Kill La Kill

Nicο

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, up till now she's pretty much been there for morale boosts and the like, so I considered her the Kamina of Kill la Kill.

I was expecting the Elite Four to get their new Goku Uniforms when the dresser showed up, but Mako was so much better.

Well I dunno if I need to do spoilers or not, but it can't hurt.

[Spoiler=Episode 22] That episode....was just the freaking best. I enjoyed seeing Ryuko ripping off Junketsu (after the feels from Mako and Senketsu) and then Senketsu flipping crying. So hilarious. It was amazing to see Nui go berserk when her arms got cut off, for starters. (not to mention the whole getting the arms getting chopped off to begin with) And then when she can't regenerate.....HA~ And then Ryuko not being able to punch Satsuki...and finally, Ryuko trying to call Satsuki sis....aww....

OH I almost forgot....at the ending when they were both using Shippu after transforming....it was amazing. The amount of detail and perfection in this episode was amazing.

Mako was dang hilarious as usual. Legit she is one of the best characters I have seen in an anime...on so many levels.  

[/Spoiler]

Well...... 22 Episodes of Kill la Kill in 2.5 days. Almost a record.

Archived