively unharmed; except for a bruise on her left check.

Without thought her hand reached for it, and felt a small bit of pain. PAIN!? THE CREATURE HAD HARMED HER?! HE WILL PAY!

Like a creature possessed she launched to the ground and splashed sand all around. Her head was hunched over in a rage as it twitched uncontrollably. So too did her right eye. "YoU wReTcHeD cReAtUrEs HaD tHe GaLl To StRiKe At Me?! ArE yOu IgNoRaNt ApEs SiMpLy UnAwArE oF wHo YoU aRe DeAlInG wItH?!" she screamed.

Jeriii raised her index finger and Chaos began to pool at the tip, creating a small read golfball of Chaos. She then pointed it at MachGaogamon, but her eyes caught something near to him. A human with a sword, and a strange device. If memory served correct, humans with strange devices were bonded with the Digimon, to allow that wretched Digivolution process to occur more easily.

With a swift change in direction she fired the Chaos at Arthur instead of Mach.

Kiotso Senju

Kiotso had already moved from the spot which was being fired upon. The attack only succeeded in hitting the Sandwyrms who shook off the attack with a few minor wounds. It mattered not as, again, Sandwyrms couldn't fly; the Wyrms now only wriggled on the sand's surface to see if someone might fall and be their prey. However, Kiotso had not intention on fighting this enemy; not yet, anyway. He made his way in a diagonal pattern instead of going straight and evoking a battle within the air. He wondered if the Counter Corps member would follow, he wondered if The Divine would brand him a traitor for not killing the member on sight; he didn't give any care to what the other members of the Divine thought anyway.

Matthew Supplex (Yagato in-tow)

Matthew and Yagato had been running for quite a bit now, they were only expelling as much energy as if they were running regularly as well. Eventually, however, they had to stop and rest; no matter how fast the Hastega spell had made them. The wind was picking up in the area, and at the moment of their stop, Matthew's serpents rose from the sand as well. "Hm? Sandstorm up ahead huh?" Matthew turned towards Yagato and then back toward the serpents. Might you scout a proper path for us to enter?" The serpents nodded and started burrowing again to find a path. Matthew turned to Yagato with a smirk. "Poor bastards will be looking forever. Any ideas?" Matthew said, and then turned back to the sandstorm.

Silver

Silver was glad to see that Arthur had stood up, but also distressed that MachGaoGamon was now injured. He did hear Arthur's question however, and nodded his head. "You bet! Salamance you're up!" Silver tossed yet another Pokeball into the air and it burst open with more of the strange light. A blue dragon with read wings and features was now flying with the green dragon. Suddenly, a new attack had made its way toward Arthur, only to be stopped by the barrier Silver had previously erected. "What a foolish person you must be to not see that he was defended." Silver commented, however, he felt strain on his body from when the barrier was attacked; he didn't show it because Arthur would tell him to stop healing his body. That wasn't something Silver wanted to do just yet.

Nero

Nero, Sora, and Lyon had entered the desert and had themselves a look around, Nero flicked on his communicator. "Kenpachi, we have arrived inside of the Desert Seth; we seem to have been separated which is good I suppose. Our team is around...well we're near...sand. Yes." Nero said to Kenpachi, obviously not knowing where they were going. Nero then noticed a curious looking wooden sign it read as follows:

Trainer Tips: Location C-2
Monsters tend to sneak up on you when you're reading signs!

"Ah, apparently we're in C-2." This communication was interrupted as Nero was picked up and thrown into the sand hard by a giant tentacle jetting from the ground. A sand monster had sneaked up behind him without warning; it's body was now on top of the sand revealing it to be a huge sand kraken. "I'm going to have to call you back..." Nero said, voice muffled from the sand within his mouth, he then stood up and prepared for a fight.

Jeriii's eye bulged as the human insulted her, but, she composed her self somewhat. "EvErY bArRiEr Is UnDoNe WiTh TiMe. If YoU aRe So CeRtAiN oF hIs PrOtEcTiOn, ThEn SuReLy He WoN't MiNd If I KILL YOU FIRST!" she roared.

This time the Chaos didn't condense, but instead a terrible amount of heat began to form around her very being. This human, this arrogant ape, he would be to die. But, interesting how he too possessed some kind of partners. That blue dragon, and now to her own knowledge, the green one. They were not Digimon, thye had no digital signatures. But, not doubt they were valuable to him. Some form of familial bonds most likely.

The heat slowly faded away as her temper cooled. The Reaper would not want her to downgrade herself to their level. "I sEe" she said calmly.

Her wings flexed though they never needed to move as she flew, and her form slowly raised up towards the dragons. She eyed them, circling them slowly to understand them. Definitely not Digimon, absolutely not. Animals though, mutant, most likely. Further study would be necessary, which is why she lashed out like a cobra to snatch at the Flygon's neck.

Sayer/Desert Seth/Currently in I7

"So, I am to join with Sir Jecht," Sayer mused to himself, a slight smirk crossing his face.  "Well, this should be all sorts of fu--WAAAAHH!!!"  Sayer yelped suddenly as he felt his transporting R.O.D. slip from right beneath him, the vectors placed around it by the Renegade Joker providing less friction for Sayer to stay seated.  He would have taken a 500-foot drop to the sands below had 5 more R.O.D.s not rushed to his rescue at that moment, forming a "raft" of sorts, if you will.

"Damn that accursed Joker," Sayer hissed after a genuine sigh of relief.  "His little trick could have been the end of me... f**k it, I'll deal with him later."  With that, Sayer and his eyeball-raft floated on, making their way over to Jecht.

MachGaogamon found himself at an impasse. He had to free Flygon, but he was still cautious about making physical contact with the creature. Still, it seemed to be able to grab Flygon, but why? Was this creature only affective against Digimon? No matter, MachGaogamon had to save Flygon, so he unleashed another Howling Cannon, firing the sonic blast at Flygon and Jeriii.

Arthur kicked his feet against Silver's barrier, noticing that he could just walk out of it. "Let me out of here," Arthur said to Silver. Silver didn't budge, instead focusing on Flygon. "Damn it, Silver, I said let me out of here!" He swung his blade against the barrier, gripping the Digivice tight. "I need to help MachGaogamon!"

