Clockwork Souls [PG-16/Started/Not Accepting]

Aix

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I mean the one with Zan'In.

It seems as if she crushed a senior's sword, but Freed was the only one using a sword. It's pretty confusing.

And Zan'In was defeated by Ezeltainn and Stellar, neither of them having a sword.

The whole section is sort of confusing.

Or is it a different fight?

I - honestly and truly - expected this to be on the next day. I don't want to be that dick and say we should do a time skip, but I'm really in the position where I have so little to do at the moment.

I mean, I literally scrounged up my little chat with Stalfos' Stellar just so I can say that I participated and posted.

But also, this somehow leads me to this question: didn't we have more people sing up for this RP than those actually posting? Or are the numbers pretty even?

This was why I was expecting the time skip to be like a week or something.  So that those who are finished the day can do something still by doing stuff in between.  For example, if we know the timeskip is going to be for a week, I could have had Amelia get into a fight with a group of seniors who were getting tired of her shenanigans, and others could join in as well, and set it like four days from now.  Call this a 'side-event'.  That way, people can still finish up today's stuff, and those who are done get to do something.  And when the time-skip does happen, if the side-event isn't done yet, it can still keep going, and if there are any lasting things (say something getting broken), those involved can work it out, so that there won't be a continuity issue.

Why a continuity issue?  Because people would be posting in the side-event and main storyline simultaneously.  I've done it in a few RPs before - even one on this site, see [post='6243687']here[/post] for an example of one such post.  That post had the side-event just be an extension of the main storyline; officially, the next day had started, but my character still had stuff to do in the past, so I had to make a post both in the past side-event, and the present main storyline.

Ugh, I hope that made sense.

Sorry for the delay, ready for the next part.
I have more to add in, but it's not really important, and I can edit it in later.

Location: Walks with Johannes (goes to infirmary/room later, which I'll edit in)
Stuff done: Talks with J/P, discussion and all (goes to infirmary, gets treated, goes to room, notices Aegis is nude, some gag here)
Who it affects: Zeta, J/P (Aegis later)

Parentheses are stuff I'll add in.

Where Isaiah is: Near the main building, by Caeil

What he did: Offered to join forces with Caeil in order to obtain Zeta's True Cores

Who it affects: Caeil, relates to Zeta

Welp. I also just noticed that Isaiah and Caeil have exactly the same height. Huh.

Decided just to push to the next day. Time for some serious breakfast discussion.

What: New rules, time to form teams.

Affected: Freed, Sarah (took control of her for now) and Zeta as well as anyone else willing to team up and overhears the conversation.

Archived