[Fanfiction] Thar's YCM Pairings (PG-16)

Thar

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm getting fed up with this controversy. If it gets more out of hand, then I'm calling in Yin to determine who gets their way.

Um... You might know her by the name Kokonoe/Koko. :'o

BlackxLily has been a ship for a while cause they were CC Mods together or something silly like that.

I had a feeling it was Koko. Not too good with names. :/

I think I even know who that is D=

Yep I was right

m8 really

Cu56Yfa.jpg?2

*Reads comment*

*Looks at Gamagoori in avi*

*Reads comment again*

I suggest rephrasing.

lel

I'm getting fed up with this controversy. If it gets more out of hand, then I'm calling in Yin to determine who gets their way.

I had a feeling it was Koko. Not too good with names. :/

Cu56Yfa.jpg?2

Maybe you shoulda thought of that before ignoring everybody's wishes A: not to have it written in teh first place, as both myself and FF started by saying "we don't consent" and hten B: Ignoring a full status of people (including Mugen) telling you to PM it around. You did it anyway, it makes you look like a massively spiteful, arrogant dick.

Maybe you shoulda thought of that before ignoring everybody's wishes A: not to have it written in teh first place, as both myself and FF started by saying "we don't consent" and hten B: Ignoring a full status of people (including Mugen) telling you to PM it around. You did it anyway, it makes you look like a massively spiteful, arrogant dick.

Finalfan's fine with it now. He might not care for it, but at least he doesn't feel like a tool.

Btw, I wasn't ignoring everyone. I actually considered not posting it, but people told me to post it anyway, so I posted it. #yolo

Bull actually.

About 2-3 people agreed and 2-3 people wanted it posted.

Night wanted it posted, Golden was switching around, and maybe one other approved of it.

It was very vague and quite neutral, actually.

Because Night is already bias'ed against me, he doesn't exactly count.

=/

That....that is awful logic.

That discredits pretty much anyone telling him to post it and those telling him to PM it.

Their bias opinion (which was accurate) predicted that this would not be best to post this fic so they advised PM. But since they were all biased, this doesn't matter at all and should then be posted anyway.

=/

That....that is awful logic.

That discredits pretty much anyone telling him to post it and those telling him to PM it.

Their bias opinion (which was accurate) predicted that this would not be best to post this fic so they advised PM. But since they were all biased, this doesn't matter at all and should then be posted anyway.

Yes, because the rest will totally come out and say they hate my guts and wish they could ban me. No, only Night does that. That's why I say he's biased and doesn't count.

Maxxion, stop whining would you? I wasn't particularly pleased with the crackfic I got, but at least I wasn't going to fillibuster the thread.

It's a joke. J-O-K-E. You know? Ha ha that's funny? I know you don't have a sense of humour but do try to be considerate of those that do. It's not as if it was directly malicious; it's just because people are demented and like that sort of thing. Stop trying to make it seem like a personal attack. No one else complained about their fics, so stop trying to be the victim. It's a joke, not a well planned propaganda campaign designed to ruin the reputation you don't have.

Maxxion, stop whining would you? I wasn't particularly pleased with the crackfic I got, but at least I wasn't going to fillibuster the thread.

It's a joke. J-O-K-E. You know? Ha ha that's funny? I know you don't have a sense of humour but do try to be considerate of those that do. It's not as if it was directly malicious; it's just because people are demented and like that sort of thing. Stop trying to make it seem like a personal attack. No one else complained about their fics, so stop trying to be the victim. It's a joke, not a well planned propaganda campaign designed to ruin the reputation you don't have.

Just because you take it as a joke, doesn't mean I don't. You guys all have this weird delusion that on some level I'm nice, I'm really not. I'm an asshole, through and through, get used to it. And actually, a couple others did, so I've been told.

Dunno where you get that from, but we all know you're an idiot. But, by declaring yourself an ass, you literally just justified all the crap that gets sent your way. You literally just said you deserve all you get.

No, I LITERALLY just said "I'm really not. I'm an asshole". What you jsut did, that's putting words into my sentences that were never spoken. And following your logic, everyone else deserves me yelling at htem then, when they act like assholes as well. See the problem here?

See, you're just justifying his words. You're putting zero logic into what you're saying, and all you appear to be doing is chucking a tantrum. So maybe you should wipe away your tears and put on your bigboy pants. Maybe then, we might start taking you seriously.

Why the fuck. Would I care. If you take me seriously? Y'all jsut treat me like shit no matter what I do or how I act, so why bother giving a flying fuck? Answer that one for me, then I might consider your opinions worthwhile.

Why the f***. Would I care. If you take me seriously? Y'all jsut treat me like s*** no matter what I do or how I act, so why bother giving a flying f***? Answer that one for me, then I might consider your opinions worthwhile.

You shouldn't care period. This is a forum. This is the Internet.

Everyone is treated like crap. Those who don't care are the smart ones. You don't care?
Then go away and drop this.

You shouldn't care period. This is a forum. This is the Internet.

Everyone is treated like crap. Those who don't care are the smart ones. You don't care?
Then go away and drop this.

I said I don't care if you take me seriously, learn to read. And whether it's the internet or not, offense can still be taken, words can still hurt. Y'all seem to forget that people still actl ike people, internet or otherwise.

Why the f***. Would I care. If you take me seriously? Y'all jsut treat me like s*** no matter what I do or how I act, so why bother giving a flying f***? Answer that one for me, then I might consider your opinions worthwhile.

If you don't care then why do you take US so seriously? :/

Archived