Desert Seth, C8

Kenpachi and Yachiru made it through together.  Unfortunately, they were separated from the rest of their team except Ed.  A sandstorm raged on around them making it difficult to hear or see.  Fortunately, Yachiru felt a tickle in her ear as her communicator sparked to life, Nero's voice booming on it's opposing end.  "Kenpachi, we have arrived inside of the Desert Seth; we seem to have been separated which is good I suppose. Our team is around...well we're near...sand. Yes.  Ah, apparently we're in C-2."  Suddenly a thud sounded out on Nero's end before he gave a brief end to the conversation.  "I'm going to have to call you back..."

"Guess we better figure out where we are," Kenpachi called out through the storm to Ed.  And just like before, at the Castle of Necrophades, monsters were drawn to Kenpachi like wildfire.  A worm or two poked their heads out of the ground, but Kenpachi was in no mood to deal with them.  One heavy foot after another, their heads exploded under his sandals as they pressed forwards.  "What did they say Yachiru?" Kenpachi finally asked.  "They're in a place called C-2.  I dunno how they know that, but it sounds like they were getting into a fight before they ended the call.  And since we have no idea where we are--"  "We should just press forward in one direction."  Yachiru smiled happily, urging Ed to come forward so that they all remained close.  "We're going in one direction Ed, straight ahead.  Hopefully this sandstorm ends in the next few kilometers.  It'll be easier to find the rest of the team."  Yachiru closed her cloak a bit to cover her face and mouth and pointed forward, yelling, "Ikuze!" muffled behind her cloak.

Tsunugai took a couple deep breaths as he tried to relax. He may be more all around, particularly Strength, Defense and Speed, and yet his armor doesn't help. After listening to the new voice, he took into consideration everything he wondered about, th3 sandstorm being a priority. "Unless you have a spell that could allow us flight, I don't think there's any way to avoid it other than waiting to let it pass, which we have no time for." Then Tsunugai remembered something. "Wait, I have an idea..." Tsunugai then spread his arms wide, and proceeded with a thunderclap. As a result, the winds stopped in the tracks. But it only lasted for about 20 seconds, but the clap has a far distance. "Yeah, let's see if you have something that can allow us flight."

Unlimited Blade Works

"I've had just about enough of your lip, woman," Sarah got right up in Eria's face as she said this, "If I wanted to pick a fight with you, ya would've been dead already. Now I'm trying to be lenient here, but you are the most disrespectful person I've ever had the misfortune to come across, and you're starting to piss me off. Now, since apparently I'm not welcome here, I'ma go ahead and find someone, so unless ya wanna change your attitude any time soon, then don't... funking... follow me."

With this off her chest, Sarah turned her back on her supposed "ally" and made straight for the portal, ahead of Jeanne as well. However, just as soon as she came merely an inch of stepping into The Desert Seth, Sarah stopped abruptly, as if she forgot something.

"Oh, and stop saying the word peon too... or pylon or whatever it is you keep saying; it's as annoying as funk," was the last thing she said to Eria before leaving.

The Desert Seth

C8 --> C7

From the point that she had spawned, Sarah continued west in her search for Lydia. She still owed the gal a proper thanks for saving her a lot of embarrassment. But no matter where she looked, amongst all the creatures that actually belonged in the realm of the Desert Seth and all the strange stick-men that suddenly decided to invade said realm, Lydia was nowhere to be found. That was until Sarah witnessed a bunch of these stick-men try to gang up on Lydia.

"HEY, ASS-HOLES!!" Sarah called out to the strange stick-men, "LIVE WITH THIS!!"

One of them had begun draw the "stick" bow that it had wielded and load a "stick" arrow, but before it could actually fire, it was quickly squashed by one of the meteors that Sarah had rained down from the sky. The others, however, become aware of the meteor storm the split-second the first had landed, and dodged the rest with supreme agility before charging headlong at Sarah, identifying her as the bigger threat to their existence.

'OK, bullshit! They should've all DIIIIIIEEEEEEEED!!' Sarah screamed at that last bit, as a stick-man duel-wielding "stick" axes had jumped up high to try and slash her from above. Sarah, however, managed to cast a ring of fire to thwart its attack, but although it was knocked back, it recovered from the blow as quickly as it sprawled across the ground, and to make matters worse, it was reinforced by its stick-man allies.

Sarah had clearly underestimated these... things, but she wasn't about to throw in the towel just yet. Instead, she grew into her golem form and... after some more admittedly futile fighting, finally figured out how she was meant to render them unable to battle. She started with the one with the axes, making a slow sweeping kick to make it jump, and then once it was still in mid-jumpQUICKSTOMP!! Next, Sarah turned her attention to one that was using a "stick" spear as its weapon, this time making her slow sweep with her hand, before unleashing anotherQUICKSTOMP!! Although this threw her balance off, and made it difficult to squash the last few of these stick-men. But as soon as she saw an opportunity to get the one that was using a "stick" clubQUICKSLAP!!

Unfortunately, this put Sarah in a really awkward position, and there were still one too many stick-men to squash with the last limb she had free.

F5 & G4

"...and that's the situation," Azumi told Juubey, "So you think you know those runes I just sent you?"

"Hmm..." Juubey continued to study the runes that Azumi had uploaded to the satellite, before making so much as another noise, let alone a word, "It's a message; presumably aimed at your boss. It says, "You say that the key is within your grasp. You lie. Now I have all I need to render your mission a failure and defeat you. Although in truth you were defeated the moment you attracted my attention." If I had to guess, it's supposed to be a taunt, but... something seems off..."

"So you're saying that the artefact was here, but then this... thing flogged it from all of us?!" asked Azumi in a panicky manner.

"If she's as cunning as I think she is, then perhaps so..." Juubey replied, "What are the Witch's Familiars like? Can you describe them?"

"I um..." Azumi paused, not knowing what to say. She was about to pick up the intercom so she could talk to Riley about this, but all of a sudden...

"HOW THE funk AM I MEANT TO DESCRIBE LIVING STICK FIGURES??!!" bellowed Riley's yell into the intercom. He must've heard most of what was being conversed between Azumi and Juubey the whole time, his communicator having been switched on the whole duration of his battle with the stick-man wielding the two swords, but was most likely unable to respond to anything that was being said until just then. Still, it got Azumi thinking.

