Tormented

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like a signature, please.

Dimensions: 400 x 200 pixels

Render: Machina+Gearframe.png

Text: ​I am a human, not a machine. -Noah Kaiba

Colors: Well, I would like Gearframe to have a sort of red aura around him (If this isn't possible, you don't have to do this). Also, can you make the text yellow?

Others: Please put Gearframe on the right side of the signature, and the text on the left side (at the bottom). As for the background, can you do like a robot factory, or something? If not, I'll leave what background you use to your discretion.

Thanks in advance! If I screwed something up, I'll gladly fix it. I haven't ordered from a graphics shop in a while…

@Yin: You already got Hinata and the other Chinese dragon render up. Unless you're mentioning that first one that you mentioned would look ugly if the rings were ignored (despite their complexity to render out). I didn't order anything else other than those. 

I'd understand if you didn't do that one because you liked the pic and didn't want to ruin it. Otherwise, I'll give you another rep for it regardless.

It's Grim Jr enough said. Sorry Dark Knight, the energy part is not doable saddly.

Orders might take a little longer, I suspect the Repetitive Strain I have in my left hand is starting to get into my Right (my rendering hand)

Grim Jr. in his new duds, no less. But it's no problem, take all the time you need.

Assuming I didn't do anything wrong and my signature order isn't being ignored, I've been waiting 8 days for that order, though I imagine that's normal. Patience is no issue of mine.

Got Imgur to work.

Still looking for a new site to host my render archive, given PB are well rubbish now.

[spoiler=The Dark Knight]ouuaPf4.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Kyng]xjv7bFq.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Sakura]GcqCoGw.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Shradow]sHz9Mnm.png[/spoiler]

Thanks Yin (as usual, a rep)

Guess I'll be requesting Tormy to make a custom pic for me using it, so here's the form for that one.

Colors: Light blue
Render: http://i.imgur.com/GcqCoGw.png (otherwise it should be in Yin's post with the rest of people's orders)
Others: I'd like it to be have somewhat of an Asian inspired BG (similar to this pic I asked Yin to render, but wasn't able to because of the difficulty of rings).

I'm in no rush for this, so take your time with the previous orders from others.

Archived