The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [IC/PG-13/Moved to NCM for Finale]

Merci

Predaking

Swooping in moments before the pup could touch the ground below, Predaking managed to catch it, and spare it a humiliating death.  "Oh no," he said as he scanned Chernobyl's vitals.  The pup was fading, and fading quickly.  He wasn't sure of what to do now.  He knew Chernobyl couldn't be saved, even as the pup whimpered for death to come.  Though born of hell fire, it's flesh was seared in a gruesome manner, it's eyes burned shut, and one of it's ears were blasted clean off.  The pup was almost beyond recognition.  But even as life slipped away from it's tiny paws, it felt pleasant to be in the presence of another being.  Though now he could sense his master suffering, and weakly tried to bark out to him, failing to raise his head.  "Easy Chernobyl.  Easy.  You cannot go to Kratos anymore.  This is his battle to fight." Predaking declared.  He pet the pup as softly as he could, hovering his way towards the Inch of Will.  But what a mistake Predaking would be making.  For the slightest hint of death attracted a being that was as insurmountable as the Madara, if not more so.  Now slowly turning his attention to Predaking, the being with a lust for souls and a fetish for death, smiled at the fatally wounded  pup.

Kratos

He was caught mid-flight, Blade of Olympus in hand.  And for a brief moment, Kratos had been swooped back into the world of his own mind, and the sensation burned white hot.  He had only been here once before, when Zeus nearly took his life.  And the same images that haunted him, begged him for peace.

"Peace?"

They held out their hands to him, waiting for him to accept them.

"But. . .I've already. . ."

This scene.  This same act had happened once before.  The once exception being that Kratos had already taken his wife, daughter, and even Athena by their hands and embraced them.  They were already free.  Though the Madara was right in once instance.  Kratos would be fighting for the rest of his life.  But it wouldn't be for a past that he could change.  At this time, Kratos had a revelation.  He now completely understood what it meant to let go of the past.  He knew that even if he changed the past now, it would continue to haunt him.  Unless, of course, he accepted it.  His wife, child, and Athena, already had.  There was nothing to go back to.  Now it was his turn.

Kratos snapped free of the mental imprisonment as his mind was washed clean, raising his head to the Madara.  A fire burned in Kratos' belly, and then, all around him.  "You're full of yourself.  As was I.  But I know that now," he said confidently.  "And if you're going to taunt me, take a hint from my past," he said as the magical fire around him began to swell.  It was a heat that had enveloped him before.  Hotter than that of Helios' and his sun's, but more stable and focused.  This was the Rage of Sparta.  Or was it?  "Do you really believe, after killing the Sisters of Fate, I would fear gods of death!?  Are you so arrogant, to even consider that I do not know my own past!?  You conjured my wife and child, in my mind, and tried to incapacitate me!?"  The fire burned hotter and hotter, then brighter, until it was completely blue.  The flames consumed all of Kratos, and the fires of hope built in him once again.  "Then you'd better rethink your strategy!  Because I'm not one to fall for the same trick twice!!  Because the hands of death could not defeat me, the Sisters of Fate could not hold me, and YOU will not live to see the end of this DAY!" The mold around Kratos shattered, and Kratos spread his wings of Icarus, majestic as a bald eagle ('murica).  The Blade of Olympus plummeted towards the ground, between the Madara's legs, and Kratos dove straight onto his target's face.  One arm cocked back, the other grabbing at the Madara's neck.  And as the Blade of Olympus fell, it hummed violently, vibrating as it flipped downwards.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[inch of Will/Kokonoe's Lab]

"Toto... dile...."

"Hm?" Kokonoe's attention was directed toward the tiny, blue-scaled crocodile/alligator-like creature standing by the doorway to her lab.  "Huh, that's strange...." Momentarily withdrawing one of her hands into the sleeve of her jacket, she pulled out a red, card-shaped device.  She held it up, facing the little monster as if trying to scan it until, after a second or two, the device opened up, revealing a transparent screen between the two halves; on this screen, information began to scrawl across, whilst a voice coming from the device spoke:

"Totodile: The Big Jaw Pokémon.  Despite its small body, Totodile's jaws are very powerful. While it may think it is just playfully nipping, its bite has enough strength to cause serious injury."

"So, it's called a "Totodile"," Kokonoe uttered to herself as she put the Pokédex back into her sleeve as she turned her attention once more to the Totodile.  "So, what brings you here?" she asked rhetorically as she approached the reptile.  "Shouldn't you be in the Nursery with the other little rugrat Pokémon?  You certainly don't look like you should be running about, anyway," she added, taking note of Totodile's lethargic behavior....

[inch of Will/Alexander's Quarters]

"I shouldn't be here...."

"Al, you shouldn't say that."

"You'd all be better off if I just left--"

"No, Alister, that's not true!  We need you here."

"... but, what if I--?"

"Al, listen to me.  You gotta stop beating yourself--"

"--but that was you, Alex!  I was attacking you!"

"You realize I was just being metaphorical when I said that--"

"--I almost killed you--!"

"--but you didn't--"

"--and I could've also--"

"STOP IT!!"  Alister was momentarily stunned by the slap across his face, courtesy of Alexander.  "Alister, you have to stop this!" Alexander shouted out the Elder Lombax, both demanding and pleading at the same time.  "It isn't right for you to act like this!"

Alister took a moment to inspect his jaw, the pain from when Ratchet punched him before almost being renewed by Alexander's wake-up slap.  "... but how...?" Alister spoke barely above a whisper.  "All I've done so far was hurt those I've cared about... why should I be around them, if I'm just going to cause them more pain...?"

"Sheesh, Al... I'd call you a schizophrenic if I didn't know any better."

"... "schizo"?!" Alister blurted out in shock.

"Or "bipolar", at the very least," Alexander admitted.  "But then again, everyone tends to be just a little bipolar...."  Shrugging off his own comment, Alexander continued, "Seriously though, Alister... you shouldn't feel like you must... like you must exile yourself for the sake of others.  You've been exiled long enough as it is."

Ratchet nodded in agreement.  "He's right, Alister.  Right now, your place is with us, and we wouldn't have it any other way."

Alister cast his eyes downward, still doubtful of himself.  "I... I suppose...."

"Alister…," Ratchet sighed out, "how many times do we have to tell you? Everything that's happened in the past, it happened. We can't change that. Sometimes, we just have to move on.  The only way for you to do that is to let go of your past, otherwise it's just going to keep controlling you...."

"It's not working...!  Why isn't it WORKING?!"

"Because it's not a time machine, Alister!  The Clock isn't meant to alter time, only keep it!"

"... ... I'm so... sorry...."

"... I'm so... sorry," Alister croaked in a whisper, a single tear falling down from his eye.  "You're right, Ratchet... you both are," he added, turning his head toward Alexander.  "My obsession with the past... only served to blind me of the future...." He trailed off momentarily to reach a hand into his pocket, and pulled out his pocket watch.  Ratchet couldn't help but to give a small gasp upon seeing the watch in Alister's hand, and Alexander could not understand Ratchet's shock until his saw the young lombax reach a hand up to the pocket watch hanging from his neck.  The same exact pocket watch.

Unfazed by seeing the other pocket watch (or perhaps he knew of its existence for a while now), Alister opened the cover of his own pocket watch, showing, alongside the unmoving gears of the long-broken watch, the picture of himself and Kaden.  Compelled, Ratchet did the same with his pocket watch, also showing the same picture, but also revealing the working gears of the watch.  "I've been stuck in the past for far too long," Alister uttered, his voice calm at first, but as he continued to speak it began to build in strength and resolve.  "... but no more.  This isn't just about saving or protecting the lombaxes anymore.  This is about saving our whole universe... all of our universes... as well as those we all hold dear in the here-and-now.  I will make sure that this cycle of suffering... WILL END!"

TICK...

... TOCK...

... TICK... TOCK... TICK... TOCK...TICK... TOCK... TICK-TOCK... TICK-TOCK....

All three lombaxes looked on in awe at Alister's pocket watch, watched as the gears began to move, ticking away once more, slowly at first yet gaining in tempo.

"I...," Alexander stammered breathlessly, "I-I don't believe it...!"

"But... how...?" Ratchet spoke.  "It... it wasn't working just a few seconds ago...."

Alister wordlessly stared at the pocket watch in his hands, moving back and forth between the cogs and the photo in its frame.  This was a sign, he somehow knew... but a sign of what?

Soon, Alister came to an unspoken conclusion, his brows suddenly furrowing with determination.  "We have to get going," Alister told the others as he held up his pocket watch.  "Time's ticking."

|_)Magical Girl Lydia(_|

So, Ophelia had finally entered the fight with something that looked like Sir William. But that didn't matter as she landed in the cloud of particles that used to be Oozetooth; they scattered around her as she approached Arthur. "Arthur, I've been thinking about what you said back in the forest, and I think I might have a way to improve our chances a bit" she explained to the battle-worn Arthur.

--------------------------------------------------------------

|_)Red, the Arisen(_|

Funnily unknown to Red, Alister was much closer to him than he expected; not that he really thought about it has his yellow eyes scanned the field for more of those horrible suits of armour. What he did notice though was that a boy with a very large key was battling an Unversed wolf. It was radiating a horrific amount of darkness, and it seemed quite powerful. Uncaring of the potential of kill stealing, Red traced a glowing X. "BANISH!"

The last of the Shadow Pack exploded in a shower of sparkles.

-----------------------------------------------------------

|_)~Moe~ Scientist Frankram, Okama Queen Ivankov(_|

Hapshiel was handling Ophelia's tower, and there was very little Ivankov could do against the tower. This sort of tech was well out of her league, but maybe, not for Frankram-chan.

Ivankov bid a hasty retreat, her trim, hard legs pounding across the dirt back to Frankram, and, a visitor. He was that horrible dragonic creature from back in LERNA's Barrier. Just being near him was horrific, and Ivankov could swear she could hear the cries of her Newkama's in peril. "Frankram-chan, do you know anything about Ophelia's strange tower?" she inquired.

Frankram drew her attention from Butlerok, the peril of Ophelia's Tower now becoming apparent. "Not that I've ever seen. I would assume it's technology from another world" she replied as her analysis glyph was run over it. "The tower appears to be protected by a barrier of compressed sound. It's solidified in order to reduce the impact of physical attacks."

Ivankov frowned. "Is it possible to break or bypass it though?"

"Well, a sound of equal or greater strength, or by using attacks that don't possess a physical element, like magic or energy. I'd go with the latter, as who knows where we'd find a sound greater than hers."

How little she knew.

Arthur & Gagagigo

Sleipnir landed as Oozetooth writhed in pain from Arthur's attack. The Unversed was now just a husk of bones, yet it still tried to crawl towards Arthur. Arthur's attack, though, had done too much. The skeleton fell apart completely, the darkness that had formed in evaporating. The slime on Gagagigo's leg dissolved, and Gagagigo approached Arthur.

"You certainly have some interesting power," Gagagigo praised.

"I'm still getting used to it," Arthur replied. "It's all thanks to this." He held up his Keyblade to Gagagigo, but he was more focused on the other battles going around them. "One of the experts at using one of these is controlling these monsters. We need to stop him."

"What of the others?"

Arthur looked around at the other battles with the Unversed. Roxas had destroyed one of his enemies, and Kairi and Xion had severely damaged theirs. Plus, the two people who had appeared in Xansvita's Barrier were helping them. However, Sora was all alone again a gigantic Unversed. Arthur attempted to join him, but he was stopped by the arrival of Lydia. "You should go help Eria," Arthur said to Gagagigo.

"Very well," Gagagigo nodded. "Thank you for standing by her."

"Of course," he said before seting off to the greater battle with the Madara.

Perhaps I can assist you both, a voice told them as they went on their paths. Both of you wish to protect Eria. Both of them recognized the voice easily. It was Megiddo. Each of them turned their hands, and found themselves holding a crystal. Abandon whatever duties you belong yourselves to find necessary. I can give each of you the power I have Eria. Power that can help you defeat that great beast. Power to stay with her forever.

Gagagigo crushed the crystal in his hand, while Arthur simply tossed his away, the crystal breaking as it hit against the ground. A poor choice, Megiddo said, though neither Arthur nor Gagagigo heard him. Instead, many of the members of the Counter Corps, the Divine, and those who followed them, through one way or another, found their own crystals, the voice speaking to them in their minds. Oddly enough, only the organic beings found them, while machines, such as PRedaking, could not find any such crystals. I can offer you the power to vanquish your enemies, and if you survive, then a glorious future awaits you. Other universes, each one filled with countless people. Among them, you may find your other 'self'. Someone whose existence is defined by a different path from that which you took. Find them, and become one with them. Become more than the greatness within you now. Take your perfections, and sharpen them even further. Accept my mistress's brand, and go forth on the road where you shall meet that other path."

