Hearthstone - Heroes of Warcraft

Night

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's completely serious. Murlocs are relatively easy to beat.

Though as per actually changing the deck, take out Ragnaros. He's not super useful in general, and as a Murloc deck you shouldn't even get far enough into a game where you'll actually be able to summon him, because if you do you've probably already lost.

Things like Novice Engineer and Cult Master are fairly redundant due to the fact you're a Warlock with the best hero power in the game.

For replacements, Mortal Coil should easily replace the Engineers, and cards like Soulfire and Doomguard are found often in Warlock rush decks. Siphon Soul can be useful for that straight up removal if something big gets in the way.

EDIT: Whew, got to single digits! Currently Rank 9, not sure if I want to attempt to go any higher, but with 8 days left before the reset I'll probably try. Though I imagine I'm nearing my limit for now, Rank 5 would be cool. Legendary is highly doubtful. This is the first season I've actually tried to climb high up the ladder, so I'm pleased with my progress so far. I'm having loads of fun with my [url=http://i.imgur.com/qd8MMTf.png?1]new Priest deck[/url], never thought I'd make one that works.

So, how's your guys' climb towards golden heroes going? So far I'm at:

Paladin: 2/500

Warrior: 1/500

Warlock: 2/500

Shaman: 37/500

Mage: 5/500

Priest: 8/500

i only just started playing ranked on my americas account for quest rewards but i have no idea what deck to really focus on come next season

i've been toying with warlock because a super-generic rush deck is really simple to craft but i find it really dull.

thoughts?

oh and i'm at something like:

warlock 5

hunter 3

paladin 3 

or something like that

So I've got an idea for something competition related;

We can't really do a tournament due to the regional bindings, but we can host an on-going King-of-the-Hill.

How it'd work is pretty basic:

We'll start with a "King" who will be challenged by whomever wants a shot at the throne. First to challenge will get the match.

The match itself will be a best of 3 games, both players must decide on 3 different decks (based on hero rather than play-style, i.e: you can use Warlock/Murloc, Mage/Murloc, and Paladin/Mid-range, but you can't use Warlock/Murloc, Warlock/Agro, and Paladin/Mid-range).

Both players decide on the on the first deck and play as they would. The winner continues into game 2 with the deck he/she won with, while the loser must choose a different deck and cannot use the losing deck for the remainder of the match. When one game ends, the next immediately begins so as not to allow for any card changes. 

The match continues until someone reaches 2 wins at which point they are crowned the new king and/or remaining king. 

Thoughts?

So I've got an idea for something competition related;

We can't really do a tournament due to the regional bindings, but we can host an on-going King-of-the-Hill.

How it'd work is pretty basic:

We'll start with a "King" who will be challenged by whomever wants a shot at the throne. First to challenge will get the match.

The match itself will be a best of 3 games, both players must decide on 3 different decks (based on hero rather than play-style, i.e: you can use Warlock/Murloc, Mage/Murloc, and Paladin/Mid-range, but you can't use Warlock/Murloc, Warlock/Agro, and Paladin/Mid-range).

Both players decide on the on the first deck and play as they would. The winner continues into game 2 with the deck he/she won with, while the loser must choose a different deck and cannot use the losing deck for the remainder of the match. When one game ends, the next immediately begins so as not to allow for any card changes. 

The match continues until someone reaches 2 wins at which point they are crowned the new king and/or remaining king. 

Thoughts?

So Polaris Tournament rules? I like it. Shame i've got NOTHING outside of the Americas.

Well, I would join, but I've learned that I am legit horrible at Hearthstone, and I can't get myself to play in Arena/against other players because of it, which means I have no real chance to improve/get better cards.

I wish Hearthstone allowed you to spectate matches. Unless it does and I'm just really behind on what it does do. :'D

I'd be up for the games, but who all's in different regions? I'm in the Americas.

got an account in euro and americas.

Question, if I switch regions on my 1 battlenet account, does my progress in America get erased? I know it doesn't transfer over, but I wanna know if I can go back to it whenever.

it wont be erased

• 2 weeks later...

Archived