Digimon: The Seven Demon Lords (Started)(No More Forms)

PokeLen

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as haaris was recovering he woke up to see a group of people around him the other,digi tamers he came to his senses got up found impmon and said thanks to Ytidens who had saved him then haaris said somthing to him "YOU SHOULD NOT STAY WITH ME LILITHMON WILL COME AFTER YOU!

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

OoC: We've both left, and none of us trust you.

IC:

The island they were on didn't have nearly as much material on it as Ytidens would have hoped. By the the time the group had finished, there was only enough room on the rudimentary canoe for one person and their Digimon.

"Only one of us will be using this..." Ytidens murmured as the company reached the coastline where the fortress-island was visible, "...and it's going to be me." While Despairmon began charging up its laser just outside the boat in case of resistance, Ytidens cast off.

Haaris Had Been Walking Alone He Felt wierd becuz nobody trusted him the he heard lilithmons voice it said "You Escaped Me Once And It Will Not Happen Again Impmon!"

lilithmon grabbed impmon and he started glowing with a purple auro and he was yelling then he warp digivolved to The Demon Lord Beelzemon the 2 demon lord beat up Haaris Then Through him in to a river The Haaris Studered and said Iii-mmp-mmon then he faintwed and was in the current of the rapids,no 1 new were he was no one trusted no body was going to save him.it was all over.he did not even have his digimon anymore

Strabimon became angered. "That ingrate! We helped him make that boat, and he doesn't even offer it to us? He could've just flown on that little jellyfish!" Arthur noticed Despairmon about to fire it's laser. "Strabimon, get down!" Arthur pushed Strabimon out of the way just when Despairmon shot, missing them both. Arthur got back up and saw Despairmonn charging up it's laser again. Luckily, he saw a Whalemon swimming by. Arthur waited until Despairmon and Ytidens was almost out of view and put his hands to his face and called to the Whalemon. "Hey Whamon, could you give us a lift." The Whamon swam all the way over to him. His voice was loud and old. "Sure, where to?" Arthur pointed over to the islands. "There, follow that boat, but be careful and don't let anyone in the boat see you." Whamon nodded his head. "Sure, no problem, I'd like company. Jump on in." Arthur looked confused, but then he saw what Whamon meant. Whamon had opened his mouth. "Well, is something wrong?" Strabimon covered his mouth and turned green as he threw up. Arthur stuttered. "N-no, nothing's wrong." Once getting over their disgust, the two got into Whamon's mouth.

After swimming for a while, Whamon saw someone drowning in the rapids. Whamon knew that he was told to follow the boat, but he couldn't just let the poor kid drown. He decided to turn off course. Arthur and Strabimon noticed the shake. They were standing in the stomach, which looked very empty. (ooc: Yes, the stomach is just like how it was in season one.) Arthur looked up at the "ceiling" and asked Whamon, "Hey, what's going on?" He heard Whamon's voice saying, "I'm sorry, but I can't follow that boat for now, there's a boy in trouble. Arthur sighed. "Dang, we'll fall behind, but I guess saving that guy is more important." The duo heard Whamon's mouth opening, and suddenly, his mouth filled with water. A boy fell down as the water sank into a drain in the middle of the room. The boy coughed up and looked up at Arthur. Arthur saw that it was the boy with Impmon. "Hey, it's you! You're the one with Impmon. Wait, where is Impmon?"

Despairmon played some music that radiated a doubtful mood as it settled into the boat. Contrary to most popular belief, it couldn't fly for long periods of time carrying heavy weights, and it had barely been able to catch up to the canoe.

"It doesn't matter," Ytidens told Despairmon. "They would have betrayed us had we not betrayed them. You know that as well as I do." Despairmon's next piece showed understanding. Suddenly, its music changed to urgent. "Wha-?" A Whamon was following them. Despairmon charged its laser.

However, the Whamon soon turned and left. Almost as soon as it vanished from view, the boat bumped up against a cliff face. Looking up, Ytidens grinned: he had found his fortress.

"Think you can fly up there?" Ytidens asked Despairmon. It answered not with music, but by extending its tentacles. The trio floated up the cliff face. Landing, the two immediately found that the island was heavily forested. Smiling, Ytidens and Despairmon set to work. Their fortress would be ready in twenty-four hours of solid work.

ooc: make a quick edit, you said trio.

