Clockwork Souls [PG-16/Started/Not Accepting]

Aix

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ezeltainn doesn't have yet the gear nor skills to destroy a turret, let alone reach one of them, that's why he didn't even consider standing against them.

TwT
No one is interested in Helen...

I understood that Helen retired from the scene to patch her bandages, and I didn't see my character following her out of curiosity. He did notice her leaving, though.

Yes. I'm quite surprised that none of you tried to show off and attempted the destruction of the turrets, bar Amelia.

It came so suddenly that Isaiah flew into a panic xD though if he had the time to reassemble Jupiter II, then the automaton could destroy all three in no time flat.

Cookies > New Friends.

What happened: Got welcomed into the Great Hall for COOKIES.

Who this affects: Anyone who likes cookies.

There should be cider served by from an Animus operated machine. Pump Animus into the machine and get cider.

gdi axi
see
this is why we can't have good things

EDIT:
[spoiler="Le Status Update"]Zeta's Location: Right around entrance
What Zeta did: Get past the turrets with some moves, but got pelted a few times. Talks to Ezeltainn. Offers to lift up Aegis (offers hand). Motions for the two to walk through doors with him.
Who it Affects: Zeta, Ezeltainn, Aegis[/spoiler]

What L did: Made it past the gates, took some cookies, named his instrument, then wet and played
Where he is: inside the lobby
Who it affects: no one

What S did: Essentially fell in love, flirted a little, and looked like something out of an artists easel.
Where she is: Right next to Freed
Who it affects: Freed

I'm interested as to how Freed will respond to this.

Ezeltainn

What he did: Met Zeta, helped Aegis.

Who it affects: Aegis, Zeta and himself.

[hr]

I will update my character's app. I felt he was a tad underpowered compared with the other characters, so now I will give him the ability to boost his speed and reflexes through Animus. Being small, he should be able to exploit such ability.

Isaiah's Location: Near entrance
What Isaiah did: Ignored Caeil, talked to Aquilla about her wings and invited her to eat cookies together with him
Who it affects: Aquilla, Caeil

Looks like Caeil made a bad first impression, while Isaiah is far cooler in his mannerisms.

Archived