Digimon: The Seven Demon Lords (Started)(No More Forms)

PokeLen

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Susanoomon saw Mokushimon crush Imperialdramon almost to death. "Imperialdramon, DNA Digivolve with me!" Susanoomon shouted at the Royal Knight. Imperialdramon nodded his head as much as he could. The two Royal Knights formed into the Supreme Royal Knight. "I am HolyEternamon!" the king shouted. He had large gold wings, white and gold armor, and his long sword was a fusion of Susanoomon's Sword and the Omni Sword. Mokushimon roared at his new foe, raining down dark acid on the Royal Knight. The attack did nothing. Eternamon took out his blade, which glowed very brightly in a blinding light. "Blade of Tsurugi!" The blade impaled the Ultimate Demon Lord as a vortex began forming where the attack pierced. "What did you do?" Mokushimon roared, trying to regenerate the wound. "Simple, I knew that you would recover from any attack, so I used a special attack." the Royal Knight answered. "The Blade of Tsurugi draws in the data of anything it strikes until it's completely gone. Then the absorbed data is completely deleted." Mokushimon roared as it's data was being destroyed.

OoC: Now would be a good time to take over Mokushimon and Arkadimon's data. Then we will have an extremely epic battle on our hands.

P.S. One rep to anyone who gets the hidden reference.

OoC: I'll just introduce the final combatants. You can control the tamers or MokushEternamon.

IC:

Mokushimon had fallen. Ytidens and Dreadmon were staring, completely stunned. HolyEternamon was deactivating its blade. All were impervious to the heavy rainfall and cloud cover.

"Gnurk..." Lucemon's remaining data growled, furious. "I'm out of aces. For once, I've truly been... beaten..." It began to weaken under the rain.

"I can't believe it, either," Ytidens confessed. "...Though I can't pretend I'm not pleased."

"Trust me, I WILL survive as you did," Lucemon snarled viciously. "I WILL find a vessel. You will NOT win. Lucemon will. The game has not ended. I have not yet lost."

"The battle, but not the war?" HolyEternamon sneered. "Face it, I've won."

"...Never," the fallen lord growled.

"So you really are nothing but a child," HolyEternamon elaborated. "Too immature to face his own defeat. And I thought I'd beaten a worthwhile foe."

"No," Lucemon grunted, now smiling maniacally. "I... MEAN... NEVER!!!" It absorbed the data of the other Demon Lords and then flew straight at HolyEternamon.

"You can do nothing," HolyEternamon said, unmoving.

"Yes, he can!" Ytidens realized, horrorstruck. "Flamemon's weakness will activate now!"

"What?!" The Supreme Royal Knight was incredulous.

"This... is... VERY... bad..." the spectre murmured, horrified.

Suddenly, HolyEternamon collapsed. A stream of data began to flow out of its back between its wings, creating a gaping hole. The remnants of Mokushimon filled the gap, and were followed by Arkadimon. The combined trio shrieked —

— and exploded, expelling Imperialdramon and vanishing.

"..." The survivors stared at what remained. Nothing was there.

"...It's over?" Imperialdramon was uncertain.

"I don't think so," Ytidens growled, apprehensive.

A ravine suddenly split the ground, a menacing roar resounding from within it. Flames began to rise from the crevasse, unaffected by the torrential downpour covering the area.

"It's not over," Imperialdramon whimpered.

What rose from the pit looked like a black angel. Gigantic wings spread out on either side of it -- Lucemon Chaos Mode's, but about twice as big, and four times as numerous. A massive blade three times taller than the actual knight was visible against the supernatural inferno. The helmet was topped with three horns, giving the warrior an additional demonic touch. The hand that wasn't gripping the sword was colossal and demonic.

"No," Ytidens agreed, "it isn't."

"What did I tell you?" Lucemon's voice was audible over the roaring fire. "THIS is where the game ends. The buck stops at MokushEternamon!"