Arthur could hear none of this. He merely asked Lydia, "What did you have in mind?"

MirageGaogamon

The Madara had ignored Lydia completely, and Lydia responded by ignoring the Madara as well as she went back towards the Inch of Will, where monsters not unlike the ones summoned by Xansvita were roaming. As for Ophelia, she was assimilated into an intricate tower, one that rested on its side in the air, firing upon the people below. The Madara kept absorbing everything people were throwing at it, and it even tossed aside Obelisk. Looking between Ophelia and the Madara, MirageGaogamon decided that, of the two of them, he'd have a slightly higher chance against Ophelia.

As he drew closer to the Tower, a blue-green light shot towards MirageGaogamon from the side, but it vanished into nothing just before touching him. Think nothing of it, MirageGaogamon gave himself as much distance from Ophelia as possible, sidestepping through the air to avoid the cannons before bringing the ball and chain of his flail beyond him, before jumping down, dragging the flail with him. "Meteor Shackle!" The spiked ball crashed against forcefield, but MirageGaogamon held onto the flail's shaft while trying to keep his weapon from recoiling as he kept dragging the flail into the Tower.

Eria

Eria's attacks had been completely useless against Ophelia's Tower form, the volleys of ice and snow hitting against a forcefield of wind. Eria pocketed the Millennium Rod, but Ophelia began to fire dark lasers at the people attacking them. Eria leapt from her platform, and created more platforms to keep herself running. Eria formed an arc of ice to direct the lasers away while she created a panel of ice. Next, she increased the thickness of the panel, mostly to give it the strength to withstand the cannons, but also to test an idea. She gestured one hand outwards to command the panel to push forward, while her other hand was drawn back, the panel expanding on one side until it was shaped like a cube. She kept her right hand outstretched, sending the panel on a path while stretching out the back of it until the ice, now shaped like a block, met the forcefield.

Eria kept the block in place while she spun her left hand so that the back ends of corners of it could expand, the expansion crawling up along the block, while her left hand was reinforcing the front of the block, while also attempting to expand the front of the block, ice ramming against the impossibility of solid, yet compressed air. MirageGaogamon was attacking the forcefield as well, so Eria noted to keep away from that, and instead had the ice to slowly begin to move away from it, while still spreading along the forcefield, and minimizing the curves to get a full idea of the shape of the forcefield.

When looking at the sheer size of the Tower, the ice was small, like a speck of dust to the Tower. Eria needed time, but she winced, afraid that she might not have enough of it. The ice turned red for a brief second, and cracks began to form along the platform Eria was standing on. Eria tapped one foot against it to reinforce it, and while it succeeded, the platform had the same red glow as well.

"Eria!" Gagagigo called out. Eria could only give a glance to Gagagigo, but even that was enough for the already slow pace of the ice formation to slow even more. The arc of ice above Eria shattered, but Gagagigo stood in front of her, moving the ice away with his wings. Another dark laser fired towards them, but Gagagagigo backhanded it, sending the laser right back at Ophelia. Gagagigo looked at his hand, and his armor was now singed, but it was of no importance. "I will try to draw her fire away from you and give you time to use your magic."

Eria nodded to show that she understood, but her voice was rushed as she answered him. "Be careful."

"Arthur is safe," Gagagigo added.

A smile formed across Eria's face. "Good. Hopefully he can stop Ivero."

Obelisk

The Madara called upon the red liquid that made up its body to hold back its opponents, but for Obelisk, the Egyptian God was large enough that it had to surrender its entire left arm to even attempt to hold him back. Obelisk didn't even fight back against it, even while the liquid was burning his body all over. He could only laugh as he shook it off. "I might have been held back by the seals of that monster in the Sphere Forest. I will not let something like this hold Me back!" His hands still held together, he flew directly towards the Madara, and while the liquid was hardening, Obelisk kept on laughing.

His eyes narrowed on the object in the Madara's chest. The Key of Origin. The thing that all these people were fighting for. Whether it was for selfish reasons or whatever someone thought was for the greater good, Obelisk didn't care. All he knew was that he needed to take it from this monster. Without one of its arms to stop him, the Madara was as helpless as it could be in Obelisk's eyes. His hands hit against the Madara, and began to bury deep in its body. Obelisk was reaching for the Key, prepared to endure even the most intense heat just to even touch it.

"My Brothers decided to trust humans to carry on in Their name," he bellowed. I won't let any of those humans die. I will not have lost Them for nothing!" The flames burned into Obelisk's left eye, and he screamed in pain, then he snarled, followed by a laugh. "No… this is nothing. I will take that Key, one way or another!" With the red liquid still covering his eye, Obelisk propelled himself forward as much he could. Hopefully, the Key would soon be in his grasps.

Sora

Someone appeared before Sora. Someone he recognized as the one who had taken away Black Dynamite. Naturally, that meant that Papa Legba was welcomed with a Keyblade against his throat. The Colossus of the Shadow was approaching, and Sora was looking back between the Unversed and the man before him. "You took away one of the people from the Counter Corps," he pointed out. "Even if there isn't a price for bringing back some of my friends, why should I trust you?" More than anything, this man was just another distraction. The Colossus was protecting Ivero, and now this man was providing another obstacle. He may have been promising something Sora deeply wanted, but he claimed that there wasn't a cost. That could not be a good thing.

Kairi, Xion, & Zilyana

"Hang on, Kairi!" Xion shouted. With her Keyblade, she commanded the flames launched at Kairi to shoot back into the Double Master's throat, but she was unable to defend herself against the wind aimed at her, and she was thrown onto her back.

Zilyana raised the shield strapped to her left arm, defending herself against the bolt fired at her, but the head of the Double Master that was focused on Xion kept pursuing its target. Zilyana ran to her defense, but Xion had regained her footing, before a pillar of fire shot out from the ground, while a bolt of thunder struck down, both meeting each other at the wind-breathing head. Kairi cast a Blizzagun spell at the fire-breathing head, while Zilyana raised her sword between both heads before swinging the blade down.

Roxas & Kree'arra

While the second hound fell as well, the last one grew in power once again, and it launched a stream of black flame at Roxas and Kree'arra. However, as soon as the flames formed, the last member of the Shadow Pack spontaneously exploded into darkness. Standing behind them was the dragon that Roxas recognized as a member of the Divine.

"How do you do that?" he asked Red.

"And would you mind doing that again?" Kree'arra pointed to the Double Master and the Colossus of the Shadow, but without waiting for an answer from Red, he took off towards the Colossus.

"Hey!" Roxas protested, but Kree'arra had already taken off. Instead, Roxas turned his attention to the Double Master, and raced to help Kairi, Xion, and Zilyana.

Totodile

The young Pokémon simply tilted his head in confusion at what the… person who had found him was saying. However, he could at least tell that she was just as confused as him. She wanted to know something, but he had no way of answering. Instead, he looked around for the light he had seen early, and with a quick look around the room, he found it again. But the gleam of light wasn't from something. It was from multiple things. Three of them, in fact. One of them resembled a rod, with an eye placed atop it, and two curves on each side. Next to the rod were two keys, both of them identical to one another, but larger than any ordinary key should normally be. Totodile waddled over to them, trying to pick each of them up. As he did, he turned his back to Kokonoe. On Totodile's back was a mark shaped like an arrowhead.

|_)Magical Girl Lydia(_|

"What did you have in mind?" Arthur inquired.

Before Lydia could reply, the crystal appeared in her hand. "I can offer you the power to vanquish your enemies, and if you survive, then a glorious future awaits you. Other universes, each one filled with countless people. Among them, you may find your other 'self'. Someone whose existence is defined by a different path from that which you took. Find them, and become one with them. Become more than the greatness within you now. Take your perfections, and sharpen them even further. Accept my mistress's brand, and go forth on the road where you shall meet that other path."

She appeared blank as she listened to Megiddo's ham, and she shuddered with dread. Realizing the crystal was in her hand, she cast it away in disgust. "I have no idea who that was, but... I hope I never have to meet him" she shuddere as she addressed Arthur.

"I think, and this is a BIG assumption here, that I may be able to share the Dizaster's Spirits amongst some of the CC. You have a pretty strong tie to Light, so, I think if I can manifest Shine's Spirit, you can drive with him. I also think I could entomb Aquos and Blizzard into Eria's staff" she explained, but snapped her fingers suddenly, "oh yeah, apparently there are rules to this; so if I share those Spirits out, I also need to pair their opposite with someone as well. So I'll also need someone to inherit Fire, Shade and Volt as well. We'll worry about those candidates later though."

Darcy

Looking on the aftermath of her useless attack, and all the other attacks that were happening simultaneously, Darcy found the crystal in her hand as a voice spoke in her head. "I can offer you the power to vanquish your enemies, and if you survive, then a glorious future awaits you. Other universes, each one filled with countless people. Among them, you may find your other 'self'. Someone whose existence is defined by a different path from that which you took. Find them, and become one with them. Become more than the greatness within you now. Take your perfections, and sharpen them even further. Accept my mistress's brand, and go forth on the road where you shall meet that other path."

Thinking it through quickly, Darcy tossed the crystal to the side where it shattered on contact with the ground, not activating it as she didn't want yet another person to control her in exchange for power. Turning back to the Madara, and deciding on a course of action, she created a small, purple sphere of energy, lighter than her normal magic as it contained a curse rather than the usual darkness. Curious to see if it could absorb this one as well, she fired the sphere at the ground just beneath one of the Madara's feet, hoping the Dark Fire contained within the spell would manage to take hold on the being.

-----

Chandra

As the monologue came through, Chandra just crushed the crystal before using a bit of fire to burn the remains for good measure. Then, turning her attention back to the fight in progress, she quickly commanded her Inferno Titan to protect the divine being that was currently reaching for the Madara's chest, causing the Titan to turn it's attention to stopping the one remaining hand from knocking Obelisk away from it's actions. Meanwhile, Chandra moved towards the horizontal tower in the sky, hoping to help those that were fighting against Ophelia and quickly summoning up one of her Phoenixes to charge at the tower directly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-=Tenshi=-

“Hah! You call this laser?

Back in my place everyone dodges more of these lasers each day than you can fire them in a decade!”

As the laser blasted into her position, Tenshi unsummons her keystone, dropping her into the ground just as her former position was bombarded by the black lasers. Before she hit the ground, she summoned another keystone, and used it to regain her altitude, and this time, she decided to move closer to where she assumed Ophelia’s barrier would be.

“You know what?

You suck. Big time.

Gosh, can you be a little bit more creative? Villains residing on a big, ominous tower with thunderclouds hovering above…

That already starting to get lame around a decade ago or so.

Even my idea back then was far better, but eh.”

A bit curious, Tenshi threw a keystone at the forcefield, which immediately got disintegrated. She tried it several times more, but the keystones always got disintegrated by the barrier.

“Tch, how troublesome.

I guess I’ll…

Wait,nevermind. Apparently I have a better idea.”

Tenshi dashed backwards, and when she’s sure that she had made adequate distance to the forcefield, she summoned thirty-two keystones, all of them made a line in front of Tenshi, pointing their sharp end on Ophelia’s cannons. Eight red dots appeared on each of the keystone’s edge, making a red ring, glowing brighter and brighter every second.

“Well, like I’ve said, in my place we’re kinda generous with lasers.

So yeah, enjoy this, tramp!”

From each one of the red dots, a beam of light was shot, each with such an intense heat that the air seemed to be ripped apart by the beams, all 256 of them.

But suddenly, a crystal materialized in one of her hand, and a voice ringed inside her mind.

I can offer you the power to vanquish your enemies, and if you survive, then a glorious future awaits you. Other universes, each one filled with countless people. Among them, you may find your other 'self'. Someone whose existence is defined by a different path from that which you took. Find them, and become one-

“Whoa whoawhoawhoa, hold it right there, dude.

You’re cool and all up until that ‘merging with your other self crap’.

Like, I got a thousand Tenshi already, and I ain’tgonna accept one more.

So yeah, screw you.”

Tenshi threw the crystal into the barrier in disgust.

“Sorry for the advertisement, dear audience~

Now, let’s return to our main program, ‘We Need Moar Lazors’, with me Tenshi, as your host.

So, without further ado, let’s get the show rolling!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-=Kazuya=-

The battle in front of him starting to be more and more intense. Members of both the Divine and the Counter Corps had seemed to forget about their conflict to deal with the two beings that threatened their existence.

Some are focusing on the tower-like construct that Ophelia built, and others focused on the centaur-like creature. Just then Kazuya saw Kratos, who was several moments before was encased in an odd-liquid like casing, broke free with fires around him and somehow grew a pair of wings before he attempted to hold Madara’s neck by one of his hand, apparently ready to punch its face into oblivion. Meanwhile, some other beings was being assaulted by the same liquid thing that used to encase Kratos.

