[Fanfiction] Thar's YCM Pairings (PG-16)

Thar

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, pretty sure if he did it for anything, it was to shut me up.

If you don't mind settling for mediocrity I'll keep doing it, the problem mainly being that you constantly send me s*** at the worst possible time.

It's cause I always finish it at the worst possible time.

Also, I DID say you didn't have to do it right away, didn't I?

I guess I should post. I'm just not a huge fan of this duo of chapters because of Crab and Pika. The writing was fine and the ending to the second chapter was great, but... I just don't like Crab and Pika, or their personalities, so I wasn't as interested in this one. >>''

I don't think the thread has died yet. There have been periods where the thread hadn't received a reply for a couple of days. I'm sure activity will pick up when the next pairing is posted or something

I would've at LEAST thought Rodrigo would comment, since he was pretty hype for it along with a few other people.

I guess I should post. I'm just not a huge fan of this duo of chapters because of Crab and Pika. The writing was fine and the ending to the second chapter was great, but... I just don't like Crab and Pika, or their personalities, so I wasn't as interested in this one. >>''

Yeah, I figured it had something to do with the characters, but they both ended up [acronym="dead"]like they did[/acronym], didn't they? That's good, right?

Speaking of (at the time this post was written)... Rodrigo is/was viewing the thread, so I'm sure he'll comment fairly soon.

Dat timing.

Also waiting for Ain to comment, thought I think at this point I'm just calling out people's names who expressed interest in it during all the teaser announcements.

I gotta say, the ending was the absolutely best shit I've ever read.

Great job on this one. Broken did very well on proof-reading, and the drama on the Ambulance shooting part was top-notch.

I'm just happy Crab got to die

I'm just happy Crab got to die

Thing is, while Crab dying was a given, the original plan was to have Pika survive the blast enough to regain consciousness and escape into hiding, where Ene and Miku kidnap her for their senpai, Desu, to be her "master."

But... I didn't feel like going through all that. I just wanted to end it.

Thing is, while Crab dying was a given, the original plan was to have Pika survive the blast enough to regain consciousness and escape into hiding, where Ene and Miku kidnap her for their senpai, Desu, to be her "master."

Watch Desu kill you for preventing him from having Pika.

I DEMAND YOU TO WRITE THIS PART AS AN "OVA"

THIS IS TOO GOOD TO PASS

Every chapter is an OVA, though, so it'd really just be Pika x Desu.

Though I might have said too much already.

Getting me excited like this...

You're gonna pay. And by that I mean you'll be getting it done. :3

I sort of have the problem where the two people I actually find to be incredibly funny and at least somewhat interesting in their own right never really got to display much wit in either parts. I feel like you at least tried a bit harder with Pika this time around. Her desperation was pretty well done. Mugen and Coolspy's dynamic was pretty amazing though. The plot line is pretty good although I'm not sure why YCMaker is in an ambulance despite days having passed since they found him. I guess he was being moved between hospitals? Hell, maybe I missed something. I do that sometimes.

That sounds absolutely amazing.

Well if that's blown I guess you can try a double date ship. DesuxNags (Ene) and AgroxEclair (Miku). DesuxRaine is also always a super strong ship.

But it's the thought that counts, right? ;_;

Yes. Striker's just an ignorant person who thinks of me to be far more vain than I actually am.

I sort of have the problem where the two people I actually find to be incredibly funny and at least somewhat interesting in their own right never really got to display much wit in either parts.

But that's what makes them funny.

I feel like you at least tried a bit harder with Pika this time around. Her desperation was pretty well done.

I knew I had to make up for her character degradation in the first part. Glad I pulled it off.

The plot line is pretty good although I'm not sure why YCMaker is in an ambulance despite days having passed since they found him. I guess he was being moved between hospitals? Hell, maybe I missed something. I do that sometimes.

Yeah, we'll just go with that. I was totally oblivious to the time jump as I was trying to finish it. I thought it was taking place right after Crab got arrested.

That sounds absolutely amazing.

So be it. It'll be next, despite all the other pairings I've been planning to do for a while now.

AgroxEclair (Miku).

At this point, anything involving Agro sounds boring.

Yes. Striker's just an ignorant person who thinks of me to be far more vain than I actually am.

I feel violated knowing I used to think the same way of you.

I actually really loved the Monkey and Coolspy part of the fic. It was easily my favorite scene in it and just really well done.

It was mine too. Those two probably have the most chemistry in all my pairings, so it was very fun to write.

That sounds like an amazing plot. I'm fine with that being written over the other pairings you had planned.

Archived