Legend Zero

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what's this prize for all of this?

Secret, with a hint in the OP.

Edit:

IMPORTANT

For guesses, I will not be telling you if you are correct or not. Because of this, it would be better to guess as many as possible at every chance (in case you're lucky and it makes things easier for me).

Edit2:

You can guess more than 2 people per day, sorry for any confusion. Those who thought otherwise may PM me back and add to their list if they wish.

Rule Update:

It is against the rules of the game to simply "play the odds" and change your individual guesses each time. This is a guessing game, not math and dumb luck. Those who try this method will obviously not have their guesses count.

Not to be rude, but isn't it hard at times to tell the difference between the two? I mean, isn't it all playing the odds? People could literally change their personalities and such for the entire week and we couldn't tell who was who. I know its a game, but isn't it all guessing and luck? Still worth the shot though.

Not to be rude, but isn't it hard at times to tell the difference between the two? I mean, isn't it all playing the odds? People could literally change their personalities and such for the entire week and we couldn't tell who was who. I know its a game, but isn't it all guessing and luck? Still worth the shot though.

I have no problem with people switching up who they think is who. But it would be extremely obvious if people are constantly switching.

I wouldn't say luck is involved as much as you think, considering the guesses I have already received.

Archived