“Maybe I should help them.

I don’t think I’ll be able to safely recover the key if I’m just slacking here and watch everyone else try to off the abomination.

Yeah, I’ll definitely help them.”

Kazuya rose up from the ground, and dashed straight into the Centaur, a sphere of light was in his left hand. As he was closer and closer to the centaur, the sphere grew and grew, until it was not unlike a new star was born.

“Disappear into oblivion!

Megidolaon!”

And, just like a pitcher throwing a fastball, Kazuya threw the sphere right into the centaur’s chest.With one of the centaur’s arm had fallen off, Kazuya was sure that his throw will result in a strike. As he launched the sphere, a voice ringed inside his mind, and it broke his concentration for a while.

When he regained his focus, he noticed that he accidentally threw the Megidolaon dangerously close to a divine giant that seemingly tried to strike the Centaur’s chest.

“Ah well.

Misfires happens.”

-=Amato=-

Told you.

……

Amato was fortunate enough that she could maintain her sphere of destruction that surrounded her long enough to petrify the red liquid that immediately attempted to assault her as her attempt to damage the centaur-thing failed.

When the duration of the attack had passed, Amato slashed open an exit for herself out of the petrified liquid sphere, and found herself still not in a favorable position.

She then noticed that several individuals were also getting assaulted by the red liquids, but she decided that they would be able to handle it by themselves.

Hey, I've been thinking. Let’s try that again.

..Eeeh?

Seriously. Since you’re able to handle its counterattack, it won’t really hurt to try again.

….Heh, for once, you’re useful.

Amato flies to the centaur-thing’s rear, and once again, unleashed another sphere of destruction around her.

No matter how many tries we need, we will see this thing go down! Right, Amato?

..Yeah yeah, It’s not like I’m the one that fought the best all the time while you’re just watching me like some sort of movie or something.

….

Wait, what’s that?

What’s what?

That crystal, dummy.

...Oh.

A voice started to speak inside their mind, but just as the voice finished its second sentence, it was drowned by Tenco’s scream.

NO NO NO NO!

…Huh?

Amato. Destroy that crystal at once.

..Huh?

Now!

Still confused about what’s actually happening, Amato pushed the crystal away into the destructive part of the sphere that surrounded her, which instantly obliterated it.

Good.

..What.

-=Gengetsu=-

"Well, a sound of equal or greater strength, or by using attacks that don't possess a physical element, like magic or energy. I'd go with the latter, as who knows where we'd find a sound greater than hers."

“Soo, magic attack is a go, Frankram-san?”

Gengetsu was always there, overhearing the conversation between Butlerok and Frankram, and now Ivankov. After saying that (without waiting for Frankram’s confirmation), Gengetsu ran straight into the tower, her expression was filled with excitement.

When she was close to the tower, she immediately stopped. The demon closed her eyes, murmuring some unknown passage as she raised her hand up high into the sky.

Out of nowhere, a huge cross almost twice as big as her appeared, and it latched on to her back as it rose into the air.

“I’ll show you how a girl fights!”

Several white rings appeared around the force field for several seconds before exploding, creating a shower of spiraling white bullets that rained down upon the barrier. And then, as she was busy showering death to the barrier, a crystal appeared on her hand, but before she was able to get a hold of it, it slipped away from her hand.

“Oh well.

Back to bullet hell.”

-=Ran=-

“Well, what is this?”

A crystal appeared in front of her, but Ran was quite suspicious of it, and decided to not touch it, but then, a voice suddenly spoke seemingly from inside her mind.

I can offer you the power to vanquish your enemies, and if you survive, then a glorious future awaits you. Other universes, each one filled with countless people. Among them, you may find your other 'self'. Someone whose existence is defined by a different path from that which you took. Find them, and become one with them. Become more than the greatness within you now. Take your perfections, and sharpen them even further. Accept my mistress's brand, and go forth on the road where you shall meet that other path.

Other universes and alternate selves, huh?

Too bad we already passed the ‘becoming one’ part of it, eh?

“Lady Yukari, you could hear it too?”

Kinda. My mind is connected with yours at the moment.

“I see.

So, what do you think about this being’s offer, whatever this being is?”

Can’t say for sure right now. But to be honest, I won’t let you be another person’s shikigami or servant. So yeah, ignore them.

With that statement, Yukari hung up on her call.

“..I guess I’ll return to whatever am I doing before then.”

-=Chen=-

The battle around her was starting to get really boring as she saw each of the shadow-thingies was slowly killed one by one.

Though, something weird happened. A crystal appeared in front of her, and a voice spoke inside her mind; offering her power in exchange for a change of loyalty.

Even with the possibility of changing loyalty was completely out of her options, she was genuinely curious about it, and decided to look around to see someone that might have any idea of what’s happening.

Then, her sight stumbled upon a man and a woman, both seemed to have also found the crystal, and they're seemingly talking to each other right now. Due to being somewhat cautious about the possibility that they might attack her, she decided that she’d just watch them from a distance for now.

|_)Red, the Arisen(_|

"How do you do that?" the blonde boy asked.

"And would you mind doing that again?" the other inquired, directing Red to the two remaining Unversed.

Before Red could reply, they both ran off; frustrating Red immensely. "Teenagers" he muttered under his breath as he shook his head in annoyance.

Whatever. With four quick slashes of his nail, Red casted the Banish spell twice, and I won't be adding the shouting this time because, if I did, the word 'Banish' will eventually cover half of Red's entire dialogue in this RP. The Colossus of the Shadow and the Double Master exploded unceremoniously into a spray of sparkles. Red rolled his eyes over the defeated shadows, though, he had to admit: Doing some good like that did feel rather nice.

That reminded him, where is Isamy? She would have most definitely have been here, so, where was she? Ophelia directly opposed Isamy, and there was no way a brat like her would take that lying down. But, here we are. The Key is being held by a giant horror, and a metallic structure most likely belonging to Ophelia was raining destruction around her. Only one thing was possible: She was dead. Ophelia must have killed her, if that was even possible. Isamy was powerful, and most likely immortal if her physical age and level of power were indications. 

If Isamy is gone, then... two things were likely: Either Ophelia had the means to kill the unkillable, or... something else was afoot here. Obviously such a race for the Key was a big ordeal, much bigger than the small crews making up the CC and the Divine; so naturally it wouldn't just be Isamy trying to get the key. "Protheus... Maximus" he whispered.

That was the name the leader of the CC was so fearful of as he made his very loud announcement. Maximus... funny coincidence.

The Rejected World

Radamanthys could only look on in despair and confusion as his attempt to deatomize the Madara had done nothing but accomplished being the base distraction for Kratos' attacks. He couldn't understand the make up of this creature in any way shape or form. When "the Madara" actually took what appeared to be damage from Kratos' Blade of Olympus Radamanthys only lamented as he was forced to jump back and try to think of some method of actually being able to defeat this opponent. It was at this moment he felt pressure of learning to much information. Had he simply used Greatest Caution to bluntly hit Madara, he may have actually had some results. Radamanthys found himself flying back to report to Lord Hades. 

Meanwhile Hades and Butlerok were both thinking about the pros and cons of killing Frankam. The attitude was simply not needed in this scenario though they both decided to dismiss it all together. Hades looked on as Radamanthys' attack did nothing worth mentioning. It was odd to say the least. Cosmos should be able to analyze anything that exists. For Radamanthys to look so defeated means that something must have gone wrong. As Radamanthys landed he knelt down so he could be given permission to speak. Hades simply nodded and waited for his servant to speak.

Lord Hades-sama this creature is made of something that I cannot see with my Cosmos. I can only submit that I am inadequate for this task. I was only able to make out the remnants from all of the other combatants that were inside of the creature. 

Hades was busy with his head down until he heard the last of Radamanthys' statement. Wait...What? Yes my lord I can tell that there were several traces of other attacks from the other combatants here. So there are aspects of this creature that come from the basis of Cosmos? Those aspects as you call them my Lord are the attempts of the other combatants. Meaning that all the attacks that I thought weren't having an effect were actually important. This is a pivotal piece of information. I think it is time I participated in this battle. Radamanthys looked up in shock, disbelief, and finally disappointment.  Hades immediately knew of his soldier's concern, but that didn't matter. I do this not because it is beyond your ability, but because there is a vast amount of energy required I am not confident that you all as a collective can pull it off and then deliver some final blow. If anything I get to see this creature experiences pain. Hades took off his signature pendant and handed it to Butlerok make sure he puts this on after I'm gone I wish to continue this adventure after my efforts here.

Butlerok snickered and nodded as he reached out and grabbed this pendant. The Lord of the Underworld snickered as he walked forward to the creature. He took simple inhales and exhales. As he did this though his natural oppressive power was starting to slip through the smell of decaying flesh started to linger in the air. The true God of the Underworld was about to unleash his true power, but first he thought it would be best to get rid of Radamanthys' rival. Hades witnessed Kratos go for another round with his Blade of Olympus so Hades simply stood by and waited. While doing so he would see that the others who attempted to attack "the Madara" were somehow under attack. A blue giant creature was getting rained on by some strange force. Hades decided that the least he could do was try to help out the remaining forces before he was done with this plane of existence. He simply glared at the attack that was attacking Obelisk...Katsu!..And like that the Megidoloan that had attacked Obelisk blew-up in the giants face. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Dorian was busy dodging the attacks of the massive Ophelia tower. Her sound tactics were the perfect speed for him so he could dodge them. The problem was how to exactly going about some method of counterattacking. She somehow was able to defend against his abilities though he basically through the sun at her. Then again maybe that wasn't the worse idea. If he actually pushed his cosmos to its zenith he may actually have a shot of making the sun to cook this woman alive. For now though Dorian just took flight around the ship. Unfortunately some other combatant had decided to rain down bullet hell on the tower. Dorian darted in and out of this maelstrom trying to practice his reflexes and see if he could push himself to the limit.

["Team Fastoon" (Ratchet w/ Clank, Alister Azimuth, and Alexander Abernathy)/Inch of Will]

As the three lombaxes prepared to leave Alexander's quarters, they suddenly stopped as a voice rang through their heads:

"I can offer you the power to vanquish your enemies, and if you survive, then a glorious future awaits you. Other universes, each one filled with countless people. Among them, you may find your other 'self'. Someone whose existence is defined by a different path from that which you took. Find them, and become one with them. Become more than the greatness within you now. Take your perfections, and sharpen them even further. Accept my mistress's brand, and go forth on the road where you shall meet that other path."

"... I'm not the only one hearing this, right?" Alister asked as he found a crystal mysteriously gripped in his hand.

"Yup," Ratchet spoke up as he and Alexander held up their respective crystals, "definitely not the only one."

"So, what now?" Alexander asked next, uncertain of what to make of this development.  "You two aren't thinking--?"

"I've already made up my mind, haven't I?" Alister cut in adamantly.  "I've already told myself I won't screw up the multiverse, even for the sake of the lombaxes, much less myself."

"My thoughts exactly," Ratchet agreed.  "What's the point of finding my own happiness if it involves essentially taking away the happiness of another me?  That guy can just go and find someone else...."

Alexander, meanwhile, was staring at the crystal in his own hand as the other two conversed, pondering what it would be like to be fused with another of himself... to possibly live the life he never got to live.  A normal life....

A small, sharp gasp escaped Alex's lips as he shook his head furiously, causing the other two to turn their attention to him.  "Ge... get this thing away from me...," he huffed out in a hoarse whisper, the slightest hint of fright in his voice.

Not intent on pushing for an explanation at that moment, Alister agreed immediately, taking Alexander's crystal out of his hand.  "Alright, whoever-you-are," he said as he and Ratchet placed the crystals onto the ground(?) in a small cluster, "consider this our answer!  HIT IT!" he shouted to Ratchet who, Omniwrench in hand, proceeded to smash the crystals in one swing.

"... did... something just happen?" asked a confused Clank, unaware of the context of what had just transpired

[Kokonoe's Lab]

Kokonoe looked on as Totodile busied himself with the three golden items (known more specifically as the Millennium Rod and the Millennium Keys), also taking note of the mark on the little croc's back.  Her intuition was nagging at her at this point, telling her that nothing good could possibly come of what the Totodile was up to in the long-run... and yet she couldn't bring herself to take action against him.  At least, not right away....

ザまだら

Rejection. Tasteless, yet not unexpected. As Kratos defied the offer, breaking free from the mold, abandoning its own blade in place of fires of hope, he launched himself towards the Madara's face, one hand grabbing at the 'skin' of its massive neck, the other cocked back under its chin. After his rejection, his interest as a subject had lessened considerably, though this did not mean that he ceased to be one, as there were still plenty of opportunities. No, merely he fell to a lower priority, and his reckless, spontaneous assault brought about by some odd boost in confidence was such that his defeat was all but determined.