Arthur crouched down and put his hand on Haaris' shoulde, who was crying. "Hey, it's okay. I'm really sorry I didn't trust you. Don't worry, I'll try to get Impmon back, but first, we gotta get back on track." Those words made Haaris happier. Arthur stood back up and shouted to Whamon. "Hey Whamon, do you still see the boat?" Whamon's voice echoed around the room. "Yeah, but there on the island. I guess that's my stop." Whamon swam up to the edge, hoping to stay out of the sneaky duo's sight. He opened his mouth underwater so Arthur, Haaris, and Strabimon could swim up onto the island unnoticed. When the got onto the land, Arthur decided to be formally introduced. "Well, I guess we should get over the introductions. I'm Arthur and this is Strabimon." Strabimon simply nodded and said "Hey."

"Wha-?" Their citadel was nearly complete, so Ytidens and Despairmon weren't exactly pleased to find visitors. Despairmon started to play vicious-sounding music.

"Go ahead," Ytidens acknowledged. "Blow them off the island."

The resulting explosion from Despairmon's laser proved that success had been guaranteed.

"Hey Arther... Do u think we will ever find Impmon" said haaris doubtfuly. Haaris Said To Arther "I never had any friends until i met impmon he made me wat i am today. 3 years ago a digi egg came out of my computer it hatched and thats wen i met Yaamon who digivolved in to impmon when we came to the world

Arthur kept on walking. "Hopefully. If we're lucky, Beelzemon won't join them. But I know what it's like to have a friend for so long. One day, I just met this little Wanyamon. Soon he became the rebellious Strabimon I know today. He's like a brother to me. I can't imagine wait it must feel like to lose him." Suddenly, the trio saw an explosion. Arthur saw Ytidens and Despairmon standing by a citadel. Arthur growled. "Strabimon, time to digivolve!" Strabimon nodded. "Right. Strabimon, digivolve to...Lobomon!" Lobomon took out his swords and charged at Despairmon. "You're going down, you rotten back-stabber!" Arthur started running to Ytidens.

Seeing that its attack hadn't worked, Despairmon formed a sort of energy lance out of its mouth. The beam was long enough that Lobomon charged straight into it, going flying.

He's calling US backstabbers... Ytidens thought bitterly. We all know it was going to be a fight for the boat. Just because I beat him doesn't mean he has to call the kettle black. He entered his wooden fortress, finding the antique cannon he had dug up early in construction. He aimed it out the window.

Lobomon landed by Arthur. Arthur ran over to him. He didn't look too hurt. "Lobomon! Are you okay?" Lobomon tried to get up, holding his chest. "I-I'm fine. I don't know what's that guy's problem. Let's try to reason with him." Arthur shook his head. "Right." Arthur started walking up to the fortress, hoping they wouldn't shoot at him. "Lobomon, you'd better stay behind, we don't want to make things worse. Guard Haaris." Lobomon got up and went over to Haaris so they wouldn't try to hit him. Arthur stood in full aim of the cannon. "Hey, I don't know what you're problem is, but I thought we were all on the same side. We're all against the Demon Lords, but you don't seem to trust anyone. Do you even trust your Digimon?" Despairmon turned to Ytidens at these words.

"Biting questions," the schizotypical boy shot back. "You could say that my Digimon... IS my trust. And if you're at all like anyone else, no, we're not on the same side," he finished angrily.

"Do you even care that the Demon Lords are trying to destroy the Digital World?" Arthur shouted at the strange boy who didn't even trust him. "Maybe we could work together."

Back at where Lobomon was standing, he saw a boy and a little robot digimon. Lobomon and Haaris ran over to them. Lobomon looked at them. "You guys okay?"

"The Demon Lords will drown in their own spite before they even touch the Digital World," Ytidens challenged, though he did roll the cannon away. "And I'm not falling for the old 'work together against a common enemy' trick again. Don't even try it. It doesn't work," he finished.

OoC: Yes, he is mentally ill.

OoC: Despairmon is still Digivolved.

IC:

Despairmon whirled around and grabbed Lobomon with its tentacles, firing another laser. However, Lobomon was more resilient than Strabimon, and this time was only knocked into the air. It quickly rose and charged Despairmon again; the floating spider was barely able to dodge the attack.

Despairmon had whirled away from the lunge like a matador and wrapped its tentacles around Lobomon. The music it was radiating just screamed 'do you ever learn' as it charged up a colossal blast. However, luckily for Lobomon, a blast was heard from the direction of the castle: Ytidens had fired the cannon at a pair of Goblimon, who were attempting to capture Haaris. Despairmon dropped Lobomon and turned the mighty blast on the surviving Goblimon.

Ytidens walked out of the castle, pulling the cannon along on a rope. He spoke softly at first: "No one's safe here. There is nothing of interest. There's only one reason why you would be here, and I'm not going to stand for it. Now..." he bellowed, "GET OFF THE ISLAND!!"