Tormented and Yin's Graphics Shop

Tormented

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So was my request ignored because of the multiple logo requests, the lack of details, or something else? I'd like to know so I can revise the request so that it's not out of the question, but there was never any response to it so I don't know what to change. This all assuming that it was ignored and not just put aside for later.

I don't want to come off as rude, but I would like to know whether it was ignored or not and why so that I can fix the request.

It's not been ignored,  I just haven't got around to it-plain and simple. I do orders based on what I feel interested and comfortable doing, logos in my mind are the most boring thing you can order in this shop and thus it isn't top of my "to-do" list.

Plus I don't complete orders on the weekend (So it won't be done until the latest of tomorrow)

It's not been ignored,  I just haven't got around to it-plain and simple. I do orders based on what I feel interested and comfortable doing, logos in my mind are the most boring thing you can order in this shop and thus it isn't top of my "to-do" list.

Plus I don't complete orders on the weekend (So it won't be done until the latest of tomorrow)

Alright cool. Well take your time with it of course. Thanks for the response. I just wanted to see if there was anything wrong with the request.

Agro....don't direct link to Zerochan. Link needs fixing.

Zanbaku, I can't do the first now I've looked more closely.

Reus yours was terrible.

[spoiler=Reus I hate you.]2Dy9ros.png

Not really.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Zanbaku]Pu0tnxo.png[/spoiler]

Danke, Yin!

Now for le avi's for Tormy~:
Dimensions:
90x90
Render:

[spoiler=Agro]cW5b5Ka.png

WogK0FR.png[/spoiler]

Text:None
Colors: uh...
Other:
I'd prefer if both felt a little free-spirited (whatever that means to you), and the latter one having more of an attractive mystique.

Hello !

Can you render this, please ?

[spoiler=Picture]

140509034406579975.png

[/spoiler]

I need juste the monster. :'°

Nooooooooooooooo !

I guess it'll be your next FC  T_T (gros spoil, j'aurais pas du regarder  :3 )

Cauchemar, if you're not making an order or thanking for an order, stay out of the topic. Enjoy your +3.

As for Paradox, looks easy enough. I might not be able to clean the 'hand' up though.

In fact I think I prefer to be banned rather than "punished" for having committed something trivial ... more precisely, for doing what has been done so many times by many people, but on moderator's topic. 
Many thanks Suigintou, for this +3. I hope you'll continue on this momentum, my dear...

If someone would report the spam post I would still warn them no matter what the topic or the poster (unless in the spam section unless other rules were broken), so it's the location. Anyway that is not the point.

I hope to start getting on with YGO renders soon, now I have a day off again.

Cauchemar, if you're not making an order or thanking for an order, stay out of the topic. Enjoy your +3.

[spoiler=Paradox]u7VAazc.png[/spoiler]

Thank you very much, Yiiiin ! <3

I'll take care of that "hand".

Nooooooooooooooo !

I guess it'll be your next FC  T_T (gros spoil, j'aurais pas du regarder  :3 )

Yeah. ^^'

Sorry for the problems I caused...

Archived