Digimon: The Seven Demon Lords (Started)(No More Forms)

PokeLen

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kit smiled. "Hi Kenshin, Hi Gummymon." Viximon suddenly jumped out of his arms and started to play with Gummymon. Kit laughed. "Looks like they're having fun." He started to approach the slightly scary boy mumbling to himself away from the others. "Hey, Mister, what's your name, and do you know where we are?"

Neos stood to the side and waited until everyone introduced themselves. "Kit, you may not know this, but this place, this open landscape, was once part of the Tri Islands from all those legends that I learned in school. And before you ask how I know this, there is another island right past there, and then another. The islands together make a Triangle Shape."

"Yep yep" Flamemon shouted. He ran over to Viximon and Gummymon. "How's it going guys? Wanna play?"

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Ytidens whirled around at his mention, but the person's attention had been attracted by someone else. Narrowing his eyes, he turned again and began to wander the coastlines, plotting mentally. Dreadmon, predictably, had a similar attitude.

Haaris and impmon approached Rink and Knuppomon.Hey Why Are You Guys Standing Here Alone all our digimon are having so much fun.

"Shut Up And Leave Me Alone Loser" said Rink

"What The Hell is Your Problem" replied Haaris,as Rink Started Walking Away

OOC: Haaris, you can't control ALZ's character for him.

Kit's eyes widened. "Really?" He turned and stared at the sunset. "Kay, let's go explore these Triangle Islands then. Come on, Viximon!" As Viximon jumped into his arms, he started to run towards the coast, hoping to catch a glimpse of one of the other islands. "See ya guys! Maybe we'll meet again sometime." He shouted over his shoulder.

Eventually, stalking along the coast, Ytidens caught sight of another island. It had high cliffs serving as a coastline, he could already tell. It made an alluring headquarters.

"Now all we need to do is figure out how to get there..." he murmured to Dreadmon, who bobbed up and down in agreement. He whipped around, surveying the terrain of the island. Not much wood was visible, but there was more island to explore. Somehow, Ytidens had the strangest feeling that the island he had just seen would lead him to great things, and he knew Dreadmon had it, too. He stormed singlemindedly towards the center of the island.

Strabimon just finished absorbing the Ogremon's data. Arthur shook his head. "I really wish you would stop that." Strabimon didn't look at Arthur and said, "Why? You're used to it now. Besides, I'll probably need the extra energy when we take down the Demon Lords."

"I don't think that'll happen." Arthur and Strabimon saw that they were surrounded by Roachmon, Flymon, and Kuwagamon.

"Lord Beelzemon has charged us with the task of getting rid of you, and he'd rather have it done one by one." Roachmon said, but Strabimon just sighed. "Too bad that you'll be the ones going first." Strabimon jumped at Roachmon. "Light Slash!" Roachmon was destroyed, and Flymon charged forward, but Strabimon turned as his legs glowed blue. "Light Leg!" He quickly quicked Flymon and knocked him at Kuwagamon, but Kuwagamon caught Flymon in his pincers. Flymon sighed. "Thanks, that was-" Kuwagamon closed his pincers and ended Flymon, absorbing his data. Arthur was shocked. "Why did you do that?" Kuwagamon simply answered, "We were told to get rid of you, and I follow orders very loyaly." Kuwagamon suddenly began to change. He was digivolving. "Kuwagamon, digivolve to.... Okuwamon!" Arthur and even Strabimon gulped at the sight of the large insect.

Haaris wandered in to a cave all of a sudden the entrace of the cave had a mysterious shadow by it Then Haaris Could not beleave his eyes He Was Standing in from From Lilithmon one of the Demon Lords...She Started to attack impmon and Grabbed Haaris Thern Haaris was being choken through his last breth he yelled "Impmon I Command You To Digivolve!

"I don't think you'll need that," Ytidens smirked as he slowly walked into the cave. "Despairmon, attack." It obeyed, firing an energy beam straight through Lilithmon's wrists. Furious, the Demon Lord began to release her Phantom Pain mist. However, the damage had been done: Ytidens, Despairmon, and Haaris had all fled.

"Close the door behind us," Ytidens ordered the scarlet Digimon. It fired its energy beam at the mouth of the cave. Lilithmon had been sealed inside. Suddenly, music began to radiate from Despairmon. After a while of playing ominous music, it ceased, waiting for its commander's response.

"I agree," the sociopath replied as he stormed away. "We seem to be in over our heads."

Kit stopped in his running to hear what sounded like an avalanche falling. He rushed towards the scene to see the scary boy from before and another boy with their digimon outside a cave. Kit could hear screams coming from the cave. "What happened?" He worriedly asked the boys.

"Lilithmon," Ytidens bit to the boy. He recognized his voice as that of the one that had originally noticed him. "That's what happened. C'mon, Despairmon," he gestured to his Digimon as he stalked away. He wanted to find more materials for his planned boat.

Arthur sighed now that Okuwamon was gone. However, the ground started to shake and Okuwamon was somehow back!

"How are you back?" Arthur shouted. Okuwamon shook his head.

"Oh, come on, do you honestly think that I would lose like that? That little Impmon simply took the data of the skin I shed. Now that's battle." Arthur flashed his digivice. "Go, Strabimon!" Strabimon began to digivolve. "Strabimon, digivolve to.... Lobomon!" Strabimon charged and pulled out his swords. "Lobo...Kendo!" Lobomon jumped and sliced through Okuwamon, truly ending him. Arthur smirked. "I'd like to see that other guy try that. Speaking of which, I don't trust that guy. He has Impmon, and I thought Impmon becomes Beelzemon. I gotta go find him. I think he went to the islands."

Ytidens gaped before whirling around. "...Alright, I guess," he muttered finally. However, the sound of a voice interrupted them:

"...try that. Speaking of which, I don't trust that guy. He has Impmon, and I though Impmon becomes Beezlemon."

Their interest was peaked at the mention of the Demon Lord.

"I gotta go find him. I think he went to the Islands."

"That settles it, then," Ytidens murmured. "We need a boat. If you intend to help, c'mon."