Digimon: The Seven Demon Lords (Started)(No More Forms)

PokeLen

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OoC: Haha, Arkadimon can have its revenge. They won't fight in the same arena as DKDmon, LmonSMmode, and Smon, though; that would seriously upset the fight balance.

IC:

Belphemon's data wasn't going to go down without a fight. Arkadimon didn't know it, but part of Belphemon's data was merging with some of Dæmon's. Soon, a fully formed Dæmon Supreme was standing behind him.

Well, now he noticed.

Desperate, Arkadimon tried a Dot Matrix attack on Dæmon Supreme. The attack worked: Arkadimon Supreme had been formed. The duo immediately began exchanging furious attacks, much like Lucemon Shadow Master mode and DreadKaiserDramon nearby.

"thats it" doreelzemon yelled "its time for me to go to super ultimate form" he yelled at Leviamon, Lilithmon, Barbamon, & Myrmidmon then haaris bio merged with doreelzemon and became Doreelzemon Oblivian Mode he had became like omnimon and chaosmon,he had the head of dorumon on one hand whitch a sword came out of the mouth of,and a hand with impmons head whitch was a gun the rest of the body was the same.He Yelled "Corona Blitz Inferno!" he took out the dorumon word and started to swing it then flames came were fromed everywere he slashed.Doreelzemon Oblivian Mode hit Barbamon who had burned to death shortly afterwords.Then He yelled Supreme Cannon! it hit the 3 digimon,none were deleted but were all almost out of energy.Then He Yelled "its time for this battle to come to an end!" but right after he said that all 3 digimon blasted him as the blast were about to hit him he yelled "Transcendent Sword!!!" it deflected the blast and hit every one in the area including the 3 digimon who had just been deleted,lucemon,arther,neo,DreadKaiserDramon,Dæmon Supreme,and all the rest had been hit. as Doreelzemon Rose To The Middle Of The Battle Stage And Laughed.

OoC: That's it. Beezlemon must die eventually, and if you're not going to orchestrate it, I am.

"You do realize how much pain you've just earned yourself?" Barbamon asked, furious.

"Time to show you REAL power," Leviamon growled.

Lilithmon began the chant: "Lilithmon! Leviamon! Barbamon! Myrmidmon! DNA Digivolve to... BladeNefasmon!" A crocodilian skeleton with a scarlet cloak and sharp, glowing wings stared at Doreezlemon, now truly furious.

"Time to put Ytidens's tricks into practice!" BladeNefasmon roared. "DARK KING'S OBLITERATION!!" The skeleton swallowed Doreezlemon Oblivion mode, whirling its wings like swords to cut it endlessly. Eventually, it had been split into Beezlemon Blast mode, Haaris, and Dorugoramon. Haaris was forcibly ejected from BladeNefasmon's stomach while the other two were forced to endure the rest of the attack. BladeNefasmon began to fire a colossal set of five lasers at Beezlemon Blast mode and Dorugoramon, the latter of which was deleted instantly. Beezlemon, being a Demon Lord, required more effort. A ghostly dragon's skull appeared inside BladeNefasmon's stomach, swallowing and deleting it. Immediately after the attack's conclusion, BladeNefasmon split into its components, all of which were exhausted.

Meanwhile, DreadKaiserDramon and Lucemon Shadow Master mode were exchanging even more powerful blows. Lucemon evaded several black thunderbolts thrown by DreadKaiserDramon, each of which, upon striking the ground, released gigantic explosions. Lucemon followed with a tremendous energy blade that smashed a ravine into the ground, an attack which DreadKaiserDramon flew away from at an incredible speed. The Dread Master dragon then shot a gargantuan beam of energy that didn't seem to stop at the horizon line. After eluding the Positron Obliterator, Lucemon began to shoot thousands of energy balls at DreadKaiserDramon, who shot them all out of the sky with its black lightning. The combined explosions were so immense that it only took a dozen or so bolts to eliminate every last shot.