"Wrong again," Imperialdramon challenged. "HolyEternamon is still somewhere in you, and we can get it out!" Dreadmon complied, Warp Digivolving to DreadOverlordmon and flying through the beast. Ytidens and Imperialdramon met it on the other side. The result of their Digivolution was a larger version of DreadKaiserDramon with three heads.

"The buck stops at DreadKaiserDramon Infinity Mode!" the divine dragon corrected.

"We will see," MokushEternamon declared, eyes flashing. The combatants flew at each other at full speed.

OoC: Dude, HolyEternamon is a fusion of Susanoomon and Imperialdramon. Edit it so that they separate.

BiC: Susanoomon was inside an area of darkness. He could feel that he had merged with Lucemon, a fact he didn't like. He decided that he would have to break free somehow. However, Susanoomon was able to see things through MokushEternamon. Susanoomon started to build up energy so he could break free.

"This bores me. This is where you die!" Lucemon howled while flying at incredible speed while DreadKaiserdramon shot black and red flames. MokushEternamon spun and avoided the attacks. He sliced his sword right across the dragon, but it didn't scratch the scales.

Inside, Susanoomon had gathered enough energy. Behind him, a voice chuckled. Susanoomon turned and saw Lucemon Shadow Master Mode. Susanoomon was confused. "How is this possible?" Lucemon chuckled. "Simple, you and I are the dominant minds of this form. However, since I created this form, my will controls it." Susanoomon took out his sword. "So whoever wins controls MokushEternamon? No, I think I'll end this here." The Royal Knight raised his sword in the air. "Data Polymer!" A great light surrounded them both.

Outside, MokushEternamon stopped attacking and growled in pain. DreadKaiserdramon saw its opportunity to attack and gathered the flames in its mouth.

OoC: When you wrote it, you said it was Susanoomon and Omnimon.

"Hydra Tachyon Obliterator!" DreadKaiserDramon Infinity mode roared, firing colossal laser beams from its cannon and from each of its mouths. MokushEternamon was blasted backwards. However, it was able to quickly recover.

"Zetsumagon Blade!" the dark knight snarled. Clearly, Lucemon had regained control. The massive black sword extended to a tremendous length, knocking DreadKaiserDramon to the ground.

Slowly, the hydra got to its feet. "TRI-TERROR CRUSHER!" it bellowed, firing small black orbs from each of its mouths. The orbs erupted into miniature black holes. Lucemon was unable to avoid being sucked towards the left one, but a touch from its zwiehänder destroyed it. The rest were destroyed with a Zetsumagon Blade attack, which continued on to strike DreadKaiserDramon in the left head. The beast was knocked to the ground again.

OoC: My next post will probably end the RP, except for the epilogue. Be warned.

OoC: Okay, I fixed it.

BiC: MokushEternamon laughed at the fallen dragon. "Hah! That was to easy. Now, to finish you-" MokushEternamon dropped his sword and held his head in pain. MokushEternamon split into Susanoomon and Lucemon. Lucemon was unconscious, but Susanoomon was still awake. The Royal Knight took out his sword as it transformed. The large blade shot out as Suanoomon swung the sword with incredible strength. He sliced Lucemon apart and the sword was coming towards DreadKaiserdramon Infinity Mode.

Infinity Mode knew that all of its forms would be deleted if it didn't use its last technique. Susanoomon was about to destroy it. Cutting Lucemon wouldn't do the trick. They would have to obliterate it: dissolve it until not a fragment of data remained.

The Blade of Tsurugi absorbed data until there was none left. Whether it knew it or not, that was what Susanoomon was using. The only chance for survival was to give it too much data to absorb.

"FINAL..." the left head bellowed in Imperialdramon's voice.

"DREAD..." the central head continued in Ytidens's.

"NOVA..." The third head was MetalPhantomon's metallic voice.

"OBLITERATE!!" all three heads roared in unison.

