Kill La Kill

Nicο

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARE YOU JEALOUS THAT HE'S GOING TO END UP WITH SATSUKI?

Pretty sure he's gonna end up with Nonon.

>Wild Monkey
>Not as harsh to him as the other two
>Had a monkey on her head as a kid

Also Astro Kid proves he has terrible taste once more, but what else is new.

New episode makes me want more. It also confirms that the only people I could ever see Ryuko with are Mako (fat chance cause Gamagoori) or Senketsu (and that doesn't really work).

A lot of people seem to be complaining that this series is nothing but fanservice. Sure, there's certainly fanservice, with an emphasis in the beginning of the series, but it's something that if you're not into it you can ignore after a while and just enjoy the show for the action.

People need to grow up, so what if you see boobs and butts, thats just life

That new episode is everything one could hope for.

Start with some TTGL
Add a sprinkle of trolling Nui
Proceed to good feels
Finally see what Iori's uniform does
Next up is Metalgarurumon and Wargreymon transformation
And then some BanchoMakomon.

Yes, it really was.

Hell yeah, Mako!

I was wondering when Nui would lose her s***, then proceed to get it pushed in my Ryuko.

Also, please tell me I'm not the only one who thought of this when Ryuko put Senketsu back on:

Gurren-Lagann-1.gif

I mean, even the posing was similar.

Also, this was the first episode I saw outside of Crunchyroll since they don't have it in English sub yet, so it was weird seeing phrases like, "Godrobe", "Four Devas", and "Senketsu Gale" instead of "Kamui", "Elite Four", and "Senketsu Shippu". Also, Nonon called Satsuki by "-chan" instead of "-sama", thought that was interesting.

I didn't expect her to get her arms cut off, but Nui finally getting what she deserves is great. It took all of one episode for me to hate her more than the guy who used to be my most hated (and thus my favorite) antagonist, Akainu.

Also, I find it a pretty big shock to see that Iori is actually a three-star, I like how it was always hidden away by his collar, unless he just recently got the three-star uniform.

In terms of funny, I loved Nui bleeding into Hououmaru's face for a good half minute, and Gamagoori wielding 9 of those extractor things so as not to be left out. Great stuff.

Archived