Digimon: The Seven Demon Lords (Started)(No More Forms)

PokeLen

"DreadTemptressmon, your turn. Finish it with Dread Claw!" The demonic lady charged into her own mist, unaffected by the acid, and slammed a glowing red claw into MagnaGarurumon. This sent it sailing far off into the distance, far enough so that the attacker couldn't see where it landed.

"This kind of power can easily finish Dæmon," DreadTemptressmon grinned.

"If you know how to use it," Ytidens reminded her. "This is just practice. We're not ready to take on Dæmon yet. Besides, Leviamon will probably be the one to merge with DreadOverlordmon in the actual confrontation. Now, then, let's get out of here. I found a Digimon species I'd never seen before somewhere in the Great Canyon, and I think it'd make an ideal soldier for the siege." The trio agreeably flew away.

OoC:

Anyway' date=' I only plan on merging with Neo for Susanoomon. [/quote'] I can see it now... Susanoomon VS DreadKaiserDramon VS Lucemon Shadow Master mode... Epic final battle.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KasierGreymon appeared. The shining red armor, he glared at Arkadimon. As he saw Ytidens controlling Arkadimon and MagnaGarurumon trying to fend him off.

"Kaiser Blade!" The long sword slashed Arkadimon, but did nothing. "Little freak. How's it going, Arthur? Sorry I was gone for such a long time. Are you guys training or something?"

(Sorry, I was really busy, school has kept me up. I had many essays to do, so sorry about that. But I'll try to be more active, I'm really sorry)

"Urk," Ytidens grumbled, thoroughly disappointed. "Looks like we still have work to do. Shadow Blend, DreadTemptressmon." The Dread Lord (get the pun?) vanished into the fighters' shadows. "Arkadimon, Freeze Tentacle!" The glowing blue whips shot towards KaiserGreymon, but the tentacles evaporated on its blazing armor.

"Curious..." the ghost murmured. "We'll have to try something else. Arkadimon, combine your Prison Fist and Freeze Tentacle techniques! Grab him!" Arkadimon obeyed, shooting its hands out towards KaiserGreymon and, eventually, grabbing him, despite his skillful dodging. Though smoke emanated from its hand, it was able to keep the fire warrior in place.

"DreadTemptressmon, here's a move you've never heard of. Dark Queen's Obliteration!" Lasers shot out of the ground, sending KaiserGreymon sailing into the air. He hit the ground hard. Without waiting for him to recover, the fiendish trio flew away as fast as they could.

OoC: I'm fleeing now, so don't go Susanoomon on me. Save it for DreadKaiserDramon. Also, to PokeLen, you posted! Yay! It's fine, don't worry about it. Happens to the best of us. That's just really bad luck.

EDIT: OoC: Wow, YCMaker is reading this... O.o

MagnaGarurumon flew down to KaiserGreymon, who reverted back to Neo and Flamemon. MagnaGarurumon muttered "So much for that." as he reverted to Arthur and Strabimon.

OoC: DreadKaiserdramon sounds pretty cool. I was basically hoping to fight Dæmon SU and Dreadmon's most powerful form, but your idea sounds much better.

OoC: DreadKaiserDramon is Dreadmon's absolute most powerful form -- no details yet. As for who controls Susanoomon, I guess that's the fun part: it's two separate wills, so both of you will be able to control it at any given time. Oh, and going back a while, I meant for 'Ytidens' to be an anagram of 'destiny.' I thought that was pretty obvious. I'll make my post soon.

"Here they are," Ytidens gestured. "Seven Pemon and a Montomon. Children and one adult. Designed for total obedience, as I discovered. Shall we take them back to the Dark Area?"

"We shall," Lilithmon agreed, now separate from Dreadmon. "We can test their abilities there. And Leviamon needs practice." The deadly duo began to fly towards the Dark Area.

OoC: That was the general idea. You both have control; the end of a post signifies the end of your will's reign.

