[Fanfiction] Thar's YCM Pairings (PG-16)

Thar

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which one do you think you pull off better, Thar?

I have a few scenes thought out exclusively for Night x Yin, so I'm more confident with that.

I am a bit worn out after writing Mugen x Coolspy, though. However, my parents will be coming home tomorrow evening, so I'll have some piece of mind in the evenings to hopefully get some more stories written.

I have a few scenes thought out exclusively for Night x Yin, so I'm more confident with that.

YES THIS IS PERFECT I CAN ALREADY SEE THIS PANNING OUT

I am a bit worn out after writing Mugen x Coolspy, though. However, my parents will be coming home tomorrow evening, so I'll have some piece of mind in the evenings to hopefully get some more stories written.

Don't overexert yourself bro, if you need to rest take a break. I can always just refap to the previous stories

I'm liking the plot ideas despite the minor amounts of jealousy for Crab Helmet.

I agree with Mugen. Their conversations/arguments on the forum aren't even remotely interesting.

I'm sorry. Even I can't make something involving Striker interesting.

Daemon x Lunar was suggested, but I'm still pondering as to whether or not that will work.

It won't. But then again it's probably just because I'm far more aware of just how sh*tty she is and I'd just sigh when I don't see a twisted and manipulative thought process.

More likely because it's boring as sh*t. You being dead at end wouldn't stop me from writing it if that weren't the case.

Plus, as I've already mentioned there's no real point pairing me with somebody I don't like as the novelty is gone when you remember there's tons of people I don't like and besides a few minor quirks names are pretty interchangeable. Not too mention, I'm sort of hard to ship. And nobody actually wants to see it happen anyway.

Lora just wanted to try and get revenge for the fact that CreatorxLora was my idea. I'll admit though, a love triangle involving Striker and Alice is absolutely horrifying to me.

I am unable to be shipped with anyone for crackfics because I have had a real ship with pretty much everyone on this forum.

But DD, you're pudgy little boy. With a super dumb hipster fashion style that you somehow still own as if it were your own skin.

I am unable to be shipped with anyone for crackfics because I have had a real ship with pretty much everyone on this forum.

Except me.
No one can be shipped with me.

At least not a good ship. Ships with me are meh at best.

...This is a very good point.

Thar, can you write a serious fic of EveryonexDaemon? :'o

You'll have to cut me out, cause I'm not a good shipmate.

On a different note: I'm pondering on the idea of separating these into arcs. Thoughts?

Would they all have a theme or something?
I'd like a bit more info about this.

Would they all have a theme or something?

I'd like a bit more info about this.

Just to de-clutter the OP more than anything. There could be a running theme to commemorate each arc, though. For example, Mugen showed up more in the first arc, so he'd be the running theme for that.

FusionxClair really needs to be done, there are many readers eager to see this story told.

I don't really think people even know about her or I anymore ;_;

Right, so Fusion x Clair will be next. If I decide to divide these into arcs, consider this to be the start of Arc 2.

My turn, eh? Well, you've done great so far and that plot sounds interesting, so consider me psyched.

inb4cherrycomestokillus

inb4cherrycomestokillus

We should make that a thing in the story.

Cherry catches wind and decides to put Fusion through a Saw movie like scenario.

It's a good thing you brought that up, because you just made the previous plot MUCH more interesting.

Archived