Gaming Central (Version 3)

Glitch

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I...I just can't quit you. I can't stop loving you no matter how hard I try. Do you promise to leave him and from now on only stay with me?

I mean, you don't have that much of a choice really. I already killed him.

:O

But yeah, for sure. Even if he somehow comes back from the dead I wil make sure to hate on him. >:3

I'm joining from Thar, but only if that's not okay.

The more the merrier.

Anyone know how to set this up?

I think you just have to join a game, then other players join in through either the friend's list or the friends menu on the game's online screen.

The more the merrier.

I think you just have to join a game, then other players join in through either the friend's list or the friends menu on the game's online screen.

I joined. I'm rollin the Koopa in the cloud.

Everyone choose Coconut Mall in the next race so we know who's who.

EDIT:
So Thar cut out right before Mushroom Gorge, and since I hit 1500, I called it a night.

Definitely felt a bit rusty the first few races. I suppose 3 hours straight of MK8 will do that. I was fuddling between the two control schemes I use for each game, lol.

Anywayyy, are we in agreement that I completely decimated SNES Rainbow Road?

idontbelieveyou

It's true, I forgot how beautiful your voice was from the one time we played MW3. When I heard it last night, I almost jizzed all over the place. But then it was messing up for me, and that was a serious boner-killer.

Maybe if he played something like Gotcha Force I'd be interested.

Damn, what's up with you and Gotcha Force? I really need to check that game out, man.

So guys, my question is: To get a 3DS for Project X Zone and Monster Hunter or not to get a 3DS and wait a little longer for a PS4?

WAIT FOR THE PS4! How is this even a question?

So guys, my question is: To get a 3DS for Project X Zone and Monster Hunter or not to get a 3DS and wait a little longer for a PS4?

Well I really don't like either of those games, but it's really your call on what interests you. 

EDIT:
So Thar cut out right before Mushroom Gorge, and since I hit 1500, I called it a night.

I was pretty tired. 3 AM ain't the best time to be screaming at a gaming console for me. I start getting VERY bad headaches.

Yeah, we're in agreement. 

I don't even know how I was awake at that time, but Smash will probably do that to me as well. MK7 isn't even what was just released, and even though I had it for quite a while it's always good to like, join some people you even only kinda know.

It was fun playing with you guys.

It's true, I forgot how beautiful your voice was from the one time we played MW3. When I heard it last night, I almost jizzed all over the place.

Don't make me sleep with you.

WAIT FOR THE PS4! How is this even a question?

Because the 3DS is cheaper, will likely be used more, and has a better library than the PS4 will likely have for several years?

Because the 3DS is cheaper, will likely be used more, and has a better library than the PS4 will likely have for several years?

I do agree with the 3DS likely being used more and having a better library, but I do not think this will continue for several years. Maybe like one. I mean, I can list several games that are already out on it that I'm going to get immediately and will hold me over for awhile. Also, the PS4 undoubtedly has more potential and will come out with amazing games.

Don't make me sleep with you.

Oh noooooo, pleaseeee don't. That would be terrrrrible.

/sarcasm

I'm not even gonna bother with the PS4. Hell, the only Sony console that I ever cared for the was PS1 (no, not the PSX.) Everything after that was pretty short-lived. Nintendo, on the other hand, really left a mark for me, especially the N64. So if I'm gonna spend tons of money on a Gen 8 (Gen 4 in E3 terms) console, then it's most likely gonna be the Wii-U, but that might take a year or so.

I don't wanna say much on the 3DS/PS4 thing, just cause there's already been some discussion and it's kind of really hard to compare a console to a handheld system. but. I have 0 interest in the PS4. I used the PS3 as essentially another PS1 after the one I had didn't really work anymore, and to get some of the games I never could get back then. I am kind of interested in Kingdom Hearts 3, but I realized I only liked to actually play KH when it was 358/2.  If I ever feel like it, I figure I'd just watch it somehow. 

I'm not even gonna bother with the PS4. Hell, the only Sony console that I ever cared for the was PS1 (no, not the PSX.) Everything after that was pretty short-lived. Nintendo, on the other hand, really left a mark for me, especially the N64. So if I'm gonna spend tons of money on a Gen 8 (Gen 4 in E3 terms) console, then it's most likely gonna be the Wii-U, but that might take a year or so.

I used to really love Nintendo. The N64 was amazing and had some really great games. First console I've ever played. Then I got a GameCube, a Gameboy Advance, a Nintendo DS, and a Wii. Oh man, I loved Nintendo. Then I saw gameplay and E3 footage for the PS3 and the Xbox 360, so I got a PS3. After switching from a Wii to a PS3, now almost everything Nintendo has or does looks like sh*t to me and I can never go back.

