Halloween Event

Legend Zero

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn't put up, so it isn't a matter of how intelligent the staff is more so then how much people would go ahead and underestimate the staff and go about voting on two accounts/etc.

AKA Should be addressed in first post, as opposed to if/when somebody attempted to do it.

Sorry, I'm somewhat an elitist. I just assume there will be an idiot out there, so I was telling you in case it didn't occur to you. But, since it was addressed, thank you for your entirely passive response to the suggestion.

A passive-aggressive response is the least you can expect when you suggest something that implies calling somebody, be it the Moderating Team or the participating members in general, an idiot.

In my initial post I simply stated that there could be a problem. Your insecurity with how smart/dumb you are was on your own accord, and my statement in no way was intended to call the staff dumb, as could be seen by I imagine just about anybody who read it, aside from you.

Any who, the problem is solved. Thank you Zero.

I guess I made it look like I was picking a bone with you; my bad, that's not the idea here. Your last comment looked sarcastic so I took the liberty of explaining it.

However since this you just said is sarcastic here's this: The very first thing I said was that it was a no-brainer, and then you explained to me why you suggested we stated the obvious.

Isn't explaining the obvious a sign of condescension?

It is. I can't expect a place on the internet to be completely void of rule breakers/idiots. I would also like to say that preemptive countermeasures to an issue isn't a "no-brainer". There is a better phrase, called "proper forethought".

The very first thing was also "how dumb do you think we (inferring the staff) are?", which was what I addressed. I told you the staff was in no way at fault, meaning I understood why you didn't address it. However, if there is a rule board that has a list of rules saying the boundaries of a dual account (when a dual account is allowed, this event), and on that list says "No voting in contests, period." Then I will gladly apologize for my suggestion on stating the "obvious".

It wouldn't be cheating if they weren't participants. I didn't simply address cheating, but I guess in a sense I addressed bias as well.

"I like this competitor more, so I'll vote on him with both accounts." For example.

No harm done, though. If anything, this discussion will tell them they were idiotic if they planned to abuse this event, which is something I wanted to make sure didn't happen as it sounds very creative, cool, and fun as a whole.

Halloween is product of American capitalism and economical trick that should be killed with fire.

Thank you.

Wow you should take my April 1st account "Dear Leader Kim", I think you would be more convincing than me.x)

I usually don't do that much around the holiday either, but this should be fun.

My account will not be North Korean though.:(

Halloween is product of American capitalism and economical trick that should be killed with fire.

Thank you.

I've no idea why this made me laugh as much as it did.

I've got a question actually, will we all simply be Monster1,  Monster2, etc. Or will we actually take on characters from pop culture, such as Dracula and the like. 

If it's the latter, which I'd hope it is, do you assign us a role or are we allowed to pick? 

Oh alright.
I was about to think of what to ask, and almost forgot I should not post it in public.

Hmm I wonder how distinctive each monster's style of posting is. I guess it should be too asshole-ish to abruptly change it to be unrecognizable.

Btw, I've been wondering. Will you be doing those accounts and giving them to the monsters, or will the monsters go ahead and prepare them individually?

I'm guessing it's the first option since they'll come with default limitations, but wanted to make sure.

So is there anything we should be doing for this, or should we just sit tight until the event get closer. Speaking of which when would be a general time frame of this starting.

As I said before, I will contact monsters later. Expect a PM in about a week.

So are the monsters allowed to try figure it out?

Probably, but with a day penalty. There are a couple things that could stop this, but I will explain that in the future PM.

Archived