Clockwork Souls [PG-16/Started/Not Accepting]

Aix

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Akkaradia]A land located just north of Noctyle, the land is the home for many kinds of monsters. To fend of the monsters, the people there have developed a more advanced form of Animus Manipulation, even on-par with the level of the False Cores. The land have no lords and governments outside of tribal and spiritual leaders, and often be the subject of disputes between other factions due to recent foundings of ruins inside it, but they managed to thrive despite that, due to their neutrality to the conflict. They don't really care about technology, preferring the preservation of nature. Many outsiders believed that they had once build a massive technologically-advanced empire in the past.[/spoiler] Yet another entry for the Database.

Pretty much everything is north of Noctyle, since it's sort of like Arabia/Egypt and stuff.

That would be awesome. I have an idea for a scorpion-type monster...

[spoiler= Canapio]
The Arapio is a large, 4 legged beast that roams the forests in almost all of the west and some of the deserts to the south. It has large claws on its fet and two fangs emerging from its jaw, as well as a sharp set of teeth in its mouth. It has been deemed part of. It's the arachnid and canine family, as it appears to be a large wolf, but also has 8 eyes and a large stinger, 2 feet longer than its body [/spoiler]

Did Marcus's app have the Lelouch line in it? Just wondering, cause..... Man the 3-people dorm would have been hillarious........ 

Anyway, I was going to add that (purely my oppinion) the character count should not exceed 30, if we AIX decides to continue accepting.

Also, I have an Idea for this RP which is one of two things; 1: Dormies/Roommates have an in-character PM running together, or 2:  Dormies/Roommates have an in-character thread running alongside the RP.

[spoiler=Mist Bears]Alternatively known as Ursus Nebulae. They are only found in the most remote places of Draszera. They looks like a huge bear, around the size of a polar bear, but they are completely made from mist, except a small sphere inside them. They are held together by a mechanism similar to the Daedalus cores, but the structure was formed naturally. They can solidify and dissipate at will, and they can move along with the wind and incredible speed. It is said that they are actually dead bears who got irradiated by the Animus so they are stuckin the realm of the living, akin to a ghost.

Lately, the Draszera army has managed to tame and train them for military purposes. Since their living cores is quite the same as the Daedalus cores in function, they are also be used to channel Animus from its tamer.[/spoiler]

Russian Bear Cavalry is a go. Though, at one point, an unifying formatting for each database entry might be nice.

They are only found in the most remote places of Draszera. They looks like a huge bear, around the size of a polar bear, but they are completely made from mist, except a small sphere inside them. They are held together by a mechanism similar to the Daedalus cores, but the structure was formed naturally.

The first thing I thought after reading this: Could they be used in place of Animus Cores in weapons and automatons? If so, would they cause some kind of side-effect on the performance of those weapons/automatons (instability, unusual boost on strength, etc.)?

The first thing I thought after reading this: Could they be used in place of Animus Cores in weapons and automatons? If so, would they cause some kind of side-effect on the performance of those weapons/automatons (instability, unusual boost on strength, etc.)?

Yes. The Draszerans have tried to use them alongside automatons(whether as an armor or someother form), but it has been found that straining the bears too much caused them to stay in the mist form, or caused the bear to go bearserk. The use of high-performance automatons with the bears are now not recommended, at all.

Also, another entry is a go. Guess which country is this.

[spoiler=Tabgach Region]A region located in the far east, not much was known about it, due to them closing themselves from outsider for centuries. Tales said that they possessed a quite sophisticated technology, and they used some form of Animus manipulation for many purposes that was deemed impossible in the west. They are also rumoured to.be an expert of medicines too, though their medicines are said to be very bitter, and sometimes might look disgusting for westerners.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=The Rainbow Rooster][i]Irisenix Tabgachiii[/i] is a legendary birdlike-creature only found in the tallest mountains of the Tabgach Region, according to oral tales. They are really huge to be able to block out the sun, but the shine from their rainbow-coloured feathers compensates for that. They are really mysterious, and not much is known about them, though, if going by the folktales surrounding it, it can be said that it possessed a really massive amount of stored Animus inside it. Whether it is a singular entity or an actual species is a subject of debate amongst the cryptozoologist.[/spoiler]

Turrets? Well that's one way to get in some action.

Question before I post those though: Can those of us that have two characters each have them start off at different places? Or is everyone supposed to be trying to come in through one direction?

Rush in through the front. Everyone. GOGOGOGOGOGO!

Would any of the students have recieved any literature about Daedalus College?  I'm guessing sudden turret attacks wouldn't be in them.

What happens in Daedalus, stays in Daedalus. Worse to come ;)

Oh yes, actual numbers... there should be about fifty of you coming in.

Archived