Digimon: The Seven Demon Lords (Started)(No More Forms)

PokeLen

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That's it, I've had it your crazy schizo-talk. Lobomon, I think it's time we take this to the next level." Arthur pulled out his digivice, which glowed a shiny blue. Arthur's eyes widened with intent. Lobomon glowed and began to change, "Lobomon, digivolve to...KendoGarurumon!" The large wolf stood in front of Arthur, who had a fierce look, treating Ytidens as bad as the Demon Lords. "By the way, I never caught your name." KendoGarurumon suddenly charged at Despairmon with great speed. Arthur smirked. "But I don't think that'll matter soon." He was smiling sadistically.

Haaris was asleep he was having a dream... he was running into a karge castle following impmons shadow he ran for hours then final caught up with the shadow.in the room was the 7 demon lords in front was beelzemon who laughed at haaris. "Impmon plz stop this come back with me" "Hahahahaha You Fool The Impmon U No Is Gone said beelzemon the beelzemons shot him.Haaris woke up he was riding on kendogarurumon with Arther

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

"It will, trust me," Ytidens assured. "I'll do what I must. Despairmon, Digivolve to HyperConquerormon!" The result of this Digivolution was frightening. HyperConquerormon was able to teleport away from KendoGarurumon's incredibly fast attack, but only barely. It began to fire bolts of black lightning, but KendoGarurumon was able to dodge them all. Both combatants then fired their blastsof energy, which collided in midair and exploded.

In the intensity of the fight, barely anyone could notice the cloaked figure standing up against the castle. But Ytidens did, and he was extremely suspicious immediately.

"Who are you, and what are you doing here?" he demanded sharply. Both combatants ceased their fighting and turned to watch.

"Me?" the cloaked figure said. "I'm just watching the fight."

"...We're way in over our heads, aren't we?" Ytidens murmured. "HyperConquerormon, attack!" HyperConquerormon fired off several bolts of black lightning, which were all reflected by the now-unveiled fighter.

Dæmon was standing before them. And he was, as always, furious.

Arthur was horrified by HyperConquerormon's form. But that wasn't what worried him. The sight of Dæmon himself sent chills down Arthur spine. KendoGarurumon's wings expanded from his side and charged up a laser in his mouth. "Lupine Laser!" A beam of energy shot out hit Dæmon, but he didn't start there. KendoGarurumon started running and eventually sped up like a blur. He started spinning around Dæmon. "Howling Star!" The blades tore at Dæmon, but only so much that his cloak was shredded. Now it was far worse. Dæmon showed his true form. He was a monstrous demon. Arthur shook at this monstrous visage. KendoGarurumon dug his claw in the dirt. He saw HyperConquerormon going forward, and KendoGarurumon wasn't gonna get him win that. He ran forward next to the giant, floating Digimon. "I'm not gonna let you hog all the glory, you space-jelly. Let's say we hold off on fighting, at least for now?"

HyperConquerormon played desperate-sounding music in response to KendoGarurumon's query; Dæmon had just surged forward in a sort of body slam that both combatants had barely escaped.

"This is getting crazy," Ytidens muttered. "Conqueror's Cannon!" HyperConquerormon began to charge up a giant beam. Dæmon wasn't stupid enough to fall for such a time-consuming attack, and charged HyperConquerormon. As it turned out, though, the charging energy was an illusion: HyperConquerormon was able to get in a powerful real laser.

Unfortunately, Dæmon was only sent flying; when he got up, it was clear no lasting damage had been done. Therefore, everyone, including Ytidens and HyperConquerormon, was glad when the silhouettes of Renamon, Flamemon, and Terriermon and their tamers appeared on the horizon.

OoC: I have an idea for the DNA Digivolution of HyperConquerormon and KendoGarurumon. I'll PM you about it.

Dæmon smiled. "This is interesting, but I don't want this to take too long." Dæmon held down KendoGarurumon and HyperConquerormon in case of resistance with one hand. With the other hand, flames streamed out as he shouted, "Evil Inferno!" The new arrivals dodged, but Dæmon's hand came crushing down. Just in time, KendoGarurumon bit Dæmon's fingers, causing the Demon Lord to yell in pain. He threw the wolf against a rock face. KendoGarurumon hit it hard and fell down, struggling to get up.

Haaris was watching the fight then ran up to Daemon AND Yelled, "Hey Daemon Tell Me Where Impmon is!" then Daemon sed "Ah ur beelzemon old tamers orders were to come after you" ademon grabed Haaris adn started to fly away as they fkew away Haaris's digivice fell out of wis pocket and landed in front of Ytidens and Arthur

Ytidens and HyperConquermon looked shaken. "Let's see if we can't use adrenaline well... Despairvokation, HyperConquerormon." A scarlet aura surrounded Strabimon, whose eyes snapped open. It looked incredibly scared.

"Charge him up," Ytidens ordered. The red aura pulsed, and Strabimon screamed.

"We're running out of options here," Ytidens said to Arthur. "Despairvokation scares a Digimon back into operation. Strabimon should be fine." He and HyperConquerormon reentered the castle. Soon afterwards, a double telescope was aimed out the window.