OMG ooc:since shadow roxas forget to get ,me out of his digivice in my last real post im gonna difie the laws of physics

haaris appeared in the battle scene he saw kaisergreymon and magnagarurumon and nodded at them and dna digivolved alphamon he flew at the flying away DreadTemptressmon and arkadimon and the right as he made contact with DreadTemptressmon and became haaris and dorumon then dorumon said "urrgghh Haaris,I dont feel good" then he yelled and digivolved into what looklike dorugamon but like it had been infest with a virus then he yelled "i am DexDorugamon!" he yelled "Metal Cast" he flew forward and Teared out the foe's(DreadTemptressmon) Digicore with its iron arms

then she reverted back to lilithmon and the data of despairmon then haaris said "wow dexdorugamon took her out in one blow,DexDorugamon! how did you do that!" the dexdarugamon took a few steps twords Ytidens and said "You are worthy of my power"

ooc:im only giving you control of him so later i join u guys and we dna digivolve to a mega level called DexDespairgamon

OoC: You don't have the White Key. Only Demon Lords and their servants can enter without the White Key. Ytidens and Dreadmon are exceptions since they're dead. Don't worry, DreadDORUGoramon will come. For now, though, Ytidens's forces are attacking Dæmon's fortress. Feel free to join in.

Also, I changed my Digimon names. The line is now Dreadmon -> Jikimon -> MegaShourisamon -> DreadOverlordmon. Jiki is Japanese for "despair," and shourisa is Japanese for "conqueror."

IC:

"Plan set?" Ytidens asked, excited greatly. Leviamon, Lilithmon, Barbamon, Arkadimon, and Montomon nodded in turn. "Very well," he decided. "Digivolve now! Peimon, become Montomon! Montomon, become Reihamon! Arkadimon, become Arkadimon Ultimate! Leviamon & Dreadmon, DNA Digivolve to become DreadBehemothmon! Barbamon, come with me! ALL FORCES MOVE OUT!!"

Dæmon had mixed feelings about the approaching attackers. On one side, there was his own, massive army, greater in size than Leviamon's, Lilithmon's, and Barbamon's put together. On the other side were MagnaGarurumon and KaiserGreymon, approaching on the horizon. The faint outline of Dorugamon was visible also. And then there was the army of Demon Lords at his front door, blowing down the walls with their attacks. Wait, what?

"All forces, move to defend!" Dæmon bellowed, furious at the betrayal. "Don't let them blow down the fortress!"

"Told you he wasn't too smart," Barbamon grinned to Ytidens secretly behind the fortress.

"We just have to wait for all his forces to disperse, and then we can attack," Ytidens recited by rote. "Hey, aren't those the gits we fought before?"

"They thought we were with Lucemon," Lilithmon explained, touching down. "The Montomon really were excellent finds, Master Ytidens. They're doing wonderfully."

"I wonder whose side KaiserGreymon and MagnaGarurumon will take," Ytidens wondered aloud. "Lilithmon, keep an eye on the battle. Signal me when it's time to loose DreadBehemothmon."

"Agreed," the temptress, well, agreed, before turning herself invisible and going to watch the fray.

"Excellent!" Ytidens didn't bother to conceal his pleasure at this turned tide of battle. "You can DNA Digivolve with Jikimon until DreadBehemothmon is ready. Dreadmon!" he called, summoning the invisible data. "Digivolve to... Jikimon! Now, Jikimon! Dorugamon! DNA Digivolve to... DreadDorugamon!"

Dorugamon had turned red, with black claws and stripes. Its fur had been replaced with a leathery substance, and the design on its forehead had been replaced with a tentacle. It had grown an extra pair of wings, and its tail had divided into three tentacular appendages.

"DreadDorugamon, use Dread Metal!" Ytidens ordered. As Jikimon's will was dominant, the Dread Dragon Digimon proceeded to fire off several orbs at Dæmon's soldiers. Many were felled in a single hit, while others were clearly wounded.

"You command DreadDorugamon for now," Ytidens told Haaris. "I'll come back to split them up. We'll probably wind up needing DreadOverlordmon soon."