While the Spartan Warrior continued to hold on, the red energy that composed its body suddenly began to take in his hands while moving outwards at the same time in the form of liquid, invading and consuming his flames, consuming them even. Yes, it was true that they might've been flames of hope, and yes, it was true that they successfully defended from the heat of its own essence - however, as this meant little to the Madara, who saw the fundamental basis behind it and simply took his flames, adding them to the basis for the Mad Blood as provided by Butler-Ragnarok and using this new technique in order to assimilate him. To put it simply, once Kratos had made contact with it, his very body and energy were slowly being sucked in, absorbed into the centaurus monstrosity itself.

But by then, there was little further need for the warrior. While it wasn't necessarily complete, much had been gained during this short battle, and now it could afford to expand its attention- Was there some kind of entity sticking his hands into its chest? 

Only then did the Madara notice the hulking god Obelisk, who - even as the energy from its own left arm enveloped him - was struggling to reach inwards and obtain the 'thing' that was inside it, the 'thing' that Ophelia, Butler, and Kratos had helped it identify as some sort of object called the 'Key of Origin'. Though were keys meant to be shaped like an ellipsoid? This was something it itself was incapable of investigating.

While the Tormentor's arms were burying themselves into the Madara's chest, so much of its energy had gotten to him by then that he was completely enveloped. Even as they hardened, his strength was not to be underestimated, as this was, after all, the power of the gods. The Madara did not bother making contact with him, as their minds were far too different for a connection of any kind to be made. Also, it appeared to be that obtaining this Key was an important matter, and therefore it should be working to defend it. But did it matter either way? The fact was that whether or not it made an effort, none would even come close to obtaining it.

"むだだ、きょしんへい."

Kratos was a man who had slain many gods, and the Tormentor was himself a god. Therefore, it was only logical to draw upon the latter for aid with the former...Ah, of course, the blade. Did not that warrior just throw it away? Before it could hit the ground or disappear, red whips latched out from his legs to take it, wrapping around its hilt, and crimson energy immediately coursed through the golden blade itself. Then it was pulled into the Madara's body, being taken in, broken down, absorbed. Its very existence, everything that made it what it was, all of it was being read. Responsible for the deaths of many divine entities, most notably Cronos, Zeus and Gaia themselves, it happened to be none other than a godslaying weapon. The perfect artifact to use in combat against anything that claims to be an unkillable god. 

Then, just as Obelisk the Tormentor's hands were inches away from the 'Key', a tremendously-enlarged version of the real Blade of Olympus, surrounded by a blood-like aura, erupted outwards from the lower section of its body and stabbed into his chest before emerging out the other side. That should be more than sufficient enough to deal with him. As if to add insult to injury, some strange energy had also exploded near his face, but it was not responsible for this.

Meanwhile, the Madara barely noticed as the one known as Darcy attacked its foot with some kind of curse involving Dark Fire. It decided to pay little heed to this and responded naturally, by sending out blobs of energy to assault the witch and potentially trap her. It did the same for Amato and Sephiroth, intensifying its efforts but otherwise not doing much notable.

NOT ENOUGH.

All of a sudden, as if prompted by a greater force, with the navy giant god still impaled on its chest and Kratos still being absorbed into its neck, the Madara began to move. It looked like it had realized that its current methods were far too slow, and now that it had the power to destroy gods, there was no telling what it planned on doing.

There were anomalies in the area. Those who lacked a moment which could called 'defining', and it was these anomalies that had escaped its notice. Obelisk the Tormentor was one such anomaly. And there were others. Others that had to be dealt with, like the worthless trash they were, and now that it had the power to do so, this was the only logical result. It picked them out, the ones it was incapable of understanding. The 'gods'. One, two... There were more than it had expected.

Progress needed to be made. It recalled the energy it had used on Obelisk to reform its arm, moved its gaze throughout the entirety of the battlefield of the Rejected World, taking everything in once more, picking out which reaffirming its will and ideal, and then - the unthinkable happened.

From around its centaurus-shaped body, four gigantic copies of the Blade of Olympus emerged, each of them now with the same godslaying properties as the original. Each of these weapons were launched outwards, each with the intention to take down those it saw as troublesome.

The first appeared to be aimed at Ophelia, who was in her floating Tower not too far away. The sound barrier stood no chance for it, and before she even saw it coming, both her shield and the Mythril-Cybertronian construct was impaled by the side, narrowly missing the Reyvateil before coming out on the other side. No, it had actually been aimed at Hapshiel on the outside, though whether it was a success or not remained to be seen.

The second was aimed at Hades, whose naturally oppressive presence had not escaped its notice, and the large, blood-coloured blade went straight towards him.

The third rushed at the fire goddess Izumi, before she could even think about doing anything.

And as for the fourth, it could've been aimed at the Winged Dragon of Ra, but the  phoenix had split into three forms whose divided power would probably serve to be harmless. It could've also been aimed Slifer the Sky Dragon, but the god's soul resided within some little girl, so there appeared to be little threat there as well.

No, but there was another. Another divine entity, whose very essence seemed to resonate with the Madara's own. To an extent, at least.

And hence, the last of the Blade of Olympus copies blasted past everything else, ignoring whatever was in its path, for there was but one target that it intended on finishing off: ARTHUR ANCYL.

Hades only watched as this collaboration of attacks seemed to work at first. It seemed as the overpowered blade made its mark. Then that quickly stopped being the case. Hades was becoming baffled by the fact that this creature was seemingly evolve right in front of him. Though that didn't matter. With every breathe Hades took he was slowly letting himself loose all of his restraints. It felt good to feel alive again. Unfortunately with that comes his true disposition and the thought process that this thing was beneath him. While "pretending" to be weak and fearing about returning to the Underworld Hades got somewhat of a cheap thrill out of fighting this fight. But now there is know doubt about his oppressive power level there was no uncertainty. Everything just got boring. 

It seemed that the Madara had become aware of potential threats it is fighting against. The creature summoned four massive versions of the Spartan's God slaying blade. One of these mighty blades actually made its way towards Hades. Fortunately Hades has had the opportunity to see this weapon used already. Therefore he knew how to deal with it. As the massive blade approached him thrusted his hand forward and a wave of darkness overtook the blade. It wasn't that he was competing with the power of the blade itself he was competing with the air around it. Sure that wasn't the best method he could come up with, but it doesn't matter he was just stalling the blade till he was done mentally preparing for his trip home. 

Hades took in a deep inhale and with a slow exhale the sky grew dark. Dark in the sense that the sources of light in the Rejected World were being snuffed out. Though this transition to complete darkness was only temporary, after a full minute it seemed as if "The Madara" had left this world. Of course this was simply obvious with the lack of a giant glowing orange centaur three times the size of the cruise liner. It not that "The Madara" had been defeated, he had just been temporarily relocated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Underworld

Welcome to the Underworld a land filled lifeless mountains, foreboding landscape, and what seemed to be a never ending trail of wandering souls making their way to what seemed to be an endless pit of nothingness. Hades had moved Madara to the otherworld similar to method Radamanthys used to move Kratos to the Underworld. In a second a massive explosion came in the distance which was the Blade of Olympus that was directed at Hades. In front the Madara Hades had flown directly in front of the massive centaur's face. Hades' body looked a lot like swish cheese due to the excessive rate of decay. He knew there was an oddly high chance that the Madara would not be able to understand his words, but who cares in this instance.

Welcome.

That's all Hades felt like saying as the last of his fake body dissolved into nothingness. The last thing the Madara would see is the smile from the out the side of his mouth. With that said in done all around the Underworld pillars of light started to shoot up in the distance. It was the 108 stars that made up Hades Army. 108 individual power houses ready to unleash their wrath all on "the Madara. Soon the massive centaur creature would find himself surrounded. Seconds later there were two distinct voices originating around the same spot that this Kratos character was slowly being assimilated from. 

Well this is a treat. the first person spoke. It was Griffon Minos another Judge of Hell just like Wyvern Radamanthys. It looks like Lord Hades has brought us a pet to play with while we wait for Radamanthys and that boy get his cloth back. Can you just hurry and get that body out of its neck? I can't say I really feel like being bothered with this. Also this creature seems to lack any kind of Cosmos of its own, which is very disconcerting. Replied another creature who seemed to be on the other side of the Madara's neck. Such a killjoy Aiacos. Minos said in a very disappointed tone. 

COSMIC MARIONATION!!! From Minos' fingers came very thin almost invisible threads that extended themselves to Kratos himself. Kratos would feel his own pore's and the immediate area around him be sealed off as he was literally yanked from the Madara's neck and tossed into some nearby mountain. There I did what I said I would, do now can we take a swing at it. NO FOOL! We guard the bald one you just tossed. We leave this thing to the to those three.  Minos let out a heavy sigh and the two flew off to go be next to Kratos. 

If "the Madara's" interest was still kept he would notice that below him were three gods before him. They all looked and him and the gray haired one felt the need to speak first. We send them to do ONE thing! ONE FREAKING JOB!!! And they come back with this. How is this remotely acceptable? Thanatos said in an uproar. His aura was simply flaring and his anger was seething. The God of Death was clearly upset. You can go all out just make sure you hit whatever that is brother. Hypnos replied. I guess that means that I have to deal with the giant blue thing coming out of it right? Yoma said quite annoyed. He simply took off his top hat and pointed the opening directly at Obelisk and said in a playful tone. Marvelous Room. With that the giant blue being that was Obelisk was being warped into some massive wall of darkness till it was fully removed from "the Madara."  Thanatos then took one step forward and a massive purple ball of energy gathered in his hand. 

TERRIBLE PROVIDENCE!!  Like that a massive beam aimed straight at Madara with the strength of the Big Bang itself hoping to wipe the massive orange creature out of existence. 

Predaking

Predaking had turned his back only for a moment to watch the battle unfold, as Kratos, Obelisk, Butler, and others engaged the Madara head on.  Unfortunately they were stopped abruptly in their tracks as the Madara capitalized on a critical mistake by Kratos.  Chernobyl still in his hands, Predakin cried out, "the Blade!"  And the pup whined as he understood.  Predaking watched in horror as the Blade of Olympus was stolen away and manipulated into something much more frightening.  Quickly turning away from the fight just as Kratos was taken into the Madara's neck, Predaking finally landed at the Inch of Will, where he lay Chernobyl to rest now.  "Don't worry Chernobyl," he said matting the pup's head, gently.  "I'll come up with something.  I too can be of aid.  There's so much--" and that's when it hit him.  Predaking recalled just how much use he could really be.  Through these many fights, as long as he has been present, he has been able to scan and collect data on every Counter Corps member he has encountered, as well as Divine.  He was a walking database.  Judging from how quickly Kratos was absorbed by the Madara, his magic power was likely weakened when he lost the Blade.  But what if there was another?  He had to act quickly.

Predaking hack into the Inch of Will's relay system, and patched himself through to Kokonoe's laboratory.  "Madam Kokonoe!" he said with a sense of urgency.  "I need your help now, more than ever."

Predaking proceeded to explain, bit by bit, how he would need Kokonoe's science, Kratos' magic, and his own body to recreate the Blade of Olympus.  "But, with a different touch.  Up until now, Kratos has been selfish in his wielding of that sword.  I propose, with my body constructing it, and mine and your own databanks, we can embody the blade with the very magics that make up the Counter Corps.  Including whatever you may have on Counter Corps members I was not here to record,"  he said as he unknowingly hinted at Emiya.

----------

Papa Legba

"Sora, Sora," he chuckled.  "You misunderstand.  I do not need your trust.  I need your cooperation.  You see Sora, dere is one ting that is needed for life to exist in dis world.  And dat is death.  Now tell me, would you let an innocent suffer de agony of inevitable death?  Writhing in pain until he is finally laid to rest?" Papa said as he pointed just below the Inch of Will, to Chernobyl.  "Or will you spare him de suffering, and give him to me?"  Now raising a finger, Papa caught himself.  "But of course, for two beings to be brought back here, I would need de exchange of one more."

Papa focused his attention now on Ophelia's tower, which was being assaulted by a Blade of Olympus clone.  "She will die soon.  The Madara is no longer on this side of de world.  Finish her, and I will restore your two comrades.  You and Kenpachi, Yachiru and de others.  You can rejoice once more.  What will you do Sora?"

