Kill La Kill

Nicο

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here's the way I see it:

[spoiler=final four]

21. Satsuki tears apart Junketsu, turning Ryoko back to normal.

22. Nei goes berserk and Ryoko kills her, thus avenging her father.

23. Ryoko and Satsuki confront bad guy.

24. Epic final battle, good guys win and they live happily ever after, with Satsuki and Ryoko about to clash naked.

[/spoiler]

Ofc they had to end it with [acronym="Senketsu on Satsuki"]that.[/acronym] I'm itching to see what happens of it, but I can't scratch it until next week. >_<

As for the episode... it seemed kinda rushed even for this show, imo. I felt like I was riding a minivan going double the speed limit on a highway.

here's the way I see it:
[spoiler=final four]
21. Satsuki tears apart Junketsu, turning Ryoko back to normal.
22. Nei goes berserk and Ryoko kills her, thus avenging her father.
23. Ryoko and Satsuki confront bad guy.
24. Epic final battle, good guys win and they live happily ever after, with Satsuki and Ryoko about to clash naked.
[/spoiler]

This sounds good to me

The second opening has quickly become one of my favorite anime openings. I wonder in the next episode if it'll be updated again showing Ryuko in Junketsu and Satsuki in Senketsu. I like how it later added the new outfits from the recent episode, like everyone in their Nudist Beach uniforms.

EDIT: So I had always thought Senketsu looked like something familiar, and I just remembered what.

Senketsu.pngBY3NHRw.png?1

ARE YOU JEALOUS THAT HE'S GOING TO END UP WITH SATSUKI?

No. I just hate him.

The second opening has quickly become one of my favorite anime openings. I wonder in the next episode if it'll be updated again showing Ryuko in Junketsu and Satsuki in Senketsu. I like how it later added the new outfits from the recent episode, like everyone in their Nudist Beach uniforms.

EDIT: So I had always thought Senketsu looked like something familiar, and I just remembered what.

Senketsu.pngBY3NHRw.png?1

What uniforms?

Archived