Gaming Central (Version 3)

Glitch

Oh god no. Get the director's cut if you're seriously considering that sh*t. It made the gameplay not as awful and added a bit more to the end. It's on Steam for $25. Don't waste $70 on the original.

I MISSED THIS POST AND I DISAGREE

They took out like the best moments. And they put in a weird framing thing that kind of ruins the story. Also they took out the increasing volume during breakfast AND THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I MISSED THIS POST AND I DISAGREE

They took out like the best moments. And they put in a weird framing thing that kind of ruins the story. Also they took out the increasing volume during breakfast AND THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE.

But would you pay $45 more because of that? lol

Anyways I found the Director's Cut on the PS Store for $20 but I bought Ni No Kuni and Monopoly Streets instead. Maybe one day...

You're not accepted.

YES HE IS!

Fine, he is accepted.

NO HE ISN'T!
Fine, he can stay...

They're closing down stores that are not the ones I frequent?

They're closing like 120 stores I think and they are also trying to move into selling mobile devices.

http://youtu.be/pEdmbE9M1Gk
Here.

[spoiler=What I Bought]

Dishonored Game of The Year Edition     $30

Dead Space 2     $9

Killzone 3     $0

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier     $11

Guacamelee!     $5

LA Noire     $5

Beyond Good and Evil     $10

BIT.Trip Presents Runner2 Future Legend of Rhythm Alien    $15

Spec Ops: The Line     $5

Fat Princess     $5

Child of Light     $15[/spoiler]

With my $25 GameStop giftcard on the first four games this came out to about $90 in total, yikes. Lol.

I've recently downloaded Arkham City from the PS store for free. Haven't replayed it yet, but I plan to for the ambition of getting more secrets. I've also pre-ordered Destiny, and TOTALLY not for the extra 30% store credit. <.< >.> though the pre-order came with the beta code, which doesn't even become useful for another 3 months or so. :/

Just reminded me I still need to get a PS4. Which reminds me Watch Dogs is still something I want and is actually coming out soon. Gonna be a while though. At the moment I'll just be hyped for Borderlands 2 on the Vita. Which is next week and I've been getting so many hours so I should be able to get it fine. Which is great. I'm running low on Vita games and still don't want Tearaway. I've had to resort to Black Rock Shooter and going on YCM during one of my free periods.

[spoiler=What I Bought]

Dishonored Game of The Year Edition     $30

Dead Space 2     $9

Killzone 3     $0

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier     $11

Guacamelee!     $5

LA Noire     $5

Beyond Good and Evil     $10

BIT.Trip Presents Runner2 Future Legend of Rhythm Alien    $15

Spec Ops: The Line     $5

Fat Princess     $5

Child of Light     $15[/spoiler]

With my $25 GameStop giftcard on the first four games this came out to about $90 in total, yikes. Lol.

...i don't see how a ps+ account didn't get you over half of those games for free

...i don't see how a ps+ account didn't get you over half of those games for free

None of theses games have been free in April or May, which is how long I've had PS+. I don't know if they were free in the past.

I'm sure half of these have full game trials, if that's what you're thinking of.

I've recently downloaded Arkham City from the PS store for free. Haven't replayed it yet, but I plan to for the ambition of getting more secrets.

Arkham City was the SH*T.

Just reminded me I still need to get a PS4. Which reminds me Watch Dogs is still something I want and is actually coming out soon. Gonna be a while though. At the moment I'll just be hyped for Borderlands 2 on the Vita. Which is next week and I've been getting so many hours so I should be able to get it fine. Which is great. I'm running low on Vita games and still don't want Tearaway. I've had to resort to Black Rock Shooter and going on YCM during one of my free periods.

I really want a PS4, man. Can't wait until I get it.

I saw that the Borderlands 2 Vita bundle is like $200, but it looks like the regular Vita is still going to be $250. Weird.

Consoles and Handhelds You Own: 360, PS3, 4, DS Lite
Favorite Video Games: Infamous (Especially second son), Fallout: New Vegas
Online IDs [PSN, XBL, Steam, etc.] (optional): XBL: Bawssisi

I was also part of the original, back when Blu made custom covers for the members

Accepted. Welcome back!

Well considering Second Son is for PS4, no I haven't, but I've played a bit of the first two. For open-world hack and slash games, they were actually kinda fun, but it was bound to get old eventually.

Thanks. Soooo, any of y'all played second son? The infamous impending was harsh....

Not yet. But it will probably be the first game I play whenever I get a PS4.
I loved inFAMOUS 1, 2, and Festival of Blood. Fantastic games.

So I believe I'll be able to purchase a PS4 along with Watch Dogs in about a month. I like to make sure I still have enough money to spare after large purchases. I might get Second Son as well but I'm not really too sure how it is as an entry into the series.

Also, totes getting Borderlands 2 for the Vita on Tuesday which would make it the third system I have it for. Probably a new memory card as well. I've been stretching it quite a bit lately with my 8gb one. 

Archived