----------

Kratos

His attack was intercepted and Madara had captured Kratos once more.  After losing the Blade of Olympus, Kratos could feel large amounts of magic being drained from him, as he struggled to break free from the Madara's neck.  Following this, he found himself being dragged back to the Underworld again.  Soon enough however, he was freed by two minions of the Underworld. . . who just so happened to toss him into a MOUNTAIN.  Grabbing at his head, he slowly got to his feet, weak as he may have been.  He turned his head back and forth between Minos and Aiacos, before finally speaking.  "You must be the ones who freed me," he said remorsefully.  He fell to a knee.  He had already used a lot of magic just summoning the Blade.  But the mad blood that surrounded the Madara and had absorbed him nearly suffocated his body.  It would take him some time to recover.  "Can you return me to the overworld?  I cannot be of use in this state.  Besides," he said panting.  "I have to see Chernobyl one last time," Kratos pleaded.  His mind was swimming with both confusion and anger.  How did the Madara-- the red energy.  It must have cut Kratos' chain that he had hidden on the Blade of Olympus.  But it was too late for that now.  He had to restore at least part of his magic, so that he could fight again.  

Ivero

It seemed as though Ophelia had taken some of Ivero's energy and used it for her own attacks, primarily, using it to concentrate beams of darkness at him and those around the tower. Of course, this mattered not to him, if Ophelia needed to steal his power, this only meant that Ophelia hadn't the power she needed to destroy them in the first place. Speaking of power, Ivero had a gotten a small surge back as Oozetooth and The Shadow Pack had been extinguished; another surge following soon after as The Colossus of the Shadow and Double Master had been defeated. It was then that a strange crystal had appeared in Ivero's hand with a message from a strange voice.

"How dare you, you ridiculous fool!? Do you not recognize that I am filled with the energy and power of the most divine being of all!? This piece of trash you've handed me is an insult to the very power and mission that Xansvita has given me and I cast it away as the true garbage that it is." It was then that Ivero shattered the crystal in his hand.

"My my, you all must be quite impressed with yourselves, relishing in a victory that was handed to you, how...human." Ivero said, as he slowly emerged at a point in which he was an equal distance away from all the Keyblade Wielders as well as any subordinates in the area. "To think the fate of everything good and just in the world was ever trusted in the hands of you..."

Just then, Ivero placed his hand on his forehead as if in pain. "Sora..." A word was said in the voice of Nero, it was very quiet but because Ivero was projecting his words into their thoughts, it was hearable. Ivero shook his head and then looked at all of the Keyblade Warriors just before giving them a dark smirk. "Don't hesitate, I assure you that your friend is gone!" Ivero summoned up his keyblade, The Darkness Within, and pointed it at Sora. "Now, where do we begin?" Ivero said, challenging all the Keyblade Warriors....

Battle Music

Sephiroth

The lightning he had generated wasn't effective, a scenario that he had planned for and he was now ready to make a more flashy show of his power. There were some people surrounding The Madara that might be hit by his attack as well, but he cared not for them and therefore proceeded. He once again raised his hand, darkness swirling in the sky of the rejected world as he did so, and then he brought his hand down aiming at The Madara. A large meteor capable of seriously damaging a planetary body had appeared in the sky and was making ready to descent onto The Madara. However, Sephiroth then found that his opponent was no longer there, it seemed to have been taken to another world to be dealt with. Seeing as The Madara was now gone, there was only one target Sephiroth could rationally choose to send The Meteor after: Ophelia.

Minos looked back to Kratos as he spoke something about leaving this plane of existence. Minos only had one word for the God of War. No. Just so we're clear Radamanthys owes us big time for even thinking to ask us to do something like baby sit you and I wouldn't give up my chance to call in a favor for anything. Minos said quite insultingly. Aiacos felt the need to intervene. What he means to say is that you want to leave because you think you're powerless. But if we recall correctly, you somehow ingested your Hades. The Underworld should somehow endow some fraction of your being with strength. Granted this is only a theory. You could very well lose yourself to your own Hades which would make you a problem and then we would have to kill you. Minos concluded. As for your...Chernobyl...I'm pretty if it dies it'll end up here. Which by looking at you is probably a good thing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile back in the Rejected World Butlerok and Radamanthys didn't have time to actually figure out what to do next. They both new that with their combined might they might be able to take down one of those others Blades of Olympus. Both of them took flight towards the one that was headed towards Arthur. Butlerok, already powered up using Ragnarok's Black Dragon, took the first swing at this weapon hoping that with its source of power gone that it would somehow be easier to take care of! With a mighty swing of his blade he unleashed a massive Screech Alpha on the Blade but it had no effect. Radamanthys then attempted a similar attack with his Roar of the Wyvern. It was then that both of these combatants knew what they had to do. 

With an aggressive nod both fighters  accelerated past the flight path of the Blade of Olympus that was headed for Arthur. Wait we actually get to try out another one our awesome combinations! Ragnarok shouted. I have no doubt that it is within our capabilities. Doubt, don't insult my Ryuujin Jakka with such fowl language. Radamanthys looked to his side as he two wondered how this would actually play out. If anything it would definitely look very flashy.  

First Butlerok, took in a deep inhale and on his exhale the Mad Blood shot out of him but this time it came in the form of tree branches that bended and contorted to its wielders will. They seemed to keep expanding into distance until Radamanthys yelled out. GGGGGGRRRRREEEEEAAAAAAAATTTTTTEEESSSTTTT CCCCCAAAAUUUUUTTTTIIIIIOOOOOONNN!! Once again it was Radamanthys' signature attack but this time it wasn't a massive wyvern it was an ever expanding dome. This was closer to the true version of his ultimate move. It was then Butlerok's Mad Blood branches covered around Radamanthys' attack to add even more defense to the floating ball. It was at that this moment that the Blade of Olympus made contact with their combo. The force of the blade was much stronger than they had initially calculated. Almost immediately the two were being pushed back but they able to maintain their formation. They didn't have long before their Mad Blood Caution combo collided with Arthur's group. 

Come children! I don't like to be kept waiting! Shouted the old man inside Butlerok's head who was now itching to be a part of the battle. Inside of the tag team ball Butlerok stuck out the Ragnarok blade and yelled BANKAI! It seemed as if time had came to a stand still, within seconds Buterlok was engulfed in flames. Then these flames extended to the branches covering the whole Mad Blood Caution combo with tree branches of fire. Oh but wait there's more! Ragnarok exclaimed as they were still being pushed back but at a slower speed. When Ragnarok said that what appeared to be countless skeletons coming out of those tree branches trying to push the giant Blade of Olympus back. With a sound of 4 voices all resonating at once ZANKA NO TACHI "NANSEI": CHŪI JŪMANOKUSHI IKARUSU (Longsword of the Remnant Flame, SouthWest: Caution of Ten Trillion Icarus'). As the heat was reaching upwards of the sun's core the massive Blade of Olympus started to melt and then the army of flaming skeletons started to rip the blade apart. The duo/quartet was happy with their achievement as they realized that they used up far too much power for that maneuver there. Both bodies seeming fell out of the air and crash landed a couple meters away from Arthur. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dorian seemed to have successfully managed to the incoming barrage of bullet hell and still managed to fly next to the tower. It was then that he noticed the instantaneous rise of the smell of decay that permeated the air. As a specter Dorian instantaneously knew that Hades-sama was up to something. For a split second his time spent in Hell came back to him as a torrent of painful memories which caused him to loose focus which made make a forced landing. He was busy trying to calm his steadily rising heart rate. Okay...calm down, just stay away from Lord Hades when he is like this and you'll be okay. Dorian said to himself. Of course at that moment he was distracted by the four massive swords that came from "the Madara." When the swords were launched he noticed that one was flying directly at the tower that ended up being Ophelia. As it pierced the tower Dorian's could only shrug and nod with some kind of approval. Well that works...before Dorian could even finish admiring the situation this plane of existence went dark. Dorian knew what this was. This was a glimpse of Hades true power. When light returned to the Rejected World Dorian immediately noticed the absence of Hades cosmos...and the giant orange boss battle as well. That...happened. Dorian figured Hades would eventually take "the Madara" to the underworld. If that accomplishes anything it gives him time to formulate a plan along with the rest of these combatants.

Speaking of the rest it was probably time for Dorian to re-group with Butlerok and Radamanthys. As he thought this he made not of another one of the giant blades flying directly at Arthur. While he didn't really remember who that was he did notice that there were two familiar entities trying to shoot down that blade. Dorian could see that his two colleagues were getting ready to launch some kind of combination attack on the giant blade. He snickered as he flew directly at the two.
Maybe I can help. It was then that witnessed the amazing firepower of their new technique. There was so much firepower however that Dorian realized that the heat itself would end up taking everyone out of contention. Burn my cosmos! By covering himself with his own flames Dorian concentrated heavily and absorbed the residual heat that came from Zanka No Tachi Nansei. This way all of the other bystanders wouldn't feel as if the sun was closing in on them. The more heat heat he tried to redirect the more intense his flames grew. Soon he took the shape of a giant purple phoenix that cushioned the fall for both Radamanthys and Butlerok after they melted the Blade of Olympus that was aiming for Arthur. Just like them he landed a few meters away from Arthur's group.

Kratos

He considered their words carefully.  Perhaps these minions were right.  Perhaps, for once, Hades could be useful.  Mustering as much strength as he could, Kratos drew the Claws of Hades.  Digging them into the ground before him, he pulled back as hard as he could, and created a gaping hole.  Horns protruded from the ground almost immediately, followed by a hellish sigh.  The ground became covered in a dense, greenish fog, and Hades climbed out of the depths of Tartarus.  He looked down in shock at Kratos on his knees.  "What?  What!?  What trickery is this!?  You went through all the trouble of taking down OLYMPUS but you're on your knees!?  Get up.  Get!  Up!" he roared.  Hades, although nothing more than a soul, lifted Kratos to his feet, and Kratos slumped over, struggling to maintain balance.  "Hmph.  Pathetic.  I can't believe you brought down my entire family.  Look at you.  You're a disgrace.  A disgrace to Sparta.  A disgrace to yourself.  A disgrace to your fa--" Hades found himself choked by a Blade to his neck.  "I wouldn't finish that if I were you," Kratos said, barely raising his head to look Hades in the eye.  Hades backed off slightly, rubbing at his neck.  "What in Tartarus' name have you summoned me for?" he asked at last.  Kratos sighed in disgust.  "I need your help, Hades."

A dark smile crossed the god's face.  "Oh really?" he said with a chuckle.

"Yes.  Really.  Look behind you," Kratos said, lifting a heavy finger to point.

"Hmm?"  Hades turned around to only be baffled at the size of a creature he had never seen before, nor could he comprehend.

"I haven't seen something that large since we took down the Titans!  If that's what gave you trouble. . . " Hades hesitated for a moment.  He looked down below at the creature's feet.  A group of creatures, including his alternate self had gathered around it and were attempting to obliterate it.  "Ahh," he sighed.  "This is much more complicated than I expected."  Hades said as he turned back to Kratos.  "Very well Kratos.  Just this once.  Until I can see that I am needed no further, I will aid you.  But be wary.  If you attempt to seal me away before I am ready, I will kill you.  No questions asked, boy." he said boldly.

Kratos nodded, and stretched out a hand to Hades.  Hades accepted, begrudgingly, and was absorbed into Kratos directly.  Suddenly Kratos stood right up, his body coursing with magic, and in his mind he could hear Hades' voice.  "I've given you access to all of my magics, as well as some of my brothers'.  This won't compare to the Blade, which I can sense you no longer have.  But it will do great deals of damage.  Use it wisely.  You have one hour."  Kratos signaled that he understood, and prepared himself to enter battle once more.

|_)~Moe~ Scientist Frankram, & Okama King Ivankov(_|

"Lord Hades-sama this creature is made of something that I cannot see with my Cosmos. I can only submit that I am inadequate for this task. I was only able to make out the remnants from all of the other combatants that were inside of the creature."

Remnants from all of the other combatants that were inside of the creature. Remnants from all of the other combatants that were inside of the creature. All of the other combatants that were inside of the creature. Were inside of the creature.

Frankram's eyes narrowed as she thought about it. "The creature absorbs our attacks, but they remain in it? It's filtering our attacks somehow. Maybe... maybe I was not able to get a reading on it because whatever that beast is made of, it is not of our world or any other. A null element that slowly filters away. But yet, that one attack still managed to harm it. This is starting to get tricky."

Ivankov stared listlessly at Frankram's stern expression, wondering just what she was planning.

-------------------------------

|_)The Evangelist Hapshiel(_|

Hapshiel was enjoying himself immensely on Ophelia's tower, but, there was something incredibly foreboding; something... evil. His naturally pleasant exterior turned sour as he saw the Blade of Olympus heading his way. The enormous blade sailed through the air, practically splitting it as it sliced through Ophelia's Tower, and taking him nearly with it. His Kinetic Shield kept the blade from his body as it sailed forth.

His small wings flexed large, slowing down the blade as his energy fought against it. His body rippled with his gorgeous pink aura as it fought against the force of the blade, until they stopped dead in the air. Cracks formed along the blade as it struggled against Hapshiel, and with one single cry of "LOVE AND PEACE!", an enormous chunk of the blade exploded away as the enormous tool fell to the ground.

