Clockwork Souls [PG-16/Started/Not Accepting]

Aix

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's why I hoped the corridor is small enough that each seniors have a time window where they have limited enough movement to be unable to avoid the incoming attacks. Played correctly, I guess Caeil and Isaiah have the advantage of range and firepower, so as long as they can keep the seniors from getting close, they can rack some hits(though, after reading Gantfall's description, I think I might've underestimated its destructive power). The strategy will change if the corridor(and the door, since honestly the door would be the most vital point in the plan) is massive, then a change of plan is needed.

EDIT: If the freshmen also noticed the exit, then things are going to get interesting.

Hmm.

Alright, I think I've played the loner for long enough right now, but I'm not entirely sure on who I should interact. The closest group is with Freed, and Aix isn't on right now, nor are the others (if I'm recalling the character and RPer right), so interacting with them would be somewhat insignificant for the time being.

I think I'm going through an RPing slump.

(though, after reading Gantfall's description, I think I might've underestimated its destructive power).

Never underestimate Isaiah's finished inventions :P many of the things he makes, he just keeps them in a box since they're impractical, but the things he does complete are very potent. Especially his Gantfall, which can be used in a variety of ways, and is monstrous even by Daedalus Weapon standards~ it's only out of luck that he didn't end up blowing Polly's brains out.

But to be fair, when he switches to explosives, the bullets travel at a lower speed, lack any penetrating power, and the 'explosion' is less than that of a grenade due to the container size. But still dangerous of course

Let me just put it out their right now. Distraught is the one thing Johannes WILL NOT be feeling if you do anything to that bird. If Isaiah did do something to that bird, you wouldn't be posting in this RP for a long time; well, forever how long it would require for the Gantfall to be surgically removed form Isaiah's urethra.

Thinking about Arthur trying to get a horde of freshman through this entrance he's fighting at....

Either that, or, he could just keep trying to teach the seniors a lesson. Either works for me.

Thinking about it, the Claw-Crusher and Fatalis are truly intimidating weapons, and should easily defeat the seniors, given the proper teamwork and  tactics.

Edit for an update.

Where: Cafeteria exit

What was done: Asked (or rather told) Amelia to gather a bunch of freshman that wanted to leave. He then fired a warning shot and offered a deal with all the seniors.

Who was affected: Amelia, the seniors, possibly a strong senior, and anyone watching.

Yeah, uhh, Arthur knows he's dead but wants to buy time for Amelia (if she heads of to get freshman) and wants to stay untouched for as long as he can.

Thinking about Arthur trying to get a horde of freshman through this entrance he's fighting at....

Either that, or, he could just keep trying to teach the seniors a lesson. Either works for me.

Thinking about it, the Claw-Crusher and Fatalis are truly intimidating weapons, and should easily defeat the seniors, given the proper teamwork and  tactics.

Edit for an update.

Where: Cafeteria exit

What was done: Asked (or rather told) Amelia to gather a bunch of freshman that wanted to leave. He then fired a warning shot and offered a deal with all the seniors.

Who was affected: Amelia, the seniors, possibly a strong senior, and anyone watching.

Yeah, uhh, Arthur knows he's dead but wants to buy time for Amelia (if she heads of to get freshman) and wants to stay untouched for as long as he can.

Haha, I was in the middle of a post.  Guess this is what I get for being impatient.

For now, ignore it.  I'll reconcile it, then post my update here.

Amelia:

Action: Disorganized the seniors by riding around her Claw Crusher inside, before crashing out the windows.  Thus the cafeteria is in chaos.  Met with a senior with explosive automaton spiders who's full of himself. 

Affects: Everyone in the cafeteria.

[hr]

Well, I said I was going to do it, so I did it.  Kinda hope that causing chaos and changing the situation helps with those who are unsure what to post.  Though Amelia wouldlike if someone could get the NPC freshmen moving, of course.

Took a while but anyway...

Where Stellar is: Locked in the gym

What she did: Officially start the boss battle with Shakira. Now she stands before a pissed off one

Who it affects: Stellar, Shakira

Once again AIX, you're free to take control of Shakira if ya want. Though now you have some more information that you were probably missing last time I said that.

Archived