Yu-Gi-Oh: Arc of Conquest (OOC/Started/ Accepting/PG-16)

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the final boss battle is up

Things to note.

1. Yes Fudo is using banned cards...I could come up with a random reason why, but I shant insult your intelligence. I was looking for First Turn Quasar, saw that, everything was infinitely better
    1. The turns go Fudo-->Whoever-->Whoever--> Fudo so give me some chance to not get obliterated first turn. 
    2. Also no first turn maxx chaining to that spamfest play it like a true boss battle.
  2. For the strike team and ground team Shooting Quasar is like a giant rogue monster getting support from whatever students are nearby. It's mainly distinguishing enemies by uniform and whoever has an xyz monster.
  3. I will be on vacation from the 3rd to the 7th meaning I most likely won't be making big IC post but I can answer pm's and OCC questions.
  4. Have fun 

Bailas, bro...who are the two fated duelists? o.o

Just need to know in case I need to make a quick post ^^

...The two characters who are dueling Dr. Fudo...aka Cyan and Shiki.

1. For the strike team and ground team Shooting Quasar is like a giant rogue monster getting support from whatever students are nearby. It's mainly distinguishing enemies by uniform and whoever has an xyz monster.

>Uniform.

Oh my.

Anyway, I think this could be discussed even further via PM/Skype, methinks.

Wait... what about Cordelia? She arrived first, remember?

Wow I missed that.

Okay just curious when Nantian only acknowledged Cyan and Shiki why did you not bring this moment up then?

She can join in the final round, I just have to go in and edit everything to the point that she is acknowledged.

Naoki and Miki are about to join.

You can help battle the massive Quasar in the maze if that's what you mean. 

SN: The monsters are only real in the maze and outside the school you shouldn't be able to summon a fire fist inside the school

Sorry, I didn't know you missed my post, and I couldn't tell from the one you mentioned...

Oh well, hopefully the damage done wasn't major :/

Luckily no, just had to edit one. Could've edited more, but Fudo's responses are pretty vague so its good enough to count.

Archived