[Fanfiction] Thar's YCM Pairings (PG-16)

Thar

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really think people even know about her or I anymore ;_;
My turn, eh? Well, you've done great so far and that plot sounds interesting, so consider me psyched.
inb4cherrycomestokillus

Someone should go over to Cardgame Coalition and personally bring Cherry back to murder you xD

If you wanna be a dickhead and rip open old wounds, go for it.

If not, leave ZeoCherry in peace. Giving Clair screentime is bad enough as is.

he already backed out of birideXlily because josh would have murdered me qq

wait what o-o

wasn't it blackxlily and not me

I mean, Black and Lily are always getting shipped together for some reason, and they're both equally against it cause loved ones. :'o

Night x Yin (Judge Yin holds Night responsible for Mugen freeing Coolspy, holding him under personal probation that turns into a deep, slowly-developed relationship.)

Pika is not a fucking librarian.

Pika is a retired dictator who still lives in the city, under an alias.

This.

Pika needs to be written as the totalitarian she truly is. 

My proposition;

Pika x Crab starts out with the two of them continuing their feud after being banished from the department but then ultimately deciding that a mutual partnership would be in their best interest. Assuming this comes out after Night x Yin; There's a scene in which coolspy tries to contact a dejected Mugen (you'll see why this is relevant soon) who is on the verge of losing his job and potentially facing a jail sentence due to an investigation that Night and Yin prompt in the previous chapter. Coolspy for the first time develops "the feels" and ultimately becomes guilty for putting his true love in such a predicament. The new power couple (Pika x Crab) decide to set their sights onto the fucker's who've wronged them (the mod department), conflict ensues and in the process they develop a deep bond through one an other's evil tendencies. After reading of the mastermind who single-handedly targeted one of the highest ranking officials in the department and escaping with ease, the two decide to hire a certain coolspy to infiltrate said department. Little do they know, coolspy has a thing for his beloved Mugen. Revealing the highly valuable location of Pika and Crab whilst working with Night and Yin to take down the evil masterminds might be enough to clear Mugen's name. 

I just want Pika to be told "don't u get crazy now" just once, then my life would complete. 

Just give me some time to consider your proposal, Night. I've had a different idea for those two fics, but considering the idea of this whole thing having a plot, I'll have to really crack down.

Now lessee here...

This.

Pika needs to be written as the totalitarian she truly is.
The librarian bit could be her alias as Mugen mentioned, as I've only seen her post in the Writing section. It makes sense in my head, considering librarians are typically seen as sadists with glasses.

My proposition;

Pika x Crab starts out with the two of them continuing their feud after being banished from the department but then ultimately deciding that a mutual partnership would be in their best interest.
Seems legit. It's a much better idea than the one I had, which was basically like Coolspy stalking Mugen except with less involvement with the Mod department... and less masochism.

Assuming this comes out after Night x Yin;
Most likely.

There's a scene in which coolspy tries to contact a dejected Mugen (you'll see why this is relevant soon) who is on the verge of losing his job and potentially facing a jail sentence due to an investigation that Night and Yin prompt in the previous chapter. Coolspy for the first time develops "the feels" and ultimately becomes guilty for putting his true love in such a predicament. The new power couple (Pika x Crab) decide to set their sights onto the f***er's who've wronged them (the mod department), conflict ensues and in the process they develop a deep bond through one an other's evil tendencies. After reading of the mastermind who single-handedly targeted one of the highest ranking officials in the department and escaping with ease, the two decide to hire a certain coolspy to infiltrate said department. Little do they know, coolspy has a thing for his beloved Mugen. Revealing the highly valuable location of Pika and Crab whilst working with Night and Yin to take down the evil masterminds might be enough to clear Mugen's name. 

I just want Pika to be told "don't u get crazy now" just once, then my life would complete. 

I was thinking that Coolspy could be Crab Helmet's long-lost son after her little tangle with the Admin when she temporarily seized authority over the town. With this authority, the power went to her head, and the bragging rights drove her to rub it in YCMaker's face by f*cking him.

I felt some interconnectivity between these already though. The end of JakexBroken made a segway for StrikerxAlice and CreatorxLora, and Mugen was set up in SoraxAdvo so we had some background for him in MugenxCoolspy. I figured Night would be next anyway since he was the other major character in the last installment.

So I don't think you'll have too hard a time with it. Preparing ahead of time is always good, though.

Bro go with what your gut tells you. JUST REMEMBER THAT IT'S REALLY GOOD PROPOSAL AND YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY DO IT

Oh yes, I'm totally gonna do it.

Though, with this turning into an actual plot, I'm wondering how to implement the ships into it. The ships could just be the titles, and the pairing'll become more of a running gag more than anything, because it's the plot that fleshes it out.

I felt some interconnectivity between these already though. The end of JakexBroken made a segway for StrikerxAlice and CreatorxLora, and Mugen was set up in SoraxAdvo so we had some background for him in MugenxCoolspy. I figured Night would be next anyway since he was the other major character in the last installment.

So I don't think you'll have too hard a time with it. Preparing ahead of time is always good, though.

Yes, there was connectivity, and it was all last minute. I never intended to string everything together into an actual storyline that overpowers the pairings. xD

Well so far you are proving to be better a better than Kubo as a writer, so that has to count for something.

That's another thing. My writing skills in everyone's eyes just spontaneously skyrocketed with this. It's pretty mind-boggling.

That's another thing. My writing skills in everyone's eyes just spontaneously skyrocketed with this. It's pretty mind-boggling.

Continuous writing and feedback makes you a better writer. So it makes sense. Hell, even without feedback, you're still getting better. Just not as much as with feedback.

Continuous writing and feedback makes you a better writer. So it makes sense. Hell, even without feedback, you're still getting better. Just not as much as with feedback.

More praise than feedback, really. The only errors I've fixed are little ones if any at all.

What I mean, though, is that just out of the blue, after years of writing fics and getting paragraphs of flaws pointed out in them if I was lucky, I write a crackfic and all of a sudden it gets 300 replies saying how good it is.

I dunno, it just doesn't seem real...

More praise than feedback, really. The only errors I've fixed are little ones if any at all.

What I mean, though, is that just out of the blue, after years of writing fics and getting paragraphs of flaws pointed out in them if I was lucky, I write a crackfic and all of a sudden it gets 300 replies saying how good it is.

I dunno, it just doesn't seem real...

Oh.

Well probably because we can all relate to the ships (bar me), and like seeing someone else's representation of myself. Or something like that. I mean, still, it's a good fic. The only problem is how hard it will get to ship some people, cause you start to lose some ship ideas, unless a ship using people from different ships, causing a conflicting ship, creating drama and more storyline and blah blah, in which case it seems all good.

Archived