Gaming Central (Version 3)

Glitch

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never.

The rating of that game should just be: "GO PLAY IT, YOU F***"

Well, I would, but I've heard both good and bad reviews of it and I have like twenty games to finish, so I don't really have the time to play something I won't like.

Well, I would, but I've heard both good and bad reviews of it and I have like twenty games to finish, so I don't really have the time to play something I won't like.

Mechanically it's not a good game. Controls are fairly funky.

But it's one of the most enjoyable games I've ever played. Most of the fun comes from what you make of it. I'd suggest getting a few friends to play it/watch it with you.

Mechanically it's not a good game. Controls are fairly funky.

But it's one of the most enjoyable games I've ever played. Most of the fun comes from what you make of it. I'd suggest getting a few friends to play it/watch it with you.

Well then I might try it out. Or watch it on YouTube lmfao.

Well then I might try it out. Or watch it on YouTube lmfao.

Half of the fun of that game is exploring the weirdness of the world yourself, which is why I suggest that if you DO just want to watch someone else play it, then do it live so you can tell the player to do something that a let's player may just ignore.

Half of the fun of that game is exploring the weirdness of the world yourself, which is why I suggest that if you DO just want to watch someone else play it, then do it live so you can tell the player to do something that a let's player may just ignore.

I'll try to play it sometime, then. When it doesn't cost so god damn much on Amazon, at least.

Topic: What is the worst game you have ever played? For me, there was this gba port of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix that was atrocious in every aspect, while the last two ports were rather decent. The gameplay consisted of two elements, fetch quests and button sequences, the latter of which took up both mandatory mini games and battles, which in turn only show up at pre-determined points. Hogwarts is huge here, but it only adds to the problem, because trying to find your way is really annoying, and there's a single around twenty second loop playing throughout the entire thing.

Oh, and the problem with navigation:
Harry%20Potter%20and%20the%20Order%20of%

This is the general overworld view. It does not scroll.

So yeah, crappy experience overall. Would not recommend.

(also play the 360 version if you can because the original is probs better than the director's cut)
1. I don't have a 360 so I can't.
2. That sh*t costs over $70 on the 360 for some stupid reason.

Topic: What is the worst game you have ever played? For me, there was this gba port of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix that was atrocious in every aspect, while the last two ports were rather decent. The gameplay consisted of two elements, fetch quests and button sequences, the latter of which took up both mandatory mini games and battles, which in turn only show up at pre-determined points. Hogwarts is huge here, but it only adds to the problem, because trying to find your way is really annoying, and there's a single around twenty second loop playing throughout the entire thing.

Oh, and the problem with navigation:
Harry%20Potter%20and%20the%20Order%20of%

This is the general overworld view. It does not scroll.

So yeah, crappy experience overall. Would not recommend.

Well, when I was a kid I had fun with almost every game I had, since when you're a kid you think everything is super special awesome and all that jazz.

And now, I know that a game is really good before I buy it so I have a library I'm very proud of.

That being said, Wii Party. That sh*t was garbage.

1. I don't have a 360 so I can't.

2. That sh*t costs over $70 on the 360 for some stupid reason.

Find someone with a 360~

And it costs over $70? That means it's officially gotten to cult classic status, right? I mean, that shit released for $20. lol

And it costs over $70? That means it's officially gotten to cult classic status, right? I mean, that s*** released for $20. lol

Yeah, and the PS3 director's cut is around $45.

Oh god no. Get the director's cut if you're seriously considering that sh*t. It made the gameplay not as awful and added a bit more to the end. It's on Steam for $25. Don't waste $70 on the original.

Or just watch Twin Peaks. It's probably on youtube and about the same thing.

Idk, I don't really enjoy playing games on the computer very much.
I'll just watch it on YouTube. Someone I'm subscribed to is playing it now, actually.
Yeah, I don't want to pay that much for a game I don't think I will enjoy a whole lot.

Yeah, and the PS3 director's cut is around $45.
Idk, I don't really enjoy playing games on the computer very much.
I'll just watch it on YouTube. Someone I'm subscribed to is playing it now, actually.
Yeah, I don't want to pay that much for a game I don't think I will enjoy a whole lot.

Pfft. "Don't think I will enjoy a whole lot" Pfft.

Where do you live anyway? It's like less than $15 at GameStop.

Where do you live anyway? It's like less than $15 at GameStop.

For Xbox 360. On the PS3 it's $30 used and $40 new.

Anyway, I'm about to buy a PS Vita from my friend with an 8GB memory card and possibly AC Liberation for $100.

I already got Gravity Rush, Uncharted, Unit 13, STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN, and wipeout 2048 from PS Plus for free.

Great deal for me right?

It's cheaper than a 2DS, so yes.

Though I swear you better already have a 3DS by this point you little...

Lol no I don't. Although this person could sell me their 3DS, but idk, I don't really want one.

I'll ask him how much it's for, though. If it's low enough I might buy it.

Archived