Digimon: The Seven Demon Lords (Started)(No More Forms)

PokeLen

Dreadmon wasn't wholly defeated, however. As the energy beams fired from Alphamon's hands, the allegedly deleted Digimon overrode Leviamon's instincts and vanished into Alphamon's shadow instead of putting up a shield. It then shot out of the ground, swallowing Alphamon and Examon's egg.

"Let Dreadmon fight, Leviamon," Ytidens coaxed, unbeknownst to the few survivors. "You can take over soon... We just need to eradicate Beowulfmon. Better yet, cooperate. Imagine our combined power..."

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooc: Glad someone else acknowledged that Examon's an egg.

bic: Leviamon smiled after having such a delicious meal. Beowulfmon was angered. Now Alphamon was deleted, so Haaris was also dead. He saw Dianamon lying as she started to delete. Neptunmon was very angry. The King of the Sea swam quickly at DreadBehemothmon, who quickly impaled Neptunmon with all four of his tentacles. As Neptunmon faced his death, he turned to Beowulfmon. "Beowulfmon, you must absorb Dianamon's data and mine. With the data of two of the Olympus Twelve, you will have enough energy to stop DreadBehemothmon." Beowulfmon nodded while holding back tears at the sadness of all the fallen comrades. He absorbed the data of the two Olympian Warriors.

Haaris and dorumon were flotaing in a diferant world "ungh,were am i?,am i dead?" the they noticed that they were in a differant dimmension but they could see the others fighting,keep it up guys Haaris held out his digivice and gave all of his power to beowolfmon,they taught he was deleted but Haaris was actually transportyed to another dimmension

MagnaGarurumon reverted back to Arthur and Strabimon before they could demonstrate his power. They fell down on the ground. They were the only ones left. Everyone else on the island had died. However, Arthur remembered Neo and Flamemon. They were nowhere to be found during the battle. Arthur tried to get up, but he was too worn out from the battle. He and Strabimon fell unconscious on what little remained of the island they were on.

Lord monster and elamental hero's: You are both spamming. Negs are on the way to Lord monster. Now shut up and delete your posts.

PokeLen: Lucemon attacked. Ytidens and Arthur were able to fend him off, but against Ytidens's warning, Arthur followed the retreating Lucemon, whose summoning of Leviamon killed Ytidens and Dreadmon. However, Ytidens's spirit and Dreadmon's data survived, the latter of which merged with Leviamon to form DreadBehemothmon, which, with the combined wills of Dreadmon and Leviamon, was able to destroy almost every line of defense the island had. Beowulfmon became MagnaGarurumon by using Neptunmon and Dianamon's deleted data, and at Ytidens's urging, DreadBehemothmon fled. They are currently en route to Barbamon's lair.

IC:

DreadBehemothmon had de-Digivolved into Leviamon and (strangely) Despairmon. After hours of flight, the evil trio reached a wall of shadows.

"This is Barbamon's territory," Leviamon explained to Ytidens and Despairmon. "He will enjoy your thoughts."

"Let's hope so," Ytidens smirked. "For his sake."

Leviamon laughed. "Bold! Very bold..." The duo forged on, eventually reaching a golden throne floating in the shadows. On it was seated an old man with a skull for an arm -- Barbamon.

"You are envious of Lucemon, are you not?" Ytidens challenged the Demon Lord immediately.

"Why, yes, of course, human," the Demon Lord replied, now highly curious.

"Others think similarly," Ytidens assured. "The only thing that has stopped the Demon Lords is disarray. If you, Leviamon, and Lilithmon join with me, we would have more than enough power to destroy the other Demon Lords and conquer the Digital World -- the Real World, too, maybe."

"...I only have one question," Barbamon said after a while of thinking. "Why didn't I think of that? We must send word to Lilithmon at once. Arkadimon!" Something that looked like a cross between a spider and a leech floated depressedly over to Barbamon's throne. Immediately, Despairmon flew over to it, playing happy music.

"Arkadimon, we need you to -- wait..." Suddenly Barbamon paused. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Leviamon?"

"I believe so," the crocodilian monster agreed. "No one in history has done it, but his potential is immense... Ytidens, do you think it is in your power to tame two Digimon?"

Ytidens pondered this for a moment, before replying, "The only question is whether or not Despairmon is ready." Despairmon responded affirmatively via music.

"Here is Arkadimon's Digivice," Barbamon indicated. "Take it, and see if you can handle holding two at once." Ytidens obliged.

Immediately, there was a tremendous flash of white energy. Ytidens screamed; the Digimon shielded themselves. Despairmon and Arkadimon looked as though they would sweat themsleves to death.

Finally, the light subsided, as did the human's screams. Ytidens's spirit remained intact.

"Because he's already dead, he can't be killed by taking two Digimon," Leviamon realized.

"So the link does have to do with power!" Barbamon said, satisfied; Arkadimon was now in Baby 2 form. "I'll send Dorimon instead. Ytidens, you should probably return to the Digital World and train Arkadimon. His power should equal your existing Despairmon's once he reaches Adult form."

ooc: I know, I go on Wikipedia a lot.

bic: Arthur woke up. "Okay, I think I should find Neo." He looked at his Digivice. "Neptunmon, Dianamon, Haaris. I'll avenge all of you." He started to look around for Neo. In the distance, on another small bit of land, he saw Neo and Flamemon lying unconscious. He turned to Strabimon and woke him up. "Strabimon, Neo and Flamemon are alright, they somehow missed the fight." Arthur and Strabimon swam over to the land Neo and Flamemon were on, which turned out to be the largest fraction of the now-destroyed island. Arthur and Strabimon tried to wake Neo and Flamemon up, but they were out cold.

Despairmon's data was watching Neo and Flamemon being absorbed. Suddenly struck with inspiration, it floated through Flamemon, altering its data. Flamemon had just been given a weakness it wouldn't discover until it was too late.

Arkadimon was leading a group of Mummymon back to the Dark Area on Ytidens's instruction when Despairmon joined it. After briefly discussing their successes, the duo focused on the flight, and reached the entrance to the Dark Area in a few minutes.

"Excellent work, both of you," the evil spirit praised his Digimon. "Arkadimon, you take the Mummymon army back to Lilithmon. She'll know what to do. After that, I guess you can just keep recruiting, if you'd like." Arkadimon obliged, gesturing to the Mummymon to follow him into the Dark Area.

"Despairmon, that's the sort of cunning I know you for. Good job. Can you keep spying on them?" Ytidens inquired. Despairmon played a bit of cheery music and rocketed back to the Digiworld.

"And now, for my meeting with the Demon Lords," Ytidens said decisively to himself, entering the Dark Area.

IC:

When Ytidens entered eyeshot of the rebellious Demon Lords, he was shocked at their reverent gestures.

"Wait... what's going on?" he said confusedly.

"Your genius has led us this far," Lilithmon explained. "We are willing to allow you to lead us."

"...I'm doing better than I thought..." Ytidens murmured. "Alright. Lilithmon, Arkadimon is obtaining soldiers for you as we speak. You'll want to prepare your existing armies. Leviamon, you can go and wreak havoc as you please. We have no need of you yet. Barbamon, we'll talk here. If any of you need help, call, and Despairmon can DNA Digivolve with you. Objections?" he finished, his last question directed towards Barbamon.

"The plan is sound," Barbamon agreed. "Follow his orders." Pleased at their chance at power, the Demon Lords dispersed.

"What did you need to speak with me about, Lord Ytidens?" Barbamon questioned, much to Ytidens's well-concealed astonishment.

"We're going to be discussing what happens if Lucemon catches wind of our plan," the deceased human explained.