Hapshiel inspected the dreadful tool imperiously, his eyes narrowed as he read the weapon. "A god slaying weapon, how revolting" he declared as he stared to where the Madara was.

His stern expression turned to surprise as he found the creature gone. Whisked away to who knows where.

------------------------------

|_)Magical Girl Lydia(_|

"OH S**T!" Lydia screamed as the blade flew right for them.

A sphere of wind formed desperately in her hands, the ball grew and swirled to the size of a beachball. Lydia hurled it between herself and Arthur; the ball exploding and the swirling winds launched herself and Arthur apart. The winds carrying them far apart as Ragnarok and Radamanthys slowed the blade. Lydia picked herself up from the ground, dirt scattering from her as she gazed upon their combo. "Show offs" she muttered as she walked up to them.

She stared down a Radamanthys' body with a dull look. "You do realize that it would have been much easier to move me and Arthur right?" she inquired.

[Team Fastoon/Inch of Will (moments ago on their way out)]

"According to these reports Miss Stroud handed me," Alister spoke as he and the other lombaxes made their way through the halls of the Inch of Will, reading off a clipboard handed to them by Anya Stroud, "we're dealing with a supposed God-like entity, which is currently guarding a large tower of sorts.  The Key, apparently, is also in this entity's grasp."

"Well, guess we know what we gotta take out, then," Ratchet replied, just as the group passed by Kokonoe's lab.  At the same time, they crossed paths with Lea, Lucario and Tyranitar.  "Ah, hey, Axel."

"The name's "Lea", remember?  Ah, nevermind," Lea sighed out.  "So, you guys headed out, by any chance?" Lea asked the lombaxes.  "So are we; I got a bit of training from Nurse Joy and that furry-Audino dude on how to handle Pokemon."

"Ty... Tyrani-TAR!" growled Tyranitar, seemingly displeased about something.

"Car?  Lucario!" Lucario replied to his Kaiju-esque teammate in an exasperated tone.

"Something the matter?" Alexander asked, being the only other individual with basic knowledge on Pokemon.

Lucario let out a sigh before answering, through his aura, "Tyranitar has issue with being in another Trainer's possession."

"Not enough badges?" Alex asked, with a side glance toward Lea, who scoffed.

"Well, that too," Lucario replied, "but it's also because he still misses Silver... as do I...," he added, casting a sad look toward the floor.

Alexander was about to offer some words of comfort when the door to Kokonoe's lab slid open, the pink-half half-Kaka scientist standing in the doorway alongside Iron Tager, who held a still-bound Doctor Nefarious in his giant hands.  "Ah, I was wondering what the commotion was about," spoke Kokonoe.  "So, you guys heading out, then?  About time; you're all going to miss the action if you don't get out there soon."

"Hey, Kokonoe," Ratchet replied.  "So, uhh, still got ol' Neffy tied up, huh?"  Nefarious instantly shot a glare toward Ratchet in protest over his "pet name".

"Not for long," Kokonoe responded in an eerily cheerful, yet monotonal, sing-song voice.  "Actually, I'm getting rid of a few other nuisances from my lab--"

"Well, f%&$ you too, b!tch!" sneered a dark-haired, purple-dressed woman, flipping off Kokonoe with two fingers as she and a few of her friends stormed out of the Lab.

"Later, guys," called out a red-haired, be-speckled young woman in a purple hoodie.  "Wait," she added in realization as she turned to Kokonoe, "I don't have to leave too, do I?"

"Actually, Kinzie, I'd prefer if you stay here," Kokonoe replied.  "We could always use the extra brain power.  Anyways," Kokonoe returned her attention to Lea and the lombaxes as a happy Kinzie slipped back in, "seeing as you have Pokemon with you, I guess I can pass this off to you."  Kokonoe immediately hands off the grip of a leash to Lea, who grabs onto it without much thought, slightly confused.

"A... leash?" Lea blurted.

"It's what's on the other end of the leash, hothead," retorted Kokonoe, pointing down at the Totodile hiding behind her leg, a harness strapped around its torso being attached to the leash in Lea's hand.

"A Totodile... ...?" Lucario stared at the little reptile for a few seconds, seemingly mesmerized as he fell silent.  Something was oddly--no, disturbingly familiar about this Totodile, and more specifically, its aura.  It was as if... ...!!!!

"Fer... Feraligatr?!!" Lucario gasped out, the realization finally striking him head-on.

"TAR-TY-RAN-I-TAR?!?!" Tyranitar shrieked out.  "Ty... Tyranitar, ty... tyran Tar-tyranitar ty...?" ("But... Lucario, I thought Feraligatr was...?")

"L... Lucario...!" ("I... I thought so, too...!"), Lucario slowly uttered in his native tongue, trying his best to fight back the tears.

The little Totodile glanced around at all the face surrounding him, going from Lucario and Tyranitar toward Lea, then the lombaxes,  then over toward Iron Tager and Nefarious (with the Doctor giving the reptile a irritated scowl) before finally laying eyes back on Kokonoe, one of the Milllennium Keys gripped in her hand.  Suddenly, Totodile became somewhat frantic as he scampered back toward Kokonoe, hopping up and down as it tried to reach for the Key.  "To-To-To-To-To-To-To-To-To-To-To-To-To--!"

"HEY HEY HEY!  Go find something else to chew on!" Kokonoe hissed out as she held the Key above her head, trying to keep the Totodile away from it.

"TO-DI!! TO DILE TOTO TOTODILE TO TO-DI!!" Cried out the little Totodile, almost like a little child throwing a tantrum.

""Shiny things"...?" Lucario uttered, confused by Totodile's cries.

"What's it saying?" Alister asked, just as confused and perplexed as everyone else watching this scene unfold.

"Uh, I...," stammered Lucario, still trying to make sense of it all.  "Well, it said something like, "I need to bring the shiny things to Eria!"  I don't know why, though--"

"Wait, Eria?" Alex cut in.  "What would Eria need with the Millennium Items?  And why is Totodile trying to bring them to her?"

"Well, she is a Water Charmer, Alex," Ratchet replied.  "Maybe she's getting this Totodile to do her a favor."

Alexander glanced over toward Kokonoe.  "Could the fight out there really be that bad?" he asked her.

"Well, seeing as the Madara just assimilated Kratos' Blade of Olympus--which is a very powerful weapon, I might add. One that is capable of killing GODS--I'd said that's a definite "UH-DUH!!"" Kokonoe responded.

"We need to get out there, now!" Alexander urgently told his fellow lombaxes. "Axel--" ""Lea"!"  "Lea, you're coming with, right?"  The ex-Organization XIII member nodded.  "Good.  Kokonoe, we're going to need those Millennium Items, too!"

"You mean, you're seriously going to take them with you?!  I mean, you could be running the risk of the Madara assimilating those, too."

"That's a risk we'll have to take, then," Alister responded.  "And for good measure, we'll also be taking Doctor Nefarious off your hands, as well."

Nefarious growled at the thought of being passed around like a swaddled baby by a bunch of "Squishies".  "You will do NO SUCH--!!"

"SOLD to the cranky ol' bastard!" Kokonoe jubilantly blurted out.

"Hey!  I am not cranky!"

"He finds fault with that and not the "old" or "bastard" parts?" Lea whispered over to Lucario.  Before Lucario could answer, Lea was pelted in the head by a Badge Case.  "Ow... ... oh, hey, there are 8 badges here...."

[Rejected World, Inner Periphery]

[spoiler=As soon as Team Lombax entered the Rejected World, a strange sensation swept over them, throwing them into a trance....]

"I'm so... sorry...."

"No, Ratchet!  Let me...."

"What are you gonna do?!"

"... take care of yourself, Ratchet!"

"I offer you this one chance: Go home--join your race.  Or stay... and suffer.

"If I leave you with the Dimensionator, no one will be same.  Not the Lombaxes, not my friends... I'm not going anywhere until it's destroyed."

"Typical Lombax: so noble, so courageous, and so very DEAD!"

"... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... ... I'm sorry I couldn't...."

""Couldn't" what?  What's got you so apologetic, hmm?"

"I... I'm not worth anything... I... I let them down... I couldn't save them... my father... my friend... ... they gone... because I couldn't protect them...."

"I see... survivor guilt.  But, that's not the only thing, is it?"

"... ... there's nothing left for me... I'm... all alone now...."

"... y'know, you would've had a chance to recover from whatever it is you're going through.  I mean, the reason you're here now is because you couldn't handle it, right?"

"... where... is this...?"

"Not a place for a young kid like you, someone who still has their whole life ahead of them."

"... ... ..."

"... so, what do you wanna do now?  I mean, if you could do anything, that is."

"I just... ... I don't want to be alone... I don't... want to be useless...."

"If you had another chance... would you take it?"

"I... I don't... I don't want to feel this, anymore...."

"So, is that a "yes"?"

"... wha..?"

"'Cuz I can't help you out if you don't want the help."

"... ... please... don't go... I... ... I just... want this pain to end...."

"... something tells me you're gonna be a real piece of work... but, hey, I could always use the challenge.  You got a name, kiddo?"

"... ... ..."

"Ugh, come on, kid.  Stop being emo before I change my mind... ... anyways, my name's Umbris.  What about you?"

"... my name... ... ... my name... ... ...

... is Alexander...."

"Wha... what was that about...?" Ratchet stammered as he shook off the vertigo.

"You guys alright?" Lea inquired.  "You all kinda zoned out for a sec."

"Yes, we're fine now, Lea," Alister replied.  "I'm not sure what that was, but we can't afford to--Alex? HEY! Snap out of it!"

Alexander immediately snapped out of his prolonged stupor, apparently still lost inside his flashback.  "Oh.. uh, sorry about that," Alexander apologized with as straight a face as possible, unaware of the tear running down his face.

"... Alex, are you--"

"I'm fine, Alister," Alexander responded firmly as he readied he proceeded to survey the area, trying not to look the others in the eye.

Alister sighed, not wanting to press the issue.  He turned toward Ratchet.  "Well, I suppose the first thing we can do is... Red?!" His attention was turned toward the tall dragon that was close to the Inch of Will.  "U-uh... Ratchet, stay with Alexander.  I'll be right back."  Giving Ratchet no time to object, Alister jetted off on his Hoverboots, rushing over toward Red the Risen.

"To-di!  To-di~!" Totodile cried cheerfully as he spotted Eria further off, bouncing up an down with joy(?).  Lea actually required Lucario's help to keep Totodile from dragging him along the ground as the little Water-Gator scampered over toward Eria, the Millennium Items clutched in his stubby arms.

Darcy

As her attack hit, setting the ground alight and catching the gigantic leg next to it on fire, Darcy grinned, before frowning again as energy formed and shot at her from it's body. As the blobs of energy came her way, Darcy simply lifted a hand, creating a wall of dark energy between her and the attacks even as it's source vanished away, taking a small portion of the Dark Fire with it, still alight and burning around it's leg and leaving the rest burning in a small patch on the ground.

-----

Chandra

When the huge centaur vanished, Chandra absently waved her hand, dismissing her Titan before summoning another Phoenix that she could ride on. Once on, it quickly flew up to where the other was flying around, trying to break through the barrier, before the giant Sword shot by the Madara hit directly through the tower, only to be stopped and partially shattered by the heavily muscled angel that had been clinging to the tower. Taking advantage of the distraction, Chandra flew right up to the barrier protecting the tower. Calling on her power once more, she summoned another two Phoenixes into the gap between the tower and it's barrier, sending them to attack the tower directly.

Radamanthys and Bulterok slowly gathered there strength to the point where they were comfortable standing up on there own legs. That was soo awesome!! Ragnarok shouted inside the mind of Butlerok. Needless to say the tag team efforts were a little draining but they did achieve the desired results. Butlerok and Radamanthys nodded at each other in some form of respect for their efforts. They didn't even register the comment that Lydia had previously made so it wouldn't seem unnatural that they didn't respond to it. Dorian on the other hand was pretty much well rested when he landed so the apparent lack of gratitude that stemmed from one of the good guys.

I guess they're of the mindset to face a problem head on instead of simply run from it. Dorian replied in the place of the two who couldn't have cared less. 

Arthur

Arthur said nothing as Lydia rejected the crystal that appeared in her hand, and it was likely from Megiddo. However, before he could comment, she told him of the spirits she could manifest, but she stopped herself when a large sword suddenly came firing towards Arthur. Lydia used wind magic to push herself and Arthur away from each other, while Butler and someone else from the Divine had managed to stop the blade.

