Clockwork Souls [PG-16/Started/Not Accepting]

Aix

[quote name="Broke. N" post="6306437" timestamp="1384566899"]J&P: In the Lobby What they did: Ate cookies and Polly whistled at Sarah. Who this affects: Themselves and Sarah's self esteem.[/quote] This is why I can't have nice moments. And I'm considering having Sarah continue to talk with Freed and ignore the bird, or shoot a warning shot right above its head...

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Er... What exactly did Ezeltainn do to Aegis? I wanna make sure first because I don't want to make any mistakes.

Sorry about that, I never gave a detail about it. He got on his knees and took her from the shoulders, trying to help her to stand up.

Lost my post for Letty, so decided to post Caeil(again) first. Funny that Magikarp's post happens before mine, but mine was posted before it.

Where's she: going to the main hall.

What did she do: Shooting wildly using her Totenmesse to gain attention.

Who did affect: Maybe everyone? She didn't bother to check what exploded.

Caeil's mind is not quite right, and especially after this day, she kinda lost her common sense.

Also, will rewrite that post later when I'm able to clear my mind, along with the Letty intro.

Where Ae is: Near the entrance

What Ae did: Got up and grabbed Zeta's and Ezel's hands and tried to drag them to the hall. 

Who it affects: Herself, Zeta, Ezel.

Where Au is: In the lobby with some cookies

What Au did: Jump down the hatch the same way Seph did

Who it affects: Himself. 

GUTS! Almost exactly identical to him -___-

But accepted.

Really? I guess I've been WAY into the franchise (if it can be called a franchise, but that seems like it's sellout like your big animes/mangas). I wanted some resemblance, but not that much to where it's identical. Now I feel I must change him somewhat, even if he has been accepted.

wat do.

But I'm more surprised that you know Berserk, let alone Guts. +5 (for obvious reason) for you.

Anywho, where should I start?

Personally Enrise, I'd suggest coming into the main hall from out of nowhere.

Anyway, time for a status update

Where Minori and Stellar are: Next to the cider machine

What they did: Minori offered to fix the machine for Amelia. Stellar, however, has done nothing more than get there.

Who it affects: Amelia

Main Hall. Got it, I'll get myself up to date immediately (though for personal RP purposes, I could just leave myself blind to what happened prior).

Ezeltainn summary

What he did: Approached to cider dispenser for a drink but tripped and fell on Stellar's breasts. He was unable to move from there and is at her mercy.

Who It Affects: Stellar, him and possibly Minori and Amelia.

Aquilla Post Summary

Location: Beside Isaiah, pulling him away from Caeil and toward the others near the cider.

What Happened: She told him her name, reacted to the explosion caused by Aegis Caeil, (Ain, didn't you make a joke about how often Aegis would be exploding things a few pages ago?) and basically ascended to the level of Alpha B*tch before dragging Isaiah toward the cider

Who It Affects: Isaiah, Caeil (COME AT ME)

Too bad Aquilla and Caeil aren't roommates. That would be freaking crazy.

First Post Summary

Where Vickky is: Refreshments room

What Ae did: Got it into the shcool, and then barged in on Freed, and mega-melons... I mean Helen Sarah

Who it affects: Herself, Freed, and Helen Sarah

She could mean Stellar as well, since she did say "mega melons" which fits Stellar better. And she clearly stated she was in the refreshments room.

But regardless, Helen's the one that's wrapped in bandages, silly Elly

Archived