Gaming Central (Version 3)

Glitch

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that come out of left field, considering we didn't yet even get into such specifics.

For all people say they hate about it, I loved all it's quirks.

And contributed to 90% of the character unlocks? So be it, it was good for that if only so Sonic could be unlocked faster, that I really, really liked.

I sucked it. Horribly.

Okay you can kill me now.

Have you guys seen the new Mortal Kombat X trailer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwRWZ_k-E6I

I don't know why, but the graphics just don't look very good to me. The fighting itself does. I refuse to get it, though. I got MK9 and played like three minutes of the single player and a few matches with my friend. I really disliked it.

What about you guys? Will you get it? Are you excited? Do you like fighting games?

I also don't agree with the song choice. I like Wiz Khalifa, but I feel like this song was just a poor choice for the trailer, [url=http://rapgenius.com/Wiz-khalifa-cant-be-stopped-lyrics]even though the lyrics fit[/url].

Eh, I stopped caring for Mortal Kombat since Armageddon. I think the only thing about that game that I actually enjoyed was playing with friends while I wasn't of age to play M-rated games. Other than that, 2D-fighting games aren't really my thing, the exception being Super Smash Bros and DBZ: Budokai games.

The second Tenkaichi and the third Budokai game were the best games. Tenkaichi 3 was okay, but 2 had a better Story Mode.

I've only play Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and 3. Wasn't a big fan of 3.

I'm seriously disappointed with everyone involved making DBZ games. They could be so much better. It also seems pretty pointless to keep making them considering the story has been the same in every one since like 1997.

Oh yeah. I forgot that Naruto Games were actually super rad. Except the second Wii one and any DS one.

Yeah, dude, Naruto games are really good no matter what the console.

Actually pre-ordered Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution a week or two ago.

I played the subspace emissary for the videos. YouTubing them all sounds lame.

I don't know why, but the graphics just don't look very good to me.

So we all know that was a prerendered cgi trailer that will look nothing like the actual game, right?

Well, there happens to be a specific disclaimer for that.

I wasn't sure whether Glitch was being sarcastic or actually thought the trailer showed anything from the game.

So I asked the question.

Implying I thought it was about JUST one game. :/

You only mentioned one game when I was trying to talk about the press conferences showcasing numerous games.

I know you didn't think it was about only one game, I was just pointing out that E3 is about more than one since you said "None of those matter."

1. Nintendo
2. Microsoft/Sony (they were more or less the same thing)
4. Ubisoft
5. EA

Nintendo wins for being the only presenter that didn't show a single game only out of engine.

EA loses for "it's still early in development" for everything

Archived