Tormented and Yin's Graphics Shop

Tormented

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, yo, Tormy, got a request for a matching sig and avi using the same render.
Avi:

Dimensions: 90x90

Render: http://i59.tinypic.com/3586zbd.png

Text: N/A

Colors: Sorta neony pink/purple against a dark background. If it doesn't look good, then just bright colours against a dark background.

Others: Do as you see fit.

Siggy:

Medium sig size. Not obscenely large, at least

Render: See Avi request

Text: N/A

Colors: See avi request

Others: See avi request

yea i did copy this from my last request don't judge pls

Also, can you not upload them through imgur or photobucket? They're blocked by my isp for some reason.

Zanbaku I need a response before I get on with your order.

[spoiler=Agro]3lI2JhE.png
Og4eMWL.png
vaH7dvh.png
xDGbdCq.png
sM4tMor.png[/spoiler]

You work so fast wowy.

Just a little add-on to those: Could you render the girl with the fawn by herself and the little witch by herself as well?

As for Tormy:
Custom Images:[spoiler=Renders:]
3lI2JhE.png
Og4eMWL.png
vaH7dvh.png
xDGbdCq.png
sM4tMor.png[/spoiler]
Directions (a few small ones):
- Try to fashion #2 like the other custom images you made that looked like Night's End Sorcerer.
- #5, use only the girl with the ears; I'd like the colors should be warm colors like the devilish Custom Image you made previously, but try to make it feel kind of like she's the opposite of that one.
- Feel free to do the rest how you like.

[spoiler=Render Request]1359191990682.jpg[/spoiler]

Very minimalistic on what to remove. Just remove the ground shadows, the signature on the corner, and possibly the drop of blood hanging off the blade if you want.

I'll be using this for an order for Torm later. Just letting you know. Thanks in advance Yin. ;)

I ONLY BROUGHT 6 OF THE 40 TO RENDER.

My apologies in both a sincere and sarcastic way.

[spoiler="Image 1"]
eXFJfRe.jpg
[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Image 2"]
JFld2K4.jpg
[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Image 3"]
68IVeAO.jpg
[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Image 4 - I'm not sure what to make of this one since it's very archaic, I'd like to hear your thoughts on it before doing anything with it."]
cnh7Y7K.jpg
[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Image 5"]
Oa6INJ5.jpg
[/spoiler]
[spoiler="Image 6 - Do just the front one and another render with both of them together?"]
KSY23ST.jpg
[/spoiler]

Agro don't worry it gives me something to do. Plus I have plenty of stuff to watch because no one has uploaded anything to YT yet. Although that art style is annoying because it takes twice as long to render as I need to figure where the actual outline is

[spoiler=Agro 9/9]eiCtOtw.png

nwSaCVJ.png

V8ZafYO.png

K8j6KZG.png

H2Umchy.png

Kb7vPgL.png

BBt1ogQ.png

5dVAhJ0.png

F4Jd9OA.png[/spoiler]

Gives me twice as long to get on with this mass number of orders he has given me, so I'm all for it.

Yay.

Custom Images:

Renders:

Agro don't worry it gives me something to do. Plus I have plenty of stuff to watch because no one has uploaded anything to YT yet. Although that art style is annoying because it takes twice as long to render as I need to figure where the actual outline is

[spoiler=Agro 9/9]eiCtOtw.png

nwSaCVJ.png

V8ZafYO.png

K8j6KZG.png

H2Umchy.png

Kb7vPgL.png

BBt1ogQ.png

5dVAhJ0.png

F4Jd9OA.png[/spoiler]

First 7 with the same/similar instructions I gave on the other cards that are reminiscent of Night's End Sorcerer. Make them seem like an archetype. EXCLUDING 4, as that's that one devilish character from the first set (I'm thinking this as a spell or trap card or something)

Actually, if you can get #1 to have some similarities to that one sorcerer from the first group of images that was low quality, maybe try that.

Last 2, have fun. I don't really care what you do with it.

Thanks Yin <3

[spoiler=OhaitharTorm]

Render: 

yDKIafy.png

Text: None

Colors: Mind working around a dark green with a blue flare. Or if you see something that fits it better use that go with instinct.

Other: n/a

[/spoiler]

Okay Torm, it's your turn to receive an order from me.

[spoiler=Custom Image]Colors: Any dark color that would contrast well with the render that's being used, possibly black and dark purple.

Render:[spoiler=Render]Fsepel6.png[/spoiler]

Others: If you could possibly include some sort of medieval war-torn area as a background with the colors mentions, that would be nice. Also, if you don't mind, could you possibly try to include an bright golden aura around the render to make it stand out more? Whatever you're able to do, it's fine.[/spoiler]

Hopefully this isn't too complicated for you Torm. And take your time with this, kay? I'll be waiting.

Thanks Yin <3

[spoiler=OhaitharTorm]

Render: 

yDKIafy.png

Text: None

Colors: Mind working around a dark green with a blue flare. Or if you see something that fits it better use that go with instinct.

Other: n/a

[/spoiler]

JYj9GEh.png if you don't like it, let me know and I'll try another style.

Logo:

Dimensions: [acronym='The render I've given is quite large, so it should be enough to accommodate for it.']1080 x 450[/acronym]

[spoiler=Render:]US%2BFLAG.jpg[/spoiler]

Text: Infested States of America

Colors: I think black stands out the most considering we have a red, white and blue flag here, but any dark color will do.

Other: I need the logo for a zombie apocalypse RP, so I'll want the text to appear blood-curdling. I do have one idea on that regard, but I'd rather be surprised. I'd like the flag to be bloodstained, and damaged in some way as well. I'll leave it you guys if you wanna make it a burned flag or just a torn one.

Not for nothing, but uh... may I have a progress report?

Archived