Clockwork Souls [PG-16/Started/Not Accepting]

Aix

That boy should really learn to choose his targets better, or at least not run his mouth so much. For a genius, he really fails to understand the element of surprise.

He's not expecting to succeed today, and his only plan was to make Zeta aware of his existence.

But there's just one thing that Johannes got wrong.

This boy wouldn't have the guts to fire it no matter how much he desired a True Daedalus Core.

Why do you think that Isaiah took something that was originally harmless and turned it into a deathbringer that can only kill or bring upon pain? If it was for a True Core, he'd totally fire it. He never goes into dangerous direct confrontations (he has his Jupiter II automaton for that) unless he was prepared to stretch his limits.

...Well, you'll see soon enough.

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did Caeil do: Snatched Zeta away while Johannes was attacking Isaiah, and brought him to her room.

Who did it affects: Mostly Zeta, and also everyone who's watching the fight, and definitely Johannes and Isaiah

So, here Caeil messed up another thing. I believe that Caeil will soon enough regret this action of her.

Ezeltainn (Venom let me take control of him)

Where: Library

What happened: Went to library

Who this affects: Helen and Letty a bit because he waved as he passed her by.

Will do Freed when I think of something to actually do... I think, soon, we'll move on to the next day, have some further announcements from student council.

So, the next major stuff happens the next day.  Well, that messes with my plan for an interlude while waiting for this day's events to finish.

Kept myself busy though!  My [post='6303082']app has been edited, and[/post] now contains about 300% more science!  Under 'other'->'Claw Crusher' is a new spoiler tag.  Within it contains all the secrets behind Claw Crusher, and why it works the way it does.

Ezeltainn (Venom let me take control of him)

Where: Library

What happened: Went to library

Who this affects: Helen and Letty a bit because he waved as he passed her by.

Will do Freed when I think of something to actually do... I think, soon, we'll move on to the next day, have some further announcements from student council.

Well, Krieger just started walking away from Stellar, you could follow him right when you get out. . . or something. . .

I don't know what else to think of.

Hello, guys?

Hi, there's not much else for me to do. I'm waiting for the day to be over unless interaction occurs towards me, in which case I offered the suggestion of Freed exiting the infirmary and seeing Krieger, and going up to him (along those lines), since you said it yourself that you had nothing for Freed at that moment.

I walked away from Stellar, and I can't really spontaneously appear to the other interactions, as that would be very lore-breaking and illogical. So, my character is done for the day.

Archived