Gaming Central (Version 3)

Glitch

Also, totes getting Borderlands 2 for the Vita on Tuesday which would make it the third system I have it for.

Do you know how much different it is on the Vita than on a console? The only difference I'm currently aware of is two player co-op instead of four.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lowered draw distance. Some areas have less enemies. Enemies explode instead of staying. FPS is lowered I believe. Two player co-op might be upped to 4 in a year.

I'm assuming you really enjoyed Borderlands 2, lol. I'm playing it right now and having a lot of fun.

Are you excited and/or getting the Borderlands Pre-Sequel? Or the Telltale Borderlands series?

I love Borderlands 2. It's odd that I don't actuslly play it as much as other people but then again I don't actually have constant access to my XBox. The Vita version will likely see tons of hours spent.

Yeah, I'm probably gonna get both. More so Pre Sequel because the best part of Borderlands was getting hyped with friends.

This thread... I like it! Anotha! *smashes glass on the ground*

Consoles I own: Playstation 3. Playstation 2 (In working order). Playstation 1 (In working order, surprisingly). PSP (in non-working order). Wii (Ignored). Playstation Vita (Ignored). Xbox (Ignored). Gameboy Advance (still works).

Favorite Video Games:
-Blazblue Chrono Phantasma

-Skullgirls Encore

-Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

-Final Fantasy X ~HD Remastered

-Final Fantasy XIII-2

-Injustice: Gods Among Us

-Tekken Tag Tournament 2/Tekken Revolution

-Marvel vs. Capcom 2

-Dark Souls

-and plenty more...

PSN ID: SikeOpath

This thread... I like it! Anotha! *smashes glass on the ground*

Consoles I own: Playstation 3. Playstation 2 (In working order). Playstation 1 (In working order, surprisingly). PSP (in non-working order). Wii (Ignored). Playstation Vita (Ignored). Xbox (Ignored). Gameboy Advance (still works).
Favorite Video Games:
-Blazblue Chrono Phantasma
-Skullgirls Encore
-Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
-Final Fantasy X ~HD Remastered
-Final Fantasy XIII-2
-Injustice: Gods Among Us
-Tekken Tag Tournament 2/Tekken Revolution
-Marvel vs. Capcom 2
-Dark Souls
-and plenty more...
PSN ID: SikeOpath

Accepted! Welcome!

Old news is old, but I got a 2DS and Pokemon X. Perfect timing on Target's part for dropping the price $30 on the day I get a raise and a MASSIVE paycheck.

Is there a reason that you got a 2DS instead of the 3DS other than the price difference?

I really don't understand the point of a 2DS when the 3DS can play in 2D and the 2DS can't play in 3D. Oh, and that ugly shape. Dx

Is there a reason that you got a 2DS instead of the 3DS other than the price difference?

What Desu said. It's really just the price that matters, plus the whole "folding" aspect never sat well with me given my history of breaking hinges.

Are you guys into mobile gaming?

Personally, I don't play many mobile games because I feel there is a lack of creativity, originality, and depth.

The only mobile games I ever play are apps that I download/transfer as files (Mostly Star Galaxia, Pacman, Tetris and stuff like that) I think there was a mobile game for Tekken Tag and Kingdom Hearts but only available in Japan I believe. Cannot remember the names of them though

Wordfeud (a Scrabble-like game which is actually pretty fun) and a quiz game (swedish only) are on my phone.

Non-online games I've tried are Cat Cafe (a very simple drag game, some cute graphics, though) and Layton Brothers, a not that bad investigation game. Getting beyond the first two cases costs money though.

I just hate that when someone strikes gold in mobile gaming you find a hundred cheap knock-offs, such as what happened with Flappy Bird and Candy Crush.
But I guess you'll find people ripping off of and copying success anywhere, sadly...

Archived