Halloween Event

Legend Zero

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

So, only 4 monsters? Lamey lemon. Though I'm really curious about who's LoupGarou actually is.

Timezone stuff. I am here since 3 hours ago. You have to be patient. The line between this world and the next one doesn't open in a split second. 

Monsters gather slowly, but surely. They'll all start showing up around town, until the residents suffocate themselves with fear and despair, surrounded by the horde that steadily invades the streets and narrow passageways, illuminated by the macabre atmosphere that brings the Autumn moonlight.

Eerie air can be felt from the west. I can feel my strength building up. The night I've waited for so long is almost here! I'll seed terror in the very souls of all of you puny mortals! Spare some blood for this lost wandering soul in disgrace... Give me blood!

Timezone stuff. I am here since 3 hours ago. You have to be patient. The line between this world and the next one doesn't open in a split second. 

Monsters gather slowly, but surely. They'll all start showing up around town, until the residents suffocate themselves with fear and despair, surrounded by the horde that steadily invades the streets and narrow passageways, illuminated by the macabre atmosphere that brings the Autumn moonlight.

Eerie air can be felt from the west. I can feel my strength building up. The night I've waited for so long is almost here! I'll seed terror in the very souls of all of you puny mortals! Spare some blood for this lost wandering soul in disgrace... Give me blood!

Don't say more than your act demands you to, talkie!

So little as letting your audience know of the time you started burning is more than enough for them annoying ones to start looking for strings! The kind who don't actually pay attention to the puppets they paid to watch!

After all, this performance is all about our audience... and how it sees us.

Don't say more than your act demands you to, talkie!

So little as letting your audience know of the time you started burning is more than enough for them annoying ones to start looking for strings! The kind who don't actually pay attention to the puppets they paid to watch!

After all, this performance is all about our audience... and how it sees us.

It doesn't give anything away. I could have been busy/asleep/away. And besides, good luck at finding a pattern of activity.

Archived