Digimon: The Seven Demon Lords (Started)(No More Forms)

PokeLen

ooc: wow a lot happend since i last cheked

haaris and dorumon were still floating in the alternet dimmension and all of a sudden he was seeing things as if he was in arthers digivice "What The...,Arther! Can You Hear Me?"

ooc im thinking about a dna digivoloution between dorugamon and kendogarurumon since there both like wolves tell me what you think

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OoC: No, I'm stuck. I've basically just sent out forces to react to whatever. I'll make this in character, though.

IC:

Arkadimon browsed the ranks of newly defeated Devimon with a critical eye. He was very pleased with his catch, and tapped the device on his left wrist to summon Lilithmon.

"Excellent, Arkadimon, excellent..." Lilithmon praised. "We'll have to take them back to the Dark Area for training." As Arkadimon was in agreement, the duo set off in flight for the Dark Area.

ooc: Perfect, I'll do that now.

bic: Arthur finally gave up trying to wake Neo and Flamemon back up. He took out his digivice. "Sorry Strabimon, but we gotta get to safety." Arthur and Strabimon Bio-Merged into MagnaGarurumon and grabbed Neo and Flamemon. They started to fly away. Ironically, the island collapsed as the flew away.

ooc: That's what you get for not posting PokeLen. Now you're being dragged across the ocean while unconscious.

Arkadimon and Lilithmon were just flying over a collapsing island when the latter noticed MagnaGarurumon flying away with Neo and Flamemon.

"That's no good," Lilithmon hissed, depressing a button on her wrist. Ytidens's spirit and Dreadmon's data were both present immediately.

"MagnaGarurumon again, hm?" Ytidens smirked. "Let's see how well we all work together. First off, Arkadimon, Digivolve to... Arkadimon... wow, that's anticlimactic..." he finished, voice trailing off as Arkadimon Digivolved into its Champion form of the same name.

"Well, anyway, DreadOverlordmon!" As Dreadmon was nothing but data, it could Digivolve to any stage at will in exchange for total incacipation. "Lilithmon!" He gestured to the Demon Lord, prompting her to obey his command to, "DNA Digivolve to... DreadTemptressmon!"

After they had finished DNA Digivolving, a vampiric lady in a scarlet cloak appeared, with the four telltale tentacles sprouting from her back, along with several black spikes along her arms and legs. DreadTemptressmon and Arkadimon began to assault the fleeing MagnaGarurumon with incredible speed.

MagnaGarurumon caught sight of his chasers. He just landed in a town, so he pout down Neo and Flamemon and blasted missiles at his attackers. He could tell that the female Digimon was a Demon Lord based on her appearance. However, it was clear that she assumed that form with Dreadmon's data. This was confusing for him, but then he found his answer. He saw the spirit of Ytidens floating behind his attackers. "Ytidens, what are you doing here? And why are you working with the Demon Lords?"

As Arkadimon and DreadTemptressmon deflected the missiles with tentacle attacks and Prison Fists, Ytidens couldn't resist the urge to cackle evilly before answering. "I'm not working with the Demon Lords. The Demon Lords are working with me. Arkadimon!" he commanded. The evil Digimon rushed to the front line. "Let's see how powerful you really are, eh? Attack!"

"Dread Phantom!" DreadTemptressmon bellowed desperately. An acidic mist radiated from the merged Demon Lord, covering Arkadimon and herself. Ytidens simply laughed as the attacks flew straight through his spectral form, while the missiles and bullets were destroyed by the evil fog.

"Now it's our turn," Ytidens snarled. "Arkadimon, Digivolve to Arkadimon!" Though the name change was less than obvious, the form change was very impressive. "Now, Arkadimon! Freeze Tentacle!" Arkadimon's clawed fingers began to glow blue and shot out towards MagnaGarurumon, trying to pierce it.