Digimon: The Seven Demon Lords (Started)(No More Forms)

PokeLen

"Forget about Ytidens, we can do this by ourself! Pyro Darts!" Huge flame spheres flew at Lucemon, covering him with smoke.

"He can't see us. This is our chance to attack repeatedly without being attacked!" Aldamon said. But he spoke too quick.

Lucemon screamed, and the smoke disappeared of Lucemon's body. "Hahaha, you really thought that could actually have an effect on me? Fools."

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

"I can think of something that might work," Ytidens snarled. "You two were too busy yelling at each other to notice HyperConquerormon Digivolving. DreadOverlordmon, show this arrogant fool why Lilithmon rang him in. Overlord Obliteration!" Lucemon's shadow suddenly erupted into flames as the menacing Mega-form Digimon shot out of the darkness, pinning the Demon Lord do the ground and drawing energy. Unfortunately, though, Lucemon was clearly overpowering DreadOverlordmon, which was playing desperate-sounding music as it struggled to remain on the ground.

Beowulfmon saw DreadOverlordmon fighting in vain against the large dragon. "That is it! Frozen Hunter!" The large wolf appeared and charged at Lucemon. When the attack hit, Beowulfmon saw a shape inside the orb Lucemon carried. "That must be his weak point." Lucemon shook of the attack in rage. "I've had enough of you! Tide of Despair!" Lucemon shot a stream of flames from his mouth, knocking down Beowulfmon.

OOC:im gonna start from when i fainted then k?

as Haaris and Impmon fell impmon was delteted then his energy reconfigured into a digi-egg

Haaris Awoke And Saw The Digiegg Then It Hatched Into A New Digimon named dorumon

dorumon said "Hi Im Dorumon" but it was strange Haaris was crying at the lost of impmon

but was so happy at the sight of dorumon it was like impmon and dorumon had the same personality,and dorumon still had all of impmons memories.

2qxmcte.gif

OOC: dorumon evaloution line is crazy here it is

Dorumon-

Dorugamon-DoruGreyMon-Alphamon(Bio-Merge)

DexDarrugamon-DexDoruGreyMon-DexDorugoramon(Bio-Merge)

Reptildramon-Grademon-Alphamon(Bio-Merge)

Go Dorumon,Warp-Digivolve! He digivolved into he was an ultimate level digimon

htzfc8.gif

DoruGreyMon yelled "Metal Meteor!!!" an iron ball of super-high mass more than ten times larger than his body came and flew into lucemon 'yeah we did it!" yell haaris,then he heard a chuckle you fool its time for me to go full power!

"For the embodiment of pride," Ytidens mocked from the battlement of his fortress, "your lines aren't much to be proud of. DreadOverlordmon is in your shadow again." As Lucemon recovered from the Metal Meteor, the human boy fired the cannon, which slammed into his back. DreadOverlordmon shot out of Beowulfmon's shadow, firing a fully charged Overlord Obliterate into Lucemon's chest. Shockingly, the embodiment of pride survived the attack. However, he was finally starting to look shaken.

"He who fights and runs away," Lucemon quipped as he flew towards another island, "lives to fight another day."

"Don't pursue him if you value your existences," Ytidens warned the others. "We can deal with him later."

Beowulfmon got up. "No, there's something in that orb he carries. If we destroy that, he'll lose." Beowulfmon jumped at Lucemon and grabbed it's tail.

He could hear Lucemon talking, only this time, it sounded much different. "Still alive, eh? Looks like we'll have to take care of that. Tide of Despair!"

The purple flames came down on Beowulfmon. He held onto the tail, despite his injuries. He crawled on, but the flames kept on coming. He looked at Lucemon's right arm and aimed. "I only have one shot." Beowulfmon charged his laser, and when he shot, he flew right off the dragon. Fortunately, the beam hit Lucemon's arm, causing it to drop the black orb. Beowulfmon reached for it as it fell. He eventually stumbled into the orb and saw a larva-shaped creature with twelve golden wings. Beowulfmon looked at it as it spoke.

"Impressive. Not only have you made it in here, but you have also managed to separate me from my dragon. I may have a tougher time with you than I thought. However, without me to control the dragon, it will go a rampage against your friends."

