Clockwork Souls [PG-16/Started/Not Accepting]

Aix

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... I was trying to figure out what to do with Ivan, since he is hopefully outmatched since he didn't plan for... this, heh.

For everyone fighting him, he sent his entire collection at you, while making preparations for escapeHe claims to have never lost, probably because he runs away all the time.  As such, he's pretty vulnerable, and I actually have no idea if he's going to escape, get beaten, or actually die.

What happened: See above:

Affects: Freed, Sarah, Vickky, Zeta, Ezeltainn, Amelia, Arthur

So... I was trying to figure out what to do with Ivan, since he is hopefully outmatched since he didn't plan for... this, heh.

For everyone fighting him, he sent his entire collection at you, while making preparations for escape. He claims to have never lost, probably because he runs away all the time. As such, he's pretty vulnerable, and I actually have no idea if he's going to escape, get beaten, or actually die.

What happened: See above:
Affects: Freed, Sarah, Vickky, Zeta, Ezeltainn, Amelia, Arthur

Just shoot him. Problem solved.

But yeah, seeing his lack of defense, I think a quick blow can easily incapacitate him.

Also, killing is forbidden by the rules, and there's Letty and some members of the council around to ensure that the rules are not broken, or at least to punish anyone who break the rule.

I was honestly thinking that he was just going to use his spiders and make them into some armor/weapon combination, or some weird shit like that. No? Ah well.

I didn't have any intentions of this being established, but would it be completely okay if I just took an onslaught of spiders - obviously taking some considerable damage (armor isn't all-over his body) - with a splash of epic to it, and whooping his ass?

No problem.

Also, I think using explosive mini bots as an armor is a bad, bad idea.

Hmm, I guess I'll make Caeil to do something while Isaiah facing the minor unimportant NPC.

EDIT1: Screw it, I'll do something else.

Caeil

[hr]

Where: Near the formerly unguarded exit.

What: Being absolutely pissed off by a senior, tried blasting him to no avail, then preparing to assault him directly, with Isaiah's help

Who: Isaiah.

Also, Caeil's skill of direction knowledge sucked hard.

Oh dear. I seem to have massively fucked up.

So yeah, sorry for the inactivity. I've been busy with finals for the last week. I wanted to post on Wednesday, but I was unfortunately sick. Again, sorry for not posting anything and... getting Nephy-kun stuck on a ditch. I shall go on and make a post!

Also, Magikarp seems to have buggered off somewhere, so I'll just put Audrey somewhere else.

EDIT:

Where Ae is; Rushing towards Zeta and the gang

What Ae Did: Shot a spider automaton in the face.

Who it affects: Mostly Zeta and Ivan, but anyone in the cafeteria should notice the sound of gunfire and explosions.

Yay, another player have returned! This leaves Stealthy and Magikarp as the ones that're still missing. Stealthy's character has been controlled by Aix, but Magikarp is not controlled by anyone yet. If he never returned, I think it'll be better if his character is controlled by another person instead(until the end or until Magikarp returns), but that might be kind of rude to him. I guess I'll wait for Aix's decision on this.

Ivan'll try to make it seem like it's that many.

It's more like... 40-50ish, enough to intimidate, but against a group...

Looks like the plan now is to double back around the other side of the building?  At least that's what it seems like since the hole is kind of sealed due to the sacrifice play.

So Iavn is pretty much defeated once Enrise and I get our posts in. What's going to happen next?

Yeah, getting right on that now.

EDIT:

Krieger

[hr]Location: Outside

Action: Tanked a few spiders, lost control of himself, charging after Ivan

Affects: Krieger/Berserk, Amelia (via Claw Crusher), Ivan, and other's around him.

What happened: Continuing the fight against Ivan, after noting the plan to escape through another path.

Affects: Freed, Sarah, Vickky, Zeta, Ezeltainn.  I'm assuming they haven't left yet.  Also Amelia, Krieger.  I think.  Also Ivan.

Almost time to finish this fight and get back to pushing plot.

Archived