I fully respect you and anyone else who thinks otherwise, of course, and I hope you have a whole lot of fun. That's what gaming's all about, having fun. Some people think certain things are more fun than others and that's great.

I am kind of interested in Kingdom Hearts 3, but I realized I only liked to actually play KH when it was 358/2. If I ever feel like it, I figure I'd just watch it somehow.

Don't worry, there will be at least fifty people with full walkthroughs on YouTube and a bunch of people streaming it on Twitch.

I think my main issue with non-Nintendo companies is their tendency to take their games too seriously and realistically. I'm just that type of guy. If it's supposed to be serious and realistic, I get pretty skeptical, but if there's nothing realistic or serious about it and they're aware of it, then I think it's relatively the best thing ever.

I think my main issue with non-Nintendo companies is their tendency to take their games too seriously and realistically. I'm just that type of guy. If it's supposed to be serious and realistic, I get pretty skeptical, but if there's nothing realistic or serious about it and they're aware of it, then I think it's relatively the best thing ever.

Oh yeah, I definitely know what you mean. Good point.

I have a few issues with Nintendo. Their products seem to be further behind technologically than other companies. For the Wii U specifically, they have no 3rd party games because no one wants to make any for them. They are really bad at marketing their products and shut out new mediums such as YouTube.

Don't worry, there will be at least fifty people with full walkthroughs on YouTube and a bunch of people streaming it on Twitch.

And I love them for-

I mean that fact. Only the fact that that will happen.

I fully respect you and anyone else who thinks otherwise, of course, and I hope you have a whole lot of fun. That's what gaming's all about, having fun. Some people think certain things are more fun than others and that's great.

I'll always agree with that. 

And that, honestly. Why I love teh original Spyro & Crash Bandicoot.

Yeah Nintendo is the worst in terms of those things, but it's essentially due to the last of these quotes I quoted that I can still like their games more.

My TV has a news channel burned in, damn it, mom. It's easy to tune out most of the time but man it looks ugly.

Damn, that sucks.
My TV has this problem where soon after I turn it on, it will go black and have no sound but it will still "be on" but I can't turn it off unless I turn off the power strip it's connected to.
Sometimes this won't happen, but other times it can happen up to fifteen times in a row. It can be really annoying trying to turn on your TV for half an hour.

now almost everything Nintendo has or does looks like sh*t to me and I can never go back.

please offer reasoning

I have a few issues with Nintendo. Their products seem to be further behind technologically than other companies. For the Wii U specifically, they have no 3rd party games because no one wants to make any for them. They are really bad at marketing their products and shut out new mediums such as YouTube.

The reason they don't have third party games is twofold. One, yes, there are some games that can't be put onto the system because of tech. Though they're more few and far between than most think. Their real problem is that they make their hardware too difficult for third parties to develop for. Nintendo does it fine themselves. You can't look at Super Mario Galaxy and tell me they don't know what they're doing with their own consoles. But third parties just have a harder time with it. This is a problem they've had since GameCube- a time when they had arguably the most powerful system.

They are really bad at marketing their products and shut out new mediums such as YouTube.

They tend to pick and choose what, how and where to market, yeah.

As for shutting out YouTube, though... i'm not sure if you've been paying attention. js

please offer reasoning

Worse graphics, worse technology, the Wii U looks pretty bad to me all around (other than most Nintendo-created games for it), etc.
I mean, if I play any game on the Wii or Wii U and then play the same game on a different console, it just feels like a completely different experience to me and it just always seems to be better on the different console.

For example, Call of Duty: Black Ops, I've played this game on the Wii and on the PS3. The Wii copy was like an alpha version of the PS3 copy, if that. The graphics were terrible, the controls were sloppy, there was no DLC, a lot of things (including killstreaks, equipment, etc.) were missing from the Wii version, there were no updates, no headsets or mics (oh wait, there was this piece of trash, which was the only option) , and there was ONLY ONE MAP on zombies.
Just watch this short comparison video.
[spoiler=Damn, nice graphics, Wii.]maxresdefault.jpg[/spoiler]

As for shutting out YouTube, though... i'm not sure if you've been paying attention. js

Yes, I have been paying attention. I am aware that they post to their own YouTube channel, that's not what I meant. What I mean is how they've ignored the fact that YouTubers playing their games is free advertising and how they have put copyright strikes on videos with Nintendo games and swiped their revenue from ads. They've also just started a new "affiliate program" where you will need permission to post Nintendo gameplay and they will split your revenue three ways between you, Nintendo, and Google.
Since we're linking stuff:
New Affiliate Program
Nintendo and YouTubers
This is crazy, you really have to read this. Why the new SSB won't have a story mode.

Archived