Sleipnir was still carrying Arthur, and landed on his hind legs after being sent back by Lydia's magic. While Butler and his friend had managed to stop the blade, they had done so by incinerating it, and the flames were absorbed by someone Arthur was hoping to not see again. "Dorian." He scowled at Dorian, adding, "I thought you died against LERNA." Catching himself, he held back the feeling of stabbing Dorian in the face with his Keyblade. "Guess I should thank all of you for stopping that sword, though Lydia has a point. Anyway, Dorian. I don't know why you're back, but it would be a waste of time to fight you. Let's take care of this thing first."

Somehow, the Madara was suddenly gone, but Arthur was more surprised than relieved. "Damn it, where'd it go?!" There was still Ophelia, to worry about, but then there was Ivero. While Sora's group had defeated the monsters they were fighting, their creator had decided to step in himself. Arthur wanted to help, but he wasn't sure of himself. "Lydia, you're going to have to find some people to give your spirits to now."

MirageGaogamon

Though MirageGaogamon's flail had done nothing against the Tower's barrier, a blade had appeared out of nowhere, piercing through the barrier, impaling the Tower. Eria's water and the flames of the sorceress from the Counter Corps - Chandra - were surrounding the barrier on opposite sides. Someone had been targeted by the Blade, and three others of its kind were being fired across the Rejected World, one of which was aimed at Arthur, but before MirageGaogamon could worry too much about it, Arthur had been saved. The centaur had also mysteriously disappeared, which hopefully meant that more of the Blades wouldn't be appearing.

If this Blade managed to damage the Tower, then this was an opportunity. "Everyone, get inside the Tower!" He drew his flail against the Blade, and brought the chain down over the grip. He brought the two ends of the chain across each other, and with the end holding the crescent, he shouted, "Luna Hook Slasher!" The crescent was thrown through the air and grappled onto the grip, the edges of it digging into the Blade. MirageGaogamon grabbed the end of the flail with a the spiked ball, and flew up the grip, diving down, and looping around it again, wrapping up the grip in the chain, which seemed to grow in length as MirageGaogamon circle around the Blade. When he was satisfied, he tugged on the chain, and began to fly away from the Tower, hoping to pull the Blade out of it.

Eria & Gagagigo

The centaur was gone, but the Blades it had launched were not. One fired right past Eria, but it was enough to make her break her concentration long enough for her to see where it was headed, and it was moving right towards Arthur, but the Blade had been destroyed before it could hit him, but now, Arthur, and Lydia as well, were by Dorian Butlerok, and the one who had briefly destroyed the monster's arm before. It made no sense for Dorian to be here, though. Hopefully Arthur would get an answer, just as long as Arthur didn't end up getting in a fight with him.

"Focus, Eria!" Gagagigo reminded her.

She looked back at Ophelia, and her water had slowly begun to melt. She froze it once more, and tried to keep it pushing against the barrier. MirageGaogamon was taking care of another Blade, which had thankfully managed to hit through the Tower, but it wasn't enough. She needed to play her part, but her mind was too clouded by other thoughts. Obelisk was nowhere to be seen, and if he was still fighting the centaur, then where that monster had gone to, Obelisk may very well be there. Then there was Dorian's group, and not to mention Ivero. "They'll all be fine," she told herself. "They have to be."

She stepped off of the platform, another appearing beneath her feet. She stepped again and again, running on platforms just as soon as they formed, racing towards the Tower. She drew out the Millennium Rod, a red beam of light the length of a sword extending from it. Red energy crackled around her eyes, and the ice surrounding the Tower's forcefield turned completely red as well. More red ice began to form below her, shaping into a staircase that weaved its way towards the Tower. She ran along the steps, finally staring face to face with the wound in the Tower that the Blade had made.

"I'm heading in there!" she declared.

Gagagigo nodded. "I'll cover y-" Gagagigo started to scream reeling on his side through the air. Eria stopped, reaching out to him, but Gagagigo waved her away. On the back of Gagagigo's neck, Eria found three tomoe arrange around a circle, all of them glowing.

"Kozaky?" she asked.

"It has to be a part of what he did to me," Gagagigo said. "It hurts, but I can still fight. We need to deal with Ophelia first, though."

Eria hesitated for a moment, but agreed. "Just don't do too much."

Gagagigo laughed. "I'll try." He moved to the air above Eria, but static began to form around his fingers. He looked up, and the clouds sound like they were rumbling. Gagagigo could feel his fingers twitching, and beneath his platinum plating, he could feel his skin crawling. "We'll be okay, won't we?"

"We will," Eria said immediately. "Ophelia tried to kill us. All of us." Eria raised a wall around herself. She thought of all of the ice she was using. The wall. The steps. The ice that was not only expanding against the barrier, but also trying to ram through it while keeping its shape.

"Why is this ice all red?" Gagagigo asked.

"Slifer," Eria answered. "His power is going to help me. Now I just need to flush Ophelia out of this thing." Eria pointed the Millennium Rod at the Tower, and with a swing, red water began to flow out of the wall guarding Eria. The wall began to group, its shield thickening in the hopes of being able to withstand the cannons, while spikes formed over the wall. The water ran along the steps, hitting against the Tower's barrier, but focused against the hole the Tower.

Eria commanded her body to control all of the water and ice however she wished. The Millennium Rod directed the water, while her left hand was moving the ice against the Tower's barrier, while her feet made the stairs form columns to connect it to the ground. The columns were thin, but Eria imagined them merging together, and they did as she asked, but her focus was still on too many things. The water against the barrier was simple enough, but keeping maintaining a foundation that could keep the steps from falling from the air, then keeping the ice against Ophelia's barrier while Eria maintained a barrier of her own was growing difficult.

The steps began to break apart, and now Eria was on a pillar, with Gagagigo flying outside her barrier. The ice threatening Ophelia's barrier, stopped expanding, and instead the ice folded around behind it, making the block double in size as Eria began to push it against the barrier. After reinforcing her own defenses, Eria simply imagined that ice keeping her safe to stay still as it was, pouring the rest of her focus into the ice block and the water. Then she commanded the ice block to stop increasing in size, and instead she just forced it to hurl itself directly against the Tower, regardless of whether or not it could withstand the barrier.

Keeping the pillar strong, Eria held her hand to her eyes, keeping her head steady. She could see the flames from one of the Counter Corps bearing down against the forcefield. "We need to keep her powers away from each other," Eria muttered, though it was low, and she had doubts if Chandra could here her. "Don't let me get in your way."

Thinking about it, it was like fighting alongside Hiita. She could fight alongside her well enough, and that shouldn't change here. "Ophelia… even if you're doing this in the same of your master… no one is worth everything you've tried to do. All of us will stop you, and there's no way I can hold anything back. Even if…" She bit her lip, and one of her feet slipped, her knee hitting against the ice. She kept herself steady with her hand, and her eyes were bleeding. "Even if it means I have to make you drown." A surge of red water shot out before Eria, torrents spiraling all over, yet still leading back into the same spot: The crevice in the Tower.

Obelisk

Either someone was helping the Madara, or someone's stupidity was on such a massive scale that it dwarfed Obelisk himself, but the Egyptian God was distracted by a blinding light exploding in his face. The distracted lasted only for a moment, but a moment was all the time that the Madara needed to impale Obelisk upon a sword it had sprouted from its body. His hands dropped, but he was unable to reach the Key. He simply looked at the Key, ashamed that he couldn't reach it. "Not yet," he muttered in defiance, but he coughed up golden blood, his wound making it hard for him to speak. "I… will not… let My brothers… give themselves up… for nothing."

The Madara absorbed the blade of energy back into his chest, but Obelisk reached out to the Madara, grabbing onto its body with one hand, while holding the other against his own wound. Suddenly, the world around him began to change. There was darkness, mountains, wisps of souls writhing in pain. I don't know where we are now," Obelisk said, But it doesn't matter. One way or another… I will see to it… that that Key is ripped from your body!"

Light shone all around the Madara, as men in armor not unlike a few of the people from the Divine began to appear. "Looks like… I have some help," he chuckled. He began to climb up against the Madara's chest, but he found his body unable to move. Darkness began to sweep across him, and he could feel himself being pulled away.

"You idiots!" he roared. "Stand down!"

The darkness had consumed him completely, and Obelisk was sent somewhere he couldn't think of. The only sign of him having ever been in the Underworld was a puddle of ichor staining the ground.

Totodile

Totodile was overjoyed at the sight of Lucario and Tyranitar, but he kept insisting on having to be taken to Eria. Silver man say Eria need shiny things, he told Lucario. She need now! He kicked against Lea's feet. Go, hurry! Silver man told me I can help Eria!

Kairi, Xion, Roxas, & Zilyana

Fortunately, all of the Unversed had been destroyed. Zilyana smiled gratefully to Kairi and Xion, while Roxas had just approached them all.

"Looks like we're done with all of them," Roxas said.

"Indeed," Zilyana said. Feeling something in her hand, she found that she was carrying a crystal.

A voice spoke to her from the crystal. I can offer you the power to vanquish your enemies, and if you survive, then a glorious future awaits you. Other universes, each one filled with countless people. Among them, you may find your other 'self'. Someone whose existence is defined by a different path from that which you took. Find them, and become one with them. Become more than the greatness within you now. Take your perfections, and sharpen them even further. Accept my mistress's brand, and go forth on the road where you shall meet that other path."

Zilyana laughed at the prospect of accepting the mark of the mistress of whoever was speaking through the crystal. "As if I would serve someone other than the great Saradomin." She began to press her fingers against the crystal, but she thought more about what she had heard. "But perhaps this might be useful to him."

She stored the crystal in a pocket on her tunic, but Kairi and Xion had both tossed their crystals to the ground. "We can't do that," Kairi said as her crystal disintegrated.

"Roxas?" Xion looked at Roxas, who was still holding the crystal. "Come on, Roxas."

Roxas looked up from the crystal. "What? Oh… right." He let go of the crystal, which fell to the ground, breaking apart as it hit it. Roxas looked back at the crystal, but the dust began to float away.

"Let's help Sora," Kairi said. Roxas and Xion nodded in agreement, but Zilyana simply scoffed.

"Do as you will," Zilyana said. "That beast is gone. That woman who tried to obliterate all of us should be the highest priority."

Zilyana took off in the direction of Ophelia's Tower, while Kairi, Roxas, and Xion were heading towards Sora.

Sora & Kree'arra

Miraculously, the Colossus of the Shadow had spontaneously exploded, but Sora merely sighed in relief at it, though the man speaking with him was pointing to the young dog that belonged to Kratos. He was offering him a chance to bring back Kenpachi and Yachiru, but at the cost of the dog's life, as well as Ophelia's.

"No," he answered bluntly. "I want them back, but I'm not going to just give you someone's soul so you can do that. I'm going to take down Ophelia, but… letting you just take her soul? I wouldn't be any better than her if I just wanted to kill her so I could give you her soul. If you really can bring them back, then there has to be another way."

Before Papa Legba could give an answer, Ivero had stepped forward, addressing all of the Keyblade wielders. Sora only gave a sideways glance at Papa Legba before descending down on the Inch of Will. He used a Curaja spell on Chernobyl, leaving him to recover while Sora stood to face Ivero. "You can lie to yourself all you want, Ivero!" Kairi, Roxas, and Xion all appeared behind Ivero, while Kree'arra was above Ivero, nodding at Sora. "We're all here. Ven stopped Vanitas, but three of us are still left. And just like Kairi saved me, we're going to save Nero!"

Sora pointed his Keyblade toward Ivero, magic gathering at its point. "Everyone, follow me," Sora said. Kairi, Roxas, and Xion all did the same, casting the same spell as Sora. Kree'arra gathered two spheres of wind in his hand, while the Keyblade wielders fired their magic. Four Magnega nodes all appeared on different sides of Ivero, while Kree'arra threw the spheres down at Ivero, small blue and yellow tornadoes all appearing around Ivero in a ring, while the nodes all began to pull Ivero's body in four directions.

|_)Magical Girl Lydia(_|

Lydia sneered at Dorian. "Well I suppose if you're a immortal freak of nature or..." Lydia looked at Radamanthys carefully. "Or whatever the hell he is, you can face the problem head on. But us mere mortals, Dorian, find it easier and less energy consuming to dodge projectiles rather than get hit in the face with them" she spat.

Turning to Arthur, she remained silent as he also gave the little golden turd a chewing out. "Lydia, you're going to have to find some people to give your spirits to now."

"Correct" she replied as her eyes scanned the battlefield; "We need suitable hosts for the powers of Fire, Lightning and Darkness. If Sarah were here... Sarah..." she mumbled, realization setting in like a jumpscare. 

"Oh god! Where is she?! I haven't seen her since before we left. She couldn't still be in... DAMN!" she screamed and gave the ground a firm stomp, it cracked beneath her heel. 

