Yu-Gi-Oh: Arc of Conquest (OOC/Started/ Accepting/PG-16)

Okay that is fixed

Also after somewhat carefully scanning for Numbers claimed by others I realize that there are a copious amount of Numbers that are not taken.

That being said I will now allow Numbers to be claimed again. Just for review, the following Numbers are already taken.

6, 7, 13, 17, 31, 33, 36, 39, 43, 44, 46, 53, 54, 61, 62, 63, 65, 79, 80, 83, 91, 92, 96, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 105, 107

Literally first come first serve. Also custom Numbers are fine it is just they are treated as custom cards and will have to be approved by me first. Also if you have any special request (like the need to go out and capture numbers) and want those numbers reserved you must also get that information to me somehow. Keep looking at this post because I will modify it with Numbers coming in.

Have a great day.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh shoot, just saying since the one who currently holds 99 is Alex.

If number 99 is Hope Draguun like I think it is then I have to apologize the current president of the Numbers club has a claim on all Hope/Utopia variants meaning she had a stake on that one before it even came out. I should have spotted that when I first looked at your app.

It's fine, it's fine, but it would add another back story if we could be able to. If it was known that Alex dared not help on the attack on the Fudo Academy and also holds the missing Number 99, the president of the Numbers Club could, to execute justice on Alex, lay claim to the Number 99 that he had. And I'll have Alex lose the dueling match that would ensue.

It's fine, it's fine, but it would add another back story if we could be able to. If it was known that Alex dared not help on the attack on the Fudo Academy and also holds the missing Number 99, the president of the Numbers Club could, to execute justice on Alex, lay claim to the Number 99 that he had. And I'll have Alex lose the dueling match that would ensue.

Hmm that is a thought. I think I like that.

So...how should I post for Cyan now...?

The whole still recovering process or what?

Up to you...your character can heal as you see fit.

Uh, sorry for the imbaness of my initial post. I intend to show Ringo Number 99 before Alex derps until he's defeated.

Okay, RP's here typically follow the current TCG banlist meaning you can't have used heavy storm. Also nuking my field without seeing if I have counters is also a thing...

I'll let it go this time.

Archived