"Living stick figures? The funk, Riley, what're you on about?" Azumi asked in a bewildered manner, although Juubey too was musing those three words aloud.

"You heard me; living stick figures," Riley stated in a matter-of-factly tone, before supposing he'd best explain himself, "I saw one of them take down a sandwyrm one on one, and tried to take control of it with the spell Sir Dumbelot gave us, but it bum-rushed me the second I cast it,"

Juubey was about to say that he knew exactly who and what the two were dealing with, but all of a sudden, the satellite feed cut out... thanks entirely to the rather rude interruption of a sandwyrm popping from the ruins of the pyramid from out of nowhere. Thankfully, The Jaws of Hell engaged auto-pilot just as it detected the shifting of the ground beneath it, and evaded the sandwyrm just in time by activating every single one of its boosters. If it was smart, it would've seen its fallen brethren that was cut down to size earlier by the stick-man that attacked Riley, and scurried away as a result. But then Riley recognized the man on top of the sandwyrm; Melvin. Of course he'd be that stupid. Then followed the telekinetic message from a spirit that Vigilance had sent to aid the Divine. It started off by giving info that both Riley and Azumi already knew, before going onto say that Melvin had probably defected from the Divines.

'Annnnnd the intelligence level per Divine capita has officially skyrocketed,' Riley mused to himself, 'Thanks, Sir Dumbelot's stupid jabroni wife,"

Meanwhile, Azumi, pissed off with the attacking sandwyrm, aimed the MWG-GS/54 auxiliary cannon on The Jaws of Hell's left forearm at its neck and opened fire from behind. The multiple bullets may or may not have missed Melvin himself, but the explosive force of the cannon was more than enough to push away all the sand that made up the sandwyrm's neck, causing the sand making its head to fall down, and disintegrate into nothingness as it hit the ground. The body still seemed intact, however.

Desert Seth B6

The descendant of Maximus? Dorian thought as he maintained his calm composure. This man was oddly confident as he was facing down two extreme power houses. But that was besides the point this was a good chance as any to take out members of the good guy guild. When the two swords were thrown BlackWarGreymon and Butler both intercepted and deflected them. Dorian smiled as the attack that was meant for him was defended against by someone else. Before the swords could arc back Butler grew black thorn like wips from his heels and he caught the blades. Dorian waved his hands at the man, Osebo Hunt! Two energy leopards appeared to the sides of Dorian and then they jumped and made their way right to Counter Guardian. They were supposed to chomp down and self destruct but their success wasn't required. BlackWarGreymon was already on the follow-up attack.

Dorian, Butlerok, and BlackWarGreymon were already focused on the fight but they all got a sharp detour when the new mental dispatch station had to pick the most inopportune time to deliver another message. The three of them tried not to let it show, but there was some interesting information. Quite pleasing as well. There was nothing as good as hearing that the good guys, especially the traitors, were being dealt with. There was no need to mention killing the other members of the Counter Corps. Dorian was taking care of that now. Butlerok and BlackWarGreymon simple focused their efforts on the battle and weren't letting themselves be distracted by the incoming report. Dorian however thought this was a good time to try and get information out of this hero. Or at the very least try to play some mind games.

Well you seem to know more than the rest of us. Dorian said oddly confident about his position. Though just in case you were wondering I think the blue dog and his owner that you poached from us have already been dealt with. So how many more do you have wandering around? I mean just in case our leader decides to do the honorable thing and holds a funeral service for you all. By the way my name is Dorian and these are my friends Butler and Bob. And our hobby is stopping you from doing your hobby. 

C8 - Desert Seth

Ed happily jumped into the portal with Kenpachi and Yachiru and successfully made it through. They were in the middle of a sandstorm, but it was more or less tolerable for him. The heat didn't get to him since he's used to extreme conditions, and the wind wasn't much of a problem, but the sand was rather annoying. They felt like little blade cutting across his skin, but he was somewhat used to it since the last major fight he was in, that was the whole point of it. "I'm right here, Kenpachi. About two feet away from you," he said when Kenpachi called for him. Like Kenpachi, sand worms started appearing around Ed, though most of them were coming from Kenpachi that just sensed Ed's power. While Kenpachi was stepping on them, Ed opted for cutting and slicing them with his short sword. He pulled his headband closer to his eyes to keep some sand out, while saying "Yosh!", in response to Yachiru.

Eria - Unlimited Blade Works

Eria pouted at Sarah's outburst, but she was mostly bothered by how she would demanded Eria to stop saying "~pyon". Eria would help it if she could, but it didn't seem like her transformation was anywhere close to being undone. More importantly, though, Eria couldn't help but notice that there were still plenty of people who hadn't gone through yet beside her and… It dawned on Eria that she didn't actually know this woman's name until someone said it while the communicators were being passed out. "Jeanne" was her name, and Eria would be sure to remember that. However, the people who had gone through the portal had a habit of making it incredibly obvious that they had entered. She looked around, and she noticed quite a few people who still hadn't entered yet. She understood why, because maybe they were afraid. After what had happened in the Shadow Realm, it wasn't that hard to believe that the people may have been too discouraged to enter the portal. Several people had tried to motivate the whole of the Counter Corps, and even as teams were just lining up to go to the Desert Seth, people still weren't convinced that it would be worth it. It was high time Eria gave everyone a piece of her mind.

Eria stood proudly, wrapping her cloak around her to make herself look as dignified as a bespectacled girl with bunny ears could be. "Why won't you all fight-pyon? When our worlds were lost, it was us who Emiya chose to fight alongside him-pyon! He knows we have something to accomplish, and our duty is to prove that-pyon! So please, help save your world-pyon! I don't know about you, but the Divine took a friend of mine~pyon. I'm going to get him back, even if this stupid transformation I got stuck with holds me back-pyon!" Afraid that her speech wasn't enough to change everyone's mind, she turned to Jeanne, finally ready to step into the portal. "Come on, Jeanne~pyon. I don't care what happens, I'm not going to stay back and let Arthur or the others die or let the Divine do whatever they want with Gagagigo-" Eria bit her tongue to stop herself from staying "pyon" again. "Then I'm going to give that Frankram guy some payback for making me like this~pyon." When Jeanne was ready, she would step into the portal, ready for wherever she would end up.