Quite simply, the mighty Digimon exploded. A literal supernova of data was bearing itself down upon Lucemon's base coding. Gradually, Lucemon was truly deleted. Susanoomon was absorbing the blast with what it now knew to be the Blade of Tsurugi, unable to stop. It split into its base forms -- KaiserGreymon and MagnaGarurumon. Slowly, they continued to de-Digivolve, BurningGreymon becoming Agunimon becoming Flamemon, and KendoGarurumon becoming Lobomon becoming Strabimon. Flamemon was blasted away, unable to keep holding the blade. However, Strabimon was unable to let go, eventually forming into a sphere of white light before being shot away.

In the aftermath of the event, not much remained. Arthur and Neo were alive, much to the relief of Haaris, who immediately joined them in surveying the ruins. A badly wounded Flamemon was on the ground next to a Digimon none of them had ever seen before. Strabimon, Lucemon, Imperialdramon, Ytidens, and Dreadmon were nowhere to be found.

"Graah..." the strange Digimon moaned in pain. "Why do I get the feeling I'm not a Strabimon anymore? Everything's so bluuuuurrrryy..." It fainted. Flamemon followed shortly afterwards.

"You did well," a voice said comfortingly from behind the tamers. It was Neptunmon. With him were Dianamon, Craniummon, Impmon, Dorumon, and a tiny little ball thingy with miniscule horns and wings.

"The Demon Lords' victims will soon return to normal," Dianamon reassured. "As you must."

"It is time you returned to the Real World," Neptunmon explained.

"However," Craniummon cut in, "Goldramon, the being we Royal Knights are sworn to protect, decrees that the gate be left open between the Real and Digital Worlds."

"It is for the best of both species," Neptunmon agreed. "Now, come. Your Locomon awaits..."

OoC: I think that ties everything up. Strabimon has become Gaomon, the tamers (except Ytidens) are alive and well, Ytidens has been reduced to less than a wraith, Dreadmon barely has its base coding intact, the Royal Knights and Olympus Twelve are all back to normal, and Imperialdramon has vanished. The stage is set for the events of the next year.

OoC: Nice, but I'll think I'll get in one last post.

BiC: Arthur was sad. He had to return to the Real World, but Strabimon wasn't there for him to say goodbye. A blue little wolf-like thing appeared in front of him. "Arthur?" the Digimon spoke in Strabimon's voice. Arthur realized instantly that this was Strabimon. "Strabimon, what happened to you?" Gaomon frowned. "When I tried to protect us from DreadKaiserdramon's attack, my data recalibrated. Arthur, I'm a Gaomon now." Arthur was sad at first, now that he knew he would never see Strabimon again, but then he smiled. "It's okay, all that matters is that you're alive." Gaomon smiled, then Arthur turned to the Royal Knights and the Olympus Twelve. "I would like to make a request to stay in the Digital World." Craniumnon was angry. "That's preposterous, you cannot-" Neptunmon put his hand infront of the Royal Knight. "No, this is a request we must grant. Arthur has proven himself to be a brave tamer." Craniummon knew it was best not to argue and agreed. "Alright, I guess he can stay, but what will Goldramon think?" Behind them, a golden sea serpent with arms and angel wings appeared in a flash. "I agree with Neptunmon. Imperialdramon is still missing and that tamer Ytidens may still be a threat. Neptunmon, you and Dianamon will train Arthur and Gaomon until they are ready to face them." Neptunmon and Dianamon smiled at each other and then at Arthur and Gaomon. "Arthur, Gaomon, are you sure that you will face these challenges head-on?" Arthur and Gaomon nodded. "Till the very end." Neptunmon smiled. "Then your training will begin. I think that a year's worth will be good." Arthur and Gaomon were shocked at these words. "A year?" they both asked. Neptunmon nodded. "Yep, a whole year." Arthur and Gaomon said "Oh God, why me?" and collapsed on the ground.

OoC: Now I think everything is ready for the next one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...