OoC: We both have control over DreadDorugamon. Note that Ytidens is aware of the full extent of DreadDorugamon's power, while Haaris is not. Same goes for the Demon Lord DNA Digivolutions: Lilithmon didn't know Dark Queen's Obliteration, but DreadOverlordmon did. Dig?

ooc: yeah good idea you really good at thinking lol

"DreadDorugamon i command you, obliterate them all!" then DreadDorugamon yelled "Desperation Obliteration!!!" DreadDorugamon, look tword the enemys and started to move as quick as the speed of light and he went by each enemy and did a self-destruct time attack."Good Job But You Need to try harder" Haaris Said I Want you digivolve to ur unstopible form! he started to glow and became DreadAlphamon Alphamon had turned red, with a black sword and red stripes instead of gold. and the design on its forehead had been replaced with a tentacle. It had grown a pair of wings, and its legs had divided into three tentacular appendages.

DespairAlphamon yelled "Despair Sword Dreadalpha X" he Summoned his unique weapon, the holy sword of the same name, within an another dimension,but it was red and black and had a purple aura around ithe had defeated all the minions it was time to go to Daemon And DreadBehemothmon.

"DNA De-Digivolve!" Ytidens barked at DreadAlphamon. Dreadmon's will instantly dominated and split them up. "Dæmon could be coming any second, and I want you ready for MagnaGarurumon and KaiserGreymon anyway. Come with me," the spirit gestured to Jikimon. The fractal code immediately followed, leaving Dorugreymon ready to fight.

daemon walked out and stared at haaris fool you cannot defeat me alone "you are wrong,i will TEAR YOU TO SHREADS!" all of a sudden haaris bio merged with dorumon but he didnt turn into alphamon he turned into DexDoruGoraMon everyone was shocked when Haaris and dorumon spoke in a perfectly unision voice and said "I WONT LET YOU HURT ANYBODY ELSE!" he flew tord him and yelled "Metal Impulse" he was supposed to Blow away the body frames of its target, leaving only the DigiCore for devouring,but instead daemon regenerated. Then He Yelled "Dorudiin! he Breathes fire waves hot enough to burn and crush his opponent.Haaris was going crazy daemon was not even getting a chance to attack then he teleported right in front of daemon and yelled "its time to finish this!" he punched daemon and he went flying into a wall then he was deleted(yes in one post)then they de-dna digivolved and walked past Ytidens and stoped next to him and said "Mission Complete" and he hit his should der against Ytidens and walked past him. there was a purple auro around him.

ooc:yes he was destroyed that easily i made it like that so that haaris starts to become the boss and starts to be a bad guy instead of good

ooc this song is playing durimng the battle http://youtube.com/watch?v=OYfJqbySvBc

OoC: I'll take care of it.

"It can't be that simple," Ytidens insisted. "There must be some mistake..."

"That's where you're right," Dæmon's voice growled from nowhere. Suddenly, he shot out of the ground, twice his normal size.

"While you were busy wasting all your energy on my decoy," he gloated, "I was busy gathering strength. You'll never beat me now!"

"DreadBehemothmon says otherwise," Ytidens retorted. "Ready!"

"I won't lose to a TRAITOR like Leviamon!" Dæmon roared.

The showdown at Dæmon's fortress had begun.

OoC: I couldn't have him end THAT easily. I want an epic showdown here. And by "epic," I mean "MagnaGarurumon & KaiserGreymon VS Dorugoramon VS Dæmon VS DreadBehemonthmon."

ooc:wow that is epic

as haaris was walking away he heard a crash from his previous battle site and nodded at dorumon they dna digivolved back to the unstoppable DoruGoramon and ran tword Dæmon and blasted DreadBehemothmon out of the way to do it he was moving at the speed of light continulesly using Metal Impulse and Dorudiin,then daemon yelled "You there Toch Me!?" he closed his eyes concentrated and threw his hand at the fast going dexdorugoramon and yelled "Evil Inferno" then dorugoramon said "its time i destroy you once and for all,im going do do a attack nobody knew existed Final Obliteration!!!!!" he yelled then daemon was thrown into the recovering DreadBehemothmon

"What, that's it?" DreadBehemothmon taunted from within Dorugoramon's shadow. "This is a REAL attack. Yuggoth's Dread!" Four tentacles shot out of Dorugoramon's shadow. Two of them pinned Dorugoramon to the ground, and the other two impaled Dæmon's arm.