Sora - C2

Sora quickly summoned his Keyblade and casted a Fira spell at the Sand Kraken. One of the tentacles blocked the attack, but the part of the tentacle the flames made contact with began to turn to glasses. The Sand Kraken bent its tentacle, crushing the glass, with sand forming around the place where the glass used to be, healing its wound. The Sand Kraken, annoyed by needing to do that, slammed the same tentacle against Sora, knocking the Keyblade Master into the air. However, Sora was able to recover midair, and shot a Blizzara spell, followed by a Fira spell. Sora smiled, happy to see that his spells were slowly regaining their original power after so long. Blizzara froze the tentacle, while Fira melted the ice, dampening the sand that formed the monster.

Matthew Supplex (I5>I4)

Matthew watched as his comrade used an ability that stopped the sandstorm in its tracks for a few seconds. After this supposed failure, Yagato asked if Matthew had any spells that might make them fly. "There is, in fact, something I could cast. However, I have a limited supply of those shells. Let us see if we can't find a breaking point before we resort to casting spells. We'll only run a bit around the storm and if we don't find anything we'll fly over." Matthew said, then started running into the section known as I-4 with Yagato in tow...

Kiotso Senju (J3>I4)

He was riding quickly through the sky, effortlessly passing or dispatching the few flying creatures the Desert Seth had to offer. His one and only mistake was looking down at the sand, where he saw two of his so-called 'comrades' running through the sand. Kiotso simply side and gave the command; within the next few seconds, the huge ice dragon had scooped up both Matthew and Tsunugai without harming them. "Wow, never thought you would help me." Matthew said, but was also grateful.

"How do you know I don't have intentions on merely dropping you back to the sand; after we've reached a suitable altitude in which you would perish of course." Kiotso responded coldly, Matthew couldn't tell if he was joking or not but he hoped to all heavens that he was. Suddenly, a portion of the sandstorm had separated from the rest and slammed into Kiotso; knocking him off of his dragon. He reacted quickly by grabbing at the air to make a ledge of ice out of the precipitation the desert had to offer.

The dragon let go of Tsunugi and Matthew and then swooped around to make it so the two were now on its back. Kiotso was standing on the ice ledge now, and watched as the sandstorm portion formed into a phantom-like figure made of shifting sand. It had eyes of glinting gold and wings made of rock shards. Kiotso flung shards of ice at it from the spaces in between his fingers; the sand monster collapsed in on itself, but just as it did, two more spawned from the master sandstorm. The ice ledge had been turned into a platform but there wasn't a lot of condensation in the desert to hold it for long.

Matthew was quick with the drawing of his revolver, but when he looked up the Sandwraiths had vanished. Suddenly, by traveling as hard to track grains of sand, a wraith was in front Matthew. It hit him with what looked to be a light hit but packed the power of being brushed by a tornado. Matthew was flung into the sandstorm and was sent spinning around and out of view.

<!!MATTHEW HAS LEFT THE PARTY!!>

There was a second Sandwratih now about to blast Tsunugai away, but Kiotso made quick work of him with more ice shards. The platform finally melted enough for him to fall through, but his feet landed right on the back of his ice dragon. Just as before, two more Sandwraiths spawned from the master sandstorm. "Only cut down the immediate threats, we haven't the time to weed through them all, we're flying over this minor inconvenience." Kiotso dispatched the one directly in front of their path and his dragon flew high to reach the top of the sandstorm. The Sand wraiths were close behind, but the dragon seemed to be slightly faster.

Matthew Supplex (Again...)

He was spinning and whirling all throughout the sandstorm; if he was was merely standing on the ground the sandstorm could not take him, but he was launched into its mighty flow. Suddenly, Matthew slammed into a rather large man and toppled him over; the child that was riding his shoulder was almost launched into the sandstorm. "No you don't!" Matthew yelled and quickly grabbed the child as he was rolled through the sand. Matthew was currently within his Oni Suken form to avoid the damage of the Sandwraith, probably scaring the child to death; however, he reverted back into his human form quickly.

Nero (C2)

Nero saw what Sora had done with his spells and it finally hit him; magic! He could still fight with his magics and closed his hand into fist; his fist was now trembling, glowing with a fierce red and white flame. His mind suddenly had a spell name in his thoughts that he never knew before but his lips were found uttering the powerful word. "Flare..." His voice was different, tinged with a small bit of depth; he released his fist, and with it, a forest fire's amount of white and red flame. It engulfed the entirety of the Kraken and then some; Sora and Lyon could only watch in shock as the beast was turned entirely into glass. Nero was surprised but there was something in his mind that was telling him not to be. He looked over at Sora and smirked. "Looks like I got some fight in me after all." Nero said and started walking over to his group while flicking on his communicator. "Sorry about that, Yachiru, we're okay now I think. How is everything on your end." Nero asked.

Silver

"Easily remedied you fool!" Silver shouted, and then returned Flygon to its Pokeball and re-released the dragon right next to him. "You okay, bud?" Silver asked. "Gon." Replied flygon. Arthur's shout to let him out drew Silver's attention, which meant he was probably well enough to be released. He recalled his barrier made of aura and then gave him a smirk. "Sorry! Salamance, Flygon, dual Fire Blast!" While Jerii was distracted by MachGaoGamon's attack, the two dragons unleashed devastating fire attacks at their new found enemy.

Sir Jecht, King of the desert. I8

“Sayer… the eyeball guy?” Jecht mumbled to himself as he reached behind his head, and adjusted his bandanna. The sandstorm that had been haunting him had finally dissipated, and the entire area was now littered with the corpses of various desert beasts.

About 10 minutes before the Divine had received their update, Jecht had noticed the gathering herd of monsters that were following him, and proceeded beating them down; crushing them all with relative ease, with the exception of only one. “Now, what am I gona do with you?” Jecht smirked, as he rested his gaze on the only beast in the desert that was able to survive his assault, a gargantuan sand crab that Jecht had taken the liberty of naming Sheldon.

After taking only a few direct attacks from the champion, the beast had been subjugated with Izami’s spell with very little resistance; almost as if it never had a real will to begin with. The massive Daimyo Hermitaur easily dwarfed Jecht, and the sight of it kneeling at his feet in a submissive fashion, looked beyond ridicules. “Eh, I guess I could always use a mascot…” Jecht shrugged, as he took a step onto the crab’s massive bone shell.  

