[Fanfiction] Thar's YCM Pairings (PG-16)

Thar

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if intentional or not, but a several points where this "White" was talking you say "Black".

You guys were too quick to begin reading that I was too late to take it down to make those changes.

CrabxPika's been taken down for more editing.

You might as well make some quick bios or something, cause it looks like you might be including a few more characters that we really don't know. Maybe a quick list at the beginning of each chapter with a quick description or back story?

I was addressing the whole Kelly/White thing, but you look like you're already taking care of that. I also wouldn't mind if Remo got some revenge for the whole Yin accident. HE WILL JUDGE THOSE IN HER ABSENCE, STREET JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL.

A little tease yes, but lovable all the same. :>

And yes, Dem booty is the treasure of YCM

Hm... DaexPre-Teen-Pizza-Crazed-One-Direction-Obsessed-Rapid...

i think we got a movie

Is that my nickname now? I mean I'm not 12 or anything so I'm not a preteen, actually I'm almost out of my teens, only 3 more years until I'm 20. And I like pizza but my favorite food type of food is Chinese and I don't even like one erection anymore. I admit that I had a phase, but seriously this joke is getting old. 

Is that my nickname now? I mean I'm not 12 or anything so I'm not a preteen, actually I'm almost out of my teens, only 3 more years until I'm 20. And I like pizza but my favorite food type of food is Chinese and I don't even like one erection anymore. I admit that I had a phase, but seriously this joke is getting old.

Your not out of your teens until you're 21. Basic math.

Sorry thought it was 20 because it's "twenty" and not "nineTEEN" or "eightTEEN".

But my point still stands strong, I get shit for stuff I did when I was 13 and 14. Like damn people can't grow up? 

If that does end up being a running gag, don't let it get to you. I've enduring over a year of being told to "shut up", both legitimately and as a meme; both were unnecessary and mean, but my complaints only added fuel to the fire and made me feel made easy. I've been bullied my entire life irl, which links to my sensitivity, but my irl lack of care for being picked on caught up with me eventually, and now I only embrace being a sandbag for bullies because I know I'm not the one with the real problem. If anything, I'm only a martyr for their fear of being overpowered. It's an impulse for mankind to go to such measures for that feeling of superiority, which is why guys like me exist to pity those people and let them strive to have such weak willpower.

Thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty- OP, I don't see a "teen" in that last one. Basic math has lied to me.

20 is really only significant for that "out of teen" phase, though. 21 is when it's legit because you can legally buy alcohol with an ID.

If I wasn't on a budget, I'd be going to the ABC store more regularly. If bottles of Rum Chata or Amaretto weren't $25 each, I'd be set for the month.

If that does end up being a running gag, don't let it get to you. I've enduring over a year of being told to "shut up", both legitimately and as a meme; both were unnecessary and mean, but my complaints only added fuel to the fire and made me feel made easy. I've been bullied my entire life irl, which links to my sensitivity, but my irl lack of care for being picked on caught up with me eventually, and now I only embrace being a sandbag for bullies because I know I'm not the one with the real problem. If anything, I'm only a martyr for their fear of being overpowered. It's an impulse for mankind to go to such measures for that feeling of superiority, which is why guys like me exist to pity those people and let them strive to have such weak willpower.

Thanks, and I'm sorry you had to go through that. I don't think I care about it enough to let it get to me. It's just irritating that people say things like "it's basic math" but don't even know when one becomes a teen. Or wait maybe I just don't age??????????? 

Or wait maybe I just don't age??????????? 

You must be an alien! :'O

You can go on space adventures with Dae and then you can meet space pirates who attack you but you make them go away with things like...

Um...

thar's the writer here not me

Thanks, and I'm sorry you had to go through that. I don't think I care about it enough to let it get to me. It's just irritating that people say things like "it's basic math" but don't even know when one becomes a teen.

Or wait maybe I just don't age??????????? 

I admit, I look back to those days and realize just how much dirt I missed from people who picked on me. It's actually kinda funny, considering I'd been bullied that entire time and I had no clue. I guess my natural obliviousness benefited me that way.

And it's quite possible that you don't age. I have sisters that have looked the same since they were freshmen in high school. Now they're entering their second semester of college, and the only real thing about them that's changed is their fashion sense; from preppy to hipsters. They have the glasses and everything. xD

I admit, I look back to those days and realize just how much dirt I missed from people who picked on me. It's actually kinda funny, considering I'd been bullied that entire time and I had no clue. I guess my natural obliviousness benefited me that way.

And it's quite possible that you don't age. I have sisters that have looked the same since they were freshmen in high school. Now they're entering their second semester of college, and the only real thing about them that's changed is their fashion sense; from preppy to hipsters. They have the glasses and everything. xD

Are your sisters me? I went through a preppy phase as well, ugh dark times. 

So, we can come to the conclusion that Rapidfire is Avril Lavigne.

Sorry no, I'm into indie (music and fashion vise). Not about that punk life. 

