Clockwork Souls [PG-16/Started/Not Accepting]

Aix

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Though, to be honest, since the part about him having Daedalus Cores is unknown to many people, most'll see him as an ordinary foreign student, and he might be get bullied, due to the Britannian inherent racism. If the truth is known though, it'll spread like wildfire and he'll be the number 1 target by everyone.

Ezeltainn is Gallian, but if others don't notice it behind his mask he might not be bullied. If they do bully him, then he might end up sticking with the other foreign students.

Also, he wouldn't be that interested in obtaining or researching a Daedalus Core to the point of stealing one; he is used to work with what he got and after discovering that Zeta owns more than 1 core, he would most likely let him be, unless enough trust were to develop between them (they get along, are roommates, become friends, etc.); then at most he would, occasionally, jokingly attempt to snatch a core from him or threat with shutting them down (never being serious about the latter as he understands the importance of Daedalus Cores). The same goes for anyone with a core, really.

But if a Daedalus Core is offered to Ezeltainn or he finds one, of course he will take it without a second thought.

I'm surprised none of you even considered the idea of having a pet monster.

Ezeltainn has (or will have) an animal-like automaton with a relative small size to be carried around. I could have been an actual pet monster, but an automaton works better for him because of his engineer profile.

I would like to know if the characters would start with their weapons and/or automatons, or if they would be given or built during the RP, or if we are free to give them at any time in the story, including from the start if the character arrives with them, which seems to be Zeta's case.

Also, I would like to know which of these fictional countries are meant to represent actual countries. Britannia and Germania, and to a lesser extent Crescent Isles are obvious, but I can't tell the other ones.

Also, I would like to know which of these fictional countries are meant to represent actual countries. Britannia and Germania, and to a lesser extent Crescent Isles are obvious, but I can't tell the other ones.

Merc figured them out  a while back (assuming he is correct) 

By the way, lemme guess; Gallia is France, Draszera is Russia, Noctoyl is Egypt (and its surrounding countries), and the Crescent Isles is Japan.

I would like to know if the characters would start with their weapons and/or automatons, or if they would be given or built during the RP, or if we are free to give them at any time in the story, including from the start if the character arrives with them, which seems to be Zeta's case.

I would assume everyone arrived with them as you won't be obtaining Daedalus Weapons and such from the school, but if you would like this to be the case PM me and we can figure out a situation which you would obtain a weapon.

A Knight-Engineer's main function is actually to command automatons and a graduated Knight-Engineer should be able to command multiple at the same time, so I was fine with everyone having weapons and such from the start.

[spoiler='imagine Londres something like this, but without the smokestacks and the air is clear']Pleasantly surprised to find something that met what I imagined, though Londres is very clean unlike this image.

Closer would be Daedalus College and the far away thing is Warschool Britannia, though it should be a lot closer. Big castle is Lighthall Keep.

16a5f533-77e9-41e8-8198-0f565ef06858_zps[/spoiler]

It looks like Daedalus doesn't have a big outside area, eh? Means much of the activities are indoors.

That is interesting.

Do note the scale of the image and see how small each floor is.

This picture actually matches the architecture I had in mind. Warschool Britannia would have towers and Daedalus would be a bit more humble-looking.

Archived