From atop his crustacean mount, Jecht could see miles in each direction; now easily able to spot his assigned partner approaching on what seemed to be a mass of eyeballs. “SAYER!” The Champion's voice bellowed through the shifting planes of the desert, easily heard for miles.

Lyon, The Desert Seth, C2

The whole fight had happened before he could even react, though from what Lyon saw the pair he was with had it well under control anyway, especially after Nero just burned the Sand Kraken, turning it into glass. Walking forward, Lyon tapped on the now glass figure, causing it to crack and collapse entirely into a mass of glass on the ground. Turning back around, and listening to the conversation between the two teams through his own communicator, Lyon climbed to the top of the nearest sand dune, trying to get a better view of what was happening around them, and getting enough height up to notice the edge of the sandstorm further in.

Darcy, The Desert Seth, Up in the air above G2

Still surveying the wall of sand as she continued to ascend, Darcy saw a creature emerging from the sandstorm, suddenly thankful she hadn't gone with her first thought to just ride through the storm. Throwing a sphere of dark energy at it, the wraith blew apart only to regenerate into two more, once again emerging towards her. With an annoyed frown, she brought up both her hands and, moments later, a jet of purple fire flew out of each, burning through the centre of each wraith, and this time killing both without them multiplying. Unfortunately for her, even more started to emerge from the sandstorm, flying towards her location. With a quick burst of speed, Darcy flew further away from the wall, shooting more purple flames at the persistent creatures, all the while continuing to back away from the sandstorm. After having backed off a bit, the wraiths seemed to return to the wall, no longer attacking her, and with an unworried shrug, she continued her slow flight upwards.

Ayame and Naomi, The Desert Seth, The sky above I3

As the ice construct flew away, avoiding all the sound spheres, the dragon and her current rider continued to fly towards the wall of sand in the distance, Ayame occasionally picking off any flying monsters that got too close to them with bolts of lightning as they approached. As they got close, it was apparent that the two of them were already near the top of the storm, but once close enough in, sand wraiths started to emerge and fly at them as well, resulting in a couple of well placed sound spheres to blow them apart. Similar to Darcy's first wraith though, the three that had flown at them originally each duplicated when it was dispersed like that, forming more wraiths to charge at them. Naomi was getting annoyed at their persistence though and, making use of the purely wind part of her aura, she hovered in place, using her wings to send gusts of wind to force back the wraiths and push at the winds of the storm itself.

"Not again," Tsunugai mumbled in the air before landing on Kiotso's ice dragon. This is the third time he has been thrown around like a doll. But it could have been worse. This time would have been the most painful instead of being the least. Holding on tight to the Ice Dragon and taking into consideration what he should do with the Sandwraiths, he wondered about something. Maybe lightning can sever the living essence from the sand. "Well, here goes..." Tsunugai then proceeded wíth unleashing a lightning bolt at the other Sandwraith, who was charging him.

The Sandwraith's essence became nothing as the sand it used fell to the ground. "That takes care of that..."

Sighing when the little hero he stabbed had began healing again, thanks to his comrade that the Joker had skipped over. The blow should've been fatal, but something seems to have had gone awry. Curiously, he had noticed something though. When the chaos girl thing had soon followed here, and had attacked the hero he attacked, the shield had protected the target, but the younger boy who was casting the shield seemed to get hurt, or something similar. "Ooh…. Seems like the shield is linked to that boy… How interesting….. wouldn't it be a shame if… I decided to try this out?" Grinning madly, he started to manipulate the desert winds, raising his hands towards the sky. Swirling up a massive cyclone reaching to the heavens, he strengthened the sun's rays that hit it, turning each bunch of sand into thousands of tiny fragments of glass as they broke apart from hitting each other. In about ten seconds, the whole process was completed. A glittering pillar of millions of glass fragments danced about in the air,  before screeching to a complete halt. With a terrible keening sound as the miniature blades sliced through the air itself, the Renegade Joker made the entirety of the column lift off the ground, and point towards the shield, like some massive lance. He was rather annoyed by the fact that almost everyone just completely ignored him.

Laughing loudly in his poisonous tone, he yelled at Silver and Arthur. "Die!" Flinging his arms down in the direction of the two, he giggled, his voice one would have if they were tipping on the brink of insanity. With a horrible wailing sound, the makeshift of spear began on its deadly trajectory towards the hero duo who would soon probably be dead and shredded. The Joker was focusing on the particles though, so even if one blocked the shards, they would shatter again, regroup in the air while other glass pieces are still hitting the shield, before rejoining the main beam. The Renegade ascertained that the naive little heroes with no meaningful power wouldn't even get this far. The Joker had realized the shield relied upon Silver's energy in one way or another, and thus decided to try to drain every last bit of his energy before smashing through the shield to kill Arthur. In addition, it was also large enough to hit Silver intentionally, so that Silver would be forced to protect himself or die, which would probably disable the shield, letting Arthur be killed as well. Aiming to completely eviscerate these worthless beings, the Renegade poured on the power input just enough so it would probably overcome anything these heroes could put up, while only being a small drain to him. It was still a rather large drain, taking maybe 1/10-1/15 of his energy away, and would probably drain another 1/6 when this was all done, which was a big deal, considering how he battled, but he decided it was worth it.

Arthur heard a voice laughing maniacally, and looked up to see the maelstrom of sand that towered above them, which turned into a glass spear. The attack was clearly aimed towards Silver, but the boy had already dropped the shield surrounding Arthur.

"Thanks, but looks like the other guy is still here," Arthur said to Silver. Stuffing his Digivice in his jacket pocket, Arthur reached down and grabbed his crossbow, looking for the source of the voice. Indeed, he saw the man who had stabbed him earlier, but the man's attention seemed focused on the spear. He seemed more intent on getting to Silver than Arthur, so Arthur had to act fast. Arthur took a look at the man and quickly fired a crossbow. Arthur's shot was straight and true, as the bolt sped towards the Joker's head. Arthur held up his sword just to be sure and looked at the glass spear approaching them. While the enemy was distracted, he needed a way to stop it.

