Clockwork Souls [PG-16/Started/Not Accepting]

Aix

Erm, Isaiah's automaton isn't there. His Gantfall is a Daedalus Weapon ^_^; if his automaton was actually there, then he could just have it plow through all the seniors with very little trouble~

But anyway, I'll have Isaiah get through him. Shouldn't be too difficult.

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, what I currently have in mind for him is that his automaton generated a force field that redirects any attack when its up, and each of the butterfly can attack on their own. The weakness would be he couldn't attack and defend himself at the same time.

Also, yes. I have confused Jupiter and Gantfall's classing. Will fix that soon.

Amelia: Did nothing of note.  Ivan, however, used one automaton to blow up on an NPC's leg.  And threatened Amelia and Krieger to surrender.

Affects: Krieger.

[hr]

I think I may have made an opponent that Amelia cannot deal with right now, hah.

I'm back. Thanks Aix for using my character while I was gone.

I will make my post soon, it is almost done.

EDIT: Done

Ezeltainn

Where he is: At the cafeteria

What he did: Joined Zeta's team

Who does this affect: Zeta, Freed, Vickky, Sarah, himself

I took the opportunity for removing the shy personality of my character as I didn't like how it was working out. I gave it to him as a sort of a weakness in the first place, but I realized it doesn't need it as my character is still far from being overpowered.

Amelia: Did nothing of note.  Ivan, however, used one automaton to blow up on an NPC's leg.  And threatened Amelia and Krieger to surrender.

Affects: Krieger.

[hr]

I think I may have made an opponent that Amelia cannot deal with right now, hah.

Well, glad Krieger is there to save the day.

...what's with npcs and their fixation with crowds of small automatons? Just kidding.

Ivan's automaton seems to be quite the counter for the Claw Crusher and whatever Krieger have(the sword, right), due to their size and population. Though, can he protect himself?

He does wield a Daedalus weapon in the form of a dagger, but his plan is to use the automaton as a deterrent for actually attacking him, and instead, to force a surrender.  He'll probably try to flee if things start going south, though.

Sentient true core, eh?

*smiles eerily*

Ahem. Anyway, those things are quite the "Hit Me Please" signal for anyone with the knowledge. Zeta'll need to start finding a way to reliably defending himself on his own before the fact leaks.

Okay, you're going to have to PM me, cause I know some good sh*t is going to be concocted.

Maybe?

Whatever it is, it's still in the planning state, and actual result may differ from the current form of the idea. I just though that the fact that your true (only 4 player characters so far possessed a true core, for the record) core being sentient really coincides with the idea, and quite made it easier to implement.

As an attempt to divert the conversation from this topic, I think I'll do some routine overviews on each characters current statuses, but I'm unsure if this is necessary.

Maybe?

Whatever it is, it's still in the planning state, and actual result may differ from the current form of the idea. I just though that the fact that your true (only 4 player characters so far possessed a true core, for the record) core being sentient really coincides with the idea, and quite made it easier to implement.

As an attempt to divert the conversation from this topic, I think I'll do some routine overviews on each characters current statuses, but I'm unsure if this is necessary.

Welp, if you do go for the sentience true core idea, then I'll just have to evolve my sentient true core into something else.

Nah, just go on with whatever you have in mind for now. "Now" is more important than "Later", and rather than conforming to an idea in the future that might not even be executed, the future idea'll be better if it conforms to the current situation.

Like I said, if you do go for the idea, I'm going for mine.

I don't have any plans for my character. I never have any sort of plan for my characters actually, I literally go with the flow of the RP before even thinking of an idea.

I probably need to post... 

Arthur will have a tough time holding the seniors back from the window, but, hopefully his bot's many tricks will help him out a bit. 

ED1: Should I make some form of app-like thingy that has a description of Arthur's bot and what it can do?

Edit2: 

Where: Same entrance/exit

What: Set traps / Continued to fight seniors / Loaded Wingbeat with experimental ammunition.

Who: Seniors, the people beyond the window, and anyone watching Arthur fight.

[hr]

Anyone have a guess on how much longer he's going to last?

Archived