Beowulfmon smirked. "It's fine. Your pet is facing three of the strongest Digimon in the Digital World, and one of them used to be Beelzemon, one of your own. Now, I'll make sure you lose this time."

Lucemon chuckled. "No, this fight will end now. Parasite Stinger!" The larva shot hundreds of energy bolts from its stinger, knocking Beowulfmon out of the sphere and causing him to revert back to Arthur and Wanyamon. The pair fell into the water as Lucemon flew from his sphere. "I'll leave you to take care of my 'pet'." Lucemon flew away as the dragon shot flames everywhere, causing the island to tear apart.

"YOU IDIOTS!!!" Ytidens bellowed, furious, as he surfaced. "YOU IMPULSIVE IMBECILES!! YOU COULD HAVE JUST LET HIM LEAVE, BUT NOOOO, YOU JUST HAD TO TAKE CARE OF THE STRONGEST ONE FIRST!!" He sank and resurfaced, grasping Dreadmon desperately and clinging to a piece of his old fortress. "Well, maybe the world of the dead will serve as a better place for our conquests," he murmured to Dreadmon as he passed out.

OoC: I'm down - dead - but not out. I'll be posting here tomorrow. Life doesn't end at death...

Arthur was sinking into the water. Is this what death feels like? It feels worse than I thought. Wanyamon, I'm sorry I got you into this. Suddenly Arthur saw a Whamon swimming towards him. It opened it's mouth and swallowed Arthur and Wanyamon. Arthur expected to be dead, but he was in the stomach of the Whamon. He could here it's voice. "I saw you guys drowning, so I came to help." Arthur looked up. "Thanks Whamon. Listen, we gotta get out of here. That's Lucemon up there." Whamon sounded interested when he spoke. "Lucemon, huh? I've always wondered how I'd fare against a Demon Lord." Arthur had a shocked looked on his face. "You can't seriously be thinking about fighting him!? He's a Mega!" He suddenly felt Whamon swimming upwards. "Don't worry, just get out and you'll see how wrong you are."

When they reached the surface, Arthur got out holding the still-unconscious Wanyamon. He turned to Whamon. "Are you sure you'll be alright?" He didn't want Whamon to get too involved. "Yep, but first, lemme ask you something. Have you ever heard of the Olympus Twelve?" Arthur had a stunned look on his face. "Yeah, but what does that have to do with anything?" Whamon laughed. "Arthur, you know too little. You see, the Olympus Twelve and the Seven Demon Lords have been at war for a long time. They each want to take the other down, but we have the advantage of having more members. But I supposed I should get to the point." Before Arthur's eyes, Whamon had digivolved into a large, merman Digimon holding a trident. "I am one of them. I am the King of the Sea: Neptunmon." He spoke with great authority in his voice. Lucemon saw the Olympuian Warrior and flew back to the area. "Neptunmon? Why, I believe this is the first time a Demon Lord and an Olympian Warrior have met face-to-face. I think I have to perfect match for you."

Suddenly, a large tidal wave bigger than Lucemon's Dragon and Neptunmon came towards the ruined island. A large, red crocodile emerged from the wave. "Neptunmon, meet Leviamon!" The large crocodile snarled at Lucemon. "Lucemon, why have you called me here?" Lucemon turned to his "fellow" Demon Lord and flew around him slowly. "Because he is one of the Olympus Twelve, and I figured it would be best to settle the dispute of who should rule the Seven Seas." Leviamon turned to Lucemon and snapped it's teeth. "Interesting. But what do you plan to do with your Dragon." Lucemon flew away. "I don't care. Finish him if you want." Leviamon snarled again, but in pleasure. "Good, then I will have the pleasure of destroying two powerful Digimon with ease. Come my friends! It is time that we fulfill our dream of claiming the title of the kingdom that rules the sea!" Neptunmon clutched his trident. "Arthur, get to safety. A war is about to begin. Come my loyal followers!" Many sea Digimon emerged from the ocean. There were MarineDevimon, Dragomon, and MetalSeadramon in Leviamon's army, a long with a few others. Neptunmon's army had Vikemon, JumboGamemon, Plesiomon, and many others.