"It's no good having a strong attack," the Dread Lord continued, "if you don't have a follow-up! DEATH EATER!" it bellowed, leaping out of Dorugoramon's shadow and swallowing it. Inside DreadBehemothmon's stomach, Dorugoramon was blasted by a gigantic laser before being shot out of DreadBehemothmon's mouth, hitting the ground hard.

"As for you," DreadBehemothmon snarled at Dæmon, "I don't think we've FINISHED yet! Yuggoth's Dread!" it bellowed, sending the tentacles at Dæmon. However, it was able to dodge this time.

"Hyper Inferno!" Dæmon roared, firing such powerful and intense flames that the ground began to melt. DreadBehemothmon and Dorugoramon had to fly to escape it. All the combatants were eager to end the fight soon. MagnaGarurumon and KaiserGreymon were fast approaching...

Haaris got up and said "if only i still had impmon... then he fell asleep" in his dream dorumon and impmon were both in front of him and the they both dna digivolved into

Doreelzemon and then he woke up "Thats It!" haaris said then he held out the digivice beelzemon had given him and held out his real digivice and crossed them both and yelled Cross-Digivoloution! in front of him he saw a digimon it look like half beelzemon and half alphamon it looked like alphamon with 4 wings a gun in one hand and hand truned black and purple and had both alphamon and beelzemon voice perfectly unisioned and then yelled "Corona God Blade!"he drew a pentagram with his sword and slashed it the pentagram flew tword ytidens and DreadBehemothmon and daemon then follwed the attack up at the speed of light and slashed the 3 of them

MagnaGarurumon and KaiserGreymon arrived at the epic battle. MagnaGarurumon knew that this would be the sight of the final battle against the Demon Lords. However, his main target was Ytidens. He turned to KaiserGreymon. "This will be our last battle." Behind them, a familiar voice hissed. "Indeed it does!" MagnaGarurumon and KaiserGreymon turned and saw Lucemon behind them, still in it's Larva form. MagnaGarurumon scoffed. "Please, I doubt you'll be able to defeat both of us by yourself." Lucemon laughed. "Not in this form." Lucemon's skin started to molt away. Large, black, angel wings came from its back. Eventually, Lucemon came out completely. He was now a knight with black armor, a long tail, and wings larger than him. In his hand he held a large sword. "Behold, my Shadow Master Form! Now, face your death!" Lucemon charged at incredible speed and sliced at the two warriors and knocked them to the ground.

OoC: Wow, the final battle is happening already? I thought there would be two epic battles. W'ever. Note to self: get an ImperialDramon this post. Oh, and Haaris, Dæmon is melting the ground upon which you stand. YOU CAN'T FALL ASLEEP IN THE MIDDLE OF AN EPIC BATTLE.

IC:

Ytidens chuckled as Doreezlemon tried to slash him; obviously, the attack went right through. "I'm flattered that you consider me a real threat. But the other Demon Lords are coming, and you're bottom priority right now. You need a better name. Arkadimon!" he called. The skeletal Digimon flew over to him. "Go take on Belphemon," he ordered. Sure enough, the Rage Mode of the monstrous Digimon was approaching.

"Reihamon!" he called to the leader of the Montomon army below. "Digivolve to... Myrmidmon!" Reihamon's one sword had become two, and wings were on this larger creature. However, the taletell head with seven eyes remained. "I think you're strong enough. Deal with Doreezlemon. Don't worry, he's all talk." The Final level Obedience Digimon flew into the fray.

"Dæmon, we're gonna have to end this," Ytidens ordered. "DreadBehemothmon, use Yuggoth's Dread!" Dæmon couldn't cut his Hyper Inferno short in time, and was pierced by all four tentacles. "Now, use Sea King's Obliteration!"

"What?" Leviamon asked DreadOverlordmon within the Dread Lord Digimon. It responded with music that led along the lines of, 'I know what he's talking about. We can end this now.' "If you say so," Leviamon growled.