OoC: I'm sick of your godmodding. I can tell you're going to keep getting stronger and stronger until you're strong enough to destroy everyone on the battlefield in one attack, so I cut it short. Don't make Beezlemon come back. This is the final battle. You can sit back and watch, or have Alphamon join Susanoomon. Your choice.

ooc: dude thats not dfair if you can do watever u wantn so can i,beelzemon was gonna go away for good at the end of the battle and dude i can do watever i want dont give me a neg rep unless u really want 2 but im telling you this isnt ur RP i can do watever i want.you just want despair mon watever hes called to win

and ooc:i deleted the 3 demon lord so how can they fuse?

MagnaGarurumon and KaiserGreymon fused together into the warrior Susanoomon. There were traces of the armor of both of his components. The mighty warrior took out Arthur's Digivice. Out of it came Omnimon's Digiegg.(Yeah, I changed it, but it's better this way) Susanoomon used his powers to revive Omnimon completely. The Royal Knight turned to Susanoomon. "So, the last Royal Knight does exist." Susanoomon nodded, speaking in the combined voices of Arthur, Neo, Strabimon, and Flamemon all at once. "It seems so. However, I thought there were thirteen Royal Knights. Ten of them are gone, so where's the other one?" Omnimon gestured to DreadKaiserdramon. "Imperialdramon is the last Royal Knight. We must find a way to free him from our enemy's control." Susanoomon turned to watch DreadKaiserdramon fight Lucemon. He turned back to Omnimon. "I will fight Lucemon, you must fight Imperialdramon." Omnimon agreed with no second thoughts. The two Royal Knights charged at the battle. Susanoomon flew in front of Lucemon. The Demon Lord laughed, fully aware of who Susanoomon was. "You really think you can defeat me in one form? It only makes it easier to kill you." Lucemon swung at Susanoomon, but was quickly blocked. Meanwhile, Omnimon was swinging his sword at DreadKaiserdramon's tentacles. The fight was just beginning.

OoC: Please let Omnimon win and have DreadOverlordmon separate from DreadKaisermon. I have an idea that'll make the battle even more epic.

OoC: To SR, I guess., but that would be my SU form down the drain. As long as I can get it back by the end, I'll be glad to. And to Haaris, it's just plain unfair if you have the power to destroy three super-powerful Final digimon in one attack. No Supreme form can ave that much power, and it wouldn't have hit the other Supremes, anyway.

IC:

DreadKaiserDramon was starting to get the upper hand against Omnimon. Its Dread Impalers forced the Exalted Knight away from it, and its X Obliterates either narrowly missed or struck with their explosions. But DreadKaiserDramon had underestimated the power of Omnimon in an angered state. Certainly, All Delete caught it on the hop, causing it to split into its components.

"Grr, what?" Ytidens murmured to Imperialdramon, phased out.

"They're with us," Imperialdramon assured the ghost.

"You're sure?" Ytidens whispered, skeptical.

"Was Myrmidmon?" the world's strongest Digimon challenged.

"...Fine," the spirit ceded, peeved. "C'mon, Dreadmon." The deceased duo left the fight scene, observing from the nearby hills.

"Take the White Key," Imperialdramon called, firing a beam of white light at Ytidens. Catching it, Ytidens nodded and flew away, towards the Dark Area.

OoC: Y'know all those times Ytidens seemingly disappeared? He was plotting with Imperialdramon the whole time; Imperialdramon wanted to defeat the Demon Lords, and Ytidens was the most capable general available.

ooc:o well 4 u im strting from there ok fine

Haaris bio meged to Alphamon and took out his digivice and said "Thanks Beelzemon" then he walked tword omnimon who had gapsed and knelt down "Alphamon You Have Returned" the alphamon said "Yes and you need to help me destroy these guys" then omnimon nodded and started to attack everything in sight

Omnimon walked to Imperialdramon. "Why were you allied with that human?" Imperialdramon turned his head. "He seemed like he could help me defeat the Demon Lords." Behind them, Dæmon and Arkadimon appeared. The two wicked Digimon seemed to have formed an alliance. For now. Arkadimon fired a Dot Matrix and Dæmon fired Algol's Flame at the duo, who managed to jump of out the way. Omnimon turned to Imperialdramon. "You must enter your Fighter Mode." The dragon agreed and indeed turned to his Fighter Mode. The two Royal Knights shot laser beams from their cannons. The beam combined into a blast large enough to hit the two demons at once. Dæmon managed to get up, but he was clearly badly wounded. "Arkadimon, we must go to the Dark Area. There, we shall begin our conquest of the Digital World." Arkadimon agreed and the evil pair fled with the two Royal Knights following them.