As Flygon and Salamence were doubling up against Jeriii, MachGaogamon heard the spear flying past him, so he turned back and grabbed the spear, but as the spear was but a collective of shards, MachGaogamon's hand simply grabbed a chunk of the spear while more shards kept flying towards Silver. Acting fast, MachGaogamon used a Gaoga Tornado to spin around, dragging the shards into his spiral motion as he struck them all down. His attack brought him close to Silver, but MachGaogamon stopped just before stepping on the boy. Turning around to face the seemingly endless onslaught of shards, MachGaogamon threw countless Winning Knuckles to punch back against them.

Silver

Silver saw the sea of shards that were formed into a spear being launched at him; he hesitated in reaction, but luckily MachGaoGamon had gathered up the shards and dismissed them from attacking Silver. "Espeon, how's about a Swift!" Silver said, releasing the familiar pink cat from its Pokeball. It then released a series of energy stars from its that countered some of the shards so that MachGaoGamon didn't have to do all the work. "Good job, keep it up!" Silver responded, Espeon releasing more and more stars to counteract the shards.

Kiotso Senju

They were now at the top of the sand wall, Sandwraiths still following them, but they were now making their descent down. Sandwraiths were flying upward from inside the sandstorm, but Kiotso dispatched the one directly in front of them and the ice dragon swiftly avoided two others. The pyramid, much to their dismay, had been crumbled by a Sandwyrm being ridden by a certain Divine member. Kiotso remembered what the voice had said, and judging by the pyramid, assumed the object they were seeking was no longer here. Kiotso flew his dragon toward Melvin, but then suddenly veered off course and had the Sandwraiths following them to attack Melvin. Kiotso then flow up high above the sandstorm, high enough so that the Sandwraiths would no longer follow. "The object we seek no longer seems to be contained within the pyramid, what say you?" Kiotso asked Tsunugai his thoughts on what they were to do next.

(_|Data Horror Jerii|_)

Jeriii's hand held onto thr Flygon for the briefest of moments before it became red light and was gone. She growled in absolute frustration, and that moment of distraction was enough for MachGaogamon's counter-attack to blindside. Unable to defend herself this time, the blast knocked her back several feet, leaving black scorch marks on her body.

She shook her head, and was barely able to focus ont he two dragons as they blasted her with dragon fire. The flames wreathed her like a burning red gown. She screamed in agony as they scorched her, and her screams fell silent as the flames vanished, leaving her alone in the air. A small flam was lit on her braid, and she casually reached up and extinguished it.

She didn't even seem to be breathing, just hanging there as the Joker was already assaulting them with his glass. In a sudden bit of movement, her eyes began to twitch and bulge at random, and then, her mouth opened: She unleashed an earsplitting scream that echoed far and wide of the area.

Her wretched screams resonated with the glass tornado and shattered each and every shard, cascading them about as a glittering shower. The scream echoed for a full minute, before she was finally silenced.

Her skin slowly cracked, as the flames evaporated the Chaos she had surrounded herself with, though to the keen eyed they would see a cloud of red vapour around her. Almost as if she was possessed Jerii clawed desperately at her own skin, digging deep grooves as if hunting for something beneath it. Her cable, finally reacted, raised its tip above her head and she was doused in Chaos. The cuts, the cracks and th egrooves dug by her rose up and was healed, though the burns would be with her until she could rest again.

Jeriii's face bore no emotion, not even a twitch or a flicker the rage she felt so before. Unusually calm, she raised her hand and the cable followed. With the commanding finger still raised, a large deluge of Chaos poured from the cable into a tremendous ball of red ichor. And at the lowering of the command finger, thousands of streams of Chaos broke from the ball and ribboned through the air. They were aimed at everyone; Arthur, MachGaogamon, Silver, Salamance, Flygon, Espeon and even the Renegade. At this point she was mentally shut down, and her body was acting on instinct alone. And the instinct was survival of the fittest, good luck.

One of the streams of Chaos barely missed Silver, and it sizzled the sand it had struck, burning a small hole the other grains of sand feared to tread.

(_|Magical Girl Lydia|_)

Unbeknowest to her as she moved across above the sands on the tome, Lydia had been followed by Stickmen. She had been unaware as they stalked her, until that girl who had had the wardrobe malfunction decided to point them out. She was quick to her feet as the tome opened up to allow her some better footing.

The creatures didn't seem like much of a threat, but with no real anatomy, they couldn't really be harmed. The desert wasn't precisely infinite below, was it? There was one feasible move to be used, but with Sarah in harm's way, the spell couldn't be used now. "Hey, errr, naked girl! Come to me, get on the book! I can take them out in one go, but you're kinda in the way! Let me clear the path!" she called out.

She held the cuestick a little hestitantly. "Boy I wish I could have practised with Remi first. STALWART STORM!" she cried.

The star on cuestick glew bright gray as a twisting storm whirled around her, expanding out. The stickmen could not even hang on as the wind caught their light bodies and tossed them away. With Sarah still pounding in that weird rock form of hers, the storm wouldn't take her, giving her time.

But just like it began, the storm subsided, stunning the stickmen, but not for long.

(_|Okama Queen Ivankov|_)

Ivankov had been thoroughly impressed by the way that young man turned the water of the oasis into that fearsome ice dragon, but the young man seemed to take no notice of Ivankov as he flew away. "What impressive abilities the warriors of justice have" he remarked.

His musings were cancelled upon the fall of another young man high above was falling at quite a remarkable speed, and with the draining of the oasis, it would surely be a bad end for him. Not unless Ivankov had a say about it. Charging at the nearest palm tree, he jumped horizotally onto the side, before kick launching off of it onto the higher part of a nearby palm.

The force of landing arched the tree back until it was level to the ground, and with the barest shift of his weight, Ivankov launched right up into the air and caught the falling boy in his arms. They descended at roughly the same speed they landed, and ivankov stomped his heeled boots right into the sand and blowing a good ring around them. His long lashes stared into the eyes of his rescuee."Are vou okay?" he inquired.

This random act of course, left him obvlious to the antics of the two girls fighting sand ghosts.

