Tormented and Yin's Graphics Shop

Tormented

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler='arts stuff']33z7fc5.jpg2qk1ima.jpg289lv06.jpg33zd4xd.jpgdzwa5z.jpg2u7lz44.jpg[/spoiler]

6 is pretty bad due to the size of the render in comparison to the dimensions of the workspace

You're sex.

And yeah, go ahead and use them. I'll be posting them all into a card image database thing in a while for everyone to use anyway.

The things I do! I had fun making this though.

EDIT: I SWEAR TO GOD THE AMOUNT OF TIMES I HAVE HAD TO RE-EDIT THIS IS INSANE.

Thanks, it looks amazing. I hope it wasn't too annoying, but glad you had fun.

The avatar is a wonderful touch, I didn't even think about requesting one to go with the sig. So another thanks for taking the initiative there.

I would like a signature, please.

Dimensions: 400 x 200 pixels

Render: Machina+Gearframe.png

Text: ​I am a human, not a machine. -Noah Kaiba

Colors: Well, I would like Gearframe to have a sort of red aura around him (If this isn't possible, you don't have to do this). Also, can you make the text yellow?

Others: Please put Gearframe on the right side of the signature, and the text on the left side (at the bottom). As for the background, can you do like a robot factory, or something? If not, I'll leave what background you use to your discretion.

Thanks in advance! If I screwed something up, I'll gladly fix it. I haven't ordered from a graphics shop in a while…

http://imgur.com/mpT1COR

I've got a handful of logo requests if it's not too much trouble. I'll hold priority on A World No More, if it is.

[spoiler='Order Forms']

Dimensions: (about) 704x116

Render: N/A

Text: A World In Darkness

Colors: Black and Red; focus on Black

Others: I want the font to be uniform for the logos as they'd be part of a series. For this particular one, I'd like to it give off a sort of "eclipse" vibe in terms of usage of colors.

Text: A World out of Darkness

Colors: Black and White; focus on White

Others: This should be more like an emerging from darkness for its color usage. 

Text: A World No More

Colors: Gray

Others: I want this one to be more of a desolate, cracked and decayed look. Basically dead-looking. Maybe with a sort of burnt vibe to it in places. 

Text: A World on the Edge

Colors: Red

Others: Bloody and pulsing with energy. It's about war and the struggles between beings of godlike power, so bombastic I suppose.

[/spoiler]

Archived