Meanwhile, Susanoomon and Lucemon were still fighting. Lilithmon, Barbamon, Leviamon, and Myrmidmon watched the battle. All of them longed to defeat Lucemon, but they knew that if Susanoomon were to succeed there, then they were to destroy Susanoomon for taking the honor they longed for.

Susanoomon and Lucemon exchanged blow after blow. Lucemon chuckled. "Impressive, I've never had such a challenge. Lucky I obtained my Supreme form here or you might have won. However, I think we should test our strengths outside of simple swordfigthing." Lucemon raised his sword in the air. "Chaos Harvest!" The sky darkened as lightning struck the Demon Lord's sword. He was even faster before, moving faster than the speed of light. Susanoomon was hit every millionth of a second. However, Susanoomon had the perfect counter to this. He raised his sword in the air. "Heaven's Thunder!" From the clouds, Thunder struck the battlfield. Even someone as fast as Lucemon was hit, but Lucemon kept on moving, but he didn't seem to be doing it on purpose. Susanoomon knew why.

"You're moving faster than the speed of light. If you move at such a high speed, you'll never be able to stop, and with my storm in action, you'll be hit all the time." Lucemon had fallen prey to his own attack. When Susanoomon held out his sword, it was covered with the armor of MagnaGarurumon and KaiserGreymon, making it seem more like a cannon. "Celestial Sword!" Suddenly, a tremendous blade came from the weapon. Lucemon flew right into the blade, instantly cutting himself in half.

On the ground, the other three Demon Lords and Myrmidmon saw their opportunity and absorbed the data of Lucemon. With all the data of the fallen Demon Lord Leader, they Digivolved once again into BladeNefasmon. The malicious Demon Lord roared with great power.

OoC: There are only two Royal Knights in the battle; all the others were destroyed somehow.

IC:

"Alphamon, you're crazy," Imperialdramon retorted. "Using up so much power at once is suicidal. If they aren't weakened, they'll easiliy survive the attack, and be able to counter while we're defenseless!"

"Arkadimon!" Ytidens bellowed. "What the blink are you doing?! This imbecile is the reason you were subjected to those years of torment in the Dark Area! Snap out of it!" Arkadimon immediately snapped back to its senses, firing an energy blast at a distracted Dæmon Supreme and destroying it.

"I'm starting to like this whole Royal Knight thing less and less," Imperialdramon murmured to Ytidens.

"Funny, that, seeing as you made it," Ytidens pointed out.

OoC: It'd be able to own DreadKaiserDramon eight times over.

IC:

"Let's get this overwith," Ytidens murmured.

"Agreed," Imperialdramon, well, agreed.

"Imperialdramon! Dreadoverlordmon! MetalPhantomon!" He gestured to a reaper-like Digimon's data floating in midair. "Me! DNA Biomerge to... DreadKaiserDramon Legend mode!" The vicious Digimon had returned to fight BladeNefasmon, and it was even bigger and faster than before. However, BladeNefasmon seemed hesitant.

"Ytidens recruited Myrmidmon, and its will is breaking through!" BladeNefasmon realised. "Get it out of here!" They diffused. Myrmidmon immediately turned on the Demon Lords, furious.

Lucemon's vengeance had not yet been completed, however. Its data had been slowly moving around, combining with Dæmon's, Beezlemon's, and Belphemon's. Now, it was a visible miasma, which overtook the remaining Demon Lords. They merged into a white light, which in turn soon formed into an incredible Digimon.

It looked like a gigantic dragon with twin blades. Its torso was huge and muscular, like Belphemon's with giant arms that ended in energy blades reminiscent of Lucemon's. It had wings with a similar texture to Lilithmon's cloak, and from its chest protruded a larger version of Barbamon's skull arm. Beezlemon's helmet was on Lucemon Chaos Mode's face, and Beezlemon's cannons were mounted on the legs, which were like longer versions of Leviamon's. It also had Dæmon Supreme's horns and tail.

"Meet Mokushimon!" it boomed in Lucemon's voice. It took off at an incredible speed, cutting the air like a hot knife through butter. DreadKaiserDramon and Susanoomon followed, cannons blazing.