A female Digimon with several crescents on her armor floated near Neptunmon, who seemed to appreciate her presence. "Dianamon, pleasure to see you here." Dianamon smiled. "Please, I couldn't let you take part in a war with a Demon Lord without help." Neptunmon smiled as well. "I am glad that you are here to help us." Leviamon roared with anger. "Are you two lovebirds gonna fight or not. Neptunmon looked at Arthur, then at Dianamon. "Dianamon, give my friend her some assistance." Dianamon nodded and went to Arthur. She put out her hands. "I will heal your friend." Dianamon healed Wanyamon, allowing him to Digivolve to Strabimon. He looked up at the large army, then at Arthur. "It just never ends, does it?" Arthur shook his head with a smile. "No, but I think we can change that. Bio-Merge activate!" Arthur held out his Digivice. "Strabimon, Bio-Merge to...Beowulfmon!" Beowulfmon stood with a gleam in his armor. "Alright, let's do this."

You Guys Cant Have All The Fun" Haaris Came Flying Upon DoruGreyMon And yelled "Metal Meteor!!!"Then it barley hit leviamon and almost had hit Neptunemon "Sorry Bout That!!"

Then Leviamon yelled "Leviathan Cauda!!!" He Slamed his enormous tails on the ground, creating a giant fissure in the earth where large bodies of water started to spew out.

Haaris Pushed Beowolfmon out of the way and dorugreymon was pushed out of the way by neptunemon,haaris and neptunemon were in to much pain to move then haaris digivice started to glow,Haaris Bio Merged With His Digimon To Become Alphamon, Leader Of The Royal Knights,He Was Joined By The Rest Of The Royal Knights,Craniummon,Crusadermon,Duftmon,Dynasmon,Examon,Gallantmon,Magnamon,Omnimon,Sleipmon,and UlforceVeedramon

"C'mon, Leviamon, do you seriously think you can win?" Ytidens' spirit whispered to the Demon Lord, obviously unseen by the others. "You have half the planet against you." The deceased Dreadmon's data began to play music befitting of an epic battle. "If you still think you can fight," he added cruelly, "let's see how much carnage you can wreak on these almighty imbeciles." Sitting back in midair, the dead spirits lingered, waiting to see how many would join them.

Leviamon growled. "Hmm, I like how you think. First I'll take care of them, then I'll show Lucemon and Dæmon who's the best Demon Lord!" Beowulfmon was confused. "I don't know who you're talking to, but don't think you can defeat us!" Beowulfmon, Alphamon, Neptunmon, Dianamon, Gallantmon, Omnimon, Craniumon, and Examon all prepared readied themselves to defeat Leviamon, who was laughing. "One of your friends and his Digimon have died. Now I think I should show you true power!" Beowulfmon was quite shocked, but not as quite shocked as what he was about to see. Leviamon howled loudly, shaking the terrain and destroying even more land. "I'll absorb the data and end this battle once and for all! Leviamon, Digivolve to...DreadBehemothmon!" The large crocodile had turned black while its blue fins turned red. There were four red tentacles sprouting from its back. It was even larger than before and its teeth were sharp enough to turn an island to dust. Beowulfmon instantly knew what who's data Leviamon had absorbed. "Ytidens and Dreadmon. Can't say they didn't deserve it." DreadBehemothmon roared "Yuggoth's Dread!" and shot it's tentacles at it's enemies, impaling Examon, Craniumon, Omnimon, and Dianamon. Craniumon and Omnimon had their data absorbed, Examon was turned into a Digi-Egg, and Dianamon was mortally wounded. "That was but a sample of my power. Your fate shall be much worse than their's."

"thats it,i will not let u harm any of my friends DreadBehemothmon" alphamon said,he absored all the data left from the digimon who had beened brutally deleted,and pulled out a large blade he tunred into Alphamon (Ultimate War Blade King Dragon Sword) its time for your end he held up the blade that was made up from the data of all his lost allied and swung it and yelled "Digitalize of Soul!" he Summoned a monster from another world that would devours his enemies. the monster started firing multiple green energy beams from his hands.