Hearthstone - Heroes of Warcraft

Night

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hadn't played for a while, go back on after the full release and run my gold down in the arena. Get terrible and go 2/3 etc a bunch of times with Shaman, Druid and Paladin. Then I draft an abysmal Mage deck and somehow go 11-3. 

ty hearthstone

I've pretty much stopped playing Arena, my constructed decks are now good enough and have been for awhile, that I can play ranked pretty well. Also, I don't play as much, so sometimes I can get a backlog of dailies, and it's faster to buy packs than for me now.

I've pretty much stopped playing Arena, my constructed decks are now good enough and have been for awhile, that I can play ranked pretty well. Also, I don't play as much, so sometimes I can get a backlog of dailies, and it's faster to buy packs than for me now.

This. I've got a Mage Secrets deck, a Warrior deck, and a Warlock deck ready to go for Ranked with other decks not far behind.

Arena's more fun though :c

Arena's more fun though :c

I hate Arena. With the burning passion of 1000 suns. I'm terribly unlucky with it. My opponents always topdecked better. I NEVER went about maybe 4-3 on average. So I admit, since I have a job and the extra money, I actually bought packs a couple times. I'm much happier this way in constructed.

I just think Blizzard's horrendous in dealing with bugs.

Remember the card glitch during the beta that made cards in your hand behind other ones? Shit like that is hilariously easy to fix and it was also the most reported bug, still wasn't fixed until the day the game came out.

Bug-wise it's probably the most I've seen in any beta, considering I've partaken in the beta's of shit like Guild Wars 2 which is a complete Action-based MMO. I'm assuming in that kind of game there are a million possible faults that can occur, why in the fuck was that game and so many others smoother than what is essentially an interface with basic card animations.

I just don't think Blizzard likes doing patches, period. Can't imagine why not. Especially with all the money they're getting. They're not really losing anything. I don't let the bugs ruin the game for me though, because it's a game I really enjoy more so than Yugioh otherwise.

Archived