Gaming Central (Version 3)

Glitch

Do any of you guys follow or watch E3?
I've watched every press conference for the past two or three years now.

Not really into that stuff.

UPDATE: Bought Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D World, and A Link Between Worlds. Also pre-ordered Super Smash Bros for the 3DS, so I'm pretty hype for that.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've watched every E3 press conference the past few years. I didn't get to see Microsoft's a few years before that, but I always watched EA, Ubisoft, Sony, and Nintendo.

I watch a lot of the coverage streams and videos from places like Gamespot, Gametrailers (because Geoff Keighley), Giant Bomb, and IGN (especially if Jose Otero, Peer Schneider, and for slowly growing on me, Brian Altano are involved) I will be watching the Smash tournament this year, as well as whatever Nintendo games the Treehouse show off.

I still go back and watch the best moments from past E3 conferences. Nintendo 2010 is probably my favorite. Sony's last year is good for the full minute of cheering.

I may stream my reactions to it this year.

Mightaswell apply.

Consoles and Handhelds You Own: XBOX 360, WiiU, Sega Master System II, Sega Megadrive, Sega CD, Sega Dreamcast, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo DSi, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Gameboy Colour, Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP (NES skin limited edition), Sony PS2, Sony PS1, Sony PSPgo and last but not least... Sega 32X (Knuckles Chaotix, don't ask)
Favorite Video Games:

Pokemon Black Version 2

Mother 3

Pokemon Fire Red

Legend of Zelda: A link to the past.

Online IDs [PSN, XBL, Steam, etc.] (optional): I never use my XBOX nowadays. What with my TV DYING ON ME.

Did anyone here know about this?

It's free games, but I already have Plants vs. Zombies on PS3 and I'm not interested in Battlefield 3, so I won't be getting any right now.

I haven't until now, thanks for that, I might as well put in OP to help everyone out.

I don't really think my PC would handle big games that well, but it might be able to handle Plants vs. Zombies. I already have Battlefield 3 + 4 on the PS3 so I'd rather not try the PC version.

Mightaswell apply.

Consoles and Handhelds You Own: XBOX 360, WiiU, Sega Master System II, Sega Megadrive, Sega CD, Sega Dreamcast, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo DSi, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Gameboy Colour, Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP (NES skin limited edition), Sony PS2, Sony PS1, Sony PSPgo and last but not least... Sega 32X (Knuckles Chaotix, don't ask)
Favorite Video Games:

Pokemon Black Version 2

Mother 3

Pokemon Fire Red

Legend of Zelda: A link to the past.

Online IDs [PSN, XBL, Steam, etc.] (optional): I never use my XBOX nowadays. What with my TV DYING ON ME.

Accepted, welcome.

I'll join as well if I can:

Consoles/Handhelds: a PS3, a PS2, 2DS (and a regular DS), Wii and a Nintendo 64.

Favourite Games:

- Any (main series) pokemon game

- Most Mario platformers - especially Galaxy and Galaxy 2 (so good!)

- Mario Kart 7

- Professor Layton games

-Smash Bros. series

- Donkey Kong games

- Call of Duty games (mainly the ones with zombies)

- Assassin's Creed games.

- Plants vs Zombies

Online ID: i_2_gd_4_u for PS3, dom for 2ds (ill add a friend code into my signature)

Have any of you played or seen the new Mario Kart?
If so, thoughts?

If I had a Wii-U, I'd've been on it as fast as everyone else.

But alas, my tradition of being one generation behind everyone else remains unbroken.

I tried to watch, but it buffers after every three seconds on my Twitch app for some reason. Other streams work fine though.

Oh, there's also a problem where his stream is just black for me. And damn his voice is so sexy I just want to hear it uninterrupted. D:

I tried to watch, but it buffers after every three seconds on my Twitch app for some reason. Other streans work fine, though.

Well it's about 30 seconds delay too so not sure if that's a reason. I'm using my laptop, so I wouldn't know.

I would have considered joining but I really don't give a rat's ass about Mario Kart 8. Maybe if he played something like Gotcha Force I'd be interested.

You'd really like this Dese guy that was on the stream.

Archived