The Desert Seth B6

Emiya seemed to be quick on his feet. He was able to aptly dodge the incoming attack from Dorian and somehow managed to make two more swords appear out of nowhere again. These blades seemed to be the same ones that Butler had already caught. That didn't seem to matter to BlackWarGreymon he instantly hogged all of the action. With a series of thrust from his metal claws he engaged this Emiya character in close range combat. This made sense though seeing as he was finally fighting as strong opponent. Butler took this chance to reunite with his master and give him his gift. Once the hulking man/weapon fusion made it to his master's side the world seemed to feel right. Butler was once again where he should be. Dorian also felt at one with universe again. A piece of him had been missing albeit not for very long but still the absence was noticeable. Butler I missed you, how did the upgrading go? Butler still concentrating on what was now a one on one fight between BWG and Emiya responded It was interesting to say the least, but the goal has been accomplished I am vastly more powerful than I was before. Excellent, we'll have to talk more about it later. Before I forget Dorian these are for you. Butler reached into his pocket and pulled out four different duel monster cards. Dorian looked at them and then his jaw almost dropped. OMG where did you get these? In his hands were the three Egyptian God monsters of legend and the Master Key Beetle that he had been searching for this entire time. Dorian could feel the power of his new possessions flowing through him and he looked at Butler who looked back with a smile. His body was glowing gold for a second until it faded away. A smile was on his face as he looked back at Butler. There were a lot of treasures in that vault of her's Ragnarok ate his fill and is still eating actually. Dorian realized that this meant she was the person to take all of the objects throughout time and space. He nodded as like Butler he too respected this moxy. Very impressive did not take her for having that gaul. Anywho with your new found strength what do you say are our chances of beating this guy here. I mean he's alone fighting sand beast so he must be powerful right? You're correct. Unfortunately he is way beyond our league. Dorian looked at Butler with a combined look of shock and disappointment. Are you serious? Yes by being this powerful I can tell who has more power than me. This man's magic is capable of making any kind of construct that the user desires. I can't even replicate it. Dorian was disappointed, but he liked the fact Butler developed such a talent. 

Meanwhile explosions of force were going off as BWG and Emiya continued to clash blades. BWG kept going with multiple thrust that were meant to shatter those blades. Unfortunately the structure of those blades were pretty solid. With mighty kick BWG was able to send Emiya flying backwards but the Counter Guardian quickly flipped in midair and landed quite safely. Emiya then followed up by throwing the two swords directly at BWG. RAAAWWWRRRR BWG roared as he back smacked the both blades shattering them. BWG launched himself directly at Emiya and with that a pillar of sand that shot from his foot. Daemon Destroyer! He thrusted one of his claws trying to sever off Emiya's head. But that wouldn't be enough as Emiya had somehow called forth a spear and that fully blocked BWG's attack. What? Hmph Emiya replied confidently as he started using fancy spear work to deal with his massive dragon man attacker. BlackWarGreymon was able to maintain proper footing and he thrusted one more time at Emiya which was matched with the spear head. Luckily the spear was shattered. Well it looks like my structure and composition will have to be stronger to deal with you. 

BWG flew up into the air and an orange ball of energy gathered in between his claws. TERROR DESTROYER! He through the mighty ball of energy directly at Emiya. But Emiya smirked as he seemed to create a new sword but this one was a large broadsword. EXCALIBUR! With he swung the blade and a wave of golden energy clashed with BlackWarGreymon's attack and the resulting collision caused a massive sand upheaval. Butler surely protected Dorian from the blast. It seemed to be some kind of stalemate, but Dorian was not amused. Alright we need to do something about this. Butler how far up can you fly without dying? Butler thought  about it and he knew that question was aimed at Ragnarok. Butler replied with a very peculiar answer. Well according to Ragnarok I am able to fly to the moon. Really...that is random, but okay I won't ask questions. Just get ready to make a move.

BlackWarGreymon landed back on the ground and he was breathing heavily. Well I think I can put the finishing touches on this. Emiya's Excalibur shattered and then he made a bow and arrow. I will not loose my first worthwhile fight. GREAT TORNADO!! He then jumped up and spin drilled at Emiya. I am the bone of my sword! With that the arrow was released and it completely blew BWG away. As the massive dragon man's body skipped on the sands Emiya materialized another arrow ready to kill his opponent. That's one down. Osebo! Just then two massive energy leopards pounced the Counter Guardian, but he was easily able to dodge such a meager attack. Unfortunately, this attack was just  diversion from the true plan. Black thorny whips come from the ground and slash him in the arms and cheek. It didn't even hurt but they did pierce his skin. A second later the bow and arrow disappeared. 

Emiya made another one but then that shattered instantly. Something was disrupting his magical circuits. He looked up to realize that Butler and Dorian had surrounded their injured comrade. My "Mad Blood" has damaged your magical circuits. It should be hard for you make your magical tools for a minute at least. Of course, that should give of us enough time to escape. From beneath Butler a massive pool of black blood had oozed out and it consumed BWG and Dorian. While being consumed Dorian simply waved good-bye to this person. Black Dragon...from out of Butler's back Ragnarok revealed himself as some form of dragon like creature. Till next time Emiya the Counter Guardian. The Dragon took off directly into the sky making an escape. 

Silver

"No!" Silver shouted, and with a great overstretching of his aura, managed to have several shields of energy form in front of everyone to block the oncoming beams of chaos. However, this was it, Silver was done; his aura was stretched too thin and the damage he took was far too great. "Flygon...Salamance...Espeon..." Silver could barely get words out as his body collapsed onto the ground; he hadn't taken any hits and yet he was covered in wounds and bruises. "Listen to...Arthur..." This simple order was all he could muster; no breath left for words, no energy left to recall his Pokemon. Flygon, Salamance, and Espeon surrounded their temporary master and were awaiting orders.

<!!!SILVER HAS BEEN RENDERED UNCONSCIOUS!!!>

Now that everything is said and dome about avoiding the sandstorm, and the fact that the Sandwraiths now targeted the Divine's most recent traitor, Tsunugai wondered how to go about their next move. That is, until Kiotso makes a good point about their objective, the artifact within the pyramid, and if it's destroyed. "I say we investigate what's lef of the pyramid. For all we know, the artifact inside could be protected by superior means. Or better yet, there is a secret place within the pyramid holding the artifact and has been untouched. We won't know until we see for ourselves."

