Kill La Kill

Nicο

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God dangit I am in the Kill La Kill Section why the hell am I getting these spoilers for a show I haven't seen

USE
FECKING
SPOILERS
UGH

Just going to say...

Kamina being a spoiler is about as real as DARTH VADER being a spoiler modern day.

I'm not saying they're right to just spout it, but it's common knowledge.

God dangit I am in the Kill La Kill Section why the hell am I getting these spoilers for a show I haven't seen

USE
FECKING
SPOILERS
UGH

Don't worry. Kamina dying is a running joke among people who has watched the show. He is fine. 

[spoiler=TGM Don't open this]

he isn't

[/spoiler]

Also, wasn't Mako's Goku Uniform destroyed? It would have been nice to see an even pimpier version of Fight-Club Mako.

I tried to quote the above post....facepalm

Well anyway

Just going to say...

Kamina being a spoiler is about as real as DARTH VADER being a spoiler modern day.

I'm not saying they're right to just spout it, but it's common knowledge.

This doesn't mean that everyone has seen it. That just....isn't fair. I'm getting mighty sick of people here not putting anything in Spoilers....I mean I'm on the Kill La Kill Thread- I can see that coming....but other animes? They need to start putting that stuff in spoilers.

And I can't even remember all of Star Wars XD

I mean a lot of things about some anime is common knowledge- but it doesn't mean you should assume everyone who watches anime knows about it. 

Drill you are mean D=

... The company they came from is Gainax

PREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTY SURE Gainax had plenty of claism to fame pre-Kamina.

I meant that to be subjective to me, considering TTGL is the only Gainax anime I've seen that I know of.

I meant that to be subjective to me, considering TTGL is the only Gainax anime I've seen that I know of.

Evangelion

Furi Kuri/Fully Cooly/FLCL

Panty and Stocking with Garter Belt

I'm sure you've heard of and/or seen at least one of those

Also, you should still watch TTGL. Kamina's not even the reason to watch it, IMO.

Evangelion

I'm sure you've heard of and/or seen at least one of them.

I've heard of the last one, but I haven't seen any of them, nor have I known they were made by Gainax.

Evangelion

I'm sure you've heard of and/or seen at least one of those

Also, you should still watch TTGL. Kamina's not even the reason to watch it, IMO.

So should I watch those above 3 too?
I've only heard of 2. xD

And by heard of...I heard one member here mention it. Evangelion is one of the only ones I know of.

I still plan to give it a shot but for certain reasons I'm passing on it for now.

Evangelion isn't for the weak of stomach. I get sick just watching clips. But it's supposed to be really good.

I haven't seen Panty and Stocking, but it's supposed to be hilarious as hell if not a bit risque at times.

Fooly Cooly is a series that's... well I won't spoil. It's random. Watching it for 6 eps isn't too bad.

Evangelion isn't for the weak of stomach. I get sick just watching clips. But it's supposed to be really good.

I haven't seen Panty and Stocking, but it's supposed to be hilarious as hell if not a bit risque at times.

Fooly Cooly is a series that's... well I won't spoil. It's random. Watching it for 6 eps isn't too bad.

Gah I am horrible with my stomach....oh well the series looked neat.

Risque is my forte

Random eh? I might try it after I look into it.

Is it bad I have bias towards older series because I don't like really old art?

Evangelion is nothing short of an amazing series it has a few more bloody scenes in it and is definitely not for someone who doesnt like things that you have to sit down for a while in order to understand what happens, personally for me its my favorite series but its understandable to dislike its dark and semi-experimental nature

Panty and Stocking is pretty funny but it has a few moments and even episodes that are just plain gross

FLCL was one of my first animes and i still do love it today.

Dubbing myself the first on YCM to watch episode 23, all I have to say is... 

Ho

Ly

Senketsu.

[spoiler=Don't read this till you watch the episode]

So... that thing we were wondering about why Nui's chest regenerated but her arms did not has been explained (though her eye is still a plothole, since it was gouged out with only the thumb side). Furthermore, the new Regalia uniforms are super cool, though I don't think enough was shown in regards to Jakuzure (call me a fanboy, idc) and Inumuta, though their uniforms still looked great. Original Fiber is dead, Ragyo has her own uniform, and Nui has fancy new arms. Also, Mako was just amazing in this. On so many levels.

[/spoiler]

I watched it raw, so I just used this to reinforce what I figured.

So much TTGL and Digimon in this episode, my God. Sanageyama even warp digivolved. Really excited for the finale.

Also Ragyo + Shinra-Koketsu remind me of the secret boss of P4.

[spoiler=Gushing 'bout Mako and this episode was awesome]

How many times does is need to be said that Mako is just the best character? Looking back at the start of these series, Mako really has become a hero in her own right. She knows she's weak, but wants to help. Her power is great but at the same time limited. She goes into every situation with supreme optimism which pulls her through everything. And best of all, all of her efforts are reciprocated by Ryuuko in kind. They really have a great friendship dynamic that a lot of shows fail to grasp. All in all, Fight Club President Mankanshoku Mako is da best.

It may just be me, but I think they handle the 'power levels' of everyone very well. Ryuuko shows off her Protagonist Power regularly, Mako can fight with the best of 'em but is still just a Two-Star, Nudist Beach are gutsy but can't really do anything, the Elite Four have a mid-ground between Satsuki and Mako but together can be just as strong as Ryuuko, and so on. In something like Naruto or DBZ, the main character (Naruto/Goku) is miles ahead of their allies with everyone but the second strongest (Sasuke/Vegeta) being completely useless. This and One Piece (yes, I'm biased to super-popular shonen) can pull off 'No, we have many characters and they all can and will be used to their fullest extent'. So when a final assault episode like this comes around, it feels justified that everyone is contributing and makes you feel better for having come to understand these characters.

Oh right, the actual episode. Ragyou's... ultra-hard Life Fiber weapons? Seems unlikely, but meh. It makes sense after the fact, I guess. Woman's a sexy beast through and through. Glad the final villain's not a big ball 'o twine. Nui's new arms look cool, was wondering how they would work around that. I would've gone with cyborg upgrade myself. Terminator Nui. Really really really wanna see Hououmaru actually do something. Come'on girl, you're the only dark-skinned chick in the entire world. Action Law dictates your inevitable death and all you'll have to show for it is being a Deadpan Snarker. Bust a move, take out the Elite Four, at least prove your existence held meaning besides 'Doing things that would've been OOC/inconvenient for Ragyou'. But you're probably going to die protecting Ragyou and/or sacrificing yourself. Such a shame.

[/spoiler]

Nui interupts the ending credits for a special announcement.

lol I was just about to tab when i heard the ripping sound

Wait wait

the main evil villain says "the Kamui speaks the truth" I thought that no one but Ryuko could hear Senketsu.

[Spoiler=Ep23]This was so godang hype. The new outfits, the Naked Dagger thingy, everything.....BUT HYPE FOR NUI NEXT EPISODE[/Spoiler]

Also this is really good. Notice the 0000 at her brain.

iAK4AgG.png?1

And then this, which isn't really a spoiler but is freaking evil

A7f7hwA.png?1

[spoiler=and this which is a spoiler maybe not really]and how the Naked Sol is below it- I love that camera angle[/spoiler]

Archived