Hearthstone - Heroes of Warcraft

Night

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the detailed blog post about it: http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/13665269/beware-the-curse-of-naxxramas-4-11-2014

HOLY S*** THAT LEGENDARY. Double Deathrattle sounds insane, and downright OP in some circumstances. I wouldn't be surprised if that guy gets nerfed shortly after (or even before) release.

I sense the meta these guys come in will have loooots of Silence.

• 2 weeks later...

Announced for Curse of Naxxramas. Druid suddenly has its own Pyromancer/Equality combo. Also, Druid Deathrattle decks can be a thing....

I'm actually really liking the new combo possibilities. 

It should liven up the game quite a bit. 

The fact that my 'death-rattle' hunter deck could possibly be meta is fucking hilarious. 

As it stands I just use 2x Harvest Golem's, 2x Highmanes, and Bloodhoof coupled with the two taunt givers and some support. Pretty terrible deck currently, but all of the death-rattle support could boost it significantly. 

Summer doesn't start until June 21st, and who knows when in summer Curse of Naxxramus is coming out, but so far I've got over 1000 gold saved up.

It'd be nice if a future announcement gave us info on the wing prices ahead of time so I'd know exactly how much I need to save up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Been a while here huh?

I figured a bump would be necessary since Naxxramus came out 3 days ago. I've already completed week 1 basic, ended up making a Warloc Deathrattle deck with the cards you get (namely haunted creeper, nerubian egg and maexna for power)

• 2 weeks later...

So I don't really do this for Hearthstone normally, but today I just happened to think up of a card idea and I made a thread about it, if anyone's interested: http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/13733933389

Truthfully the idea is odd. I mean yea I can see it balancing cards by destroying your other stuff, but being able to target the opponent's creatures just seems too much potential for abuse. I know Warloc would love this kind of thing with cards like Void Terror and Power Overwhelming and Shadowflame.

Speaking of Warlock, here's a Deathrattle Deck I made from the new stuff.

AcVWszu.jpg

I still have to get Cairne and Sylvanas for it to be to my liking (get rid of Ragnaros and something idk).

But results are really exciting:

[spoiler=Gul'Dan, what are you doing, stahp!]

qNYkHNI.jpg

CGA0pSK.jpg

(Yes they're the same game)

[/spoiler]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So with the new expansion a lot of people are coming back to HS (like myself) and it seems like it's time to revive this shit. 

Also, the tournament idea is possible now seeing as though spectating is going to be implemented. If enough people show interest I could look into setting it up. 

Archived