Taking a deep breath, Lydia composed herself as she looked Arthur dead in the eye. "Who on the Counter Corps do we know to have dominance over fire, lightning or darkness? I remember, back in the barrier when I combined everyone's hopes that there was a mind full of darkness that had ties to lightning. Ayame, I think. She's... possessed by the remains of the Shadow Realm. Wow, you guys actually went there? Huh. If we can help her, she could contain Volt's power. As for fire and darkness, we're a bit stymied unless you have any suggestions" she explained to Arthur.

---------------------------------------------------------

|_)The Evangelist Hapshiel(_|

As Mirage tugged at the hold of the blade, he was left unaware as Hapshiel flew up behind him. "Allow me" he declared, his body shimmering with his pink aura.

A multitude of copies leapt out from him; they flew towards the guard of the blade and began tugging. Their combined strength caused the blade to move out much more quickly, debris falling from the tower as the blade rent more of it as it reversed out. Hapshiel oversaw his clones work, and he wasn't happy. There is probably not many things that could bother him... ever. But a weapon that could kill gods was sheer, absolute blasphemy. And blasphemy is something he simply could not abide by.

---------------------------------------------

|_)Red, the Arisen(_|

Red watched the Keyblade wielders run off to help their friends. How ungrateful, but, that's teenagers for ya. The sound of his annoyance left a ringing in his ear; it was much like, flame jets? That could not be right. Gazing behind him, his pupils tightened as he saw a familiar white and red cat-rabbit thing heading towards him. There was something quite off about him, Red noted. A black haze was coating him like a vapour.

Red silently counted down as Alister grew closer. 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... With a well practised hand he spun his staff around, the point of the gem thrusted an inch from the Lombax's throat. In the confusion of this event, Red could smell something... unpleasant. "You reek" he hissed, his eyes narrowed as he inspected his once friend more closely.

"Why do you reek, like the magic of that scum Sayer? Why does it coat you like vapour?" he inquired, his head lowering to be more level with Alister. "It would be wise to tell me quickly. I've been told I have a very short fuse."

Dorian's face went from annoyed to extremely confused and lost. This boy with a giant key was clearly talking to him but it was on some uber familiar ground. In fact the golden haired lad mentioned him by name. Dorian could only feel a slight headache as random images seemed to pop into his head for no reason. Not only that it seemed that the other female also mentioned his name. With that Dorian tilted his head and looked back at Butlerok who with Radamanthys just turned back around and realized what was happening. Ragnarok appeared in his chibi form and he started laughing. Oh My God this is rich! No, No, let's just watch this happen.  Butler glanced at Ragnarok's head then it exploded comically. Quickly the head reformed, but Ragnarok kept his comments to a quiet snicker. Dorian just pointed to Arthur and Lydia and asked. Do I know these two? 

Well the boy yes...quite well actually. The girl you wouldn't know. You were in transition when she became pivotal. Butler was explained. However after gazing upon Lydia again he had instinctively activated his Alpha Stigma. However small it was, Butler did have a slight urge to eat Lydia. A magical girl's soul is beneficial on a lot of levels. In a bit of a Freudian slip Butlerok had licked his lips in hunger. Luckily Dorian had brought him back into focus. Well the boy with the key here seems to bare me a lot of ill will, was I really that much of villain? Butlerok nodded. During his time as Sliferok he saw all of Dorian's most recent memories. You did say and do some inappropriate things that were very villain-esque. Oh... Dorian replied. Does he have something to do with that water chick in the distance throwing me hate beams from a distance? Water girl? Butlerok replied. He then turned around to notice Eria's attack on the tower. In fact all of this time Ragnarok and Butler actually forgot about Eria. Its not like they haven't been distracted for a while. After looking at her for two seconds Butlerok's eyes widened with the Alpha Stigma. Eria had become strong, so deliciously strong. But back to the point. Why yes we do have a history with that one as well. 

Dorian simply nodded, he really did repress a lot of memories it seems. He glanced at Radamanthys who was off in his own mental world trying to figure what could possibly be going on in the Underworld. Well don't really know where we go from here, but the least I can do is apologize. Dorian spoke to Arthur. Oh and I see you're thinking about where did the big orange centaur creature go. Yeah that was us. Lord Hades sent him away to the Underworld. I think they're going to try to kill him there 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Marvelous Room

Floating in the empty void that was Yoma's Marvelous room was Obelisk the Tormentor. While there was no longer a massive blade impaling the creature there was a still a massive hole in the beast. Yet this hole would not bleed, it would not heal, it not anything. Obelisk was now a part of nothingness. There weren't many healing options that came from the Hades faction. In fact, outside of killing him this was the best option they had. Downside was that Marvelous Room is supposed to be a one way trip Yoma didn't really think about how to get Obelisk out of the situation he was currently in. It was then that a bright light shined and that light expanded into what looked like a tunnel. From that tunnel came a man clad in Golden Armor cupping his helmet with his arm. 

Ugh, f**kin' specters can't do nothing right. 

The Rejected World:

As soon as Izumi and Yuki arrive in this hellish landscape, trying to get their bearings from the shift Ophelia enacted, they suddenly found something hurtling straight at them, angling straight at the redhead of the two. One moment, they had been avoiding the attacks of the tower the girl had summoned, her sonic barrier impeding them for the time being, so they can try and locate Isamy's soul. One of the divine powers Izumi inherited from Itsu was the ability to sense and absorb souls, and yet, Isamy's soul didn't seem to be present. Before they could do anything to begin fighting Ophelia, however, they were transported to...wherever this place was...until Yuki caught, out of the corner of her eye, something massive flying towards them! With no time to spare, she quickly applies her telekinetic powers in between her and her sister, shoving Izumi a few feet out of the way, thanks to her added weight and density, but flings herself high into the air, until she lands, using her telekinetic powers, near a woman who is clearly undergoing some sort of fight with herself, twitching and having her body morph and transform.

Izumi feels herself suddenly broken from her concentration to find a huge golden blade rush past her to collide with the floor of the place they are now inside of, and watched as her sister landed safely, away from the massive monstrosity in the middle of the massive chamber. Amidst all of the chaos around her, she spotted something floating about, getting drenched in water: the spindle Ophelia had summoned to protect herself. She opened up a portal to subspace, the staff dropping in as she felt the energy sapping away from her, the floodgates opening to cause her to explode out in a pillar of heat and flame. Her divine body incinerated the kimono, her flesh stripped away in an instant to be replaced by celestial matter. Her subspot eyes opened as her hair became a billowing golden plume with red streaks once more, and massive butterfly-like wings that doubled as additional plumes projected themselves from her back. Once more consumed by Solace, her star, she saw her target and rushed towards it in a huge burst of thrust, rocketing at Ophelia while tucking herself into a ball. This projectile, hurtling towards the woman at a few hundred miles an hour, slowly started to increase its temperature even more, until, when it reached the so-called "Tower", it impacted the metal, or whatever sonic shielding she had, with 5400 degrees Celsius of heat and flame, easily breaking through the sonic pressure waves with her own thermic pressure wave. This also had the benefit of superheating the metal of the tower close to Izumi, potentially melting the substance it was made out of.

Yuki felt the battle raging within Ayame's mind, and reached out to her head, tapping into her psyche. Immediately, Yuki found herself in a strangely familiar locale, the castle from the first of these missions for the Counter Corps, with the Shadow Realm all around them. Clearly, this was based around Ayame's memories of the place, and represented her own struggles here. Yuki concentrated, drawing upon her own memories, figuring that, if Ayame had access to her imagination, then Yuki did as well, so she imagined up some reinforcements.
On one side of Yuki, a figure of golden light started to materialize, before the light started to fade to reveal a golden-blonde-haired girl with purple eyes, pale skin, and a schoolgirl's uniform. Glasses framed her face, while feline ears poked up from her hair, and a pair of feathery wings and a tail emerged from her backside, and decorating her uniform were golden pieces of Egyptian jewelry. On the other, a similar figure of blue light formed, this one becoming a young woman with spiky blue hair, tan skin marred with scars, and a strange mixture of Western and Eastern armor, crossing between a silver knight and a blue-clad samurai. In her hand was a massive claymore made out of solidified, but not frozen, water, which she placed on her shoulder.
"Hello, Mother." The first girl calmly and softly greeted.
"Sup?" The second asked, arrogant and cocky in her tone.
"Hikari, Mizu, we have work to do." Yuki told the imaginary versions of two of Itsu's daughters. "We have a woman to rescue in this nightmare, and to do that, we need to kick as much butt as possible."
"Kick butt?" The poor catgirl suddenly looked terrified, her knees starting to buckle. "I...I don't know if I can do that..."
"Yeah. Why should I listen to you?" Mizu glaring at Yuki. "I hate you, or at least, the original you."

"Because I know that you two can find the will inside of yourselves to do the right thing." Yuki replied, regaining control over her imagination.

"A-Alright..."

"Fine..."

Both took a deep breath, one to calm down, the other to gather her nerves, and started to focus on their respective summoning methods. From a nearby puddle, the water rippled as an army began to emerge, one composed of fishmen led by a massive blue dragon clad in gold armor and with clear aquatic features. In the air, golden hierogylphs combined together to make statues that unfolded into a series of powerful dragons of many shimmering colors. Hikari took her Hieratics into the skies, eliminating the monsters there, while Mizu and her Atlanteans besieged the ground forces as a cohesive army. Yuki herself summoned a Blue-Eyes to take her into the castle to find Ayame.

(WIP)

Richard Mason

Out of anything he's seen, Richard could not comprehend what Ophelia was feeling when he saw her face.

He just listened on to what she had to say, and from what she had said that she wanted him to believe, he did.  He could see it in her eyes. It brought a little worry to him. Now that he realizes it, everyone in the Inner Periphery should have died right then and there. How the Madara came to be is beyond even Richard's comprehension, but he wouldn't go so far as to saying it's beyond the comprehension of the Estrelas.

But when she went so far as to compare him to the Counter Guardians (Being that they only take on the form and memories of other warriors). He wanted to intervene, but only showed an expression of disgust towards her words and allowed her to keep speaking.

Her excuses on the fact that the Madara defies all logic and that its existence is impossible was truly making Ophelia into an annoyance, as she would go so far as to follow her own morals even if they're flawed. And to make matters worse, she actually considered adapting to her situation and using the Madara, to the point of actually attempting to make things logical again. He sighed at how ridiculous she was. When logic is no longer considered to be a factor, adapting to the circumstances in order to bring back logic is acting both irrational and being emotionally clung to delusions by employing ignorance.

And at that moment, two things happened that shocked him in ways he never imagined (Besides the railguns on the Inch of Will):

1. Ophelia mentions Dorian, whom Richard had assumed had died some time ago back in the Desert Seth.
  2. Ophelia activates her tower, which is composed of Cybertronian technology. The very idea of a Reyvateil Origin wielding such technology is deadly in its own right, and it's possible that even Richard isn't safe from harm.
Cybertronian technology...damn...this is not good...

Richard then noticed panels on the Tower itself opening, revealing cannons that were shooting condensed soundwaves at him, along with others she had targeted. Without a second thought, Richard vanished before being hit, reappearing a fair distance from both the Madara and Ophelia.

Next thing he knew, a crystal randomly appeared in Richard's hand, redirecting his attention for a moment. He could see the particular aura coming from the crystal and recognized who it came from, and was even more disgusted by it than even Ophelia.  And then, and voice spoke from the crystal that made who the crystal came from obvious.

I can offer you the power to vanquish your enemies, and if you survive, then a glorious future awaits you. Other universes, each one filled with countless people. Among them, you may find your other 'self'. Someone whose existence is defined by a different path from that which you took. Find them, and become one with them. Become more than the greatness within you now. Take your perfections, and sharpen them even further. Accept my mistress's brand, and go forth on the road where you shall meet that other path.

Without a second thought, Richard crushed the crystal into dust and let it fall to the ground. "Arrogant fal'Cie." he mumbled.

Tsunugai

The Paladin was just watching something unsettling, while at the same time unexpected...

Watching Ivero from a distance, he was able to see visible sound waves surrounding the Familiar. He had the sneaking suspicion that it wasn't a good thing. And he was right. Looking back towards the Tower, he could see that the cannons were now blasting sound waves, but appeared to be using the element of darkness as well. This was just as frightening, albeit possibly more frightening, than the Inch of Will's railguns.

Taking precaution, Tsunugai appeared before Richard. He noticed that Tsunugai wasn't feeling right. "What's wrong?" asked Richard. He then gave Richard his pendant. "Keep this with you for now." Tsunugai replied. Richard was confused. "Why?" Tsunugai sighed. "Just trust me on this. You need it more than you can imagine right now." He then disappeared, Richard still confused as to why he would need the pendant at all. He knew many things that the Multiverse could offer, and yet he was completely clueless as to what Tsunugai had in mind.

I am not taking any chances with this. Ophelia doesn't see me as a threat, since I haven't done anything, but I gotta make sure that Richard isn't put at risk...

Archived