DreadBehemothmon opened its mouth as if it were to do a Death Eater attack. However, it let out the laser early, firing similar beams from all of its tentacles. With the force of five Death Eater attacks, Dæmon was all but obliterated.

"Devolve, you two," Ytidens commanded. They obeyed with surprising alacrity. "Leviamon, go help Myrmidmon. If you see a lens flare, just eat him before it finishes." Leviamon agreed. "As for you, Dreadmon, you can come with me. We have a visitor..." He gestured towards the draconic being that was watching the fight.

"Arkadimon!" he called. "Use Dæmon's data to Digivolve!"

~1 down, 3 to go~

~Dæmon - destroyed

~Belphemon - alive; facing Arkadimon

~Doreezlemon - alive; facing Leviamon, Lilithmon, Barbamon, & Myrmidmon

~Lucemon Shadow Master mode - alive; facing no one

Arkadimon rushed towards Belphemon, claws extended like twin lances. Just as the two were about to meet, Ytidens bellowed, "EXILE SPEAR!" Arkadimon usesd the deadly attack, impaling Belphemon with its claws.

"Gift of Darkness!" Belphemon roared, blasting Arkadimon. It was knocked away but like its opponent, it wasn't badly hurt.

"ARKADIMON, DOT MATRIX! THEN EXILE SPEAR!" Ytidens called from ImperialDramon's location. Arkadimon didn't look like it, but it was absorbing Belphemon's data. It then followed up with another Exile Spear attack, which Belphemon dodged.

"Lampranthus!" the raging monster bellowed, surrounding its arms in flames.

"SPEAR OF DARKNESS!" Ytidens ordered, a note of desperation in his voice. Arkadimon launched another Exile Spear, this one going straight into Belphemon's heart. It wouldn't have finished the beast had it not been for the fact that Arkadimon had combined this attack with the Gift of Darkness data it had taken from Belphemon.

~2 down, 2 to go~

~Dæmon - destroyed

~Belphemon - destroyed

~Doreezlemon - alive; facing Leviamon, Lilithmon, Barbamon, & Myrmidmon

~Lucemon Shadow Master mode - alive; facing DreadKaiserDramon

"It's showtime," Ytidens grinned to DreadOverlordmon's coding. "DreadOverlordmon! ImperialDramon! Er... me, I guess! DNA Biomerge to... DreadKaiserDramon!"

To say that the result was impressive would be an understatement. ImperialDramon's skull helmet had grown to cover its entire face, with only two glowing green eyes visible. Everywhere a spike had been, a tentacle was now. Its positron cannon had grown larger, and it had grown an extra pair of wings. The black beast had scarlet streaks over much of its reptilian body. And its roar was deafening.

"We're both Supreme form, Lucemon," DreadKaiserDramon challenged. "Super Ultimate level. It's just you and me so far... unless MagnaGarurumon and KaiserGreymon have any other surprises." It glared at them.

"And now, we fight! Positron Obliterator!" it bellowed, bending its head. A colossal scarlet beam narrowly missed the Shadow Master, who was able to dodge and charge the immense beast. DreadKaiserDramon raised a claw to block Lucemon's slash, batting him away.

"Dread Impaler!" the Dread Master Digimon roared, firing its tentacles towards Lucemon. The Demon Lord was able to dodge every one of them.

"It's no good having a strong attack if you have no follow-up," Lucemon quipped tauntingly.

"I do," DreadKaiserDramon snarled. "X Obliterate!" Black lightning started to fire from the tentacles, striking Lucemon. Unfortunately, Lucemon wasn't out of surprises.

"Paradise Lost Blade!" it yelled, generating an energy field around its swords and charging DreadKaiserDramon. The force was so immense, it knocked the Dread Master to the ground.

"I'm not finished yet," DreadKaiserDramon growled, rising and preparing its positron cannon.

OoC: Now would be a good time for Susanoomon to show up. And yes, Doreezlemon is screwed. I'll let Haaris decide how Beezlemon will be defeated: repentance? battle? surrender? Whichever.