The Renegade's left eye started to twitch when Jerii had effectively vaporized his spear, while MachGaogamon and Silver's efforts were not making much headway against the attack. When the being began to spew chaos in all directions, he just rolled his eyes. "What side is this twat on anyway?" Realizing it would hurt quite a bit, he analyzed the substance as it flew towards him. It is Chaos, a substance of destruction. Contact with this for machines will most likely result in termination of the affected area. Contact by living organisms will be most harmful, as it will deconstruct the particles around the area hit. Properties are: • Supernatural

• Destructive

• Medium-High Class Power Level

• Semi-Manipulatable Without Further Adjustments to Redirection

The current number of projectiles that are moving towards me is 53. They will come hit my Redirection in 3.21 seconds. I should slightly adjust this factor, and reinforce this one.

Processing all this information in a second or two, he quickly adjusted the Redirection. As the Chaos slammed into the Redirection, it burned away at it, but could find no edge, the Redirection having been quickly changed just in time. After a few seconds, the Chaos dissipated with a hideous screaming noise. Coughing, he stared at Jerii, his mouth open and about to reprimand her, but she seemed like she was in some sort of trance. Noting she probably wouldn't hear him anyway, he stopped.

His Redirection pushing away other randomly flying strands of Chaos, he looked around. The boy who had cast the shield seemed to have gone unconscious. What an easy target. Leaving behind all the other matters, he strode over to the prone figure. Not even bothering to summon his blades, he reached towards an open wound. He could just reverse the blood flow, which would kill the kid instantly, in a rather messy way. His Redirection would divert away the blood and guts, but it would still be a messy death. About ten feet away from Silver now, his hand was reaching towards the closest wound as the Joker walked closer…

Arthur & MachGaogamon - K8

MachGaogamon flew back to avoid the streams of Chaos, and Arthur was running around, since dodging was the only thing they could do right now. Salamence and Flygon were soaring through the air, and Arthur tried to think of a weak spot. Realizing that the orb had started firing at them after the cable connected, Arthur had an idea. "Both of you, cut the cable!"

Flygon and Salamence nodded at each other, as Flygon flew higher and higher, getting closer to where the cable connect to the Chaos sphere. The front limbs of both Pokémon began to glow in a white light as each of them used Dragon Claw against the cable. However, before their attacks could connect, Chaos shot out from the ball, hitting both of the dragons right in the face and sending them spiraling into the sand, but in giant metal gauntlet. The two Pokémon looked up to see MachGaogamon, who nodded before looking up to see more Chaos shooting towards him. Espeon tried to run to its comrades, but it could hear the sound of someone else approaching. Turning its head, the Espeon saw the Joker slowly approaching Silver. Without a second thought, the Espeon fired a Shadow Ball at him, and ran towards its trainer to protect it. Even if the Espeon stood no chance, it wasn't going to let Silver die like this.

"MachGaogamon, what are you doing?!" Arthur cried out. "Get out of there, this thing can delete you!"

MachGaogamon stumbled as he flew away from the Chaos. His right arm was now completely gone, and the Chaos impaled him at the back of his knees. Salamence and Flygon fell from his hand, no longer conscious.

"I'm sorry, Arthur," MachGaogamon muttered.

Tears were running down Arthur's eyes, as he reached for his Digivice, begging for it to work. The cuts on MachGaogamon's body began to heal, but the areas wounded by the Chaos would not. "For crying out loud, MachGaogamon, don't die!"

"It's like with Ogudomon, isn't it?"

"Why the hell are you talking about that thing now?"

MachGaogamon placed his foot into the sand, trying to push himself up with his only hand. "We're fighting to get back at that thing, right?"

"Yeah…"

"And if we can't beat this thing, what are our chances of stopping Ogudomon?"

"I don't want to fight it, MachGaogamon. When I joined the Divine, I wanted to use the Door of Origin to just erase that thing from existence. It's the only option we had."

"Not anymore, we don't." More Chaos approached them, and seeing no other way to go, MachGaogamon slid through the sand, grabbing Arthur while he had the chance. MachGaogamon turned, mustering the strength he had to stand up, but he could feel his data slowly turning to nothing. "All the people in the Counter Corps, they want to be your friends."

"So did the people at Camp Half-Blood."

"Cut the tough guy act already. You may never see these people again, but if we survive this, take what you've learned with the Counter Corps and make amends for the people at that camp."

"But… What if I never see you again?"

MachGaogamon was silent for a moment. "Then it will be because we agreed to live our own lives." Chaos continued to target MachGaogamon, but a Howling Cannon was helpful to blast the liquid apart.

Arthur bit his lip and wiped the tears from his face. "Alright. But first, this thing needs to go down."

MachGaogamon smiled, raising his fist up to Jeriii. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

Arthur's Digivice began to glow in a golden light, surrounding the area. More and more of the Chaos began to be attracted to this sudden influx of data, but the light dispersed the Chaos. MachGaogamon roared as he felt power coursing through him.

"MachGaogamon, are you… Digivolving?"

MachGaogamon smiled. "That's right. I feel your hope giving me strength. Strength to fight! Strength to win!"

Data surrounded MachGaogamon as he was completely restored to normal. His missing arm was reformed, and the damage the rest of his body had received from the Chaos had recovered, but MachGaogamon could feel an even greater change coming. "MachGaogamon, Digivolve to…!"

Blue armor formed around MachGaogamon's body. His metal gauntlets were replaced with decorated claws, each armed with three long blades. His jetpack vanished, and in its place was a red cape. His torso was covered in the image of a dog's head. MachGaogamon's face was replaced with a metallic one, and his whole body was slimmer but gigantic, towering even the form he had once before. He swung his claws through the air, scattering the desert winds.

"MirageGaogamon!" MirageGaogamon charged forward, faster than the Chaos could reach him, and leaping into the air, MirageGaogamon shouted, "Double Crescent Mirage!" Crescent-shaped shockwaves fired from his claws, tearing apart the Chaos. Holding his arms out, MirageGaogamon focused on Jeriii as the dog head on his chest began to open. A golden orb gathered within the opened mouth, and as soon as MirageGaogamon said "Full Moon Blaster!", a golden ray of light fired straight at Jeriii.

Archived