[Fanfiction] Thar's YCM Pairings (PG-16)

Thar

I dunno, I just wanted to emphasize that Coolspy was a sadistic killer who did crazy sh*t just to get under someone's skin. There wasn't any real reasoning behind why, tbh.

[spoiler=Coolspy made a promise]

that he wouldn't tell everyone about him and Mugen being together to save his modship. Mugen was grateful, so he made it up to him by letting him go in exchange for Coolspy not being a killer.[/spoiler]

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, alright that makes sense.

Makes a lot of sense actually.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Reads Mugen-x-Coolspy*

I quite enjoyed that tbh, 11/10. Would read again.

Mind you though, I was surprised when I saw that I made an appearance towards the end, and not gonna lie the way I was portrayed is like how I would be IRL.

Now now, don't you go saying how it fits or doesn't fit you.

You'll ruin the magic.

Thar I demand a DesuXStriker story right now.

I agree with Mugen. Their conversations/arguments on the forum aren't even remotely interesting.

I'm trying to think of a pairing that involves Daemon, but for the life of me I just can't... :<

Daemon x Lunar was suggested, but I'm still pondering as to whether or not that will work.

No, and I'll tell you why. One of us will be dead by the end of it.

More likely because it's boring as sh*t. You being dead at end wouldn't stop me from writing it if that weren't the case.

Hrm, well unless he can stir up something enough to get my attention, I don't find him very interesting.

So according to the suggestions, the best ideas are:

Aix x Raeg (A spit-baller of conspiracies is a closet teacher's pet who is dismissive toward his teacher's secret liking for him.)

Toyo x Ain (In Raeg's attempts to drive Aix off, Toyo and Ain take advantage of their obsession towards Aix to distract him, only to realize their true feelings for each other.)

Zextra x Cherry (Head guard of RC and former champion of a number of Arena matches takes a vacation, only to reunite with his long-lost soulmate.)

Night x Yin (Judge Yin holds Night responsible for Mugen freeing Coolspy, holding him under personal probation that turns into a deep, slowly-developed relationship.)

Pika x Crab (Librarian Pika receives a call from the exiled Crab Helmet and is asked to meet up in secret, which turns into an edgy situation that has the Mod department suspicious.)

Fusion x Clair (Clair is widely missed throughout the forum, but Fusion holds the secret of her whereabouts, planning to escape with her.)

In no particular order.

Archived