OoC: Welcome to the final final battle. Mokushi is Japanese for 'apocalypse,' for those who didn't know. It also means 'to aim at,' but 'apocalypse' is more relevant here. BTW, since this RP is so awesome, I made the sequel on Slash's forum (giving all due credit to PokeLen, of course). PM me for the link.

OoC: Can I please I have Imperialdramon, I want to put Imperialdramon Paladin Mode in the battle. Now that Mokushimon is in the battle, perhaps you can use him for Dreadmon's Supreme Form? I thought of the name DreadInfinitymon.

BiC: Omnimon turned to Susanoomon. "We're in for it now. Try to stay alive long enough to distract Mokushimon while I try and get back Imperialdramon." Susanoomon nodded. He knew that Omnimon had a plan, but he was hoping that they could survive long enough for the battle. Susanoomon flew around the almagamtion of every Demon Lord. Behind him, Arkadimon was attacking, but not at the Royal Knight. For once, Susanoomon was glad Arkadimon even existed.

Meanwhile, Omnimon was swinging his sword at DreadKaiserdramon and shooting his cannon.

"Omnimon, what are you doing?!" DreadKaiserDramon was incredulous. "We're both against Mokushimon! Leave me alone! Positron Obliterate!" The massive laser pierced Mokushimon, but the fusion of the Demon Lords simply regenerated.

"Ah, what delectable chaos!" Mokushimon sighed. "What scrumptious anarchy and disarray! This is the stuff that nightmares are made of! Ultimate Greed!" The skull arm protruding from Mokushimon's chest began to fire golden orbs at the heroes and DreadKaiserDramon. All of them were hit, and the explosions were devastating.

"We have to stay united!" Imperialdramon's will had taken over DreadKaiserDramon for the time being. "Literally and figuratively! If we don't, Mokushimon will be made even more powerful!"

'Well, at least Omnimon knows it's his pal talking and not us,' Ytidens's will grumbled to DreadOverlordmon's.

OoC: I'm as much against Mokushimon as you are, remember? If DreadKaiserDramon Legend mode doesn't stay, all four of the components will be Kentucky Fried Chicken for Mokushimon to devour.

OoC: We'll see about that.

BiC: Omnimon wasn't willing to go down easily. He knew that he had to stop Mokushimon and save Imperialdramon, even if Imperialdramon didn't consider it "saving". Omnimon gathere all his energy into his sword and jumped into the air, shouting "All Delete!" A large wave shook the area, and Susanoomon barely got away. However, the attack deleted Arkadimon, separated DreadKaiserdramon Legend Mode, and knocked down Mokushimon, destroying the skull arm. Using All Delete twice in one day had a heavy cost on Omnimon and brought him within an inch of his life. Imperialdramon Fighter Mode saw his fallen Royal Knight, anger in his eyes. "You fool, why did you that?" Omnimon turned to Imperialdramon. "Because we're friends, even if you disagree. We must combine to defeat Mokushimon, and I won't let you ally with those other evil fools. Please, take my energy and defeat Mokushimon." Omnimon's energy flowed through Imperialdramon, awakening the legendary Paladin Mode.

The white knight swung his sword. "Omni Sword!" The blade glowed as it struck Mokushimon, cutting the wings apart.

OoC: Okay, now I think you should introduce DreadInfinitymon. Then the final final final battle will begin.

OoC: Er, we're trying to destroy Mokushimon, not join it.

"Mental note to self: If we survive this, wreak eternal vengeance on Omnimon." Ytidens was furious, and there was nothing he could do about it. "Why'd he have to delete Arkadimon...? ...Maybe it was for the best. Dreadmon, MetalPhantomon, let's get out of here," he murmured, slightly depressed that the world he had been so looking forward to conquering was about to end. "Nothing we can do." The trio departed, taking the White Key with them.

"Why are you trying to stop me?" Ytidens snapped, floating through the blade. "There's nothing I can do."

Meanwhile, Mokushimon was reassembling itself into an even larger and more fearsome form than before. "Ultimate Lust!" it roared. Its wings flew off and were replaced by giant versions of Beezlemon Blast Mode's. The silky Lilithmon wings wrapped around Imperialdramon, trapping it.

OoC: We can't have Mokushimon dying that easily, now, can we?