You must be an alien! :'O

You can go on space adventures with Dae and then you can meet space pirates who attack you but you make them go away with things like...

Um...

thar's the writer here not me

It's moments like this that make me realize that these fics are turning out to be FAR more serious than I'm making them out to be. I need to step up my game and actually do something crazy.

So, we can come to the conclusion that Rapidfire is Avril Lavigne.

I wouldn't mind that. Avril was the sh*t when I was in my pre-teens, though I never came to appreciate her image until my later years of high school.

Are your sisters me? I went through a preppy phase as well, ugh dark times. 

No kidding. I remember the fights they used to have over the dumbest sh*t. One moment I hear someone complaining about a "borrowed" shirt and next thing I know I hear fists slapping against skin, sometimes the wall as well. Sometimes I would even hear death threats or see one of them walking out of the house with a suitcase saying they're running away.

Now we're totally cool, though... TOO cool, actually.

Should I feel grateful that people are actually trying to set me up or weirded out by how they are setting me up? Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind going a few rounds with Rapid, but Pre-teen One Erection? The only one erection that should be in the stories is mine.

And, for the fact, I don't really know why people are even wanting me in a story. If you want one, just ask about my history on YCM. I had more partners one here than it should really count. I am not talking about, "marry me with a sol ring" partners, I am talking about me using people for my own *sexual* frustration, just on this site. I know I joke about things a lot, but I really don't think that a story about me would be any more rewarding than a story involving Striker. It is, at this point, getting weird here and I highly doubt most of you people know s*** about me anyways where my attitude wouldn't come off as anything but as a "douche".

Please, go about writing a story about me. I really don't care either way, but stop pairing me with such jokes that are both getting on my nerves and getting on the other person's nerves. These stories have a right to poke fun at people. Hell, that is the point, but sometimes you guys are just taking it too far to amuse you guys without even thinking about the person the story involves. We already had controversy over this, and you guys think that those people don't matter. Yes, the stories are fun, but also hurt people. These stories reflect how other people view the characters; the people you're writing about.

You were only a year younger than me this whole time? Man, if I knew that I still wouldn't have hit on you.

Sh*t, I haven't grown up at all.

Sorry thought it was 20 because it's "twenty" and not "nineTEEN" or "eightTEEN".

But my point still stands strong, I get s*** for stuff I did when I was 13 and 14. Like damn people can't grow up? 

Availability heuristic says no.

It's moments like this that make me realize that these fics are turning out to be FAR more serious than I'm making them out to be. I need to step up my game and actually do something crazy.

Remember when Denver and Eclair did doggy style while driving a motorcycle and being shot at? That sh*ts tame now.

No kidding. I remember the fights they used to have over the dumbest sh*t. One moment I hear someone complaining about a "borrowed" shirt and next thing I know I hear fists slapping against skin, sometimes the wall as well. Sometimes I would even hear death threats or see one of them walking out of the house with a suitcase saying they're running away.

When do they stop "running away." My brother's 16 and he still pulls that sh*t a lot. 

Should I feel grateful that people are actually trying to set me up or weirded out by how they are setting me up? Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind going a few rounds with Rapid, but Pre-teen One Erection? The only one erection that should be in the stories is mine.

And, for the fact, I don't really know why people are even wanting me in a story. If you want one, just ask about my history on YCM. I had more partners one here than it should really count. I am not talking about, "marry me with a sol ring" partners, I am talking about me using people for my own *sexual* frustration, just on this site. I know I joke about things a lot, but I really don't think that a story about me would be any more rewarding than a story involving Striker. It is, at this point, getting weird here and I highly doubt most of you people know s*** about me anyways where my attitude wouldn't come off as anything but as a "douche".

Please, go about writing a story about me. I really don't care either way, but stop pairing me with such jokes that are both getting on my nerves and getting on the other person's nerves. These stories have a right to poke fun at people. Hell, that is the point, but sometimes you guys are just taking it too far to amuse you guys without even thinking about the person the story involves. We already had controversy over this, and you guys think that those people don't matter. Yes, the stories are fun, but also hurt people. These stories reflect how other people view the characters; the people you're writing about.

Aren't you poorly pairing yourself up with more people than we are?

Lunar, Rapid, Hina.

Not really.

Huh? Who paired you with Hina? Was that a thing everybody shot down immediately? But I'm pretty sure you with Lunar was you and her. And also shot down a ton whenever you would say it.

Honestly, I'm really just remembering you and Rapid because it's the only one coming up consistently while the others are being shot down because they suck and then not actually worth complaining about because it's not actually want to be seen even less than you and Rapid.

I believe I paired myself with Hina in the first place that ended up with her "cheating on me" with Striker, and then I get married with someone else. I hardly remember what I said, though. Astory involving me would be completely terrible. It really isn't that much of a thing for me to be a good "character" for a story. I am too crappy of a person to have any sense of romance and the character would be too douchey to support romance in any format. There are reasons for them to be shot down, because they aren't crackfics and the story would be worse than half of the s*** that 50 Shades was made out of.

Archived